Barely Comfortable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was; she stepped out of the shade to meet us. Up close, I could see my half-memory of her face had been correct: Lupe was the woman I'd recalled seeing Amanda talking with.

And to my relief she took our undressed state with equanimity; though she gave both of us a slow up-and-down, her only visible reaction was a faint smile. "Did you have a good hike?"

Amanda did a good job of duplicating her appearance of nonchalance; though I could detect a hint of tension, I doubted anyone else could have. And it went away as they talked -- however well she knew Lupe, I could see that Amanda both liked and trusted her.

I nodded to Lupe and walked up the jeep, leaving them to their conversation. I swung the pack off my back and onto the cargo bed, then rummaged inside for our clothes.

They broke off their talk when I handed Amanda her sundress. "Sorry to interrupt, but I'm guessing we need to get dressed now?"

Lupe gave an apologetic shrug. "Yeah, you probably should. Not that I'm going to write you guys up, but if someone came in after I left the parking area they might file a complaint."

Amanda made a face, but she was pulling the sundress over her head as I turned away.

It took me quite a bit longer -- unlike Amanda, I had to pull off and replace my boots so I could get my pants on. By the time I'd pulled on my shirt and had my boots laced again their conversation was over.

Or mostly over -- Amanda gave her a quick hug and told her "Call me!" before taking my arm and leading me away.

ooOoo

"So, was that all you hoped it would be? Do you think you'll want to do it again?"

She shifted in her seat. "Yes, it was. Maybe, if it's safe. I was so scared, but I know that when we buy a house I want that private back yard. With a hot tub, and a deck for nude sun-bathing."

I teased a little. "How about visiting a nude beach? Or an adults-only resort for our honeymoon? You seemed to like the idea of people seeing you."

That got a nervous giggle. I risked a quick glance her way; Amanda was definitely blushing, but told me, "I'll try it if you really want to, Jack. I'm still not sure I'd be comfortable around other people, though." She really did look uncomfortable.

I quit teasing her. "I'd probably be off-balance, too. I'm used to nude sauna and hot tubbing with my family, but it felt downright weird to walk up to your ranger friend that way. I was amazed at how calm you looked."

"I was terrified! But I didn't want to let her know that; she'd sort of dared me to do it."

I grinned to myself. I'd guessed that one correctly -- Amanda might have enjoyed herself, but she'd pushed well past her comfort zone.

"So, 'call me'?"

"I like Lupe. I'm going to ask her over for dinner next weekend. Do you think she's cute?"

"Um ..." I could see this one backfiring no matter what I said.

"Gotcha! No, I was thinking of inviting your brother Mike over too. Do you think he'll like her?"

I risked a quick glance her way. She looked smug. "Playing matchmaker? He's single, she's good looking, what do you think? But do you think she'll like him?"

She giggled. "I'm just giving her what she asked for."

I waited for more, but finally gave up and prompted her. "Asked for?"

"She told me that she could definitely see why I liked you. And asked if you had a brother. So I thought I'd do them both a favor."

"Witch!"