Barefoot Gangbang Pt. 01 - Pedicure

Story Info
It's Hannah's first time and she may be in over her head...
2.5k words
3.79
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're meeting the boys tomorrow."

His text lit up my phone as I was laying on my bed, I couldn't help the ear-to-ear smile that quickly crawled across my face. I knew EXACTLY what he meant, and I couldn't wait...

I looked down at my feet, my pedicure from today's lunch break looked clean and amazing, it was my favorite color nail polish: black. As I lifted my head back up my thoughts raced with memories from the previous 6 months we'd been dating, he was by far the only man I'd been with who could satisfy my... needs. I had no idea what was in store for me tonight, but I knew it would be extreme and memorable. These thoughts raced through my head as the steaming shower water ran down my naked body.

It was a little after 9pm as I finished up my shower, he would be here by 9:30pm to pick me up and pick my outfit for the evening. Part of me wished it wasn't so late, I had a full day at work already, got a pedicure during my lunch break and had to stay an hour late to finish up a report. I still felt slightly fatigued as I turned the shower water off and stepped my feet onto the rug. Guess I'll just have to try my best to stay awake, although part of me knew I likely wouldn't have a problem with that tonight I thought to myself as I dried off.

I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I put deodorant on and a few squirts of my favorite perfume. He'll be here any minute, I thought as I started covering my entire body in lotion. When I was done, I wrapped my towel around me and walked out into the hall and back into my room.

Like clockwork at exactly 9:30pm our doorbell rang. I gasped and swallowed as I dropped my towel on the floor and walked out of my room butt naked.

I rounded the stairs and made my way down, Emily, one of my roommates was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Oh my God Hannah!" She blurted from the couch as I descended the final stair.

"Does he make you do this every time you answer the door?" Emily asked me as she gazed at my naked body for the third time this week.

"Oh, shut it Emily, tonight's special." I said to her as I continued on toward the door.

"You said that last time." Emily shouted through the threshold as I answered the door.

"HEYY!" I said way too eagerly with a huge smile across my face.

"Hey you." X said as he stepped into the house. He was wearing his usual, chunky black combat boots with black jeans, his favorite leather belt and a black t-shirt seductively tucked behind his black leather jacket. His cologne was intoxicating as he walked past me.

"Come on, upstairs." He skipped the usual long groping make out session we have at the door, tonight was all business.

I turned to head back upstairs, and he laid a heavy spank on my ass echoing throughout the kitchen.

We could both hear Emily grunt in disdain from the living room. She was by far the most vanilla girl in the house.

We headed back upstairs and into my room. I stood there naked as he rustled through my drawers finding an outfit. I looked down again and smiled at my freshly pedicured feet with my favorite black nail polish coating each toe.

He tossed a white top onto my bed, I held it up, "This is a bandeau." I said.

"Put it on" he said not even looking up as he shuffled through my shorts.

I slid it on and looked at myself in the mirror, my tits were clearly visible through the white shirt. You could clearly see my aureoles and nipples.

As soon as I looked myself over in the mirror, he threw a pair of shorts on the bed. I was honestly a little confused when I saw them.

They were an athletic pair of jungle print shorts. I bought them as a joke and never expected them to be picked as a sexy outfit. But I wasn't there to argue, I slid them up my legs and struggled to get them over my huge Brazilian butt, they were skintight and wrestling them into place was no easy feat.

After a good thirty seconds I finally got them over the globe of my ass and secured them around my waist. I looked in the mirror and to my surprise I actually looked really cute.

He slammed my drawer shut. "Alright, what shoes am I wearing?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "you're not." He said.

"Come on let's go" he said walking out of my room before I could even process what just happened.

I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick pic in the mirror before following him out of the house.

"Have a good time." Emily said as we walked through the living room. I honestly couldn't even answer her, I was simultaneously too excited and nervous.

We walked outside and I instantly felt my bare feet on the ground. Unfortunately for me we had a gravel driveway, it was not a pleasant walk on the bottoms of my feet, but I've endured worse.

We hopped in his car and drove off...

His friend's house was not close, he said it would take us at least 45 minutes to get there. The car ride was mostly silent, I had sooooo many questions in my head. I'd never met his friends before, I didn't even know any of their names, the only thing I knew is it was going to be a long... LONG night...

We were 10 minutes away from the house and he pulled his car over on the side of the road.

"Drink this." He said as he handed me a small plastic container with a red liquid in it.

I grabbed it and read the label "DynaPep." It was some sort of caffeine shot.

"Wouldn't want you passing out on us tonight." He said as he pulled back onto the road and kept driving.

I opened the shot and chugged it down. For whatever reason, I was in a super obedient mood tonight.

We drove past the house but needed to park around the block. We got out of the car and he started walking the opposite direction of the house.

"Come on, we're taking the long way." He said gesturing me to follow him. I grunted, then reluctantly walked next to him, my bare feet feeling every surface of the concrete.

We finally arrived at the house. My feet were covered in small stones, twigs and debris. We stepped onto the porch of the house and I felt the splintered wooden boards digging into my feet as my heart climbed its way up into my throat. Nervous was an understatement...

He walked up to the door and then stepped back holding it open for me... of course he wanted me to walk in first...

I stepped into the threshold then turned around. He turned away looking off onto the porch... looks like I was going all the way... by myself.

I stepped outside of the threshold and turned to the right. Immediately I was hit with the intense gaze of 3 very attractive men sitting on the couch staring intently at me.

2 white guys and one black guy, all of which looked like they went to the gym at least 3 days per week.

