Barefoot Huntress Pt. 03

Story Info
Jessica evolves as a performer.
4.7k words
0
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not all her way with the fetish, though all her offense may be. She may have to battle to be the heel with another girl with another really good gimmick. Just brute size and viciousness versus dainty humiliations.] Thats obstacle number two. Takes place in two scenes, one in which she's dominated, another in which she's calling the match. ]

The two had finished a joint and they each agreed they were feeling really unwound. They had made out in the past after smoking two much weed. After all, they were both bi-curious, attractive, and provided each other with plenty of safety as confidants. Neither had been surprised, they had confided, that they'd danced tongues together while feeling each other up. But that's where it had stopped. Maybe they each valued their friendship too much to risk recasting it in a more fragile and short-term bond.

"Okay, I can't believe I'm going to ask you this, but I want you to try some foot moves on me--right here."

"Really? Some of them are uncomfortable you know? These are moves I'm using on big, tough rugby girls and weightlifters..."

"Can you scale it down a little for me? I'm dying for a taste of this play-acting brutality I'm always seeing on TV!"

"Okay, let's see what we can start with. Okay, stand up and grab my elbow and collarbone--it's called a lockup. I'll do the rest."

First, Jessica took off her thick cotton socks and locked up with her friend on the small living room carpet, that would have to do for a mat to fall on. "Get ready. You're going to get a good helping of my feet where only my tongue has ventured before."

Tyla squirmed. "Just hit me!"

And so Jessica locked up with Tyla, whose hold on her limbs was meek at best, and she took hold of Tyla's head and pulled her over in a summer sault that put her flat on her back on the carpet. Jessica hooked her toes over Tyla's chin, then, curling them, ran them hard across her lips, catching her nostrils, and finally passing over her eyelids and finishing by digging her toes into Tyla's jet-black hairline.

"Oooww!" Tyla yelped. "That fucking hurt! Like, significantly!"

"Yeah, that's pro-wrestling. It's not real, or it would leave you with broken bones or scars, but it's painful and physically demanding. --So, how did it feel? Like it?"

"I think so. It's hotter after the fact, after the pain dims down. You just raked your toes across my whole face, even my fucking open eyeball on one side!"

"Eye opening?"

"It's fucking hot."

"Let's try another--stay laying on the ground." Jessica pried open Tyla's fill lips with her toes and eased her entire foot into her friend's mouth."

"Whoa--thith ith hot too!"

But Jessica wasn't done. She pushed her foot deeper into her mouth until she could feel her toes touching the back of her soft palate. It was enough to make her friend gag on the tips of her toes.

Tyla choked surely enough, and as Jessica removed her foot from her friend's mouth, her toes were trailing saliva from the back of her uvula.

"Holy fuck. That's brutal, you're right. But it's super hot after you have a chance to shake it off. Want to just let me lick your feet for a while?"

"I'm totally game if you are," Jessica said. And so she put her feet up in her friends hands and watched and savoured as Tyla pursed her full red lips around her toes and pulled them up and down her toes, big toe to little toe. She licked the soles of her feet too, in between tokes of weed.

Jessica kept smoking as well, and before long, she was undressing and taking her friend's face by the ears and guiding it down into her clitoris. Tyla gave her one of the hottest orgasm's in recent memory, and she loved pussy juice. She just lapped it down, and was happy to let the rest spread all over her lips and chin like jelly on a PB&J.

"Do you want to stay over?" Tyla asked. She'd not even troubled to wash all of Jessica's come off her face.

"I think I'd better wake up at home tomorrow to meet Jenn for our coffee appointment to talk this new role. Is that okay with you? It won't be weird or rejecting if I leave you behind to wash all my come off that gorgeous face of yours?"

"No, you're fine. You can take off, but give me a big cummy kiss first."

Jessica gratefully gave her best friend a long, slow tongue tangling French kiss before breaking off to wash her face in the kitchen sink and then put her socks back on and get dressed.

"Well, you sure aren't boring to be besties with," Tyla said. "Can we talk more about how/whether I can get involved?"

"Yeah, totally. But it might make sense to see how well this works out for me first," Jessica warned. "It's been great so far, but there are bosses, called promoters, and they call how matches go. I'm not the only voice in how these matches go."

Tyla washed in the bathroom sink as well, then hugged her friend and locked tongues with her once again. She had a long tongue, and breaking free of its hold was exciting and the sensation kept Jessica warm as she walked back up Bathurst to apartment near Bathurst and Dupont, a fifteen-minute walk from work at Labyrinth.

*

Jessica woke up next day in her 2nd floor walkup on Dupont and Bathurst with a warm, cozy feeling, like she'd have the morning after Christmas day as a young teen waking up to some lovely gift, like a first good music system or a computer tablet. She could still remember how good Tyla's tongue had felt, how long and deep and wrenching the orgasm. She texted her:

Hey, Girly, I don't know what to thank you for more: the long, transporting orgasm and foot play or you just being okay with my "career" choices. You're awesome. See you at work Thursday!

Should she say "love you," like she usually did? Could that be misinterpreted, especially after they had fucked for the first time? There had been no problem after any of their tongue-wrestling tryouts. She decided to leave it as it was, low risk of any complications on the receiving end. She rolled out of bed after some head-bumping from Cheddar, her orange male cat. Feeding time. She had Jen at noon at Broadview Max, the local indie café. After a quick yogourt breakfast chased down with some OJ, she put her jeans, tank-top, and Doc Martins on.

*

Jen embraced here with a big hug. She was wearing an orange blouse over a wool skirt with her usual long, black boots.

"You're looking fantastic!"

"So are you!" Jessica beemed back. "So... tell me all about the new role! I've been reading--I mean watching--the first four episodes and the show sounds amazing!

"Okay, so first of all, this call for actors will be about twelve, so you've got a great shot. The role is 'Lindsay,' the blacker of two black sheep daughters of the litigator mother, Susan. She's only turned up in emails home and phone calls so far, so her first appearance will this role..."

Jen went on, but Jessica was just mentally taking notes to give more attention later. She'd taken the same notes on Jen's coaching on how to make the casting director happy. Tonight was Thursday, and she'd be trying out extended sequences, this time in the ring, and she was bursting to tell someone. But her agent? How would that come across? And at a time when she should be most anxious about winning a role on Growing Sideways?

The casting appointment was at CBC studios, fifth floor, suite 203, at 3pm, Friday Nov 23. Jessica assured Jen she'd be doing her creative research, and that she'd already thought of some experiences to draw on. She embraced her agent and then talked dating while they finished their machiatos. Jen was on Ok Cupid, and fielding lots of different men, and having a great time, but starting to get tired of the two or three dates a week regimen. Why wasn't Jessica doing Ok Cupid, Jen asked. Maybe she was just feeling too particular about this or that to trust that even a good-looking guy with a career and sensitivity would do it for her, even if he did have some danger to him, she replied.

As Jen smooched her cheek and waved goodbye, leaving with her long-handled bag trailing after her as she darted through the door of the café, Jessica felt relieved. That the date was over. That she hadn't told Jen about her newfound wrestling adventure. Just relieved. Now she could focus on tonight at Heavy Hitters.

*

Steph was waiting at the simple wooden desk in the foyer of the Heavy Hitters studio/gymnasium. "Hi, barefoot girl! Glad to see you back. You had a good first evening with us last time."

"Thanks! I really loved it. I'm actually here to sign on for six months if I can."

"Yeah, sure. I'll charge your card right now and give you a receipt. And sometime we'll have a sit down, here or somewhere for a drink, and we can talk about what you stand to get out of this, okay? I'll tell you how me and Joey have done and what could be happening for us and you can start to think about how much you want to invest in this crazy business. Sound fair?"

"More than fair. Thanks, Steph. Really."

"On in you go. Janelle is back too and has signed on for a year. She's going to be a keeper, and I know you two really clicked last time as partners."

"That's so awesome!"

"Off you go."

Jessica walked into the sprawling bingo hall and waited until she got to the interlocking mats to take off her socks and shoes and place them neatly in a pile besides her winter jacket and earmuffs. She was wearing sleek-fitting yoga pants and a black tanktop. Several men and women nodded and smiled at her, as well as several who'd had her bare foot stuck in their faces and chests on Monday. It warmed her and turned her on at the same time. At the far edge of the seated wrestlers sat Janelle, who smiled at her and patted one of the mats beside her. Jessica didn't need a less subtle invitation.

"Hey, you!" Janelle said.

"Hey, you, back!" Janelle embraced her with a big, rolling hug.

"I hoped you'd be back."

"I hoped you'd be back!" Jessica said.

