Barefoot Huntress Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see why not. What kind of fun do you want to have?" Jessica asked, in turn.

"Well, I'm kind of submissive by nature, so I'd like to be walked on, but I'm really curious how it would feel to have Claire lick my toes, if she's willing."

"Oh, she's willing," Jessica said, twisting the ball of her foot on Claire's forehead, making her grimace. Take your boots off, and we'll get you a nice toe sucking."

"Holy shit," Claire said. "This is already so much better than I thought this was going to be."

Lindsay sat back down on the lawn and began unlacing her Doc Martin boots. The feet that emerged from her white socks were long, with long toes, nails painted dark chocolate brown, and quick shapely. She stood up and curled her toes once or twice and asked, "So how do you want me to do this to her, or her do this to me?"

"Claire--" Jessica finally stepped off Claire's forehead--"sit up and downhill from Lindsay a little ways. Lindsay sit down and put your feet in Claire's lap."

Claire complied immediately, as did Lindsay, and Claire looked up at Jessica and back at Tyla. "Should I start? Do you have a good angle?"

"You're good to go--I've got a good angle on both of you. Do you want me to do some close ups on her feet?"

"Yeah, go back and forth and spend a few minutes capturing close-ups on the feet and wider angle showing both women."

Claire picked up Lindsay's left foot by her heel and raised her toes to her lips.

"Just a minute. Before you start, would you start with your tongue on my heel and run it right up my sole to the end of my big toe?" Lindsay asked?

"Love to. Ready? Here goes." Clair shifted her grip on Lindsay's foot to her ankle and stuck her tongue out and spread it wide across Lindsay's heel and raised her tongue upwards, spreading a trail of her saliva up her instep and all the way up her big toe. A slow smile spread across Lindsay's face as Claire's tongue moved up the bottom of the sole of her foot.

"Nice job!" Lindsay said.

"What do you want me to do now?" Claire asked.

"Do I get more?" Lindsay asked Jessica.

"A little more. Ask away," Jessica said.

"Suck my big toe, Bitch," Lindsay told Claire.

"Okay," Claire answered.

Claire wrapped her lips around Lindsay's long, big toe and began to move her lips up and down the toe and the knuckle almost as though she was giving a blow job. Claire's cheeks puckered inwards showing how much suction she was applying to Lindsay's toe.

After a few minutes of filming, Jessica called a halt to the shooting and Claire released Lindsay's toe.

"Oh, my god, thank you all for letting me participate in this!" Lindsay said.

"You did say that you were mostly submissive," Jessica said. "Are you up for doing some subbing for me. To me?"

"Oh, my god. Yes, totally make use of me," Lindsay said.

"All right, both of you lay down next to one another. I'm going to walk all over both of you, and I'll finish by leaving my footprints on each of your pretty faces," Jessica said.

Jessica wasted no time. As soon as she made sure with Tyla that the angle was a good one, she stepped on Lindsay's chest, putting her foot right between her breasts, her toes almost touching her naked collarbone. Her other foot went right between Claire's breasts, and for a moment, Jessica stood on both women and let her gaze roam across the front park area of the library. There were two young men who looked like senior high school students. They were snatching furtive gazes at the shoot as it progressed and seemed intensely interested, because neither boy had any books with them. Jessica called over to them, "Hey, as long as you stay way out of shot, how would you like to watch me stand on these women's faces?"

"Yeah!" one of the boys said. They looked like skater types, both having boards with them.

"Watch and learn. This is how you put your footprints into someone's face safely!" Jessica said.

Jessica started with her toes, letting them fall over Claire's hairline so that her heel could settle on her chin. She did the same with Lindsay, but placed her toes a little further up on her head so that her bare heel would rest right on her lips. And then, she was standing on both women's faces in the late August Friday afternoon in front of the library. She felt spit from Lindsay's lips on the bottom of her heel and wondered if she were hurting them.

"Doing okay, Lindsay?" Jessica asked. Lindsay put one of her thumbs up and Jessica smiled. Foot traffic along the sidewalk in front of the parklot in front of the library was beginning to slow and even stop to watch the spectacle. Jessica decided to move her heel up from Claire's chin to her lips and ground her heel on them, forcing spit to come up through her lips onto her heel.

"Claire, you okay?" Clair gave her a thumbs-up and mumbled through her arch, "fine!" And then Claire reached up with her hands and began to stroke Jessica's calves gently, reaching as high up as her knee to stroke her.

Jessica felt like some sort of queen, standing on the faces of her slaves, perhaps as a punishment for some displeasure they had caused, or perhaps simply because she wanted a slightly better view. Mostly, she loved watching people pass and looking backwards at then as they looked once, twice, and then three times to make sure they were seeing what they thought. Jessica decided she wanted to be able to view foot traffic by facing it directly (she was standing on the two women who were lying down with their heads facing the incline of the hill, so her back was to the sidewalk).

"Okay, ladies, I'm changing the direction I'm facing, so this will feel a little different on your faces." Jessica took one foot off Lindsay first, which she knew would leave all of her body weight pressing down on Claire's face. That only seemed fair. She was paying Claire, after all, and Claire was more than a casual enthusiast for weight on her body. Her left foot hit the grass, and a second later, her right lifted off Claire's face. Claire wiggled her jaws and moved her eyebrows up and down to shake off the discomfort of the pressure on her skin, but she looked fine.

"How was the dismount, Claire? It was all of me on just you, on one foot on your face," Jessica asked.

"It was really interesting. A little painful, but that's okay with me. I like safe pain!"

12