Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God if would be so easy to just let you fuck me right here on the coffee table." She says, and in instinct, I push all the items off the coffee table onto the ground. Heather nearly panics. "No, no Dad.. Dad, Dad...calm.. calm... I want it, I do.. but, I want it... a certain way." She says desperately. I calm myself just enough to hear her out. "Ok... you, are going to take a quick trip to the bathroom, splash some water on your face... compose yourself. Then I want you to come into my room." She says... her breathing is very fast. She finally lets me spin around to face her, but grabs a hold of my dick right away again once I am facing her, she does look very horny, but she seems very set on me doing this her way. She kisses me briefly before continuing, having to lean back from my return kisses. "Once... Once you're in my room... I want you to keep the lights off! That's important! And I want you to turn your restraints off! Once you find me on my bed, I don't want you to stop! I am going to struggle and put up a little fight. I want you to hold me down... And I want you to fuck the shit out of me!" She says with an evil smile. I grin back.

"So... someone has a rape fantasy huh?" I say interested... this was actually something she had in common with her mother, so I had some experience in things of this nature. She pulls at my shirt and kisses me on the mouth again. Then she looks at me.

"Oh yeah, someone has a rape fantasy alright...now whatever I still have on... just rip it off understand?" She says and I almost laugh. My own daughter was instructing me like a coach to their star player, talk about setting the mood. I nod at her.

"Ok, well then, I had better go wash up." I say and I start walking to the bathroom. Heather follows me and she plucks at her crotch, fixing her girl wedge. I laugh and she smacks my ass.

"Give me like... two minutes ok?" She says. Before I go into the bathroom, a thought pops into my head.

"Wait... how rough do you want this to be Heather... I mean, what if Kara hears?" I say. This makes Heather grin in an almost evil way. She shrugs at me, and closes the door to her room.

I look around the now empty room, and I stroke my stubbly face a little, my grin still dominating my face. So my eldest wanted to keep playing games did she? I start walking to the bathroom. Well, I hope she is good at keeping her voice down, because between the two of them, my daughters have made me hornier then I have been since high school. I lick my lips as I walk over to the sink. I had just licked both of their feet. Even more unbelievable, on their demand! Two sexy girls playing foot games with me for about an hour was bound to make me lose my head, but as I look at myself in the mirror, my grin has still not left my face.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of my own daughter." I say to myself. Mostly as a test, and to my surprise, my grin actually gets wider! I splash the water on my face and try to shake some of the haze out of my head. I start thinking about what I am about to do. I head a door close outside, and my grin gets bigger. Heather must be getting impatient if she is checking what was taking me so long already! I hurriedly dry off my face and toss the towel on the floor. I walk toward the two doors and turn right, then hurriedly stop myself. [Kara] is on a little sticker on the door. I wonder when she had put that on her door. But that would have been quite a creepy surprise to have me sneaking into the wrong room! I spin around and feel the weight of my drinking starting to hit me pretty hard as I take the few paces across the hallway. [Heather] is written on the little sticker this time. I take a moment to thank the two girls in my head for having the foresight to label the rooms, and I slowly push the door open. From the light of the hallway I can just make out the end of the bed. I shake my head and silently laugh as what I see.

I can just barely make out the pink soles of Heather socks. She had put them back on, just for the joy of having her enthusiastic father pull them off!

This little action from her reminds me of her request. I start thinking of ways to make her fantasy a reality. I close the door and the room is cast into almost total darkness. I slowly walk over to the bed, nearly tripping in my half drunken state. Once I make it to the side of the bed, I slowly and carefully run my hands to where I remembered her feet being, and sure enough I feel her sock covered toes right away. She does not move away or giggle, so I assume she will be playing as if asleep until I start forcing myself on her. I just hope she is not too loud.

