Barely Comfortable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the long, teasing, build-up she'd given, I was tempted to take her hard and fast where she stood. I doubted she'd object -- unless I was totally wrong, she was half-hoping I'd do just that. Instead, I did something far more difficult; I gently pulled her close and gave her a long, unhurried, kiss before leading her back to the blanket and lowering her carefully down at my side.

Our next kiss was equally unhurried but more intense, our tongues dueling as I slowly ran my hands up and down her body, tracing her curves but avoiding her most sensitive spots. For the next few minutes, I did my best to tease and torment her just as much as her show had done to me.

If I'd hoped to frustrate her, I failed. She might have been anticipating fast rough sex -- it had surprised me to find how much she enjoyed that sometimes -- but she responded happily to my slower approach, almost purring as my hands worked my way around her body. Some things didn't work -- to my dismay, oral sex was right out, giving or receiving: sunscreen tastes nasty! But in compensation, it felt almost like baby oil under my hands; I slid them down her back and kneaded her firm bottom while my tongue plundered her mouth.

Judging by her moans, she enjoyed everything we did, but she had been closer to the edge than I'd first thought -- her body clenched when I lightly strummed her clit. Her moans became a growl when I slipped an exploring finger inside her opening -- the accompanying glare was downright feral.

"Jack -- no more teasing. Please!"

I'd been tempted to continue, but I could hear the raw need in her voice. "How do you want it, Amanda?"

"Any way! I'm sorry I teased you so much, all right? But I want you now." Her voice slid into an earthy growl by the end.

I held her tightly against me as I rolled over; ending up on my back with her laying atop my chest. "OK. Since you're so desperate, I'll let you do all the work." My easy acquiescence seemed to calm her; though still eager, she didn't rush.

Amanda took the time to give me a kiss before she straddled me, positioned my hard cock at her entrance, and slowly lowered herself down to seat me inside her.

Cowgirl is one of our favorite positions. It gives her a chance to set the pace, while I love the view. I can watch myself sliding inside her, the play of muscles on her taut body, the sway of her breasts, and -- especially -- the look of rapt concentration on her face as she chases her orgasm.

Another advantage is that since I don't need them to support my weight, both hands are free to explore and tease. Perhaps I'm shallow; more often than not, my hands end up holding those lovely breasts. Amanda said once that they were "pretty nice boobs for a Chinese girl", but she was overly modest -- they're "pretty nice boobs", period. Not huge, but shapely, full for her size, firm, just enough hang to show they're real, with wide dark areola surrounding thick nipples ... I love to play with them, and they feel absolutely marvelous in my hands.

Usually, even when we're excited, Amanda and I try to hold back as long as we can. It's a game we play -- who'll outlast the other? This time, it wasn't a game; watching Amanda had left me so turned on that I had to use all my willpower to last as she rode me. Somehow, I mustered the needed control, but it wasn't easy -- I tried desperately to ignore the feeling of her body moving against mine, her tight, slick tunnel sliding on my swollen cock, her erect nipples pressing against my palms.

Fortunately, Amanda had been just as aroused as I was -- although she'd started slowly, her pace rapidly increased. I had only shreds of self-control left when I felt her tense and her face began to show the familiar inward focus, but it was enough -- I didn't flood her with cum until her orgasmic lock-up subsided and she collapsed onto my chest.

For a little while, I just held her. We were hot, slick with sweat and sunscreen, and panting as if we'd just finished running a race -- in a way, I suppose we had. Only after we'd both caught our breath did I help her to move down beside me.

She propped herself up on an elbow and gave me a tired smile. "Wow."

"Yeah. Wow. Amanda, that was amazing."

She giggled. "See? I told you I wasn't a prude!"

I rolled my eyes. "No, you've pretty well proved that. Though I could easily believe 'sex maniac' after that performance. As well as 'exhibitionist'."

She stuck out her tongue. "Only sometimes. And only with you. Are you complaining?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Not at all. I just hope I can keep up."

We didn't say anything else for a while, just lay quietly together and enjoyed the moment. But finally, reluctantly, we had to move.

Amanda had thought ahead -- she produced some baby wipes from the pack so we could clean off, then traded help renewing our coats of sunscreen before repacking the remains of our picnic. To my surprise, she pulled on her socks and boots but added her folded-up dress to the load in the pack.

