Wendy Goes Dancing

Story Info
Wendy and Ana go too far at a nightclub and pay the price.
8.2k words
4.47
39k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

Authors note: Once again, my beautiful muse Wendy and I were chatting and the idea for this story was born. It may be a bit shorter than some of my more verbose writings, but it feels well set up for this first chapter and there will definitely be another installment coming soon. Once again, I will warn everyone this involves lots of nonconsensual and rough sex. If that isn't what you are into, no problem. I'm certain you can find other stories besides mine on the site to read. On the other hand, if you, like me, look forward to pinning someone's arms behind them and reaching up under their clothing while they struggle to get away from you, read on and enjoy!

* * *

"I want to go dancing!" Wendy said, her voice a little too loud and holding just the faintest note of a whine to it. "Please?" She added, to put a slightly softer edge to her words. Ana looked over at her young fiancé and shook her head, a rueful chuckle bubbling out of her as she stared at the young woman who had captured her heart.

"You always want to go dancing," she replied. "I do have other things that need my attention besides your desire to go out clubbing!" There was a smile forming on her lips as she said this so as not to sound too harsh. Wendy was younger than Ana by several years and even though they were engaged, Wendy was still technically Ana's slave as well. It was a complicated lifestyle they had chosen but they had been working hard at it for over a year and so far, they were very happy.

"But..." said Wendy with a playful pout on her lips, "I need your attention too!" And she slowly grasped the bottom of the t-shirt she was wearing and pulled it up, revealing her full tear drop shaped breasts with her dark nipples hard and standing at attention. Ana stared with barely disguised lust at Wendy's body. She sighed deeply and then stepping close to the slender 26-year-old and putting her hands around her waist, pulling her into a soft embrace, she gave in.

"All right. We will go dancing tonight. But I do need to finish a little work." She leaned in, her lips brushing Wendy's softly in a gentle kiss that promised more. "Give me an hour. You'll need that time to get ready anyway." Wendy nearly jumped for joy. She returned Ana's kiss, crushing her master and fiancé's lips and then leapt back and fairly ran towards the stairs, not bothering to pull her shirt back down. Her firm breasts bounced as she ran.

"I know just the outfit!" she called back as she ran upstairs to their room. Ana watched her go, love filling her heart as well as a certain amount of sexual heat rising in other parts. Then she turned and headed back to her office to finish up a few last details of her workday. She also had to make a few calls to be sure they could get into a club tonight. After all, it was a Friday evening, and the good spots would be pretty packed.

Ana and Wendy didn't usually have any trouble getting through the doors, they made a striking pair and were almost always welcome, but Ana wanted to make certain they wouldn't have any trouble. She had been hearing about a club downtown called The Little Sister, and she had been wanting to try it out. Tonight seemed like a good opportunity. She went into her office and began to get her ducks all in a row, for work and for the evening to come.

It was actually closer to two hours later that the two women were ready to head out. As it was only 7pm, they had a few hours to kill. The club didn't open till 10pm and really didn't get really hopping till after 11. Ana had called over to one of their favorite restaurants and gotten them a table for 8:00 o'clock. After that, they could stop in at a few of their favorite bars, just to pass the time and size up the nightlife out on the town. Ana had her own car as did Wendy, but tonight she had decided they would use a car service. That way, they didn't have to watch what, or how much they imbibed.

Ana was dressed elegantly and very fashionable as usual. She had chosen to start with a quintessential basic little black Cabo dress. Silk and spandex, it clung tightly, in a good way to her well-toned and athletic figure. It's over the shoulder tie straps were crossed in the back to make the fit perfect for her body. Its length was just long enough to avoid being completely scandalous. To Ana's way of thinking, a good night out always had a little scandal to it. Unlike her beautiful fiancé, Ana preferred to wear at least a hint of underwear. So, as to not ruin the lines of her evening attire, she had chosen to go with the slightest and sheerest thong she had. It barely covered anything but then again, covering up was never the goal.

She had accented her outfit with 4-inch stiletto heels and a few bracelets of gold and silver loosely hanging from her wrists. Her makeup was impeccable as usual, a soft natural blush, dark eyeliner highlighting her smoldering oak brown eyes and dark cherry lipstick. Her soft brown hair she preferred to keep loose, and it hung down long, to mid back.

