Barely Legal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like they hadn't really gotten started on dinner, but they put out some appetizers for them to snack on while they sat around the island and talked. After a little while Charles and Kathy really did get started on dinner.

They insisted that Ethan didn't need to help. As the action picked up in the kitchen Ethan decided to relax in the main room and watch a little television. He put on the golf channel and sat in a big recliner chair to watch.

Not long after he sat down Nora came upstairs looking clean and fresh from taking a shower. Her hair looked partially dry as it hung naturally down past her shoulders.

At least she was dressed even though her shorts barely covered her ample ass, and her small crop top did little to hide the rest of her. The top showed her belly and the neck line showed a lot of chest.

"Guess what Daddy, I beat Mr. Miller at billiards." Nora boasted as she made her way into the kitchen.

Ethan couldn't help but notice how innocent she acted when she was talking to her parents. She kissed them both on the cheek from behind before getting a drink out of the refrigerator.

"Hopefully you didn't crush his soul too much." Charles joked.

"I think he was taking it easy on me." Nora replied.

"Enjoy the moment." Ethan called from the family room.

Nora walked into the family room to see what Ethan was up to.

"Whatcha watchin." She said.

She looked at the television and then sat in Ethan's lap wrapping her hands around him and putting her head on his shoulder.

She wasn't a little girl anymore as the weight of her sank Ethan into the chair. Her long legs hung over the chair, but she made it work.

Charles and Kathy kept working along in the kitchen with their backs to what was happening in the family room.

Her massive cleavage was on full display just below his direct line of sight. All he had to do was look down a little to see every detail of her big boobs. He could even make out her nipples through the shirt which looked like they were big and hard.

Her foot was able to barely reach the cocktail table in front of the chair. She started rocking the recliner with a little extension of her foot on the edge of the table.

She was pushing the chair with a slow methodical rhythm. The motion was having an effect on his crotch as she shifted her weight in rhythm with her rocking. He couldn't help himself as she kept bouncing slightly, his cock was getting harder and harder.

She had to feel the growing mass under her butt, but she just kept grinding him mercilessly. There really was nothing he could do short of throwing her off him.

He was fully erect now and she started to caress his chest and shoulders.

"It feels like you still workout Mr. Miller." She stated as her hands probed his body.

"Yeah, I still go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week." Ethan struggled to answer.

Her innocent rhythmic rocking was turning into a full on dry hump as she started to get a little more aggressive with her motion.

Ethan was having a hard time thinking straight as he was legit getting turned on by the course of events.

"I would always drive Megan crazy when I talked about your abs. You were the only Dad I knew who had abs." She said as she lifted his shirt up and started rubbing his tummy.

Ethan tensed up, surprised again by her boldness. This actually caused his abs to flex, giving Nora what she wanted as she felt around.

She kept rocking and grinding which felt incredible to Ethan, but he had to figure a way out of this situation before something happened.

His brain was cranking but nothing was happening as he got more and more aroused. He could feel the ecstasy rising and no escape. Finally before he had an accident he mustered up the strength to snap out of the spell she had on him.

"I need to use the bathroom." He managed to say as he slid out of the chair and raced for the stairs with a visible tent in his pants from his massive erection.

Charles and Kathy kept working away in the kitchen oblivious to what just happened in the other room.

Ethan ran to his room and pulled down his pants to finish himself off as he exploded with a massive orgasm. Cum flew all over the floor as he shot load after load.

He shuddered with pleasure as he collapsed on his bed unable to move with his massive cock hanging out.

Chapter 4

Somehow Ethan managed to regain his composure and was able to join everybody upstairs after he cleaned up the mess he made in his bedroom.

Nora was still sitting in the family room watching the television. Ethan couldn't even look her way as he sat down at the kitchen island where Charles and Kathy were finishing up dinner.

For the rest of the evening Ethan avoided Nora and wouldn't even make eye contact. He tried to focus all his attention on Charles and Kathy as they ate and talked about what was going on in each other's lives.

