Barefoot Huntress Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm taking my foot out now. You'd better be aware I expect to mop all your come off my foot and toes with your tongue."

Jessica slowly extricated her left foot from her friend, and her arch was glistening with come, and her toes, once they emerged, were glued together with come. As she wiggled her toes, strands of come extended between her toes like a kind of webbing.

"Get to work. You've got a lot of come to remove. Wash my foot."

Tyla was still exhausted from the exertion of her orgasm. "That was one fantastic orgasm. Who knew a foot could be so good for bringing a woman off. Your foot was the perfect fit for me, too."

Jessica lifted her foot into her friends face where Tyla took it in her hands by the heel. She began painting the bottom of her foot with her tongue, lifting thinner coatings of come from the bottom of her foot."

"Do you know this is the first time I've tasted my own come?"

"Yeah, I never have either. I thought it would be a fit reward for your letting me stuff you with my foot."

"How does it taste?"

"Interesting. Pretty tasteless and runny in texture. But it's hot licking it off your foot."

"Keep going..."

Jessica felt Tyla's tongue make a complete sweep of the sole of her foot, and then she began to suck small dollops of come from between her toes. She sucked each one of her toes thoroughly using lots of tongue, and then to be thorough, she pushed her tongue between all of Jessica's toes. Finally, Tyla finished by licking the top of Jessica's foot free of her come and then smiled at her friend. "Does that satisfy you?"

"It does. Just realize that now we know you can do it, I'll be foot-fucking you again, and again."

"I don't mind a bit!"

Tyla and Jessica laid back, very stoned, Jessica with both of her feet resting on Tyla's tits.

"What do you want to do now?" Tyla asked, kissing Jessica's toes.

I think I want to just be in my own space for a while if that's okay. I have messages to check, one of which could be important. About a role."

Jessica scrolled through her messages, two of which were telemarketing, but one of which was the voice of the casting director she'd auditioned for. She had gotten the part. And she was being asked to show up on Friday for a rehearsal of her first three scenes. All of a sudden, life was changing, or seemed as though it must.

12