"Come along Kitten," she called out, her voice holding onto the vestiges of her European lineage, "our carriage awaits!"

"Coming!" called Wendy from upstairs. A moment later she started down the stairs at a lively jaunt. She took Ana's breath away.

Wendy was truly dressed to the nines for their evening out. For a top, she had chosen a nearly sheer white shimmering top, sleeveless with a gathered and plunging neckline. She had paired it with a very short soft brown velour skirt that barely covered her lower regions. Coming down the stairs, Ana could see that she had, as almost always, chosen to forego any kind of panties at all and her perfectly shaved pussy kept peeking out below the hem of that skirt.

She too had gone in for heels, open toed and clear plastic, her stiletto heels were as high as Ana's but due to their see-through nature it almost gave the illusion of her floating a few inches above the ground. She had chosen to wear several silver bracelets on one wrist and a beautiful necklace of silver strands and small gems hung down around her neck, almost disappearing into her décolletage.

She had recently dyed her dirty blonde hair and now it was a match of dark brown to Ana's own color. She let her bangs hang loose, framing her face, but tied up the majority of her below the shoulder locks into a simple, messy ponytail. She had rose blush on her cheeks, a soft glitter blue eyeliner and as opposed to Ana's choice of dark cherry lipstick, Wendy had chosen to go with a bright fire engine red color. She danced down the stairs and stopped in front of Ana, giving her a twirl as she showed off her outfit.

"Do I pass muster, Mistress?" she asked playfully.

Ana stared at her, enchanted by the sexy and beautiful woman before her. As she twirled, Ana caught a quick glimpse of an ample amount of side boob which just confirmed that along with no panties, Wendy wasn't wearing any underwear at all. Ana's mind wandered for a moment as she considered the implications...and possibilities for this evening. She pulled Wendy to her and wrapped her arms around the young woman, then leaned in and gave her answer. She kissed Wendy, opening her mouth and letting her tongue roam out and press against Wendy's lips. Wendy moaned softly, leaning into the kiss, opening her mouth and slipping her own tongue out to meet Ana's. The two held their passionate embrace for a few moments and then slowly, reluctantly parted.

"The car is waiting. Lets get going," Ana said, a tad breathlessly. Wendy's eyes sparkled with future promises, and she turned and headed for the door.

* * *

Dinner was nice. Ana had chosen a particularly upscale lounge and restaurant for their meal, and they sat at a booth off to the side of the main floor. During their meal they engaged in small talk and people watching. It was a busy night and there were plenty of people to watch. Several times, Ana sent Wendy over to the bar, asking her to get them a refill or to ask for something inconsequential, like additional napkins or some light hors d'oeuvres. This had nothing to do with napkins or tasty snacks, it was all about having Wendy show herself off and expose herself to the men, and women, in the lounge.

Wendy would slide out of their booth and Ana would make certain that Wendy's skirt was pulled up just a little too far for decorum. Then, Wendy would 'obviously' rearrange it and saunter to the bar, her hips swaying ever so seductively. She would lean on the bar, arching her back slightly, till she caught the bartender's attention and ask for whatever it was she had been sent to get. While she stood there, she would casually look about her and if she caught the eye of some attractive patron, male or female, she would smile coyly and subtly arch her hips in their direction. This was often accompanied by quick glimpse of the soft curves of Wendy's ass or on occasion, a slightly more intimate look of the treasure between her legs. She almost always got a very attentive stare, an appreciative smile and on a few occasions, a brief touch as a hand would slide below the bar and stroke her not-quite-hidden delights. That always sent a shiver of pleasure through Wendy.

Ana loved watching this play-out as well. Seeing her lovely fiancé sashay up to the bar and attract the attention of the other men and women around her excited Ana. She never took her eyes off of Wendy as she leaned in and flashed someone. When a patron was tempted to reach out and touch Wendy, Ana's eyes were bright with desire, watching someone slip a hand just under the edge of Wendy's skirt. She knew her very well and could see the shiver of excitement that passed through her. Sometimes, Wendy would even lean into the touch a little, encouraging the stranger. But then, as always, she would laugh and throw a smile at him a turn around and come back to the booth.