Nora for the most part stayed quiet and excused herself after dinner and disappeared downstairs.

Ethan helped clean up and then the 3 of them talked until about 9pm when Charles and Kathy called it a night and went to bed. They apologized for not staying up later, but Ethan was used to their habits.

He knew that they don't last long on a Friday night after a long week. They may be able to stay up later tomorrow, but even on a Saturday night they are early to bed and early risers.

Ethan is usually an early to bed guy too. He usually likes to get his workout and lifting done at the gym starting at 6 AM. Tonight he really wasn't very tired, he was probably still a little amped from his interactions with Nora earlier.

Instead of going to bed he decided to hang out in the little entertainment room outside his bedroom. The room was in the middle of the second floor and had a television and a couch.

Ethan was mindlessly flipping through channels looking for anything interesting to watch. Not long after he sat down Nora came out from her bedroom to investigate the noise.

"Hi Mr. Miller. Mind if I join you." She asked.

"Sure, I was just flipping through the TV." He said.

She still seemed a little quieter and less confident as she sat next Ethan on the couch.

Nora was wearing an adorable set of pink cotton pajamas. The shorts were extremely small and her little top was a button down with a v-neck that showed plenty of cleavage. The top was small with no sleeves and because of the size of her boobs the material hung out far from her body making her waist look extra small.

Ethan was both excited and nervous at the same time. He wanted so badly to turn and look the amazing teenager up and down, but he kept his eyes glued to the television as they sat awkwardly in silence.

"Are you mad at me Mr. Miller?" She asked innocently.

He turned to look at the beautiful girl, noticing for the first time the sadness in her eyes. He had been cold to her since the incident on the chair, but she had to know the reason. The massive erection in his pants had to be obvious when he ran off.

"No, I'm not mad at you, I am just...it's hard to explain." He couldn't tell her he found her incredibly attractive and felt like he couldn't be in the same room with her. Honestly he didn't know what to tell her.

"I was just worried, this kind of stuff happened to me all the time in High School. I didn't have a lot of friends, it seemed like all the girls hated me. The boys always acted like idiots around me." She admitted.

"I'm sorry, High School can be tough." Ethan tried to console her.

"I never knew what the problem was and why everyone hated me all the time. Thank goodness for volleyball, it was the only thing I loved in school."

"It sounds like you are pretty good, are you going to play in college?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah, I got a D1 scholarship to Louisville." She said, brightening up a little.

He could tell she was really passionate about volleyball. She told him all about the school and the program. As she started talking to Ethan she turned her whole body toward him and put her legs across his lap.

Now Ethan was starting to doubt himself and how he was reading into her actions earlier. Was she really flirting with him before or was he just miss-reading her actions?

Just like the kids in her school, he was treating her unfairly. Because she was such a beautiful girl, were the most innocent actions perceived as something different.

"I think when I started lifting weights in High School it took my game to the next level. I could jump higher and hit harder. I also love the way my body looks. My legs look so much better." After she said that she flexed her legs across his lap, turning them from side to side and running her hands along their length.

Definition showed in her legs as he looked them up and down. They were a really nice pair of legs, not overly muscular, but strong and lean.

"Look at these calves." She said as she brought her leg up and flexed her calf in front of him. A nice hard muscle popped out as she moved it around so he could get a good look at it.

"Feel how hard it is." She said as she grabbed his hand and put it on her calf. It was indeed hard as he felt the detail of her calf muscle.

"Wow, very impressive." He managed to say as he felt his cock growing hard again.

"My abs might not be as big as yours, but not bad for a girl." She said, pulling her shirt up and flexing her washboard stomach.

She pulled her shirt up so far that her underboobs were showing and it looked like a little bit of her nipples were exposed. She was obviously not wearing a bra.

Her amazing six pack and side obliques sprang to life as she flexed them. She grabbed his hand again and made him rub her belly to feel the hardness.

