Barefoot Huntress Pt. 01

Story Info
Jessica jumps into pro wrestling with both bare feet.
2.8k words
4.46
4.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica had lost a lot weight since graduating from her drama program months ago in the summer. She'd had dismal luck with the auditions she'd been out to, and her agent had so far only managed to score her extra roles in public service message commercials that needed pretty but vulnerable-looking girls to play victims of sexual abuse. She'd auditioned for plays and musicals, and had trained for singing, dancing, and acting. No dice, even with the dramatic weight loss. She'd gone from five ten and 140 to down to 125, and she was certainly not hard to look at--great skin, pretty, edgy look with pierced nose and tongue, and long beautiful black hair and a good bust. Her long, muscled legs were perhaps an even stronger feature.

The pro-wrestling studio was right in the heart of downtown Toronto, just a little ways into the west end on College and Bathurst, converted from an old bingo hall, so there were plenty of room for seating audience and assembling a large wrestling ring. Even for setting up change rooms in the back.

She had to remind herself to drop her shoulders and let her back muscles relax as she approached the door to the renovated bingo hall. A pretty blonde woman in great shape and already wearing her wrestling gear was sitting at a desk and she smiled at Jessica as she approached the table. On the table was a notepad and a Moneris debit/credit card machine and a simple white board behind the desk she was sitting at. Drawn in a bold, feminine-looking hand were three dates, each with a name next to them: Jan 4th, Battle Royal All-in; Feb 9th, Blood Feud; and March 11th, Girls versus Boys.

"Hi!" said the woman, standing up to her impressive height: five foot ten or so. Jessica's height, but she had lots more muscle, and no love handles as part of the bargain. "Are you Jessica, by any chance?"

Jessica joined the woman's open palm in a firm, sincere embrace. "I'm Steph. My ring name is Athena--kind of a warrior-woman schtick." Steph went over the basic fees for membership in the promotion, which included participation in any event she could make, a small percent share of the door money for events, and ongoing training, mostly on weekends and Monday and Wednesday evenings. The model was half wrestling promotion, half wrestling training school, in practice, Steph explained. Jessica felt herself relaxing already as she listened to Steph break down the offer of membership in this community.

"Listen, in case you don't know, women's wrestling is in its highest point in popularity and relevance yet--not just women-versus-women matches, but intergender matches. And with the right training, you can totally sell a woman beating down a guy. It's a really good time for the girls, which is why it's great you're here. Tell me, why pro wrestling instead of MMA or kickboxing?"

Jessica hadn't prepared for an entrance interview.

"Well, with MMA and non-staged events, you don't get the theatricality and storytelling that pro-wrestling matches always have. I can remember watching this great match with Wendi Richter against Peggy Lee Leather. Peggy had Wendy on her back near the ropes and grabbed the ropes for support and balance and actually stood on Wendy's face. It was like nothing you'd see in MMA, because there aren't the acted-out periods of incapacitation that you get with pro wrestling. You don't get a chance to see one brutal wrestler just slowly stalking her beaten-down opponent deciding what sort of humiliating move to use on them next. You know what I mean?

"Yes. That's the sort of reasons we look for in admits to our wrestling program. We have one wrestler who's bringing a fresh style of her own to the mat. She's goes by Cheerleader Shannon, but her name's Sarah. She loves to use her bare feet on her opponents in really humiliating and brutal ways. The way she does it has actually drawn a fetish audience to our events and we've decided to embrace it rather than turn it down as being not family oriented. "

"That sounds amazing. I have a major foot fetish and want to use my feet as much as I can in the ring."

"That can eventually work, but you'll have to work to create a style that doesn't imitate hers or it's not fair to the creative effort she's put in. You'll need to come up with your own foot-oriented moves."

"I'm sure I can do that!"

"We'll see."

Steph took Jessica by the arm and walked her through two doors into what had been the main bingo hall area, now only with mats surrounding a wrestling ring around which sat about thirty people, half of which wore proper wrestling gear, half wearing outfits that made them look ready for a yoga session or a workout, in the case of the men. There were about seven women and ten men in casual wear, with the rest in good-looking wrestling tights, boots, and singlets, a few with some cool accoutrements like spiked vests, or wrestling boots that looked like cowboy boots.

"Everyone! Jessica! Jessica, everyone! You're going to know most people's names by the end of tonight because you'll be working with everyone at least once."