I feel my eyebrows jump up as I get a sudden idea! I lean down slowly, carefully so as not to bump into her to hard. I slowly feel my way to press my face right into her socked feet. I inhale slowly and bury my nose in the toes of her socks. The little stank of her feet is exciting, I have to try very hard to keep quite. I delicately, but quickly pull her socks back off. I repeat my previous actions. Pressing my eldest's feet to my face and kissing her soles. Her feet are nice and warm as my lips press on her heel. But I can't keep myself under control much longer. I slowly put my weight onto the bed, and lightly place my body over Heathers. She is laying on top of her blankets, making her body very easy to get to. With light exploration, I am pleased to see that she is only wearing her tight little shirt, and panties. Her cute little breathing is very relaxed. My fingers dance at her lower lips, protected by the thin cloth of her panties. A little throat moan escapes her. I smile at that sound. Her body between my legs is much smaller then I remember, her light breathing and false sleep makes her seem so easy to take advantage of. My hard on is resting about on her stomach, and I feel it pressing firmly on her body. I have to admit, this is much more controlled then I figured she would be. I grin to myself as I ball up her pair of socks and lean down toward her face. Her breathing is so light. I kiss at her lips, so soft, and find her mouth slightly open. Perfect...

I take her dirty socks and start to place them into her mouth. I feel her move slightly under me, and she makes a small sound... muffled by her socks.

"Hmmph? Phat da phack?" She says, still sounding slightly confused. I feel my excitement peaking... She was really playing into this. Her hands start exploring her surroundings and of course find me, mounted on top of her. Her breathing picks up, only going through her nose. She slowly runs her hands over my hips...then one of her hands finds my stiffness in my pants. The moment she touches my hardness, her body bucks backward, as if feeling it made her understand what was about to happen.

"PHAD? Phat phre pho phing? Phy pham phi phagged?!" She stays, and she tries to spit out the socks! I laugh a little bit... game on it seems.

I reach up and push the balled up socks a little more into her mouth and struggle for a moment to get a hold of her wrists. For looking so fit, I hold her down as easily as if she were not struggling, something that she is trying to do very much so. Her hips are twisting and turning and she is being quite loud, apparently not caring if Kara hears us.

"Phad pho! phot phike phis!" She says. Taking a guess at what she says, I lean down and whisper to her.

"Oh this is going to happen... and it's going to happen anyway, and everyway I want it to! You had better keep your voice down... If you wake up your sister I am going to get very cranky." I say. I am a little shocked that my words actually make her stop as if frozen. Her breathing is escalated. "Good girl." I say, and I pull my shirt over my head. I can feel my daughter's body quaking, I can only assume with anticipation, under my legs. With my shirt off, I reach down and roughly grip at her chest. She whimpers and moans into the socks. Her hips buck up into mine a little, a vain attempt to get away. I do note that her shirt must be very tight. Her breasts seem smaller somehow. I decide to fix that. I move her wrists to over her head and hold them down with once hand. Heather struggles hard, but she is still easy to hold down. With one arm, I rip her shirt in the front, letting my hands find skin... her soft breasts help kick start my actions. Heathers moans are weak, and her struggling is getting less and less. It helps me assert my dominance. My hand reaches down and starts groping between her legs. Heather moans heavily into her own socks. I lift my body up and pull at her panties. "This is what I want... The less you struggle, the less it's going to hurt." I say, almost shocking myself with how evil I sound. Heather starts to struggle all the more.

"Phaddy! Ph Phlease... Phi Phant phit... Phuck phe Phaddy!" She yells into her socks. I laugh a little at her sudden eagerness. But that sounds like begging to me. I push myself slightly up and take off my pants in a hurry. My dick comes springing out of my underwear so fast... the time was now... I rip Heathers panties off her body as quickly as I can. She still halfheartedly tries to get away, so I grab a hold of her wrists and squirm my way in between her legs. She soundly like she might even be crying a little bit.

"Phi phant pho phenjoy phis...phlease phake phout phe phocks!" She begs I finally position my cock at the opening of her pussy, she is shaved herself completely this time, I can feel how smooth she is as I rub my length aloud the outside. She is so wet it is dripping out of her body. I ready myself, resting just on the outside of her slit. She feels tighter then before, perhaps she was clamping herself shut for more added effect? I laugh quietly.

"I'm not taking out the socks Heather... now shut up and let me enjoy this. I press slightly on her pussy and she stops struggling, her voice is muffled, but she sounds confused and shocked.