Ana loved watching Wendy tease the people around them. She got off on making Wendy expose herself and it excited her to see the furtive touches that men and women would steal if they thought they could get away with it. But make no mistake, Wendy belonged to Ana and they both knew it, and wouldn't have it any other way. Yes, on occasion, at their home, with control firmly set in Ana's grasp, Wendy would be shared with a select few people. She was submissive and reveled in being put in place and told exactly what to do. But those were the times Ana decided it was OK.

Dinner was followed by a leisurely visit to several well-known watering holes that the couple enjoyed. There was music at some of these and even a few singles or couples dancing at one, but this was just the precursor to the evening and both of them knew it, like a light refreshing appetizer before the meal.

Finally, just before 10pm, Ana had the car deliver them to their final destination. Little Sisters nightclub in the east Village. There was already a crowd lined up at the door, waiting to get in. The doorman/bouncer was currently busy, separating out the who-has-it from the who-doesn't and setting the stage for the first of the nights entries into the spectacle that awaited within the doors of the club.

The exterior of Little Sisters was fairly innocuous, blending in with the dozens of other marquees, hotels and businesses along the street. But that was just a thin veneer. Once inside, the true spectacle and decadence would be revealed. Ana and Wendy got out of their ride and moved up into the crowd lining the sidewalk in front of the bustling club. They were surrounded by, at Ana's quick count, at least half a hundred or more people, all dressed for a night of dancing, drinking and mingling. Everything from disco chic to well-tailored evening wear. The two women saw a few people they knew from other nights out on the town, and they smiled, talked and carefully maneuvered their way up the line till they were at the door.

Wendy smiled alluringly at the large well-muscled man keeping the door at the club. She caught his attention, and he smiled back, his eyes roaming over both her and Ana as he made the calculations whether to allow the two dazzling ladies entry. Ana, however, had already taken that decision out of his hands. She leaned in and with her most intimidating smile, said:

"We have a table reserved for this evening. Ana and Wendy Underhill." While she said this, she also took a pre-folded hundred-dollar bill and slipped it subtly into the doorman's hand. It disappeared without a ripple, and he looked at the list in his hands, his eyes running down over the preselected guest names already approved for the night. He found their names quickly and smiled. Nodding, he turned and opened the door for the ladies and ushered them inside.

Entry into the club was a narrow set of stairs and landings leading down two levels below the street and buildings of the Village. From the comparatively muted sounds of the city around them and the energetic crowd waiting eagerly to get in, the wall of music and noise that assaulted them as soon as they entered was almost deafening. As they wound their way down into the dark and labyrinthian halls of Little Sister they could feel the walls thrumming with the base from the music. The crowds had already gathered on the dance floor, at the bar and dotted around the main floor in secluded booths or high stool seated tables all mingled together to create a mesmerizing and almost hypnotic din. Wendy had to shout to be heard.

"This place is amazing!" she cried as they reached the main floor and began to make their way through the crowds. She grabbed Ana and pulled her down to quickly, but passionately kiss her lover. "Thank you! This is perfect!" Wendy was already swaying and moving to the rhythm of the music that was filling the room.

The décor of Little Sister was lush, bordering on exotic. Enormous, vaulted ceilings emphasized the cavernous feeling of the place. Overhead, multi-tiered chandeliers hung from the ceiling. Marble topped, low standing tables were interspersed along the rows of booths and a huge pastoral mural covered most of one wall, adding even more to the feeling of timelessness, days gone past and the cavernous speakeasies of history.

Draped in golds and bronze highlights, plush velvet seating lined the walls, and a wall of bottles containing what seemed to be every alcohol known to man behind the bar, all cast in greens and blues and golds from the lighting gave the place an almost mystical feel. The floor was dark, smooth hardwood, tiled in varying shades and patterns of woodgrain and though they had only opened their doors less than 30 minutes ago it was already almost crowded to capacity.

The DJ at work tonight was just transitioning from Gravity, by Twocolors, to Taylor Swift's Lavender Haze. The beat filled Wendy's head and she moved out into the crowd, sliding and shimmying amongst the other patrons on the dance floor. Ana smiled as she watched the young woman lose herself to the music and move and turn heedless of the other bodies around her. Ana gave in and began to move herself, feet sliding and tapping to the rhythm and arms above her head, swaying to the music. She laughed and let herself be carried away.