I looked back into the threshold. X had stepped inside and was locking the door behind him. I heard the deadbolt latch shut and then the subtle clanking of the chain lock as one of the 3 men on the couch spoke up.

"You must be Hannah... We've heard a lot about you."

I couldn't even respond.

I looked down and my left leg was violently spasming, it was the caffeine, I could already feel it taking hold, my whole body felt like pins and needles and I was wide awake and alert, all my fatigue had left me I was hyped up.

"Nice outfit." Another man said. "What's up with those fucking shorts though?" he continued.

The room filled with almost an awkward silence...

"I think you should take them off." He finally followed.

Normally I would have some bratty, sassy, or snarky remark. But I was too nervous to disobey tonight. Before I knew it, my hands were around my waistband.... Sliding my shorts down...

I slid them down to my ankles and then kicked them off my feet.

I didn't realize but X was already standing behind me, he bent down and picked them up and tossed them to the man sitting on the edge of the couch. He got up and walked into the other room with my shorts, I couldn't see him anymore. Seconds later he walked back in, my shorts were gone, nowhere to be found...

I stood there silently with my freshly shaved pussy exposed to the entire room as my left leg continued to spasm uncontrollably.

"That's more like it." One of the men said as the 3 of them stood up and approached me.

The black man stood directly in front of me as the other 2 stood on either side of me and started playing with my hair and ass. I obediently stood still as I felt my pussy slowly spread apart.

The black man reached down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, then he quickly and aggressively yanked it up to my neck forcing my 34C tits to flop out in front of everyone.

The other men were fondling my ass and tits as X leaned against the staircase behind me taking in the moment.

The black guy pulled a pair of scissors out of his pocket and I got a little scared at first, then he held up my sleeve on top of my shoulder, he cut the first sleeve, then the second, tossing my shredded shirt to the side when he was done.

I felt an intense ping of horniness arise behind my bellybutton as I stood butt ass naked in front of 4 fully clothed men...

They continued playing with my tits and ass and body then suddenly the black man spoke up.

"OH Hannah! My bad, we should give you a tour of the place, don't you think?" He asked the room. The men chuckled and agreed, then he intensely stared at me as he waited for my answer.

"Mhm" I barely uttered as I nodded my head. I was petrified in the best way possible.

"Good, let's start with the basement." He said as he started walking past me. The other men moved to the side and I started following the black man.

I felt the floor beneath my feet as I followed each step he took with his boots. The other 3 men walked only a step behind me. I was trapped in the middle of the line...

We rounded the corner as he opened the door and quickly ran down the stairs. As I stepped into the threshold I grunted on the inside as I realized the situation.

The stairs were old wooden and rickety, they were broken, brittle and warped. They hadn't been replaced since the house was built. The wall to my right was old crumbling concrete and there was no railing. I quickly realized this was going to be a very dirty night...

I slowly worked my way down the stairs my bare feet sensing every painful object and surface on each one. The 3 men walked fast behind me causing me to bump and bang my way down.

I finally made it to the bottom, my bare feet stepping onto the cold dusty concrete.

Looking around, the basement was nasty, there were spider webs in each corner. Behind the stairs was one single shitty fluorescent light that blinked ever so delicately, the other end of the basement was pitch black, there was one window at that end with a piece of wood screwed overtop of it.

Behind the stairs the concrete floor ended and turned into just dirt. The ceiling was a little over seven feet high with exposed beams, wires and plumbing running all throughout. It was a nasty place to be in fully clothed, nonetheless butt naked...

The men had all spread out widely encircling me as I stood there. I looked around as the silence started to get awkward... then I noticed them. My eyes were locked on and I imagine a look of petrified fear sprawled all over my face. There were a pair of metal handcuffs hanging from the ceiling just past the light.

"You know what to do." One of the voices spoke up as they saw me staring. I took a deep breath, then I walked over to the cuffs.

About 3 feet before I got to them the concrete floor ended and there was only dirt the rest of the way. I stepped my foot off the concrete into the dirt and felt it slightly sink as there was a tiny coating of moisture atop the dirt.

I took a few more steps, standing completely in the dirt now as I looked up and saw the metal cuffs dangling high above my head.

I reached up and grabbed on, they were far, my arms were fully stretched locking my elbows out as I struggled to slide my wrist into the first one. I could barely reach but I managed, the cuffs were just my size. It was obvious they knew my exact measurements...

The metal grinded as I closed the first cuff around my wrist... then the second one.

I stood there in the dirt with my arms fully extended, almost tugging a little, standing butt naked and completely exposed to 4 fully clothed men in a disgustingly dirty basement. I could feel the wetness pooling deep inside my pussy.

The black man walked in front of me and looked me in the eyes as he reached up and squeezed my wrists tightening the cuffs on me. Once he felt them lock in he looked over my shoulder and gave a nod to one of the men standing behind me.

I heard a fumbling of a chain and a heavy dragging then suddenly.....

"FUUUUCK!!" I screamed involuntarily as my arms were yanked up super hard forcing me onto my tippie toes.

"Ughh!" I struggled to get my footing as my feet were no longer on the ground, only my toes. I turned around as best I could to see a cinder block dangling from the ceiling by a chain about 10 feet behind me. They had made a very simple pulley system using a chain and a cinder block to keep me on my toes... literally.

As I turned back around I realized each man had a different implement in their hand

One man had a cane

Another Had a flogger

The next had a belt

And the last one had a zapper

I let my head fall, looking down at my feet again, they were filthy and gross, each of my feet were as black as the nail polish on my toes, what a day to get a pedicure.

This was going to be a long night...