Barefoot Huntress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, well done, Janelle! That was a great squash sequence! Lots of motion and violence and working your opponent like she were a manequin! That's the essence of a squash sequence--showing that one wrestler is so clearly outmatched that it looked like they had no idea what they signed on for in the first place! Top marks for the sequence, Janelle!"

The rest of the session followed the pattern of the Jessica's first match. She found that each one of her male and female partners were willing to let her walk on their chests and stand on their faces, but there was never any praise from Steph.

Later on as they were changing into outdoor clothes and passing by Steph on the way out, Steph caught Jessica's arm.

"Hey, Jessica, do you have five or ten to talk about your sequence? There were lots of reasons why Janelle's was better than yours. You want to hear about it?"

"Yeah, totally. Please and thank you!"

"Okay, Janelle had one big thing over yours--control over her opponents. She picked you up, put you down, threw you to the canvass, picked you back up to thrown you down again. The term for this is "ragdolling." Where it looks like a wrestler is wrestling a child or a life-size doll. Janelle had all of that working for her, and it's spectacular and makes you look like a complete victim of her.

"Now, maybe inn your thinking you did something even worse, because you used your feet and walked all over her breasts and face, but to watch, it just looked like you gouged her eyes, which dropped her to the match, and then she just laid down and put up with all your footwork. It looked hard to believe that after one eye gouge she'd lay down to be walked on for that long. Realism was lacking--do you get it?

"You can totally keep the barefoot humiliation angle if you want, but you have to learn to build it into lots of other moves that would actually keep an opponent on the mat long enough for you to stand on her face. See what I'm saying?"

"Yeah, now I do. I totally see it. In fact, watching my squash match might have looked more like a foot fetish video, come to think of it!"

"I hate to say it, but that's what I saw." Steph admitted.

"Do you want to put in some overtime--right now, and we can work on the squash sequence?"

"Ah, yeah, I'd love to. If you have time and don't mind..."

"I'd like to see your barefoot style evolve into something we can use. I'll keep it to myself for now just why, okay?"

The next thing Jessica knew, she was in the ring with Steph, her coach, reworking her squash sequence.

"Okay, first thing," Steph said, "is to set up a sequence of moves that could actually flatten me out for you to walk all over me. Let's see what will work, given you're a slight-figured female wrestling bigger, heavier women."

It took some time and false starts to find some good squash beginnings, but Steph was very helpful.

"If you can't overpower me in a lock up, use a knee lift to my gut to bend me over, then a big knee lift to the chest, which could drop me onto my back."

Steph dropped onto her back. "Okay barefoot girl, what's going to keep me from getting right up? Given your weight and strength"

Jessica backed into the ropes and jumped hard on Steph's prone stomach with both her feet--

Steph groaned impressively. "Good, now follow it up..."

Jessica dropped herself back into the ropes a second time and dropped both her bare feet into Steph's gut!" Steph helped sell the damage by holding onto her gut and rolling onto her side and pulling her knees up into her belly.

"Good. You've done enough damage that you can get away with standing on my breasts or my face, but not both. So pick one."

Jessica decided to step onto Steph's big, round breasts, and felt the nipples of her breasts squeeking through the space between her big toe and second toe. Her smaller toes pressed Steph's breasts flat.

"Okay, so you're on my breasts. What happens now? You can't just move your feet onto my face. There'll be too much fight in me to get you off."

Jessica thought about it, as she felt Steph's beautiful breasts under her toes. She thought about the next fluid move that would lead to her standing on Steph's pretty face.

Jessica grabbed Steph's hair and lifted her up to her feet, then threw her into the ring ropes, and met her halfway across the ring and clotheslined her to the mat so that she fell close to the corner of the ring. Then Jessica had an idea: with catlike ease she stepped onto the middle ring ropes and let the balls of her feet give her a good slingshot up and off the ring ropes some two feet into the air and landed both feet onto Steph's stomach. She had good balance and managed to stay standing on Steph's stomach even as Steph's legs jackknifed up from the weight of the blow to her guts.

Steph nodded painfully at Jessica--she'd done her job of weakening Steph to the point where she could mount her face with both feet. Jessica stepped forward onto Steph's breasts again, and gingerly put her left foot on the left of Steph's face, and the right soon followed.

"How's that?" Jessica asked.

"Wow, the weight is intense. But it's bearable," Steph said, her words muffled slightly. Jessica had learned to keep her feet spaced apart by an inch or so to let her opponent's lips some freedom to talk.

"And how was that--as a setup formula for a big squash sequence?"

In response Steph tapped her calf rapidly.

"Oh, sorry!" And Jessica carefully took one foot, then the other, off her mentor's face. Steph then did the usual things her opponents did--open her eyes and mouth wide and rub her face thoroughly. This did nothing to remove the pink footprints left on Steph's face.

"Well, it's a big improvement. But I'd say the face and breast walking still comes a little prematurely in the match. An opponent should be worn down by at least two big softening sequences before they're down enough to be able to do something that requires them to let you take the time to walk up their body onto their face."

"Understood."

"Big improvement, though. It didn't feel like a fetish clip this time. Try again?"

"Yeah, you bet!"

12