"Amanda?"

"Jack? There shouldn't be anyone else on the trail. I want to finish the hike this way. Just to prove I can." Her eyes searched my face before adding "Does it bother you?" She sounded apologetic, and a bit nervous again.

I thought about it briefly. It was a little crazy -- but then, so had been everything else today. I shrugged and gave her a thumbs-up. "No it doesn't, you're probably right about the trail, and I'm here with you in case we do meet somebody. I think that covers everything." Her eyes widened as I added my own clothes to the pack. "If you can do it, I can do it too."

I should know better than give her an opening like that. But it served its purpose -- her reflexive "Oh? It should be interesting when I'm in the hospital for our first kid!" sounded as much relieved as amused.

ooOoo

We were already more than halfway up to the top of the hill we were climbing. Like most of the other trails in the area, it had started as a ranch road, but I'd always suspected that they'd made this one with a jeep -- I couldn't imagine a standard pickup managing the grade. This high up, the trail was a series of steep switchbacks that ran through dense thickets pf manzanita and scrub oak most of the way to the top. It was a trade-off: no views, but the trail had lots of shade, a real advantage on a hot summer's day.

We needed it -- we still had nearly a mile before reaching the top. Not a huge distance, but it was a fairly stiff climb, and I was carrying the loaded backpack. I might have objected to the pace Amanda was setting except for one thing: she'd moved a little ahead of me and I was intent on the view. It had been good enough when I'd just watched the sundress swirling around her thighs. Seeing them in the open while her sleekly muscled bottom alternately tightened and relaxed ... I was a little distracted.

"... surprised you're going along with this so easily, Jack. I was really afraid you'd think I was a little crazy. Does it worry you?" I'd let myself get a little lost watching her, but I'd caught the gist of her question. I could see why she might have worried about my reaction.

But she'd worried unnecessarily. Now that I'd had a chance to process it, I wasn't worried about her being "a little crazy", or feeling upset. Knowing her motivations helped -- I knew what she was reacting to, and why. Was it an odd way of dealing with her issues? Yeah, probably. But so what? It seemed to have helped her get past them, finally. And despite recent evidence to the contrary, I didn't think she was turning into an uncontrolled exhibitionist, or interested in attracting other guys, or, really, anything I'd find too upsetting.

But as near as I could parse it, she was still a least a little worried that I might be.

"Amanda!" At least I didn't sound too exasperated. "Yes, this is a little -- small-c -- crazy, but it's not CRAZY crazy, all right?" I bulled right over her attempted response. "The only thing that worries me is that you're worried. No, I'm not upset. Yes, I think you're a little weird, but I already knew that -- you agreed to marry me, after all! Are you planning on dumping me? Or doing this to attract other men ... or women, I suppose?"

She gave an emphatic head shake.

"Are you planning on doing anything crazier than today?"

Her answering head shake was just as emphatic.

"Then I'm not worried. Why are you?"

She looked thoughtful and quite a bit more relaxed, but she still took her time in before replying.

"I guess because I sprang this on you without warning. I wanted to surprise you -- what if it really had upset you? I shouldn't have blindsided you like that."

I nodded "I'd have appreciated some warning -- but I have to admit it was really hot, too. It's not as if I have any objections to nudity per se -- you know that! I just worry about things like safety, and legal issues. Like I said earlier if you'd wanted to visit a nude beach, all you needed to do was ask. Really, I'm surprised you're comfortable doing this if the beach embarrassed you."

She shuffled her feet uneasily and shrugged.

I grinned at her "Or maybe it doesn't. Hiking like this is pretty hot. So was making love outdoors, earlier. You've convinced me that when we buy a house it definitely needs a private back yard."

Her answering grin was shy but equally certain. "I think I'd like that, too. That was the other thing that worried me a little bit: I don't care about showing off for others, but it feels good to be outside like this. It makes me feel more like I'm part of nature. I like the feeling of the sun on my back and the wind on my skin." She gave me a teasing look. "I like the way that you watch me, too. And I kind of like watching you."

I snorted. "You stole my lines! As long as it's safe, I love watching you like this. So have fun. I am."

The climb wasn't any less steep, but now that we'd cleared the air it felt easier, somehow. And the best proof that Amanda took me at my word was that she was teasing me again.

Not a lot -- it was playfulness, more than anything else. But her wordplay, side-eyed glances, and occasional wiggle of her tempting -- and oh so bare -- bottom in my direction were all proof she was in good spirits.

After our recent tryst, I wasn't quite ready for another round, but she was fun to watch. She really was a lovely sight, even though her hiking boots contrasted more oddly with her nudity than they had with her sundress earlier.

To be fair, I imagined I looked even odder -- nude, but wearing boots, a pack, and carrying a hiking stick? Even if I was used to nudity at home, it felt downright weird to feel my cock swaying in the breeze as I climbed the trail. Especially since watching Amanda had me reacting just enough that my interest was fairly obvious -- there was a noticeable amount of swaying going on.

But other than quick glances and the occasional teasing grin, we both concentrated on climbing. It got a bit steeper, but in another few minutes, we reached the end of the climb as our trail joined the one running the length of the high peaks.

The trail up had been largely closed in and shaded by thickets, but the area at the top of the ridge was mostly open. For the last few hundred yards on the way up the path had run through a thick shag of golden-brown grass. Despite an occasional lonely tree, the ridge trail was more of the same. Which meant that unlike the trail up, the length of the high peaks trail was visible to anyone on the main valley trail below, or to the trail on the opposite ridge we'd taken on the way in.

Not that it was a very good view -- in a straight line, the valley trail was the better part of a mile away, the opposite ridge even further. Without binoculars, all anyone could see were small moving dots; even with binoculars, they wouldn't be entirely certain about what we were or were not wearing, much less be able to identify us. It still felt odd knowing that anyone on the trails below could see us, however poorly.

I think we both realized that at the same time -- at least, Amanda's eyes widened slightly when we stopped to look behind us. I wasn't too worried -- after all, even if there was someone down there, and even if they realized what they were seeing, they wouldn't be able to identify us. And it would take a fast hiker the better part of an hour to reach us, even if for some odd reason we didn't move from our current position.

Amanda seemed to make the same calculation; after another look back she gave me an impish smile and an exaggerated wiggle of her bottom before starting along the ridge. Compared to the routes up, the ridge trail itself is easy -- fairly level, with only minor climbs up or down as it winds its way along the crest. Or it could have been easier if the gentler grade hadn't given her more scope to tease me -- meaningful glances, exaggerated hip-swaying, and the occasional unnecessary bounce. Nothing too extreme, just ... teasing. She seemed to be enjoying herself -- I suspected I knew just how she'd behaved in school.

There was no shade to speak of, but the near-constant breeze made up for the lack; even though it was a warm, sunny day I was pretty sure that most of the sweat was her fault. This section wasn't very long; we didn't push too hard, but even with her teasing it took us less than an hour to reach the end of the main ridge and the lone oak tree marking the last fork in the trail.

We stopped in the shade of the oak to rest, and I swung the pack off to pull out a couple of bottles of water to sip as we took in the view. From where we stood, we could trace most of the course down to join the valley floor trail again. It seemed empty, but I checked for other people on our route. As far as I could tell there were no other hikers on the trail down.

"Do you see a jeep?"

"Amanda?"

"Do you see a ranger jeep down there?" She shaded her eyes and looked down trail to the valley entrance, then gave a head shake. "No jeep. There's nobody out there."

"Oh?" I must have sounded skeptical -- considering how nervous she had been earlier, she now seemed very much at ease. She actually giggled before replying.

"Thank Lupe -- she's the only ranger working here today. She promised that if she saw any hikers heading in she'd drive up our route in reverse to give us some warning. If we don't see her, we're still alone."

I blinked. "It sounds like you two did a lot of planning. You must know her better than I thought."

"Better than I did! When she guessed what I wanted to do she fell all over volunteering to help." Amanda gave a lop-sided grin "Actually, I think she's living vicariously -- she'd really like to be able to do this herself, but she'd get fired if she did."

She looked down again. "Even if there was someone there, do you think they could really see us?"

I judged the distance. "Um ... maybe. We're pretty exposed here. I doubt if they'd see a lot of details, but if they have binoculars I think they'd be able to tell whether we're wearing clothes."

