Barefoot Huntress Pt. 07

Story Info
Jessica evolves as a performer.
4k words
4.5
891
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, then we'll start with you again and spare poor Lindsay my full weight on her face when I mount the two of you. Okay. Turning around. You'll feel probably half my weight on your foreheads and the rest on your lips and chins. Here goes. Still got a good angle, Tyla?"

Tyla nodded, and the Jessica gingerly set her bare heel on Claire's forehead, right in the centre, and let the rest of her foot come to rest gently on Claire's lips and chin. The ball of her foot pressed down on Claire's full lips, and her toes laid across her chin, the pads of her toes just curling around the underside of her chin. Claire grunted with the pain of holding all of Jessica's one-hundred and fifteen pounds on her face. For just a couple of seconds, she let herself balance on Claire's face with one bare foot--she wanted to test her model's toughness and see where her upper limits were. Then her other foot came down on Lindsay's face. Lindsay had a smaller head and face, and so her toes curled further around her chin.

Now Lindsay had a great view of the passersby who walked past the library some twenty feet from where she stood on her models faces. She had time to breathe deeply, take in her achievement and appreciate her bravery and feel the women's faces under her bare feet. She'd remembered worrying about crushing people's noses, but as she'd learned at Heavy Hitters, the arch of her foot was high enough that the most the arch of her foot did was squish people's noses down a little. The nose bone was not in jeopardy. Indeed, most of the weight was on the person's forehead and chin, or, depending on how long their faces were, their lips and teeth. Lindsay loved the experience of curling her toes over people's chins, but she loved it even more when her toes rested on people's lips, often parting them so that the pads of her toes rested on her partner's teeth. It felt like the pads of her toes were being vigorously kissed by her partner.

A family walked past the four women, Tyla still rolling on the camera and shooting the passersby knowing they would edit out their faces later. It would still be a thrill to see the candid show of Jessica facestanding the two women in front of an audience of street walkers.

The family was four, a man with grey in his beard only a little taller than his brown-haired, heavyset wife who was pushing a stroller as the father held a toddler in his arms. The two parents gave Jessica a good look. Jessica heard the wife mutter, "Ouch, that looks really painful for those girls!"

Jessica was beginning to feel bad for Tyla. Stuck behind the camera and enjoying none of the humiliation at her feet. Jessica stepped down of her models faces onto their breasts. "Hey, Lindsay, would you mind doing us a big favour? Could you do some camera shooting for us so that I can stand on Tyla for a while?"

Lindsay gave her assent and Tyla was ecstatic. "What about a mask? Did you bring one?" Jessica let both her models out from under her feet.

"Aw, to most people we hot Asian girls all look the same. I'll wing this one at least this once. Let me get under your feet!"

Tyla gave Lindsay a quick tutorial about how to use the camera and then joyously sprung over to where Claire lay on the grass. "Lindsay, I'd like to do some improv, so just keep rolling with a focus on me. Try to get a minute or so of establishing shot to show where everyone is relative to one another, then focus in on my feet. Lindsay nodded.

"Okay, girls, let's give Tyla a bit of a workout." Jessica pushed a sitting Tyla flat onto her back with her foot and brushed her face slowly with the pads of her toes. She dug her big toe into the corner of Tyla's mouth and wrenched it hard to the left."

"Augh! Augh! Vat hurs!"

"I never promised you there wouldn't be discomfort. Here, let me wipe your spit off on Claire's face. Claire, come closer."

Claire quickly shuffled over on her knees and awaited Jessica's next move. Jessica wiped her big toe, first her nail, then the pad of her toe, across Claire's left cheek.

"Open your mouth, Claire." Claire opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue. Jessica wiped her toe across Claire's tongue several times, then wiped her toe across her tank top to dry it.

"How's the footage looking, Lindsay?"

"Amazing. I wish you'd done that to me!" Lindsay answered.

Jessica then planted her foot right between Tyla's breasts and stood right between them, one footed, for a good ten seconds. "Now, I want you to get a little closer to nature, Tyla. Get some appreciation." Jessica pushed Tyla's face to the side and ground the other side of her face into the grass. "Here, smell the grass under my feet. Smell it."

"Oh, my god, this is really abusive!" Tyla said, clearly thrilled.

"Now, turn your face to the ground," Jessica barked. After a swift compliance, Jessica pressed down on the back of her best friend's head, forcing her face hard into the lawn.

"Any blades of grass getting up your nostrils, bitch?" Jessica asked. Her friend made no noise whatsoever, by her arms wriggled in discomfort.

"Okay, now you're going to taste nature." Jessica ran her toes through the grass and gripped bunches of lush green blades between her toes and tore them up and away from the lawn. The blades of grass had clearly stained her toes.

"Now, get up, you little bitch and wash my foot with your mouth. Take my foot in your mouth and keep scrubbing between my toes until you get all the juice from the blades of grass off of them!"

Tyla actually made a face at the thought of licking the grass juice from her best friend's toes. Claire made a face as well, but not the sort of expression that suggested she thought things were out of hand. "Claire, hold Tyla by the hair. I don't want her wimping out on this task!"

Claire took hold of Tyla's hair in two big fistfuls, and Jessica pulled Tyla's bottom lip down with her toes, hard enough to force Tyla's mouth open. Then she forced her entire foot into Tyla's mouth, up to the point where she could feel her bottom teeth just under the arch of her foot, right before her heel. Slowly, reluctantly, Jessica felt Tyla's broad tongue working between her toes. It felt delicious. Feeling her best friend licking the grass off her toes was such a humiliation, she wondered if it would do so much as to change their relationship.

"Suck my toes. Suck them hard and get them really clean. I don't care how much grass you have to taste. And don't make me balance in your mouth. Hold my heel in both your hands."

Jessica played with the three female companions for another half hour, in front of what must have been dozens of people passing by. Finally, she felt spent creatively, and decided it was fair to pay Claire for her many humiliations. Jessica paid Claire fifty dollars per hour of shooting, which she was more than happy with. Jessica donned her gladiator sandals again, declining to take her roleplaying out of context and try to order one of the women to do up her sandals for her.

***

Scene 1: Jessica does love scene with new guy whom she starts to date. Invites Tyla in for foot fetish angle.

Scene 2: Jessica seduces a male wrestler to be in a foot fetish porn with Claire and her.

Scene 3: Jessica's college friends come back to town and toast her success

Scene 4: Jessica does her first match with Janelle.

After subwaying to Bathurst Street with Tyla, the two had been restrained in conversation. The subway had been full--it was rush hour--and conversation would have been very awkward, to say nothing of rude to the other commuters. Once they existed Bathurst Subway station, the conversation flowed like a river in flood.

"I can't believe we did that!" Tyla said.

"I can't wait to get home and watch the footage," Jessica said.

"Wasn't it cool the way that woman--what was her name?--Lindsay--joined in? I can't wait to watch the footage I'm in. I want to see how that cheek twist you gave me with your toes looks on film!"

Jessica was thinking of two things: first, how hot she was getting on the walk to her basement apartment thinking about the how Claire had offered her hand as the four women were going their separate ways. She had gotten a text from Claire twenty minutes later.

[Hey! I really enjoyed the shoot. Even sucking that other woman's toe. I hope you were happy with the action and that the footage turns out great. Please call me again for another shoot! I'm willing to do other things for your videos as well. Maybe we can talk that over coffee!"]

Second, she was feeling turned on by the sense of freedom she felt standing on her models. Just the wind in her face in a beautiful setting, lots of onlookers, and her bare feet starting to press prints into two women's faces at the same time as she stood on them with her full body weight. And now she had the whole evening free to look over the footage. The two walked together each giddy with the experience.

Her low-rise apartment near Bathurst and Dupont was as she left it--a few dishes drying in the rack, magazines and books in piles on her coffee table and the tops of short bookcases. She had a long brown leather couch, and the two friends sat down on it and cracked open Lindsay's laptop and began transferring the footage to her laptop from the camera.

"This is going to take a half hour to transfer, then another half-hour to render the footage. No instant gratification for us." Tyla said.

"Want to smoke a joint?"

"Awesome," Tyla said, with a mischievous look in her eye.

"What?"

"Well, things have been a little different with us since you started making me suck your toes and standing on me. And I've shared that I've always found you hot as hell--your feet in particular."

"So you think smoking up is a bad idea because ... what, you could wind up sucking my toes again? I'm counting on that. And you're hot, too, you know."

Jessica had a few fatties already rolled and stored in Tupperware container above her stove. She took two out and brought out the ashtray she stored in the same place.

"You may puff first, my dedicated camerawoman."

Tyla took the joint, lighted it, and drew heavily on it twice before passing it on to Jessica, who drew a long puff that sent a huge billow of smoke flowing over the books on her coffee table. On the only clear spot on the table, the camera was transferring files to the camera.

The weed was how Jessica liked it. Strong. She felt a rush of well-being and mirth almost right away. Tyla was starting to get a fixed grin on her face from her two big pulls.

Tyla was wearing an olive-green skirt and a black sleeveless blouse. She looked as though she were starting to think about doffing some of her clothing. Jessica had left her sandals behind at the door where they lay across almost two feet of shoe rug. Besides that, she still wore her tastefully short blue denim shorts and a white tank top.

"Let's lose our tops. I can tell you're uncomfortable, and it's really warm in here," Jessica said.

"Cool." And with that Tyla took off her blouse, leaving her bra on. Jessica did the same, but took her bra off.

"Wow. I didn't think you meant loosing everything!" Tyla said, dropping her bra as well. Tyla's breasts were medium-sized, with small aureoles and nipples, and they suited her curvy form. They stood more firmly at attention than did Jessica's big breasts, which, while still perky, leaned forward and over a little with the sheer weight of them. Her aureoles seemed to cover almost all over her breasts, and her nipples were large and conical.

"See, this is what I thought would happen if we smoked weed!" Tyla said.

"Relax, we've as much as seen each other's tits before when we've been camping and changed in the same tent.

Jessica passed the joint back to Tyla, who drew deeply on it. Jessica took it back and drew again, and the fat joint was half smoked. Tyla reached out to Jessica and pinched her left nipple gently.

"You have such hot tits. Can I lick them?"

"Let's keep smoking for a while. I want us really high before we make any stupid decisions."

Tyla laughed loudly at the idea, but continued to tease Jessica's nipples as Jessica smoked. Jessica blew out another thick cloud of smoke and felt herself getting very high. She felt a number of good feelings all at once. Having her best friend clearly developing an increasing lust for her was gratifying, and the day she had had made her feel like a wild creative entrepreneur, and she also felt she was living her sexual fantasy life in a way few ever did. She felt Tyla's fingers caressing her entire breast, focusing on her aureoles as she finished the joint.

"Here's joint number two. You start us." Jessica said to her friend.

"Wow.,, okay. Just so you know, I'm going to be really stoned. I'll probably do anything you tell me to do, just so you know..."

"I'm sure you will. That's why we're getting super stoned. I'm going to put on some music."

Jessica walked over to her work desk, also covered with books, hard drives, and an older laptop connected to a decent set of speakers. She put on Corrosion of Conformity for a start--if she let it play it would move into The Police, Metallica, and then Pantera. She turned it up loud enough to create a vibe, but hopefully not loud enough to annoy her neighbours.

Jessica felt herself swaying on her feet as she returned to the couch and took the joint back from Tyla and gave it a long pull.

"Can I tell you something?" Tyla asked.

"Yeah, you know you can."

"Your feet are so fucking hot. I want to play with them tonight at some point. Maybe while we watch the videos."

"Was that all you wanted to tell me? You can play with my feet anytime, as long as you're willing to accept who's calling the shots." Jessica noticed that the videos had finished transferring and got the videos starting to render in her editing software. Only a half hour until they could watch themselves out in public.

"Well, I guess I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed you letting me drop the camera and be your bitch for a change. I guess I kinda wonder why you didn't just ask me to be your sub model."

"Oh, god, Tyla, you're my best friend. And when I was thinking of doing something as crazy as foot fetish videos, I thought more about ... let me think ... protecting you instead of involving you. I thought there was no big deal if you were safe behind a camera. There is always the risk of being identified by people that matter, like employers and shit."

"True. Glad my Asianness protects me there at least somewhat. How about your catmask?"

"I figure I can always deny that the person in the shot is me if it comes to it, as long as the top of my face is covered. It was that girl Lindsay who was taking the real risk, although all she was doing was having her toe sucked by Claire. It's not like it's porn or something..."

In the next twenty minutes the two women had finished the second joint and were well and truly stoned. The videos had finished rendering.