"PHEATHER?" She says. Just before I find the right angle and start plunging inside her. She lets out a moan that is nearly a scream. GOD she was tight! She must have been clenching with all of her might. I hold her arms tightly as she struggles still. My body has held off for long enough. I am not gentle. I hold her down, pressing my large body on top of hers. The moment I feel my dick find the back of her pussy walls, I pull out about half way and start hate fucking the shit out of my daughter. Her moaning into her socks starts off like whimpering, but slowly, her apparent desire to play the victim starts losing its strength, and I start hearing muffled "Yes's" and "harder daddy" 's mixed in with the moaning. I plan on fucking Heather about three times tonight, so I waste no time in my first orgasm. The moment I feel Heather's pussy clenching on mine, I don't hold myself back. I pull my cock out of her pussy at full speed and start pumping. My timing was close, I only get a few pumps in before I fire a hot load toward the belly and tits of my eldest. I cum so hard my body rocks, and I hear my daughter moaning a relief into the socks in her mouth.

After a moment of calm, and we both recollect ourselves. I speak through my breathing.

"Ah... so good... now, I want you to bend over..." I say, tired but dominant. I hear my daughter pull the socks out of her mouth, she is breathing deeply, but once she has the socks out she can speak clearly.

"Mmmm Ok, Daddy..." She says.

Everything stops. My breathing, my motion, and at least for a second my heart really does stop. For it is not my purring of Heathers voice I hear. But Kara's childish whine.

I admit, there is a fair amount of panic in the moments that follow. As soon as my body will let me, I jump out of the bed.

"Where are you going, Daddy?" Kara's voice asks. I stumble over to the wall and search for the light switch. Once they are on I am met with quite a sight. Kara holds a hand up to shield her eyes from the light and makes a weak sort of frown. I had managed to make quite a mess, Kara's clothing was ripped and either hanging off of her, or thrown around the room. My youngest is also covered in different bodily liquids. I had fired off quite a load a moment ago, and Kara's breasts and stomach are covered in it. Between her legs there is a wet spot from her pussy, as well as what looks like a little blood. I bite at my lip, had I really been that rough? I watch as Kara wipes at her face. Some light makeup and tears are smeared on her face from her eyes. She was crying too. My heart is sinking like a stone when Kara suddenly smiles at me. "It's ok, Daddy. If you want the lights on, I don't mind," she says, sounding still a bit tired, but cheerful. I watch in disbelief as my youngest daughter slowly turns her body around. She places her hands and face on the bed, and pokes her bare ass up into the air. When I don't move right away, she looks back over her shoulder and whines at me, shaking her ass at me while she does. "Mmmm, Daddy! What's wrong? I'm bending over like you said! Come back over here and fuck me some more!" She begs, putting a finger in her mouth.

I stare at her. One would think these two girls would stop surprising me like this. Yet here we are again. I look over Kara's body. The tattooing is extensive. The lines and pieces flow from her feet to her hips, and connect on straight up to her neck and arms. Even in this position I can see the full extent of the art, the wings on her back, the skull hands nearly gripping under her ass. If she had not slept with her tattoo artist I will be surprised. The amount he must have seen mixed with the discount she would have needed. I shake my head. My youngest daughter was shaking her ass at me again.

"Daaaaaaddy!" She whines. And I watch as she reaches down, putting her arm between her legs and plunging a few of her black capped fingers into her pussy! My dick, that's been slowly emptying due to shock, springs right back up to attention. I take a few automatic steps toward her. And when I do she starts fingering herself faster. "Please Daddy? I want your big dick inside me some more!" She begs loudly. I shake my head, almost on instinct I speak.

"Don't... say such dirty things Kara," I manage, still moving closer. Kara bites her lip.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry... please punish me for speaking out of line." She says. My jaw drops. What had she just said?! Punish her?! When I get right up next to the bed, Kara inches her way backward toward me, letting her feet slide off the edge of the bed and pushing her ass right up against my cock. My hands grab a hold of her ass... mostly because of how dam fine it is. Her fingers slide out of her pussy and she presses her pussy lips on my hardness. She wiggles her ass slightly and makes little whining noises, but other then that, she does as she was told and don't not speak. My mind is fogging over again. I grab a hold of Kara's hips. Her ass is so nice. What's done is done. I had already fucked her once so far, and tears in her eyes or not, my youngest daughter was begging for a second round.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you Kara. That you want your father to fuck you." I say out loud. My mind needs to hear it one last time before I put my dick back inside her. Kara nearly starts crying again in desperation.

