Soccer Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Footer attends a match with his sister’s soccer team.
2.7k words
4.21
14.4k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers

I was panting although sitting. I was panting because the indoor air was boiling and humid. The origins of the heat and humidity exacerbated the situation. Invisible steam was rising from all the sweaty bodies and clothes of the nine of us sitting in the living room. The air was so heavy even flies didn't fly.

The match had ended twenty-something minutes ago. We had fun, but we had lost and the mood reflected this. Not that there was frustration or anger but rather the lack of the ecstasy of a win. That left the discomforts of the physical situation the defining factor of the general mood.

Anna puffed. That somehow made the air tenser. Another one also puffed. Inevitably someone said: "Damn it's hot!"

Someone else tried to cool herself down with a sarcastic joke, "Well at least it was a close game!"

Lisa responded with a wearisome voice, "Yeah, just 9 goals short."

Judith added, "We had the best goal."

I blushed on the chair I was sitting next to the dining table. The others, all girls, were mostly crammed on the three sofas. It was my first time playing soccer with women. My sister's university team had arranged a friendly match with a rival college. Three girls had ditched in the last moment, so they had me cover for one.

We lost 11-2, one goal being mine to our own goal. I was in defense and although I thought it would be easy, I was startled. The rival team's forwards rushed around me and scored one after another. After the sixth goal it started becoming an unendurable shame.

After the game, 9 of us followed my sister to her dorm apartment she shared with 3 others. All girls except my sister were on sofas. My sister sat on a chair next to the sofa where Judith and Lisa sat.

The mood after that sarcasm somehow lightened up a bit, perhaps since I had finally been called out for my suckiness. Dora, the heavy set Mexican girl suddenly brought up something none of us were paying attention to. She said, "Wow, I can smell my socks all the way from here."

I was glad the attention had been diverted from me. Jocelyn, the Chinese-American girl said, "I can smell Anushka's all the way from here." Some girls laughed. Anushka, who was sitting on the next sofa, didn't take that lightly and meanly responded, "oh yeah? i don't think they stink as much as your soccer skills."

That jab didn't change, however, the light mood that had taken over the heavy, damp environment. The talk about socks and smells had summoned a pink, bubbly cloud of curiosity into the room. Lisa, the thick blonde, was the first to act. "I wonder how much mine stinks," she said. She lifted her right foot on to her left knee and pulled her socks to her nose. "Pheww, quite intense. Shoe smell, hmmm,, musky shoe and sock smell," she said.

Other girls followed. Anna, the black girl said, "Mine are pretty strong!"

All girls were now sniffing their socks. They were indeed acting like a team. I was still nervous from the guilty position I had been placed in and careful to stay low-key. I watched quietly and absent-mindedly from my corner like a dumb pet.

The girls were quite focused on sniffing their socks. They exchanged the descriptions of their findings. It seemed like they were unconsciously trying to forget the dreadful match and get lost in some new, kinky game.

"Mmm, mine smell pretty interesting. There is a hint of cheese," said Anayah, the Middle-Eastern girl sitting next to Dora.

"Mine too," said Dora, "Would you like to sniff each other's?"

"Sure," said Anayah and they turned towards each other.

I was watching with amazement. These were historical moments. Anushka, sitting next to them, looked at them with amazement as well while they lifted their feet to each other's faces, held each others' feet and took sniffs. She looked around to see if anyone else was paying attention and to her amazement saw Judith, the redhead, and Lisa doing the same thing! The other girls, including my sister, were still busy sniffing their own socks.

"I want to find out how my barefoot smells," said Dora suddenly.

She then withdrew her foot from Anayah's nose and pushed backed Anayah's foot, sat upright, put her right foot on her knee, and took off her damp sock. Then she bent forward to sniff the bottom of her toes, which looked pink, soft, and to me, delicious. "Mmm, smells exotic actually," she said.

At that point I started to feel my penis grow. Seeing Dora's nose buried under her damp, pink toes opened the door to the world of fantasies. A stream of cool libido was rushing in from that door.

"Girls, I am going to taste it," Dora said to an audience that appeared stoned with the scent of their socks.

Nobody gasped with amazement but me when Dora pulled her toes to her mouth, took out her tongue, and licked under her big toe. "Mmm, not bad," she said before continuing to lick all her toes, taking them to her mouth one by one, then slurping the ball of her foot, arch, and the heel of her foot.

Instead of being disgusted, many of the other girls, stoned as they were, followed Dora's lead, took off one socks, and started licking their own toes. I was now watching with drooling mouth. Only Jocelyn and Anushka seemed reluctant.

Anna, who was sitting next to Jocelyn, asked if she could lick her toes. Jocelyn consented. Anna got on her knees in front of Jocelyn, lifted her right foot off the floor and started sucking her toes.

My sister had not started sucking her own toes yet but was enjoying watching others. As she was the only girl on a chair, she was more alert. For a moment she seemed to remember something. She looked around and our eyes met. We read each other's minds, and I was terrified.

My sister stood up. Slowly she walked to me. When she was next to me, "Guys," she yelled, "there is someone getting aroused."

The crowd, like a sleeping beast, did not respond immediately. In a few seconds they seemed to wake up. "Ohh yeah, David is here," somebody reacted with compassion.

The girls started lifting their heads and looking my way. I blushed. Those who noticed grinned.

"I am sure he wants to participate, right David?" my sister said.

In a hushed and rushed voice I urged her, "No, no I am okay. Please just leave me alone."

"Come ooon. You think I don't know you secretly sniff my socks? Come here," my sister said. I was shocked that she knew it. I had always dreaded she would find out. My forehead sweated with guilt.

She pulled my arm. I anchored myself to the seat. She couldn't lift me up. She asked for help. Anayah and Anna came over but even three of them couldn't lift me. "Tie him up!" yelled my sister.

Now the girls were having fun with a new challenge: lifting me up from the chair. They found a jump rope. Two more girls came, Lisa and Dora. Together they seized me. My sister tied the rope around my wrists. She left a slack on which she could pull.

They pulled me using the rope. On one hand I was ready to let myself go into this pleasure island. On the other hand I found this and what it was leading to very inappropriate. The fear from what this can evolve to made me resist while I was being pulled to the sofas.

They made me kneel down. Dora sat in front of me. She was wearing one sock on her left foot. They gave the rope to her. "Make him sniff and then lick," said my sister.

I blushed on hearing this and a fresh wave of fear of where this would go made me shiver. Dora looked at me, smiled, pulled on the rope, and lifted her foot with the sock. She placed her foot on my face. Girls cheered and this embarrassed me more.

Her sock smelled musky. She rubbed the bottom of her toes on my nose. Since I was here and there was nothing else to do, I focused on the scent. Definitely there was a shoe smell, rubbery sock smell, and a bit of vinegary sweat. I got butterflies in my stomach from excitement.

Dora lowered her socked foot and lifted the naked one, which had been licked by both herself and Anayah. As soon as she placed her toes on my nose I could tell the scent of saliva. Her toes were still moist from them. She rubbed her toes on my nose and I got aroused furthermore. Girls cheered in the back. I blushed but was getting used to it.

"Open your mouth, David. I know you want to lick them," said my sister.

As if admitting it, I slowly parted my lips. Dora slid her big toe into it while looking into my eyes and running her tongue over her lips. Girls cheered again and sounds of amazement were heard like, "Ohhhh."

The taste was slightly salty. Anayah had sucked up most the sweat. I sucked on her big toe and once I had taken all of it in she pushed in more toes between my lips. I closed my eyes and licked the toes in my mouth, knowing that Dora and Anayah's saliva was on them.

Dora retrieved her toes and put her sole against my mouth. I could see she was getting aroused. I got the message and started licking her sole. Now I could taste more salt. I was licking dry sweat and it was delicious.

"Okay, on to the next one," said my sister. They gave the rope to Anayah. She also had one sock on. Her sock smelled slightly different than Dora's. Then she also inserted her toes into my mouth. Her feet were narrower and toes longer than Dora's. While sucking on her big toe I slightly gagged. Girls laughed. Anayah looked shier than Dora but I could tell she was enjoying it too.

Next they made me sit in front of Anushka. Her socks were never removed. I could smell them from where I was sitting. Apparently Anushka was a little self-conscious about her smelly feet and didn't want to play with the girls. But now, seeing a tied up boy, she seemed emboldened.

She lifted both feet up and placed them on my face. Wow, did they stink! There was the scent of curry mixed with shoe smell and socks. But this could not have been from one soccer match. Apparently Anushka had not showered for a few days.

