Barefoot Huntress Pt. 06

Story Info
Jessica evolves as a performer.
4.7k words
3
950
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was a little undecided how she wanted to play this corner work. They locked up and Jessica was trying to be mindful of the dynamism that the wrestling context needed to make the foot fetish moves seem realistic. She feigned locking up with Tanesha, then gouged her in the eyes, bending her over. She grabbed a handful of brainded hair and walked Tanesha over to the turnbuckle and ran her head into it hard, twice, then turned her around so her back was to the turnbuckles. Jessica stood back, and let a kick fly at Tanesha's big breasts, letting the relative softness of her foot cushion the blow.

It wasn't like she were punching Tanesha's breast. Tanesha bent over double, and Jessica stomped on the back of her head, bringing her down to the canvass in a sitting position. Jessica then stood up on Tanesha's muscled shoulders and danced up and down on them, jarring her opponent badly. Then a nasty idea came to her as she noticed that Steph was watching her. She slowly let her feet slip off Tanesha's shoulders down onto to her big breasts until her bare feet began to slide down onto her breasts, pulling them down her chest and stretching them downward. Tanesha sold the torture well, closing her eyes and grasping Jessica's bare ankles in an attempt to keep them crushing her breasts as they skidded down her chest.

Jessica knew that Steph would be watching to see whether Jessica had taken the lesson in about using more than ground moves with her feet. Jessica picked up Tanesha by her hair until she was standing against the turnbuckles. Jessica whispered, "running foot to the face," to warn her what was coming. Jessica stood back several paces, almost running into other wrestlers working sequences in their own corners, and ran hard at Tanesha and swung her right leg up high and planted the ball of her foot on Tanesha's left cheek. Tanesha sold the kick in the face brilliantly, letting her head jar backwards and her body drop to the mat. Jessica moved in right away and pushed her bare foot hard into Tanesha's kisser, then with a vicious push, ground her foot across her lower face and lips, driving Tanesha's head sideways.

As Jessica had given Tanesha what was called a "face wash"--a boot planted on the side of the face and then ground across the chin and cheek and cheekbone--she felt Tanesha's big full lips just under the heel of her foot and as she pressed the lips flat and opened them up, she felt a line of spittle across her heel and some of her arch. Tanesha rolled with the foot shove and turned sideways and grimaced at the exhibition pain. Then she laughed.

"Sorry about slobbering on your heel like that!" Tanesha said.

"Oh, my god, don't worry. You're the one who's putting up with my bare foot all over your face! Besides, it was a little exciting. You?"

"Yeah. What if more moves got me slobbering all over your bare feet. That would be really hot! Your feet are amazing."

Just then Steph called a halt to the practice session

The next half of the workout saw the wrestlers switch up again. The entire time Jessica was having experiences that aroused her--some intensely, such as when she got to stand on one of her opponents, some lingered as she thought of how hard she was pounding her partner's stomach with her bare foot. As the session wound down, her mind kept coming back to the feeling of the line of spittle that lined her heel as she face-washed Tanesha. And that Tanesha, like Janelle, was so on board with it. How much further could she go with her foot moves. Would she have to leave the foot-in-mouth acts in her own Clips4Sale studio?

As she came out of the showers in her black shorts, flip flops, and tank top, Steph held her up. "Hey, Barefoot Girl, you looked really good today, as a jobber and as a heel. And the moves you used on your partners weren't so one-note foot moves, or didn't seem so, because you kept the action kinetic and moving. Good job."

Wow. She was not only holding her own, but improving. And all the while mostly keeping to repertoire of moves that had her sticking her feet in her partners' faces. She walked home in the cooling Autumn weather around nine feeling sexy as she'd ever felt, especially thinking about smearing the saliva out of Tanesha's mouth with her bare heel. And she still hadn't eve fairly begun to process the hot experience of yesterday at Rocky's Espresso with the mouth play she'd done to Claire. That reminded her that she needed to get back to Claire and Tyla about booking a scenario. She decided to stop by Rocky's Espresso and ordered a decafe latte to have while putting some thoughts down on paper for a scenario and a setting.

She thought of how much fun it would be to go barefoot walking on Claire in a busy mall or department store, or even better, a shoe store, where it looked like she were using her friend as a model to show how her feet would look while trampling someone in a certain pair of shoes or boots. She thought of how she might pull off a classic foot fetish scenario, where a man, typically, spreads his coat over a puddle so that a woman can traverse the puddle without wetting her shoes. In Jessica's version, she'd have Claire lay down on the puddle in her overcoat while Jessica stepped on her in her shoes or boots to get into her car without wetting her boots. She was beginning to feel such a sense of her own power, especially knowing so many people willing to serve her in her fantasies. She was beginning to feel like a super hero. The last thing she imagined was going somewhere where taboo was felt more keenly than in a commercial centre or open public space. A library. She imagined the absurdity of a library patron turning into an aisle to find Jessica standing on Claire's lower back in her boot or bare feet with her fists balled up in Claire's shoulder length hair, pulling her head up off the ground so high as to make a big display of her breasts. What a great wrestling move that would make!

And then there was simply stepping on her back and shoulder with shoes or barefeet as Claire bent over to search for books. And there was standing on Claire's back to reach a book on a higher shelf. All of those made great fetish sense to her, but somehow toesucking or footlicking seemed not to work with the context of a library. Facestanding and breast standing could work. She easily imagined seeing herself standing at a bookspinner rack perusing paperbacks while standing on Claire, one foot on her breast, the other foot on the side of her face, big toe reaching almost to the corner of her mouth and forcing her face downwards, all the while sifting through the paperbacks.

The only trouble was recording the event in public and private places. She would have to be quick and sneaky, so the footage she would get would be short and so would probably work best as collages of footage. Soon she had several pages of ideas to use for the Woodcrest library at Dundas and Broadview, a good location because of the park grounds and hills in front of the library.

Jessica texted Claire and Tyla, somewhere in the back of her mind realizing that she hadn't thought through the sensitivity she needed to show her best friend, who may have wanted Claire's gig as much as Claire did. She was just fleshing out the details and suggestions of what to wear and bring when she realized she had another audition for Growing Sideways. She checked her other texts and had missed several from Jennifer. Most of the tests had concerned advice on what to wear for the audition and parts of the script she was to have memorized that the casting director would be watching especially carefully. Fetish shoots would have to wait for Friday. Thursday at 4pm she was booked. And she had yet to memorize the lines.

***

By 3pm next day she Jessica was on the subway to Eglinton Station for her audition. She had done several auditions before, starting in high school right through to the auditions for professional gigs, some of which she had won, many of which she had lost. Commercials had been her big success so far. She was dressed in jean pants cowgirl boots, a concert T-shirt for Radiohead and wore her hair long, flowing down her back. There was a small stage with some overhead lights directed onto the space and there were six actors present, all dressed like rebellious late teens. The other actors had taken it too far, with markered-up jean jackets and backpacks, faces full of ugly, overdone makeup, and rips everywhere. Jessica had a feeling that Jennifer's advice on dress for the audition was probably bang on.

She watched as five actors went ahead of her and acted out a part of a scene in which the daughter, Lilith, was having an ugly and impassioned argument with her mother about taking a road trip to Las Vegas. Jessica hadn't found much behind the role to help her portray it; her mother (her father had died when she was fifteen in a car accident) and she had had a very strong relationship, right down to acting as a career (she hadn't told her mother about the fetish photography, but was getting around to telling her about the wrestling). But only a half hour before she arrived at the studio something had come to her. She began her role thus:

"Mom, it's not like this is going to be a big sex trip away from home. I can have big sex trips here every weekend when Kyle's dad is away on weekends, and believe me, Kyle is totally into threesomes and more, so if I really want to dive into sex with boys, or girls, or both--"

The mother slapped her, and she turned to face her with something she hadn't seen on the other actor's faces before her. She smiled. And as she did so she could feel something from the casting director--often a good sign. "Really? That's how it's going to go? I'm eighteen, and don't need your permission to do anything anymore. So what are we really bothering to talk about? I'm going with my friends, we'll keep the sex safe, no matter how much sex there is!"

Jessica continued to play the role with an increasing archness towards the mother actor that, unlike the other roles, seemed to diminish the mother and her influence over this wild, independent girl to almost nothing. It was almost a vanquishing.

She finished her role and by the end was a little knotted up inside with spite and anger from her performance. She shook hands with the actor playing her mother, herself auditioning for the role of the mother.

"Thank you," the casting director said, a woman in her fifties with a close-cropped blonde cut and a beautiful blue dress. She looked very impassive and said, "We'll be in touch with all the finalists through your agents." Jessica did something that may have broken protocol with this austere woman, bounded forward, and took her hand and shook it firmly and briefly. "Thank you for this audition. I hope we work together."

The casting director gave a hint of a smile, just a hint. It was so hard to tell whether it was real, or what it contained. Sarcasm? Surprise or delight? A positive impression? There was no knowing, but she would tell Jennifer about it and get some coaching.

Jessica was pleased with her audition, to have at least found something to bring to the role. She left the studio feeling like she'd done her best despite how much her thoughts had become so focused on her wrestling and foot videos.

She started emailing as soon as she reached Rocky's, free to begin planning her next day and first go at fetish filming. She found the need to write two separate emails.

[Hey, Tyla. I think we've both got Friday off during the day. I know this is coming up fast, but are you up for filming a shoot tomorrow? I want to shoot at the library and have a few different scenarios to try to capture. Are you up for helping me out? Can't do it without you, I hope you know. You really get what I'm after. Also, even though I found a paid model (before knowing that you might actually be into this insane venture), I'd love to find some roles for you as well with Claire, my model, holding the camera. Hit me back ASAP. We're meeting at the Woodgreen library branch at 1pm, just out front of the park!]

[Hey, Claire. I know we talked about Friday. Well, still up for it? I'd like to meet tomorrow at the Woodgreen library branch at Broadview and Dundas. I've got a lot of fun, novel scenes in mind to shoot. Important thing: decide what sort of mask you want to wear to keep yourself anonymous. I'm wearing a half-faced cat mask made of leather. You can pick up something like this but much less expensive at Sweet Sensations at Yonge and Wellesley. The mask should be cloth and flexible so that it won't crinkle when I stand on you. Let me know ASAP]

***

Claire was the first to show, Tyla the last. The day was warm, with just a little wind, and the front of the library--the hilly parklot--was covered in a mix of trees, some deciduous, some coniferous, and the hills on either side of the large staircase up to the glass door entrances to the library. There were often book lovers of all ages who sat on the grassy, wooded hills on either side of the tall staircase.

"So, here we all are!" Jessica said. "Let's all sit down and I can tell you about at least the first couple of shoots." Jessica was wearing short cut-off jeans that allowed no glimpse of her buttocks, a white collared shirt with her sleeves rolled up, and strappy gladiator sandals that wound all the way up her calves. Tyla was wearing Doc Martins and khaki shorts with a black V-neck, and Clair wore a green paisley summer dress, a black leather necklace, closed-toe sandal-shoes of black leather. Claire's dress displayed her breasts beautifully without looking smutty.

"My nipples are already hard," Claire said.

"This is pretty hot." Tyla said.

"Okay, so this is where we start. Nice public space, a few people around us within ten or twenty feet sitting on the grass and reading or sipping a coffee or both, right? Well, I'll take out my book, slip out of these superhero sandals, and rest my feet on Claire's thighs while Claire massages my feet. Then slowly, Clair moves from innocent behavior to more and more erotic behavior. First she lays down in front of me and lower down the hill and I'll put the balls of my feet on her already hardening tits and work them. --Claire squeeled at this point--. And from there I'll rest my bare feet on your face, heels on your forehead, toes over your chin, and I'll work your face, all while reading my book, making the footplay look incidental."

"I can't wait to shoot this," Tyla said, grinning.

"I can't wait to experience this," Claire said, flushing red.

"Are we ready to start? We'll keep the people in shot and just blot out their faces later in editing."

The girls took their places. Jessica sat down and began to undue her lavish sandals and set them beside her hips. Her toes were painted fire-engine red, and she took a moment to admire her feet, the spade-like shape, with each of her toes with only slightly visible knuckles, and each toe a little longer than the next from little toe to big toe. Her toenails were horizontal ovals, and her big toes were vertical ovals. Claire knelt down in front of Jessica, and she put her feet on Claire's thighs. She opened her book and began to try to find a certain level of concentration on the lines she was reading to look as though she were taking Claire for granted. Jessica dug her toes into Claire's thighs and Claire picked up one foot and began rubbing the balls of her feet with her thumbs. She did so with Claire's other foot. Claire looked like she was trembling even under her eye mask.

"Looks good," Tyla said.

After about thirty seconds of massaging, Jessica said, "Shelly, would you lay down in front of me on your back, your head between my feet?" Jessica was sitting just above Claire's head.

"I'd love to," Claire said. She laid down with her head between Jessica's feet, and Jessica put both of her feet on Claire's full breasts, her bulging nipples between Jessica's big toe and second toe.

"Hmmm. That feels great. Thanks, Shelly." And Jessica began to rub her breasts up and down lightly at first, but then began to push her breasts up and down her chest vigorously with the balls of her feet. "Oh, that feels wonderful when you pinch my nipples between your toes."

The two women models each wore narrow eye masks, with Jessica's mask sporting cat's ears. That alone was drawing the attention of onlookers. A young women in her twenties with a library-branded cloth bag sitting twenty feet across from them was grinning at the sight of Jessica pushing her bare feet over Claire's breasts. Jessica enjoyed the sensation of an audience and made a point of pushing Claire's breasts downward hard with her heels. As she did so, she noticed a man in his forties also sitting nearby reading a book take an interest in the breast torment Jessica was inflicting on her model.

"How does it look?" Jessica called to Tyla.

"Like your mashing her tits into a pulp."

"Does it look hot?"

"Totally. Keep it up."

Jessica changed things up and began to rake her toes over Claire's aureoles; Clair grunted in discomfort but her chest was heaving with deep breaths from her excitement as well.

"I think we'll give the onlookers a little treat and really see what it feel like to mash a woman's tits under my bare feet." Jessica lifted her feet away from her prone model and stood over the model, a foot on each side of her ribs. "Just a warning, this is going to be uncomfortable, and it's going to be tough to take a breath. Remember you deserve this, and I deserve the fun of it!"

"Okay, I'm ready!"

The young woman with the cloth bag muttered, "Oh, my god." And actually swung herself around to get a better view. Jessica put one foot on Claire's left breast, then, after a nod of assent from Claire, stepped up onto her other breast. Jessica was on her aureoles with the balls of her feet, balancing fairly easily, as her toes curled and spread with the effort of keeping from losing her footing.

Before Jessica knew it, the young woman who had been watching approached her to within a few feet of her and asked, "Excuse me, I don't want to bother you in whatever you're doing, but it's arousing as hell. I just wanted to tell you that."

The young woman wore big rimmed glasses, had long brown hair, wore a black cotton skirt and a lacey tank top.

"Wow, that's really cool of you to take an interest. We were out here hoping to engage with some kind of audience, and you're more than welcome. Are you comfortable being on film for a fetish clip that will appear on an amateur erotica hub?"

"Oh, my god. I can't believe I'm going to do this, but yes."

"Are you okay sending me an email giving me permission to shoot you?"

"Sure. What's your email address? I'll write you something right now."

Jessica gave the woman her email and Jessica began to dictate to her the message she wanted to receive to give her legal permission to have the woman appear in her video.

"Thanks for being part of this video. How are you doing down there, Shelly? Breasts feeling nice and flattened out?"

"Um... I think I might need a break for just a little bit..." Claire said.

"I'm going to give your tits a rest, but that doesn't mean you get away with not doing other modelling duties." Jessica slapped her left foot down on Clair's forehead and began to rock her head from side to side with her foot.

"That's really hot, what you're doing," the young woman said.

"What's your name?" Jessica asked.

"Lindsay. Really nice to meet you girls."

"The woman lying on the ground is Claire--" and Jessica punctuated her naming of her model by vigorously shaking her head back and forth with her foot--"and the cameragirl is Tyla."

"Hi!" Tyla, said. She was greeted back by Lindsay.

"Seeing as I'm in this video, is there any chance I can play as well?" Lindsay asked.

12