"Oh, Daddy I want you inside me so bad! I have been touching myself to you every night since I got here!" Her confession comes out in a rush of emotion. "I want you to hold me down and use my body to relive all the tension me and Heather forced inside you tonight with our teasing game! I have been such a bad girl, and Daddy deserves to get back at me! Any...way...he wants." She says, pushing her face down into the pillow as if she is ashamed of herself!

I push my dick back inside her. Kara moans loudly into the pillow as my dick slides all the way inside her to the back of her pussy. I should have known! Heather was always the mastermind. I bet anything that this was all her doing! I slap Kara's ass in frustration and receive what sounds like a 'oh yes daddy' from the pillow. She set this whole game up, and most likely even pressured her baby sister into playing along, all the way until she might end up sleeping with her own father. I pull my full length out of Kara's body and slam my way back in, causing her to nearly scream as she claws into the sheets. Heather had gotten them both drunk so as to make bad enough judgment calls to trick the both of us into bed! The nerve of her! I think as I start rhythmically pounding away into Kara's body, my hips smacking into her beautifully round ass. I run my fingers over Kara's back as we clap our bodies together.

"You know sweetie..." I say, honestly loving how good my body is feeling right now. Kara pulls her mouth off the pillow just enough to speak in between thrusts.

"What. Is it. Daddy?"

"Your tattoos are really fucking sexy." I say, as if making a passing comment. Kara bites the case of the pillow and looks back at me, she is flushed and grinning sweetly.

"Oh. Thank you, Daddy... mmmhmm yeah. Did you see... my newest one..?" She asks sweetly. I look over her back for fresh ink. But Kara cums hard on me, and I slow down to give her a moment. "Its...on the...other side." She says. I pull my cock out of her, to which she whines a little. But I roll her over on her back and line my cock up again. I see the new tattoo. Just above her pussy are the words 'Daddy's little girl' in scripted lettering. I grin at her and rub my dick over the letters. She shivers and giggles at me. "Oh that hurts real good daddy." She says naughtily. That brings up a thought. I grab a hold of my manhood and rub it on her dripping pussy for a moment. She giggles at me and wiggles her body some more, then I press my cock a little lower, pressing on her anus. Kara jumps a little bit, and a bit of worry flashes on her face. "Oh... Um... daddy I don't think... it will fit," she says, as if she feels like it's her fault. I decide to play the hand I have been dealt in this scenario. I press a little harder.

"Well... What I want, is to fuck my little Kara's ass... and I want to, right now." I say, pressing a little more. I am ready for it this time. I see the excitement in her eyes, just before she starts to try and wiggle away, and put on a face of begging and fear. With one hand, I scoop her legs together, and lean my body into hers, bending her legs toward her face. And with the other hand, I press my thumb quickly into her ass! Kara moans loudly in shock of having her ass invaded, and she presses her feet on me, on one my chest, the other right over my mouth.

"No! Daddy please no! Not my poor little bum! Daddy wont fit! Wouldn't you rather use my pussy again?" She says and she wiggles her whole body, trying to move my target. I cant help my let my tongue dance around and kiss at her foot that she has place right on my mouth, but I was still much stronger then Kara's weak attempts. I squeeze on her legs and pull my thumb out of her. With a few readjustments I use my hand to position the head of my cock pressing right on her anus. "Oh no, no, no Daddy, please! Your big cock will split me in half, Daddy please! I will use my mouth daddy please! I will swallow it all I promise! Please I have been such a good girl!" I actually laugh a little to myself. I lean to the side to make eye contact with her, her beautiful bright eyes so unlike her sisters.

"Didn't you just get done telling me what a baaaad girl you have been tonight?" I say mockingly, kissing her foot again. Kara's face, shining with tears, bites her quivering lip. She lets out a small sigh.

"Well...can daddy at least... spit on it first?" She begs desperately. I stay put for a brief moment... smiling at her, making her wait. Then I take my free hand and spit as much as I can into my hand. Kara looks strait up, as if praying for a smooth entry. I use the spit to lube up the head of my dick and around her anus as best I can. In truth I am not really sure If I am going to make it inside her tight little ass, but this was one of these now or never situations.