His cock was as hard as a rock and must have been pressing against her legs that were still across his lap. He didn't care anymore, she had him wrapped up in her spell. Her body was just too enticing for him to fight her advances.

"I even have biceps." She said proudly as she hit a double bicep pose. They were impressive as her biceps formed. They weren't very big, but still the fact that she had something was a bonus from Ethan's point of view.

"Can I see your bicep Mr. Miller?" She asked.

She was showing off for him, he felt obligated to show off a little too.

He pulled his sleeve up and brought his right arm into a bicep flex. He worked hard for his body and was proud of his muscles.

"Wow, your bicep is huge!" She said as she put both hands around his huge mound. Ethan loved the attention, he worked really hard in the gym and it was nice to see someone appreciate his hard work.

He flexed and relaxed so that it would grow under her hands and her smile brightened with amazement. She finally got her fill and let go so that he could relax.

"How big are they?" She asked.

"Last time I measured, they were a little over 19 inches."

"Do you like fit girls, or do you like your girls skinny?" She asked.

"I like fit girls, I appreciate the work that goes into maintaining a healthy body."

She smiled and sat back. "I like my guys with muscles, I think it's sexy."

"I've never had a boyfriend." She admitted.

"No way that is possible, a beautiful girl like you." He complimented.

"Thanks, but it's true. Like I said earlier, the guys in school always acted like idiots around me. I don't like those immature boys, I am interested in a mature man." She said with conviction.

Ethan wasn't sure where this conversation was headed, but he felt like she was sending him signals again.

"Do you really think I am beautiful?" She asked, referring to his statement earlier.

There is no way she didn't know how stunning she looked, he thought to himself. She was definitely fishing for something, but he was done lying.

"You do own a mirror right? You are easily the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He admitted.

"You are so nice Mr. Miller, thank you." She said.

With that she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest. He reciprocated by wrapping his arms around her and returned the hug.

She didn't let go as they embraced for a little while. She repositioned her head up so that her chin was now on his shoulder. Then what Ethan feared most happened, she turned toward his neck and he could feel the warmth of a kiss.

Ethan felt all tingly as Nora slowly worked his neck up and down with long passionate kisses. His brain shut down as the sexual arousal took over. He could hear a moan of desire coming from Nora every few seconds.

She started to get a little more aggressive with her kissing and started using her tongue as she worked his neck up and down. She grabbed one of his hands and forced it under her shirt placing it on one of her massive boobs.

Her breast felt big and firm and he was surprised at how heavy it felt as he massaged it around. Her hand released his arm and immediately found his massive erection. She started massaging up and down its length through the pants.

Things were moving very quickly until Ethan finally came to his senses. He was lost in passion for a minute, but this was the daughter of his close friends, he had to stop.

"No, this isn't right, we have to stop." Ethan said as he pushed Nora back.

"Then why does it feel so right?" She said in rebuttal.

"I can't jeopardize my friendship with your parents and I am too old, I am taking advantage of you." He replied.

"Excuse me, I am an adult now, and I am taking advantage of you."

"Yes, that's true, but that's not what people will think. You may legally be an adult but you are still a child." He said as he stood up awkwardly. He still had a raging erection and she was still on top of him.

"I'm sorry, you are an amazing young girl, but we shouldn't do this." He said with finality as he rushed to his bedroom and locked the door.

Chapter 5

The next morning Ethan got up early so he could get a morning workout in. He also needed to blow off some steam.

He was basically up all night thinking about Nora, he couldn't get her out of his head. He would envision taking her and making love to her and then feel guilty for thinking that. He played and replayed their interaction in his head a million times driving himself crazy.

Charles and Kathy were up in the kitchen when he went up to get coffee. He tried his best to pretend like everything was great and he had a good night's sleep.

Internally he was loathing himself knowing what had happened last night with their daughter. He hurried out to the beach as soon as he could without trying to make it seem like he was trying to escape.