The two looked at each other like lovers for the blink of an eye. Then Steph spoke:

"All right, wrestlers, today we're going to be building on what we learned last session. Longer sequences of one wrestler dominating another in a match. These are one of the bigger building blocks of matches, especially squash matches. So, we're going to pair off again--nobody get cliquey, the more people you work with the better. I'm going to pick you--Scott, right?--to be my demo partner, or crash test dummy, as I like to think of you. Let's step in the ring."

This was the first time the action has been taken into the ring. Steph gingerly held the ropes open for Scott, a medium-sized wrestler with a full beard who looked twentyish and a little nervous.

"Okay, Scott, you're going to follow my lead and help me out. That means that when I'm looking to move you, pick you up, throw you, or otherwise reposition you on the mat, you're helping me move your weight. Here, let me show you how it works. Sit down."

Scot sat down.

"Now, I want to pick Scott up off the mat with him having to do as little work as possible. Here's how it's done." Steph put the toe of her wrestling boot into the sole of Scott's cross-trainer, took his hand in both of hers, and told him to pull. She pulled back, and in an instant, two-hundred pound Scott was on his feet easily, helped by a woman only a little more than half his weight.

"What you've just seen is the mechanic that makes the stuntwork of professional wrestling work--the illusion of teamed weight-bearing. You can slam a person twice as heavy as you if they're gripping your shoulders in such a way as to help them push their weight up off of your sound lifting stance."

"So, let's look at a domination sequence."

Steph locked up with Scott, and promptly drew him into a fireman's carry that threw the bigger wrestler onto the mat at her feet, his arm still trapped in her clutch.

"Now, I've got him where I want him--in my control. Now let's see where I can take him. I'm not sure yet, so I'll use a holding move." As Scott sat up, Steph put her knee into the middle of his back and laced her fingers around his chin and pulled his head back. "So, now I can take my sweet time deciding where I want to take him next. Here's my choice."

Steph stood up, swung her left leg back, then ploughed her knee into the middle of Scott's back, which he sold by squeezing his hands together and throwing his arms wide apart. Steph then pulled Scott down to the mat and dropped her knee onto his chest hard, sending his boots up off the mat in response--good jobber selling of the impact of a move. She repeated the knee-drop, then picked him up off the mat and scooped him up into a slam that planted him right into the centre of the mat.

"Depending all on your style, you'll move your partner around the mat and the ring for move after move until you signal a transition to some moves from her against you. I've got him down at my feet and reasonably incapacitated, at least temporarily, so I've got time to get sadistic. I'll just put my boot on his forehead, right where the hairline starts for extra pain, and slide my boot down the back of his head, pulling his hair away from the hairline and making Scott--"

"Ahhhh!" Scott screamed, on cue.

"And that's how an extended sequence of domination works, and it plays until the wrestler calling the match signals for a reversal." Before we let you try it, lets show you how pro-wrestling punches and kicks works in the ring.

It was easier than expected, and more painful to receive than one would expect from a stunt move. The trick with a punch was to keep your fist open at all times as you struck your opponent with about half your strength. A kick depended on a good windup with your foot and striking the opponent square on the forehead with the softest part of the foot and the boot, the ball. Steph kept Scott in the ring for another five minutes demonstrating her craft with open fists and carefully aimed feet. Jessica was absolutely turned on by the footwork and stomps.

"One other thing, wrestlers. Some wrestlers are natural planners. They know how to map out a good story of one wrestler versus another. These first in-ring domination sessions are going to give us some indications about who can plan and who's better at following and "jobbing."

Okay. I'm going to give each partnered pair of you fifteen minutes to elect a jobber and a heel and devise a basic domination sequence.

Jessica felt wet just hearing those words. "You want to be jobber?" she asked Janelle?

"Hey, yeah!" What are we doing?

"Okay, So I thought after we'd lock up, I'd just scratch your eyes, seeing as you're bigger and stronger, and get you leaned over. Then I'd lift my knee into your tits to drop you over onto your back..." Jessica kept working through the sequence, and before long, they were up for their turn in the ring.

Jessica and Janelle locked up, and Jessica ran her fingers across Janelle's eyes, dropping her into a half-bent position. Jessica followed up by lifting her knee solidly into Janelle's breasts, dropping her backwards onto her back. Now the game was set for Jessica's foot fetish expo.