As the night progressed, music, drinks and people all increased in volume and capacity. Wendy and Ana only very occasionally took a few minutes to sit themselves and recover their energy before moving back out amongst the crowds and gliding among them, dancing, shaking, and becoming one with the whole. Music transitioned from one song to the next. DJ Snake, Beyonce, Little Nas and Ed Sheeran competed with Gorgon City, Zeds Dead and Skrillex. The music was endless and the night wound on, deeper and darker. Wendy and Ana lost themselves amongst their fellow club goers.

They had been here several hours, and the club was still going full steam. The dark, shadowed corners of the club were filled with couples and groups drinking, laughing and in some cases, getting very physical with one another. The dance floor was still crowded, bodies crushed up against each other, shouldering, touching and sliding against strangers and companions alike. Wendy was lost to the music and the beat and couldn't count the number of men who had slid up against her and allowed a stray hand to slide over her breast or cup her ass in a quick squeeze. She was giddy from the music and the alcohol and the furtive (and sometimes not so furtive) touches.

Just now, she was pressed up against Ana, her back to Ana's front. Ana's arms were around her waist, Wendy's arms were up above her head, and they swayed and moved to the music and against one another. As Ana held Wendy and felt her moving with her body, she suddenly had a wicked thought. She leaned in, her lips soft against Wendy's ear and whispered to her.

"You are mine, to do with as I please. You belong to me my little Kitten." Wendy shuddered with pleasure at the words and at the feeling of Ana's breath in her ear. She turned her head and kissed Ana and mouthed "Yes" to her.

Ana smiled. Then she moved her hands to the hem of Wendy's shimmering top and slowly began to slide and pull it upwards. She kept her fingers wrapped in the sheer material and made certain that her hands stroked up Wendy's ribs and stomach as she pulled the top higher. Wendy gasped with surprise and a shudder of excitement, and a little fear went through her as Ana raised the top higher, now up and over her breasts, exposing Wendy to any and everyone around them who was looking.

A soft throated purr went through Wendy as she swayed against Ana, her firm, full breasts exposed to the crowd. Her nipples already hard from the excitement of dancing stiffened even more and Wendy could feel the soft ache going through them. Now men and women all around them were noticing her exposure. Smiles and leers were sent her way. Ana continued to hold the top up around Wendy's neck, allowing everyone a full view of her breasts. Wendy trembled as she danced. There was something vulnerable about being exposed like this to everyone. She had occasionally, ok, often flashed someone a quick glimpse or a peek down her cleavage but Ana had never just exposed her to so many people so blatantly before. It excited and frightened her but she was in Ana's hands, and she continued to sway and dance twisting from side to side to make certain anyone who wanted got a good look.

The music was transitioning once again and the electric synth of 'Baby Don't Hurt Me' by David Guetta began booming out across the floor. The lights dimmed and changed colors and dark shadows fought with pools of cool colored lighting across the room. Wendy could feel the beat of the music vibrating through the air and the press of the crowds around her was getting harder to ignore. Ana's hands still held her shirt up and Wendy's hands were half held, half trapped above her head. Hands began to become much bolder. Now someone had cupped her right breast and was squeezing her, gently at first but slowly getting more aggressive. Wendy couldn't help but let out a small moan. Then a hand slid between her legs and even as she danced and moved, muscular fingers slid up her inner thigh and began to stroke along her shaved slit. Now another hand took hold of her left breast and this time it caught her nipple between two fingers and pinched, twisting it as it did so.

Ana was lost to the music and the beat and the crush of the crowds around her. She watched Wendy gyrating and turning as men and women pressed up against her. She could see a hand or two reach out and grasp at her naked breasts and she smiled as Wendy moaned and twisted in their grip. Then Ana was bumped hard from the side, and she momentarily lost her hold on Wendy. A man stepped in to take Ana's place and slid his arms up Wendy's side. He pulled her top up over her head in a swift motion and twisted it around her upraised arms, effectively binding them.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers