The Deal - Ch. 01-05

Story Info
A young man between fetish and female domination.
7.6k words
4.58
19.8k
27

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crowbar_
crowbar_
60 Followers

Chapter 1

Fortunately, the clouds had disappeared when Roman reached his destination this Saturday morning. As soon as he had roamed the first rows of the weekly flea market, the sun actually came out. If that wasn't a good sign. A few minutes later his heart suddenly began to beat faster with excitement. She was actually there again. He didn't even know her name, but Roman's thoughts for several weeks had revolved almost exclusively around this attractive young lady, who had already sold him several pairs of her worn shoes.

In the meantime, she even knew that he was not buying these shoes for a friend, but for himself. Little by little the slender blonde had tickled some details out of him. Despite her open-minded nature, she was visibly amused by the fact that Roman kneeled regularly at home in front of her old shoes and kissed them, licked them and inhaled their scent. By the way, she of course also made good sales with him. Which the attractive student of course also welcomed.

She had even sold him very worn and sweaty pumps of her mother, because she only had a few pairs of heels herself and her stock of old shoes was slowly running out. She greeted him immediately with a friendly smile. Since there was so little going on so early, the young lady used the opportunity to have an undisturbed conversation with Roman.

"I am glad that you are here again. Were the shoes from last week to your satisfaction?" Shy and a little embarrassed, he answered quietly.

"I am also looking forward to seeing you again. The shoes were good. Thanks again for that." The pretty blonde shone. "No cause. You bought them regularly. I have to thank you." After some small talk the young lady came relatively fast to the point.

"Unfortunately I have no shoes to sell today. Slowly I really run out of them. Therefore I would have to make you a suggestion. But first I would be interested to know why you always buy worn shoes. Aren't the pairs that you have already bought enough for you or will the shoes lose their appeal for you after some time?"

The beautiful student attentively watched each of his movements. He avoided her gaze with discomfort. Although it almost caused him physical pain, he confessed to her in detail the nature of his preferences. His greed had long since triumphed over his sense of shame. Grinning, she listened to his remarks, in which he revealed to her that licking her shoes clean was his main drive and that the cleaned shoes really lost their charm for him.

The young lady smiled at him.

"Hey, it's not that bad. You can't always choose in life what you like and what you don't like. Besides, I had already suspected that you were mainly interested in licking my shoes clean. I just really wanted to hear from your mouth that you like to clean my shoes with your tongue. After all, you don't get something like that said every day."

Roman's face suddenly got some color. She had just exposed him, but somehow it didn't even seem to bother him. At that moment, his thoughts were still circling around the suggestion she wanted to make him. With sparkling eyes she fixed him now.

"As I said, I have no more worn shoes to sell you. At the same time I had an idea. What do you think about cleaning my normal everyday shoes, i.e. all the shoes I wear, on a regular basis?"

Roman stared. What did she mean? She immediately met his additional need for explanation.

"Quite simply. For example, I would give you several pairs of shoes worn by me once a week. After that you would have several days to clean them conscientiously with your tongue and give them back to me at our next meeting. Of course with a little attention in the form of a pocket money for me. Of course, I would then supply you with shoes that were soiled by me all the time. This would be an almost perfect trade for both of us. Don't you think?"

Speechless, Roman stared again at her. This offer sounded really tempting. To be allowed to serve this beauty in this way was almost the epitome of his submissive inclination. When he asked her a little timidly about her idea about the amount of pocket money, a magical smile appeared on her pretty face.

"Don't worry, we'll surely come to an agreement. If I'm honest, it's not even about money. So it is, but not only. I feel the idea that someone apparently sees his purpose in life in licking my dirty shoes clean and even paying for it, very flattering and charming. It fascinates me somehow. I don't know exactly either."

Roman also smiled a bit timidly. She grinned and reached out her hand to him at the same time. "Then you agree?"

Without thinking he shook her hand immediately and affirmed her suggestion completely absorbed in her deep blue eyes as if in a trance. Satisfied, she looked at.

"I am happy. That'll be fun for sure. If I am honest, I can hardly wait any longer to wear the shoes you have licked clean. Oh yes, what I almost forgot. If our agreement works out, I can easily bring you one or two pairs of my mother's pumps. Without surcharge of course. I only mean, because I hardly wear heels and you were very taken with the old pumps of my mother, which I sold you."

Roman suddenly became clairaudient. In fact, these old high heels were a highlight of his purchases. For hours he had licked the worn and already from the shoe detached insoles, until he had taken also the last remainder of the foot sweat of the former owner in himself. The extremely salty taste had literally burned itself into his memory. An almost unforgettable experience for him.

He thanked her for this benevolent gesture and told her that it was of course an honour for him to clean her mother's shoes as well. The blonde student grinned.

"I can imagine that. All guys are into high heels. I would have been surprised if you had knocked them out. That's why I'm happy that you generally want to clean all my shoes. No matter whether you like them or not. That honours you."

Roman smiled embarrassedly. Suddenly she took a piece of paper and a pen out of her pocket and scribbled something on it.

"My mobile phone number. Just write me a message with your number so I can reach you. By the way, my name is Silke. But you are welcome to say Sil to me. Only my mother calls me Silke."

He nodded and swallowed at the same time, while he inserted the note. That's right, they hadn't even introduced themselves. A little meek, he now went on the offensive.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Roman." Silke smiled again warmly.

"Roman. Really a very nice name, for someone who now licks my shoes clean." He looked at her in amazement. What was that all about? At that moment she began to laugh.

"Sorry. I'm just kidding." But before he could think any more about this somewhat inappropriate statement, she suddenly opened the trunk of her car and took out an inconspicuous plastic bag.

Grinning smugly, she handed it over. "With wise foresight, I simply packed my dirtiest pairs of shoes for you. I wish you a lot of fun cleaning and remember: I want them back! So don't disappoint me. And don't you dare to cum on my shoes. Should I ever find traces of sperm, our agreement died immediately. Clear?"

Intimidated, he immediately shook his head and assured her that soiling her shoes was also an absolute taboo for him, as he wanted to worship them.

The blonde student grinned again to her ears. "Worship? You worship my shoes while you lick them clean?"

Her opposite looked shamefaced to the ground and finally affirmed, while she shook her head in amusement. "Well, if you enjoy it. Then go and pray! We'll hear from each other. Have fun with my shoes."

A little perplexed, Roman said goodbye, firmly enclosing the carrying handle of the bag. As soon as he had reached his car, he immediately sent the promised message with his number. Seconds later, the blonde lady answered already.

"Good boy. I'll get back to you. xD"

He stared at his mobile phone, agitated and with shaky hands. He still hadn't dared to look inside the bag. A chaos of emotions just broke over him. A true rush of happiness about the possibility of living out his submissive passion went hand in hand with feelings of guilt and fear of the consequences of having revealed his secret preferences to a stranger. Nevertheless, the young man was completely certain. This was by far the most exciting experience of his life.

Silke was really something special. Simply the dream of his fantasies made flesh. Nevertheless, some of her remarks were worrying. Something subconsciously reminded him to be careful. It would be anything but easy to master this tightrope act, to keep this lady in a good mood and at the same time not to become completely dependent on her. Before he started the car, he stroked the bag he had put next to him on the passenger seat, breathed out deeply and shook his head in disbelief.

Chapter 2

Arriving home, he carried the bag into the living room like a treasure and gently laid it on the floor. Excited and with trembling hands, he immediately knelt in front of it and slowly took out the objects of his desire. His heart began to beat faster. These were really normal everyday shoes, which were only soiled by street dust. Ballerinas, chucks and relatively flat summer sandals with elegant straps.

Completely intoxicated by the idea that these shoes were worn barefoot by Silke, and that they had only been given to him for one reason, Roman was in a real endorphin frenzy at that moment. As soon as he had lined up the slightly to moderately dirty shoes in front of him, he began to sniff at them for a long time before kissing them in awe for minutes.

He kneeled down, bent deeply in front of the blonde beauty's shoes and imagined that the owner was wearing them. When he started licking the girls' shoes almost minutes later, his feelings of happiness gave way to complete inner contentment. With real pleasure he cleaned the dirty soles of her leisure shoes with his tongue. The fact that he was serving this young woman with his activity, since she intended to wear the shoes that he had licked clean normally again, drove the young man to really top performances.

The next few days flew by for Roman, as he spent his entire leisure time almost exclusively on his knees in front of Silke's shoes, which, after many hours of tongue care, almost shone in new splendour. In addition he had even licked the very worn, but still elegant pumps of her mother by the way. Although he was incredibly ashamed himself, he gradually had to admit that his whole life was all about licking this blonde's dirty shoes and he even paid money for it.

When he licked the toe area of the insoles of her summer sandals for the hundredth time that evening, he received a message.

"Hi Roman. Are my shoes nice and clean already? LG Sil"

Excitedly he answered immediately full of pride that they were already conscientiously cleaned. Her friendly follow-up message immediately included the place and time of her return. She also informed him of the unexpectedly moderate height of her financial expectations. Since the attractive student wanted her shoes back the next day, Roman caressed them again extensively before he went to bed exhausted and with aching knees full of anticipation for the meeting with Silke.

The next day, at the agreed time, he waited nervously at the familiar parking lot. A few minutes later the young lady parked next to him and greeted Roman shortly afterwards with a warm smile. As agreed, the meeting place was relatively discreet and yet not completely secluded, so Silke had no reason to whisper.

"Hello, Roman. Have you been waiting long?"

After he had also greeted her, he handed her the bag with her shoes and the desired money without being asked. Pleased, she immediately pocketed the money and then took a curious look into the plastic bag.

"Wow! They almost look like new! Thank you. You really are unbelievable. Did you really just clean them with your tongue?"

Proud and embarrassed at the same time, he nodded.

"And with my lips." At the same time he turned red with shame on his face.

The attractive blonde smiled at him almost touched. "You become really red. My God how sweet." When Roman looked shyly to the ground, she took a backpack from her car and opened the zipper. From this she took two pairs of heels and high-hooked sandals, which she smilingly presented to Roman.

"Since I can apparently rely on you, I brought you my precious shoes today, which I wear to ceremonial occasions or simply to party. I love these shoes. Especially the sandals. I even wore them on my prom. So take good care of them."

Roman was still staring at the elegant heels, but nodded immediately and assured her that he would look after them like his eyeballs. Pleased, she smiled contentedly.

"Nice. I think they are in good hands with you. But before I leave them to you to clean, I'd like to know something else."

A hypocritical grin suddenly appeared on her lovely face. The young man listened.

"What was it like for you to lick my shoes clean? Were they tasty and did you enjoy it?" When Roman affirmed this again with shame, the young lady obviously continued to drill amusedly.

"And do you swallow the dirt or spit it out?" He would have loved to have sunk into the ground, but the prospect of her heels forced him to answer. So he quietly replied timidly.

"I swallow everything I lick from your shoes." Grinning and disgusted at the same time, she almost screamed: "Really? You really eat the dirt off my shoes?" Unbelieving she looked at him. "And what do you like about it?"

Without thinking Roman answered this time immediately. "Because this shoes were worn by you."

The young lady didn't seem to have expected this answer. Speechless and irritated, she just stared at him. A moment later she began to smile at him with emotion.

"Oh. I see. That was kind of a compliment to me now, wasn't it?"

Embarrassed, Silke put her shoes back in her backpack and handed it to him with a smile. She looked him straight in the eye for a fraction of a second. Shortly after she had caught herself again and said goodbye to him.

"So I have to go now. Thanks again for the money. You are busy for the next days. See you then. I'll be in touch."

Roman could just say goodbye, the young lady had already disappeared with her car. A little surprised he looked after her before he opened the backpack to take another look at her elegant shoes. At that moment he realized what treasure had been left to him. Trembling with anticipation he set off now as well. He had hardly closed the front door when he received a surprising text message from Silke.

"Have fun with my darlings! My little shoe licker".

Proud and irritated at the same time, he stared for several seconds at the cheeky message of this young woman, who somehow had to be fascinated by him or his preference for her shoes. At least a certain amount of interest could not be denied.

But a little later he was already kneeling before the heels of this beauty, which he had hastily and excitedly placed in front of him on the floor as usual. For a moment he could hardly believe his luck, but in the next moment he already fell on her shoes. Like a starving dog his tongue glided greedily and with complete pleasure over her high heels.

For the next few hours he licked her shoes clean several times. The extent of his efforts exceeded all previous measures by far. Always trying not to damage these sanctuaries, he even took each shoe so far and as long as possible in his mouth and polished the sole with his tongue at the same time. Unfortunately, the objects of his desire smelled only very discreetly, but at least the toe area of her ball shoes had the desired salty taste. Happily he enjoyed the foot sweat of this blonde goddess after he had licked the dusty soles of her party heels almost to the point of complete exhaustion.

When Silke's message reached him three days later with the return date, he had spent almost every free second in front of these shoes. Although they had long since been cleaned, this had not aborted his worship. A sore back and an almost sore tongue were therefore almost to be expected after-effects of these activities.

Somewhat reluctantly, he put the shoes, which he had worshiped continuously over the last few days, back into his backpack. Although he knew that he might soon receive these shoes again for cleaning, he would have preferred to keep them at that moment. But Silke's anticipation of new pairs of shoes immediately triumphed over his fears of separation.

This time the blonde beauty was already waiting for him at the well-known meeting point when Roman reached it as desired. After a friendly greeting she immediately took a look into the backpack to check not only the completeness of her heels but also their condition. Very pleased she grinned at him.

"The discolorations in the toe area of my sandals have completely disappeared. Did you really lick them off?" With a touch of pride Roman nodded a little uncertainly.

She shook her head grinning. "Wow! Only with your tongue it must have lasted half an eternity." But he only looked at the floor in shame, while she smiled at him warmly."

"Well, what can I say. Anyway, they look great. Thank you. I can't wait to wear them."

Her friendly words filled him with pride. At that moment he suddenly thought of the money. He almost forgot with all the excitement. When he politely thanked her and handed her the agreed sum, the beautiful blonde suddenly hesitated. Roman noticed that she was visibly embarrassed to accept his money again. After a short persuasion that this was the agreement and that he felt very honoured to be allowed to serve her in this way, she took the money.

"Thank you. You really are a nice guy. Only your preference for shoes is a bit exaggerated, but who is perfect? Isn't that right?

Roman now also had to grin. Smiling, she looked him in the eye. "Oh, unfortunately I had not much time to look for shoes for you today. Next time I'll bring you more. Promised. Wait, I almost forgot. I still have something for you."

Excitedly the already somewhat disappointed looking Roman watched how she took a shoe box out of the trunk and immediately presented the contents to him.

"I shall greet you from my mother. After I had so raved to her about you, she really wants to get to know you. She even gave me an extra pair of very well worn heels, which you may clean if you promise to visit us tomorrow. Additionally she has put some of her old and very sweaty insoles into the box, which you are allowed to keep in any case. No matter what you decide. Well, what do you say?"

Surprised, the young man stared speechless at dirty designer heels in the box. When he looked at the leather insoles, which were only made for the toe area of elegant ladies' shoes, the water already ran into his mouth. These had certainly absorbed the foot sweat of their owner over countless hours.

The slender lady drilled for it. "By the way, I would also be very happy. Now come on! Or should I really have to take these dirty shoes with me again?"

Suddenly he answered out of nowhere. "No, no. I'll come and visit you." The temptation to be allowed to devote oneself to these shoes had eliminated all his reservations and remorse in a few seconds.

Pleased and satisfied, she pressed the box into his hands. "Nice. By the way, my mother wants her heels back tomorrow. Of course cleaned. Don't embarrass me. So I'll see you tomorrow at 3:00. You can find the address on a note in the box. I am happy. Bye and thank you again."

She said goodbye surprisingly with a kiss on the cheek and left him completely amazed alone in the parking lot. As if he'd been hit by a car, he stared at the dirty heels of her mother. What the hell was he doing here?

Chapter 3

crowbar_
crowbar_
60 Followers