"Fucking eh! Let's roll this shit!" Jessica said.

Jessica squirmed and squealed with delight as she saw the first scene of her pushing Claire's tits up and down with her feet and, crushing them with her bare heels, and finally grabbing her nipples between her toes.

"Can we fast forward to the footage I'm in?" Tyla asked.

"Why not. Let's. Here we go."

The two sat leaning forward as they watched Jessica push Tyla onto her back with her foot and then rub her toes on her face. Jessica put her hand down her pants and caressed her clitoris. Her pussy was already wet.

"Right on!" Tyla said.

"No, you can strip, sit on that blanket, and see how wet you can get my foot with your pussy while we watch me step on your head!"

Tyla said nothing, only looked stunned.

"You want me to get off on your foot?" Tyla finally said.

"Lose your skirt and panties. Do it, Tyla."

And Tyla clumsily slipped out from her skirt and underwear and sat on the blanket, naked. Jessica reached out with her left foot and pressed the ball of her foot against Tyla's labia.

"How does that feel?" Jessica asked, pressing her foot harder on her best friend's lips. They were already a little wet. Jessica began twisting the ball of her foot on Tyla, getting her clitoris as she twisted her lips.

"Oh! Oh, god, that's hot," Kyla said, stuttering. Jessica was getting ready to come already, and her two fingers were busy working on her clitoris.

"Okay, let's try something a little more focused. I'm putting my foot in your pussy!"

"Fuck! Really. Do you think you can manage that? Can I?"

"Why do you think I made sure we smoked two joints. Just focus on the screen. Watch me making you lick between my toes after I ripped up the lawn with them. Here comes my foot..."

Jessica slipped her big toe into Kyla's labia and parted them, then turned her foot so that she could push it sideways into her pussy. It wasn't an easy fit. This insertion wasn't going to be easy and would require Kyla to get really wet. Jessica managed to squeeze three of her toes into Kyla's pussy, feeling the wetness all over her toes. She decided to push her three toes in and out slowly but steadily, churning her friend's pussy until it became wetter and wetter with her come.

Kyla's panting became faster and faster.

"What do you want to watch, my toes fucking your pussy, or your licking the glass stains from between my toes? You seem to be paying more attention to the live action, bitch."

"Oh my god. Oh my god. It hurts but it feels amazing."

"Just two more small toes to go, little bitch. Brace yourself. Do you want a thick leather belt to bite on?" Jessica asked teasingly.

After moving her big toe and next two toes in and out of Tyla's slot a few more times, she pushed her other two toes in sideways, parallel with her labia, but then turned her whole foot around so that it looked like she had simply slipped her foot into her friend like slipping it into a slipper. Tyla screamed as she did so. What kind of scream? Not the aghast scream of horror and pain and shock of some horrible harm being done. No. It was more the scream of a woman who had just done something thrilling and risky-feeling, like bungee jumping. Jessica felt her entire foot covered in come, all between her toes, and so she wiggled her toes inside Tyla's vag. She slowly pushed her foot in deeper into her friend's gash, until her labia were just giving a moist kiss to her heel and high up on her arch. Jessica spend the next five minutes alternating between wiggling her toes in her friend and sliding her whole foot in and out of her friend's slot. Jessica succumbed to the sight of her bare foot inside of her friend's pussy. She came, and for a moment she almost forgot her foot lodged inside her friend. The orgasm was deep and hot and everything she had hoped for.

"I can't believe you've got your whole foot inside me... fuck me..."

"I knew you could do it. Or maybe it's more that I knew I could do it," Jessica said. "Now let's close these videos down for a bit--you don't seem to be watching it much anyway. Let's see if we can make you come..."

Jessica began thrusting her foot harder and harder into her friend's vagina, often stopping to let her big toe out and smear it all over her clitoris. Soon Tyla's breathing began to speed up and she seemed to be reaching the home stretch of an orgasm. Jessica's foot thrust in and out of the vag until Tyla made her organism noise and sex face, neither of which Jessica had seen or heard.

Tyla cried out, "Oh...oh...oh, god..." and her lips pouted as her eyes closed and her brows knit together. Jessica felt her foot flooded with fresh come. It was going to be messy taking it out, but she had a plan for that as well.

"Fuck, I'm still so high. Maybe that's the only way you could have done that to me without me wussing out..."

12