Barefoot Huntress Pt. 05

Story Info
Jessica evolves as a performer.
3.2k words
4
1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really arousing to think of her best friend being interested in doing sub work with her for her fetish vids. It was busy that Tuesday at the Labyrinth, so despite Tyla's efforts to squeeze more details out of her, the two wound up saying goodbye when Jessica got off without much more shared. Jessica felt bad about that but decided to text her for a meet right after she met with the model Claire. That was a nice thing about having your best friend live down the street from you and your mutual workplace. You were never too far apart.

Seven came up fast, and Jessica made a point of bringing a notepad with all of her questions and ideas to share with the young woman. She arrived at Rocky's Expresso at 6.30 and staked out the corner table at the back for privacy. There was loud enough music that two people could talk openly about almost anything without worry. Jessica studiously added to her point form notes while sipping an Americano and feeling herself getting more and more nervous. The thought popped into her head to leave before her model showed up and forget the whole deal. But it was a brief thought, quickly dismissed.

At about three minutes after seven, Claire came through the door and recognized Jessica right away all the way at the back, dimly lit table with two armchairs. She was wearing a mid-length brown skirt with a gorgeous drape and a black tank top, no shades this time--her feet were bare and gorgeous, her toenails painted a dark chocolate and slipped into flip flops. She smiled and bee-lined straight over to Jessica who stood up to shake her hand.

"Hi, I'm Claire!"

"Hi, Jessica. Thank you so much for coming to talk!"

"Oh, I'm so excited to be hear. Do you mind if I grab a coffee and then we can start?"

"Sure."

Clair looked even prettier in person, and she seemed to have a sophistication about her. This was getting exciting--imagining a woman like her slobbering all over her bare feet for the camera.

Jessica watched as Clair bantered with the barrista while he was fetching her Americano and dropped as looney into the tip jar after he'd served it to her, much to his gratitude. She smiled a lot at the young barrista, but she wasn't courting attention. She seemed to just like people.

She returned and sat down deeply into the comfortable armchair opposite Jessica. She interlaced her fingers after taking a sip and waited for Jessica to speak.

"Well, once again, thank you for coming. The first test of whether a model is going to show up for a shoot or not is whether they make the first sit-down meeting, so well done... So, you'd like to do foot fetish videos with me?"

"Definitely. I'm so excited to do this with you."

"Do you mind telling me a little about how far back this interest in feet goes with you. I'm just fascinated. I'll tell you mine, too."

"Okay, well, my earliest memory was my best friend and I going to the beach with both our families when I was sixteen and I was relaxing on my towel taking in the sun and my best friend put her bare foot on my chest to let me know she'd brought popsicles from the snack bar. Her name was Shelly, and although I didn't know it then, we both must have had foot fetishes. I remember protesting about being stepped on rudely, but in the back of my mind I was so turned on. And later in the day she did it again! I was lying on my stomach this time, and Shelly asked me to throw the Frisbee with her. I told her I'd be up in a minute more of sunbathing, and the next thing I knew, she'd put her toes into my lips and wiggled them up and down, touching my teeth with the pads of her toes."

"Oh, my god, that's hot."

"Yeah, right?"

"What did you do?"

"I did what you were supposed to do when someone puts their toes into your mouth; I got up and yelled at her and asked her where she got off teasing me that way and how gross it was to stick her toes in my mouth! I was actually mad, but mostly astonished. I had hot dreams about that for months and years after the fact. We lost touch, of course, which is a shame, because it's hard to make friends or even girlfriends who understand the foot thing."

"Had much experience with foot fetish fun since then?"

"Not much at all, sadly. That's why your ad hit me so hard and I thought I've got to try this with this woman. Now, how about you?"

"My first experience with foot fetish happened when I was fifteen, and I had friends of the family over for a swim in our in-ground pool. One woman, Eileen, was this muscular triathlon athlete, and she kept inviting me to stand on her shoulders and dive off her into the deep end. I felt self-conscious about my feet at that point, and was shy about ever showing them, let alone touching people with them. But eventually, nervously, I set one foot and then another on her big muscular traps and felt the balls of my feet sink into her muscles, and I waited for a few seconds longer than I had to, and even made sure to get my toes a dig into her collarbone, and then dove from this amazon woman. I had hot dreams about it for months."

"Hmmm. So your experience was a little more subtle than mine. Still, really hot, though."

"Yes, it was."

"So, tell me what you need me to know."

"Well, first of all, it's up to you whether you wear a mask or not. I can understand you're wanting to participate anonymously. Second, I plan do a lot of candid foot fetish filming. So, what that means is that we don't just set up some mats and have me walk up and down you. We use context to make these foot fetish acts look and feel just like the hot experiences you and I had as first experiences. They come out of nowhere, with at least one person really surprised by the experience."

"Oh my god. That sounds so worth doing! I assume you mean at least one person is pretending to be surprised by the experience?"

"I don't know. It might have to depend on how comfortable we become with each other. But at least for a start, yes, we plan the "surprise" so no one's really surprised."

"Do you have any in mind?" Claire asked excitedly.

"Well, I imagined filming a birthday celebration for you with a cake cutting scene in which I place your cake on the floor in front of you and step right in it with my bare foot and tear it up with my toes. I then begin feeding you cake and icing off my toes..."

"HOT!"

"Okay. How about another one. We're at an indie bookstore, and I can't reach as certain book up on one of the overstock shelves. I ask you to kneel down on all fours while I stand on your back and the back of your head to reach the book. After I've got it, I put my shoe up to your face and let you lick the heel to the toe of the sole of my shoe!"

"Wow, that's really hot too. Do you have a camera person?"

"I might. She's my best friend, and she's got as foot thing as well. Submissive."

"Oh, I see. Well, easy-peasy, then!"

"Don't worry, you're the only model I plan to work with at least for the time being."

Claire smiled her reassurance and laced her fingers together. She also sneaked at peak at Jessica's bare foot, which she had slipped out of her heeled sandal and crossed over her leg so that her foot was close to Claire's knee. Jessica caught her at it. "We're going to work together well, I think."

"Did you want to test me at all, like an audition?" Claire asked.

"I wasn't planning on it--your showing up and having a frank discussion about sucking my toes in public was pretty much how I planned to gauge your reliability."

"Would you like to let me impress you?" Claire said. She smiled a very provocative smile, as though she was holding some surprise for her prospective employer.

Jessica wasn't sure she wanted to be impressed. Or rather, she didn't want to surrender control of this meeting and discussion. She needed to feel like, and be, the producer of these videos. Nonetheless, she said, "Okay. Impress me."

Claire took Jessica's dangling bare foot and put it on the table between them, so that her toes were pointed up at Claire's face. Claire leaned forward and opened her mouth around Jessica's big toe and closed her lips and tongue around it. She began to move her lips up and down her toe, which looked like Claire were giving her foot a blowjob. She was bobbing her lips about one suck per heartbeat, enough to attract plenty of attention from those sitting in the back of Rocky's Espresso. People gave them that glance that showed amusement but turned away lest they be confronted by the enactors of the scene who might make to make an issue of the normalcy of sucking on someone's foot over a coffee table at a café.

"Were you planning to stop before we get asked to leave?" Jessica asked?

With one last lips smacking suck on her big toe, she said, "Now, we'll have to get use to ruffling a few feathers out in public where you want us shooting, right?"

"Yes, but I want you to understand that I make those calls. Understood. Where, how long, what the situation around us is like--I make the call. Clear?"

"You're totally clear. I just wanted to impress you that I had the bravery and nerve to do this job well! Impressed?"

"In two ways: one, how brave you are and passionate about feet. Two, how reckless you can be. We were about five seconds from being asked to leave this place, and many people here will go home to their friends with this incredible story of how one athletic girl took this tall lanky girl's toe in her mouth right at their table and started sucking on it for all she was worth. So what really was I to make of this bold young woman? How do you judge that kind of behavior--you've got plans to enter a business agreement, and out of no where she springs onto your bog toe with her whole mouth and won't let it go, but in this totally soft restraint of my nail against the roof of her mouth, and the pad of my toe being fucked by your tongue tip. What am I to make of you? Here," and I put my toe back in her mouth and pinched her cheek between my toes so hard and then twisted her cheek, or stretched it out--still in front of the people who were starting to de-alert because the sequence is over, the spectacle done--I pull this bold arrogant grasp of your inner cheek with my foot and twisting it so hard it hurts. In front of the poor people who thought the foot-sucking exhibition was safely abating.

"I'm calling all the shots. Directing you. Do you understand?" And Jessica twisted her cheek with her toes again, wrenchingly hard. Jessica was going to get so wet thinking about this big humiliation scene she was making. At first, it must have looked like an affectionate prank, but with Jessica grasping Claire's inside cheek with her big and second toe and pulling and twisting it, people knew they were witnessing a decidedly BDSM spectacle. A barrista was having a word with her manager and pointing at the duo. The manager, an overweight sandy-haired woman in her mid-thirties walked over and opened with, "Excuse me ladies, but if you two are going to be carrying on like this, I'm going to have to ask you to take it outside, please."

Jessica stayed cool on the outside, despite her deep embarrassment within. "It's fine. Honestly, we're dancers and were just demonstrating some moves. We're totally finished now. Promise. Besides, we've both got most of our coffees to finish. Okay?"

The manager didn't look pleased, but left the two in peace.

"So, what do you think people found hotter, or more transgressive, me blowing your big toe, or you wrestling the inside of my cheek with your toes? I saw the two twenty-year-olds, the one with the red ball cap, staring right at us, starring right at my lips and your toe. They'll have something to think about next time the urge hits them."

"I noticed people's attention increase when I grasped your cheek and shoot your face with my foot. That was violent looking, so it drew more eyeballs."

"So, is this what it's going to be like?" Claire asked.

"Some of it yes, some of it no. Not all of it will be so public, but the less public, the more extreme it'll be. For example, my getting you off with my big toe will be private, but no less hot for not being candid and public."

"Understood. And especially understood about your calling all the shots. Are you open to suggestions, though?"

"Sure, as long as they're understood as ideas I take or leave as I see fit, okay?"

"So has this been a good first meeting?"

"It's been a little unpredicted, but very good. We'll work together soon. How is Thursday afternoon at Hyde Park, say 3.30 pm?"

"Awesome. Just text me the details and what to wear and the like."

"Will do."

The women gave each other a quick hug and left together heading separate ways on their own errands for the day.

***

Jessica wasn't sure whether tonight was the night to float the idea of putting her foot in her opponent's mouth. That was the reason for meeting a model to work with. But she might never get to bring the two together--a bare foot in her opponent's kisser as she lay against the ring post. She wasn't sure what angles would differentiate her videos with Claire from the existing fetish content out there with girls sucking each other's toes. The foot in the mouth needed to be brought into fighting or wrestling in some way to bring the full eroticism out of the context.

Jessica came out of the subway at Leslie Station and walked up to the studio only a few storefronts west. As she passed the sign-in sheet, Steph called out, "Barefoot Girl" as she passed by, teasingly. "Are you going to be standing on my face today? Yeah? Maybe try it backwards so that your heels are on my forehead and your toes curling around my chin, okay?"

"Okay, Steph, you're on. I've never tried it that way! Maybe it'll hurt less!" she said, smiling.

The usual eight or so wrestlers were there, some of whom who had decided they were more committed had bought wrestling boots and trunks to do their practicing in real wrestling gear. Jessica hadn't had a chance to buy the pleather plants yet, but instead wore a pair of bicycle shorts and a string tank top, and of course nothing on her feet. She'd recently painted her toenails fire-engine red, and was looking forward to doing sequences with all of her partners.

Today, the Steph was going to work on corner sequences, with one wrestler grounded in the corner and getting worked over by the other. Steph picked Jessica to do a demo with. She stepped into the ring with Steph, locked up with her, had her arm twisted, then she was thrown hard into the corner, which was supposed to stun the wrestler for a second or two. Steph ran into Jessica with a clothesline and dropped Jessica to her ass on the mat, reclining against the ropes. Steph followed up with a boot sole applied to Jessica's throat, which she sold as well as she could, feigning choking until the boot was removed. The toe of the boot planted squarely in her gut, and she jerked violently at the kick. Then Steph's hands were buried in her curly locks, picking her up from the mat to unleash a side stepping knee right into Jessica's stomach, and then twice more, doubling Jessica over on the mat in front of the turnbuckles. Then Steph followed up with a stomp to the back of Jessica's head.

"Now, you see the way each move leads nicely into another move, first to drive her down to sitting position, then to pick her back up, then put her back down onto her ass. That's the essence of wrestling bullying in the ring. You get to manhandle your opponent and totally control where she is in the ring and as much as the corner is where you keep planting her, you keep her moving even so--standing, sitting, on her knees, or crawling. Now pair up and everyone try working out some sequences and then we'll display them.

She made eye contact with Janelle, who pointed at her enthusiastically. She walked up and said, "Pard, you're my fave to work with, but I think we should work with other people too. Is that cool?"

Janelle seemed to take the rejection well and understood. She picked herself a male partner about six feet two and with a receding hairline and in his twenties, named David.

Jessica found herself getting picked out by a large black woman with long braided hair and plenty of muscle named Tanesha. She was about five ten, almost her height, and looked upbeat and friendly about trying this new exercise with her. They shook hands and agreed that Tanesha should start first.

They locked up, and Tanesha pulled Jessica's head into a headlock and walked her into the corner. She lifted a big, heavy knee into Jessica that almost dropped her onto her butt against the corner ropes. A big kick into her stomach put her down on the mat. Tanesha has these gorgeous wrestling boots, the long, knee-high boots with tapered toes that looked almost like the high cut black boots younger women wore with the flap of leather covering the knee. Jessica was surprised to find the ball of Tanesha's foot pressed hard into her forehead and twisted hard back and forth. She yelled in pain and grasped Tanesha's calf to make as though she were trying to wrest the foot from her forehead.

But the show was important, so she didn't push all that hard. Tanesha's boot moved from her face down to her throat, and Jessica kicked her bare feet up and down on the mat as she would if a referee were there to put a count on an illegal move. Tanesha then grabbed two handfuls of Jessica's long curly auburn hair and pulled her up to her feet. Tanesha whispered "snap mare" which readied Jessica to be pulled over Tanesha's shoulder by her hair and land on her derriere right in front of Tanesha's boots. The sequence was ended, and Tanesha helped her partner up from the mat.