She rubbed her smelly feet on my face. I got very aroused. She peeled off her stinky socks and rubbed them on my face. When she put her bare toes on my nose, the scent made my nose tingle. From a momentary view I got to see lots of sock fuzz between her toes. I could not hold back longer and started licking on my own accord. Girls laughed. "There there now brother. Don't be shy. Get on with it," said my sister.

After finishing with Anushka's feet they put me in front of Judith, the gorgeous redhead. Her white feet were pink on the bottoms and between her toes. She asked that I rinse my mouth with water first. I was given a bottled water with which I rinsed and swallowed. That helped because all the licking had got me dehydrated.

Actually Judith was curious about my licking skills. She eagerly pushed her soles to my face. I could smell the saliva of Lisa, who had been licking her feet. I licked them from heel to toe and made them glisten with my saliva. They looked gorgeous with burgundy toenail polish.

Then it was Lisa, the manly blonde girl. She fucked my mouth pretty hard with her toes. I gagged a few times. I could tell if she had me to herself she was going to fuck my mouth until I got exhausted.

Then they put me in front of Anna. Anna was a hot black girl with long shiny hair. With all the sweating her skin was shiny too. She lifted her size-9 feet to my face with a naughty expression in her face. I licked them. They were spicy. She had licked them herself so there was her saliva on them. She inserted her toes into my mouth gently.

Just then Lisa came behind me. "Fuck him hard!" she told Anna as she grabbed my head and pushed forward.

Anna pushed her toes but it was Lisa's pushing my head that did most of the work. All her toes went into my mouth. Her foot slowly slid towards the back of my throat and I gagged. Because Lisa was pushing, the gag made my throat wrap around Anna's toes. That made my throat somewhat sore. This slight pain strangely robbed me from all resistance. I know felt competely perved.

After Lisa made Anna fuck my mouth hard, I wad put in front of Jocelyn. She was an elegant girl of 5'6". Her feet were slender and her soles very smooth. She smiled at me affectionately. She started lifting her foot, which had also been licked by Anna, to my face when all of a sudden my sister said, "wait, wait!"

My sister grabbed Jocelyn's foot and after clearing her throat, spat a big, foamy saliva on her toes. Now her foot looked like a slice of cake with whipped cream on top. While I was aroused to extremity, the sight of my sister spitting on toes I was about to suck made me disgusted. I jerked my head back.

"What happened bitch? Are you telling me you won't suck your sister's spit?" my sister yelled bossily.

Then she spat again and now there was a more saliva on Jocelyn's toes. "Suck them beaatch!" yelled my sister. Girls laughed. They found it amusing that I was being yelled at. I think the fact that I lost them the match played a factor in this.

Lisa and my sister both pushed my head forward while Anna pushed Jocelyn's foot towards my mouth. Her toes touched my closed lips. I felt the wetness of saliva on them. Then someone, I think Judith, pinched my nose. After a minute I gasped for air and that's when her foot entered my mouth with my sister's saliva on it.

Jocelyn fucked my mouth elegantly but thoroughly. After she was done, it was my sister's turn. "Now you finally get to suck my feet. But it will not be gentle, I tell you," said my sister.

She made me lie on my back on the floor. I was now in total submission towards her. "Open!" she said sternly.

My sister stood behind my head facing my dick. She lifted her size-10 foot and roughly pushed her toes into my lips. They entered my mouth. "Lubricant please," she said.

Girls understood it. Five, six of them knelt beside my head and started spitting at her foot as it slid into my mouth. First my lips then my cheeks stretched. My whole mouth got filled up by her foot. I was breathing fast from my nose. Her foot squeezed my tongue completely flat.

Her big foot reached my throat in a couple minutes of difficult sliding and my breathing started sounding like snoring. The girls laughed. She stood like that for a good five minutes. "How do I look with shoe made out of my brother's head?" she asked them.

I was just lying there with my eyes wide open and my sister's big foot all the way to my throat. However motionless I was, something of me was giving away my arousal. My penis had grown to full size. Of course this didn't go unnoticed by my sister. "Oh lookie, David has a hard on for his sister!"

She pushed her foot just a little more to block my breathing altogether. After thirty seconds I started waving my hands. She pushed even further to make me gag. I gagged and that pushed her toes just enough. I gasped for air while tears rushed down my temples. She smiled and retracted her foot. I had now been seasoned for the next round.

narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers