Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I place my dick back at the point of insertion, I look over to see that Kara has put her sisters socks back into her mouth and is watching me with trepidation. Her black nails are gripping lightly to the sheets already. Her big shimmering eyes begging me to be gentle. I kiss her ankles and feet with reassurance that she will make it through this, but I think we both know that gentle is out of the question. I start to press in on her ass, the lube up head of my cock starting to press her asshole open wide for the invader. The moment I start to press Kara lets out a muffled but loud wail. Her sisters' socks stifling a noise that no doubt the neighbors would have heard. I let up for the smallest of moments to make the process easier. Kara is gripping tight to the sheets and holding her eyes tightly shut. I press in again and another loud noise, a muffled scream this time as the head of my cock pops into her ass I pump out just a tiny bit, but Kara scrunches her toes on my face and one of her hands claws at my leg. "Phaa.. Go Daddy, go, go, go..." She screams into the socks. And I oblige, letting inch after inch of my shaft penetrates deep into her my youngest daughters ass.

The moment I feel the base of my cock hit her asscheeks I groan with victory. Kara lets the socks tumble out of her mouth and her tongue follows, stretching toward her chin in a panting action. She breaths quickly, but suddenly giggles a little, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Oh man... oh... god... My dad... is balls deep... in my ass." She says as if she needs to hear it out loud. I grin at her and kiss her legs.

"Never thought you would say that out loud before did you?" I say, trying to be coy. But Kara smiles at me through her tears.

"Actually I have played this out in my head once before... so much more painfully in real life... but oh God, Daddy... am I a good girl yet? Your sweet little daughter let you penetrate her ass as deep as you could." She says greedily. I kiss her legs again and smile at her.

"I suppose we could call you a good girl for now." I says, amused that she really seems proud of this accomplishment. She lets both of her hands trail up my abs and hold onto me, pulling me in a little closer.

"I think... good daughters, deserved to kiss their Daddy when he is fucking them in the ass... so they feel all of Daddy's love." She says sweetly. I frown at her a bit, even in her current state, that seemed a bit much. She sighs desperately at me. "It hurts daddy! Your cock is fucking huge and your like... poking my belly I swear! You had better fucking kiss me during this or I swear I-" and I cut her off by letting her legs drop to the side of her. I slide my body on top of her and she winces slightly at the slight movements of my dick inside her. I put my face close to hers and she opens her eyes wide. Her breathing stops and she blushes.

"I guess I can give my baby girl a little bit of what she wants... since she is giving everything I want, and more." I say, and she smiles just as I kiss her. We kiss like we had in the living room, but for a bit longer. She tries to talk and kiss at the same time, so I stop kissing to ask her what she said.

"I said you can start fucking my ass now...Daddy." She says sweetly. I laugh a little at how she can say something so dirty, in such a cute manor. I try pulling my cock out a few inches, and I am surprised at how easily it slides out. Kara kisses hard to help fight off the pain, but she seems to have let her ass relax enough for me to move my cock in and out. And so we begin. It was not the first time I have had anal. Her mother had insisted on it a few times when she was drunk... Kara's ass is too tight that my body is not going to last long as such a slow and loving pace... I start to pick it up... Kara's kisses get filled with lust, and her moaning gets louder and louder... once I am in full motion, her dirt talk is loud and uncaring. "Oh fuck yes Daddy, fuck my ass... oh fuckk. Oh yes I love it! Oh harder... harder, HARDER!!" I am losing myself. Fuck what the neighbors think! I was fucking my youngest daughter in the ass and she was loving it! Life could be strange sometimes. "Cum Daddy... Oh I want you to cum in my ass! Oh please, Daddy, do it for me!" she says, and that was the magic button. My cock pulses and I fire off what must be the largest and more powerful orgasm of my life. I coat the insides of Kara's ass as pump after pump of hot shoot comes pouring out of my pent up body.

I'm not sure how long it lasts before my body slowly shakes itself to a halt. Slowly I let my body relax itself as I lay down to the side, laying my chest on Kara's back. Kara's heavy breathing is calming, and she is slowly calming her heart back down. I let my hands trace over the visible tattoos all over her body. Genially touching her and letting her relax. I close my eyes for the smallest of moments and feel myself falling asleep. That is how my night comes to a close. My dick still in Kara's ass, her back pressing on me, and my arms lazily draped over her hips.