Amanda's grin got wider. "Let's show them if they're out there!" She took my hand and pulled me over to the edge of the drop-off. "Wave to them, Jack. Give them something to see!" She pumped both hands above her head in an exaggerated 'victory' pose to show what she meant.

I was laughing as I followed her lead, then struck a couple of exaggerated muscle-man poses. "You can pretend otherwise, but you really are a bit of an exhibitionist, Amanda. And a terrible tease."

"Oh? Maybe I like what happens when I tease you. Especially when you can't do anything about it until we get home." She gave a suggestive shimmy, then stepped close and raised her face for a kiss.

It was a long, slow, kiss that promised a lot when we got home. It left me -- once more -- with a throbbing erection fit to hammer nails. And incredibly frustrated. I would probably have left it at that if she hadn't slipped a hand down to give my aching cock a tug before stepping away again.

"Jack! What are you -" she broke off with a squeak as I swung her over one shoulder and gave her bare butt an admonitory swat. There are advantages in being a lot bigger than your lady -- I could have carried her a lot further than the few yards back into the shade. Her struggles to get free would have been far more convincing if she'd tried harder or if she hadn't been laughing -- as it was, she stayed in place until I swung her down again and pinned her against the tree.

I had just as much trouble making my growl convincing. "Wench. You really are a terrible tease. But I don't feel like waiting until we get home."

"Brute! I suppose you're going to ravish me here where anyone could see us?" She sounded unworried by the prospect.

I smiled and looked her slowly up and down "Just like you were hoping I would. Or am I wrong?"

"Of course you're ...." I cut off the rest of her answer with another kiss. One that she answered eagerly. She didn't even pretend to any reluctance.

I'd let her set the pace before, but this time I was in control. I didn't bother with unpacking the blanket -- instead, I bent her over to brace against the tree and slid into her from behind. Our previous session had been lovemaking; this was a hard, nasty fuck for both of us. Amanda had been slick and ready from the first and was as into it as I was, gasping and shoving her hips back to meet me as I took her. There are advantages to the second round of sex -- usually, I can outlast her. I did this time, too, but it was a close-run thing -- after she half-collapsed against the tree I joined her almost immediately.

Neither one of us spoke until our breathing slowed. I'd been doing most of the work, though -- Amanda recovered first.

"Brute. Caveman. Cad." She sounded remarkably satisfied.

"Yup. And you spent the last couple of hours teasing me with your oh-so-delectable little bod, then grabbed my cock while telling me 'later'? Don't pretend you didn't expect exactly what you got. And that you didn't want it. Or that you have a problem with it. Do you?"

Amanda gave a rueful smile. "No. But I didn't intend to give quite that much of a show to anyone watching."

I shrugged. "There's shade under the tree. I don't know if they could have seen much."

"Do you really think so?" She sounded skeptical.

I grinned at her "Probably not. But we can pretend. That you weren't hoping for watchers, that is." It was easy to dodge her mock punch. She was laughing too hard to aim, anyway.

ooOoo

We didn't talk much as we took the trail down, but the silence felt comfortable. So did our lack of clothes. By now, it felt perfectly natural to feel the sun on our bare skin, though I was sure I still cut an odd figure carrying the pack. No matter -- now that we'd dropped off the ridge, there wasn't anyone other than Amanda to see me. Or anyone other than me to see Amanda, I supposed. Though by now neither of us was too worried about meeting other hikers.

Not that I expected any until we reached the bottom. I'd always liked this part of the route; though it didn't have much in the way of shade, it offered great views across the valley as we descended. And despite ending at the main valley trail it felt very isolated -- though it was no steeper than the trail we'd taken earlier, the lack of shade made it a much more daunting climb up.

Downhill? Its only problem was that it meant that our hike was nearly over. We kept an easy pace, even walking hand-in-hand part of the way, but it didn't take much over half an hour to near the junction with the valley trail. Just past it, we rounded a corner and saw a jeep parked in a patch of shade off the trail ahead.

I took my cue from Amanda -- her pace barely faltered. I did my best to keep my face straight and stay in step with her as we approached the jeep; I could see the outline of someone wearing a ranger's Smokey-the-Bear hat standing beside it and hoped it was her friend.