Jessica stepped one foot after another onto Janelle's stomach. Janelle was nowhere near the ring ropes, so she'd have to keep her balance. Jessica stood for a moment, both her bare feet balancing on Janelle's solid stomach, her toes just touching her rib cage. Then she put her left foot right on Janelle's breast, her big toe centre on her aureole, and followed with her left.

"Just look at this piece of trash under my feet, you losers. You thought she'd be a match for me because she's bigger and fatter? Now you can watch me squish her titties under my bare feet before I decide she's ready to have my footprints pressed into her face!"

It felt amazing feeling Janelle's plump breasts under her feet, but she had a vague sense that she was being to ginger in handling her--the roughest of the pro-wrestling act was lacking. She almost thought about stepping off Janelle's breasts to start over. But she thought better of it, and stepping on Janelle's face was the meanest, most brutal thing she had in here repertory so far.

First she put her left bare heel on Janelle's pretty chin, then laid the rest of her foot across one half of her face, the ball of her foot pressing down on her eyebrow and her forehead, her medium-length toes reaching over her hairline. Then, balancing carefully, she set her other foot onto first her chin, then her face, taking care to let most of her body weight rest on her forehead in order to avoid overloading Janelle's lower jaw. Jessica heard a few "Whoas!" from the wrestlers sitting on the mats surrounding the ring--some of the veterans, too!

Janelle sold the move by grasping Jessica's ankles and beginning to stomp her boots on the mat frenetically, as she would in a match with a referee in order to summon him to stop the illegal move. Janelle's grabbing her ankles helped Jessica keep her balance on Janelle's face as well. Jessica looked around at the wrestlers and barely kept her balance on her partner's face as she yelled, "Come on, Janelle, just a little longer and we'll make nice waffles out of your face!"

Some of the veterans laughed at that taunt. It did look, after all, like Jessica was pressing her footprints into her partners's soft facial features. After a good seven seconds, Jessica carefully stepped off her friend's face. Janelle's exhaled frantically and her hands went to her face, holding and massaging it.

"Not done yet, Honey!" Jessica yelled down at her partner. With her left foot she gripped Janelle around the lips and pushed to her face to the side of the mat. First, she stepped on Janelle's breasts so that her barer heel rested one one aureole and her toes covered to other. Then she stretched her left foot over to Janelle's temple and stepped down hard on the side of her head. She followed suite with the right foot and planted it on the side of her face, making sure to wiggle her toes in a flourish of cruelty.

"How does this feel, Janelle. You don't want my footprints just on your forehead, do you? Now we'll get your cheeks, too!"

"Whoa, that's hardcore!" one of the women said, and she was echoed by some others. "I so want to use that move!"

And with that, Jessica stepped first off Janelle's cheeks, then the side of her temple.

"Okay, nice moves barefoot huntress! Some brand new moves to me there, so well done," said Steph. "Janelle, you did as pretty good job selling the abuse you were talking, too. Now let's try Janelle's heel role. Are you working with Jessica?"

"Janelle was still rubbing the red marks out of her face as she answered, "Oh, yeah. We've got each other's backs."

Jessica had done it. Actually stood on her friend's face, front and side, in her bare feet. It had felt glorious feeling her toes start to sink deeper into the forehead, and feel the strain of the chin under her bare heels. Face standing had to be some kind of fetish theme in the porn world. And stepping on Janelle's big breasts has been glorious as a sensation as well. The feel of her big nipples between her toes, under the balls of her feet, and the way her feet stepped into the breast, parting it into two fat pillows of flesh..." She was confident she'd done a good job.

"Okay, Janelle, time to dom the foot queen!" Steph said.

"Okay, like we practiced: lots of throwing you around the ring, slams, stepping on you, and then a rough cover with my knees on your chest."

"Gotcha," Jessica said.

*

Janelle locked up with Jessica, twisted her arm, then brought her boot up into her gut. Jessica hit her knees and Janelle picked her up by her hair casually and cruelly, then laid a fierce chop across her breasts, which Jessica let drop her right onto her back. Janelle then picked her up with both hands grabbing fistfuls of her scarlet hair, then pulled her head hard toward one side of the ring and snapped her back, yanking her right off her feet by her hair. Several onlookers called out and "Owww!" It looked violent, and was fairly. Janelle picked up Jessica by the hair once more, and repeated the whiplash move. Jessica lay prone this time, and Janelle put her boot on Jessica's chest and awaited the three count.

12