"Experienced wrestlers, pick your newbies. We're going to start with a few basics and by the end of it go through a sequence of moves. Sequences of moves are the building blocks of matches, or stories that the two wrestlers tell of the battle that happens in the ring. Squash is a match you grew up with one wrestler totally bullying another around the ring; duels are back and forth matches that often figure a lot of technical wrestling (holds that look like Greco-Roman moves rather than pro moves like stomping on someone's head...)"

The first element of the story was the lockup--where the two wrestlers began in neutral positions and took hold of each other to determine who would achieve the dominant position. It involved grabbing each other's opposite elbows and taking their shoulder in your other hand and pressing hard into each other, like two rams locking horns and driving into each other. From here there were several ways the first unit of the story could develop, depending on who was calling the match. One of the two wrestlers would use a word or phrase to dictate the next sequence, and do so again at the completion of that sequence.

"Here we go," said a well-muscled young man in his thirties with a full beard. He put his hands wide apart, making an exaggerated show of the lockup formation, and Jessica grasped his elbow and his upper shoulder, leaning into him, and he did the same, pushing her back five or six feet.

"Remember, you don't have to go one hundred percent against your opponent to make a good display of giving your all..." Steph said loudly.

"Now, the first sequence is usually short, only a few moves or so. Newbies, let your veteran demonstrate a short sequence for you."

Jessica locked up with Scott, his name was, and he took her arm by the wrist and spun his whole body, spinning Jessica lightly but firmly like a top until she rolled over him and landed on the mat, just a little winded. "That's an arm drag," Scott told her. Then he proceeded to take hold of her arm in a way that braced it against its natural bend--an arm bar.

"Now you try the same thing," Scott said.

She locked up with him, then tried the turning spin and Scott helped her by rolling himself over onto his back. "Don't worry--you're not doing it right if it's taking all your muscle to throw me--we're partners on almost every move, remember!"

"So, now I'm on the ground, go for the arm bar like I showed you."

"How's this instead?" Jessica said, and kept hold of Scott's muscled arm and instead stepped down on his forehead with the ball of her left foot, playing with how much weight she put down on it by bringing her hips nearer and farther from directly over his head.

"That's totally cool. From here, it all depends on what sort of character you've got in mind and practiced. It might be a stomp on the face, a foot stepping on the throat... all good," Scott said, and Jessica squeezed his head down onto the mat with the ball of her foot and held his arm in the arm bar she'd been taught.

"From here, if you were calling the match, you might call "reversal," which would have me use a move to regain control of you. Or you could call "ground control" and I wouldn't break free of the armbar but would wait for another move you're going to call. One wrestler beating up one another as well as outwrestling each other by agreed upon sequences.

"Ground control," Jessica called. And she actually stepped on Scott's forehead with full weight, balancing on him with the ball of her left foot. She thought about twisting her hips to give the skin on his forehead a good burn, but stopped short.

"Nice instincts ... Jessica, is it?" Joey said, has he walked past Jessica and Scott. Jessica stayed up on Scott's head, confident that her 125lbs on his forehead wouldn't do him much harm.

"Yeah. Just seemed like the right thing to do. You've got him down, you put your feet to work on him, or her."

"I think you've got the makings of a natural heel. Keep up the good work."

Jessica changed partners, and was feeling emboldened because of her having set her bare feet to work on a prone opponent has won her praise. She drew a bigger girl named Janelle, with a bob-cut and a real woman's wrestling body. Lots of size and power, but by no means dainty or modelesque.

"You can call the first sequence," Janelle said. She was wearing long track pants, socks, and a tank top.

"Jessica locked up with the much heavier girl and arm-dragged her down to the mat, then sat down next to her immediately, keeping control of Janelle's arm in an arm bar, then quickly extended her feet out into Janelle, her left foot jammed into the side of Janelle's face, and her right foot resting on her big breast, her right heel snug in Janelle's armpit. Jessica pulled on Janelle's arm at about half strength and dug her toes into Janelle's face and her left breast, keeping a good grip on the big girl.

"That's great, both of you," Steph said, as she walked by. But Janelle, you've got to sell the move that being put on you by playing up the pain, frustration, humiliation--all of it. Jessica, you're doing well, but you want to not just keep your opponent where she is in lockdown--make her suffer--put your feet and toes to work on her. Dig your toes into her cheek or the corner of her mouth, and pump her breast with your other foot, right on the aureole if you can."

Jessica was finding this almost too much exhilaration. She was wet, but not wet enough to show, thank goodness. And she took her coaching with enthusiasm, pumping Janelle's big left breast with her right foot and drawing her big toe of her left foot over Janelle's lips near the corner of her mouth, as if she were trying to hook her big toe into the corner of Janelle's mouth. Jessica squirmed her big toe up and down on Janelle's lips near to corner of her mouth, testing Janelle's comfort with her bare big toe flirting with pressing itself inside the corner of her mouth. To her surprise, Janelle, leaned her face into Jessica's persuasive big toe, and let it slip partway between her lips--enough to feel some of Janelle's saliva spill across the pad of her big toe. Jessica even saw Janelle look askance at her, and nod quickly, giving her tacit permission for Jessica to go as far as she wanted to wet her big toe in the corner of Janelle's mouth. Jessica heeded Janelle's permission, and in full view of Steph, she plunged her left big toe into the corner of Janelle's mouth until it was wet with Janelle's drool. Even with this daring, and the quivering turn-on Jessica felt at what she was doing and getting away with, she still had to manage her toe. Should she curl it downward to plunge it further into her opponent's mouth, or should she be content to rest the pad of her big toe against Janelle's teeth? Janelle was clearly giving her permission to do as she would. f

Jessica chose a compromise: she separated Janelle's lips widely with her big toe until it rested against her molars and was being flooded with saliva, but she didn't curl her big toe deeper into the corner of her willing partner/opponent's mouth, in case she would be being abusive of Janelle's generosity.

"Nice. That looks really vicious, Jessica. Janelle, you want to sell this as little harder. Think about it--your opponent has you down in an arm stretcher, which mean's one foot or boot is going into the side of your face. But this opponent is digging her big toe into your mouth. And this is a match with hundreds or even thousands of people watching. How are you going to feel with your opponent plunging her big toe into the corner of your mouth and rubbing your teeth with the pad of her toe as she pushed it into you to hold your body flat to the canvass?"

"Owkay!" Janelle said. And she made as if to struggle to shake Jessica's big toe from the corner of her mouth. And then she bellowed in rage as if the disgrace of having her opponent's toe in her mouth was enraging her...."

"That's good enough to play live at an event, guys. Be proud. That looks total heel versus face in a really evil squash scenario! Jessica, you want to keep your feet working on your opponents like this, okay?"

Jessica wasn't quite in danger of coming in her bikini-underwear, but she was close. Thankfully, she'd always found that when one of her fantasies was dangerously close to coming true, she attained a certain distance from the raw pleasure. The experience became almost as though it had happened to someone close to her, not her herself. And she could look forward to savouring the reality of the sexual experience later, on her own. Exulting in the fact that the experience had actually happened to her.

Jessica kept up with her training with other partners, often using her feet in an arm stretcher, but never daring to transgress putting her toes into her partner's mouth. She'd done enough--gone far enough--with Janelle, whose mouth had coated her big toe with saliva, and whose gums had been the ground on which the pad of her big toe had settled. Too much to assume to try as much with everyone else she partnered with that evening.

When the evening came to an end, the newbies had practiced two sequences deep from the initial lockup. Janelle had been her most willing, friendly, and collaborative partner, and she looked forward to working with her again, even if she didn't get to go as far as to put her toes in her mouth. She sought out Janelle at the call to the end of the evening.

"Hey, Janelle, I really appreciate your letting me work your mouth with my feet. It was really ... fun."

"I found it hot as hell, and I'm not even gay! I loved being so at your mercy that you could casually decide to rub my gums with your big toes! It actually turned me on big time!"

"I felt the same way!" and I hugged the big women for sheer joy of finding a collaborator who welcomed my bare feet into her squash routine.

"We'll be sure to train together again, right?" she said.

"For certain. I'd love to get me feet into your face and mouth in a squash match!"

Jessica changed partners a few more times that evening, taking some turns being the one in the losing position out of the lock-up. She left her feet out of a few of the exchanges, somehow nervous about flouting her barefoot-domination agenda. Most of the girls who weren't veterans in official wresting boots were wearing runners or cross-trainers; she was the only one who'd doffed her runners to train in her bare feet. xxx

On the TTC ride home Jessica had felt a quivering between her thighs at the thought of all the foot work she'd already gotten away with. Steph, one of the trainers, had actually coached her partner to make more of a display of pain and disgust as she pressed her big toe into her partner's gums! She'd always felt twice as aroused after the fact of an exciting experience sexually, and tonight was no different. She'd be back Wednesday evening.