As soon as he was on the beach he started running like he had never run before. He had no idea how long he was running before he decided he better turn around and head back. He poured all his emotions into that run and was completely exhausted and sweaty when he finally found his way back to the house.

He went straight up to his room and took a long shower. It felt extremely good as he washed away all the sand and grime. It also felt like he was washing away all his bad feelings.

He got out of the shower feeling like a new man as he toweled off the wetness. He came out of the bathroom totally naked to find Nora standing there waiting for him.

Ethan was shocked because she was also completely naked. She stood there tall and proud with her chest heaving from heavy breathing. She looked like a goddess with the most perfect body.

If Ethan could sculpt a masterpiece in his mind she was the manifestation of that image. He refused to cover himself as he also stood there proud. His cock was unable to hide his true emotions as it immediately grew hard as a rock.

She took a few steps to close the gap that stood between them. He stood his ground and didn't back away.

"Nora, I told you, we shouldn't do this." He said.

"You are thinking too much about this Ethan. No one needs to know about this, it can be our little secret." She offered. It was the first time she used his first name, for some reason she looked less like that young girl he kept picturing.

"But your parents..."

"They don't need to know anything. They left for their walk to the pier 30 minutes ago. I could see where they are on my app. It usually takes them 90 minutes. The worst case scenario is they are back here in 30 minutes, the best case is we have an hour."

His gears were turning as he looked deep into her beautiful green eyes. He could see the desire and felt the same way.

"Tell me you don't want this as bad as I do. I have dreamed about this since I was a young girl, to lose my virginity to you." She said, dropping a big piece of news.

"You're a virgin!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, I have been saving myself for you. Don't freak out, I am not looking for a long term thing, let's just have this weekend."

She stepped closer and ran her hands along his chest and looked up with a pleading look. Her hands ran along his sides and stroked down along his stomach. She was careful to caress all around his cock without touching it.

"Take me stud." She said breathlessly as she started kissing his chest.

She moved in and started kissing his neck as her hands still caressed around his sides and hips, but she still didn't touch his cock.

Ethan wanted her to grab his cock more than anything. His mind couldn't resist anymore and he finally succumbed to his passion and grabbed her head with both hands and gave her a long kiss.

She kissed back as their tongues intertwined. He pulled her close pushing her massive boobs into his chest and started to caress her back. They stood for a long time kissing each other all over with incredible passion.

Finally, Ethan couldn't resist anymore as he pushed her onto his bed and climbed on top of her and started to kiss her body all over.

He cupped both breasts and kissed the massive mounds all over working his way down. After he got his fill of her massive boobs he moved down to her small fit waist.

He kept moving his way down until he reached her young vagina. He dove in, sticking his tongue as far in as he could go, tasting her sweet juices. She squealed in pleasure as he worked around kissing and licking her entire opening.

Ethan had never tasted a vagina as good as hers as he licked and sucked like a pro. He loved oral sex and this was the best experience he had ever had.

After another 10 minutes Nora was climaxing with incredible passion as she heaved and screamed with joy.

He allowed her to get her composure as he continued to kiss her around her sides and belly. He couldn't resist cupping her massive boobs and feeling how large and firm they were.

"I want you in me." She ordered.

Ethan brought himself up so that he was over her now with his cock inches from her opening.

"Do you have protection?" She asked.

"I don't need it, I can't have kids anymore." He answered.

"Oh boy, lucky me." She said as she pulled him toward her for a long passionate kiss.

He eased his cock a little closer to her opening trying to take it easy on her. Since it was her first time he didn't want to hurt her.

He grabbed onto his cock and guided it to the lips of her vagina as he worked it around. She moaned with pleasure as he teased her with his tip.

She was pulling Ethan into her trying to get what she wanted. He was going to take his time though. He could tell there was plenty of lubrication as her pussy was dripping with anticipation.

Finally, Ethan eased himself in a little to see how much would fit. He was a big guy and his cock was bigger than the average guy, so he knew he had to take his time. He started with pushing his tip in as she started to get excited.

He started working the tip of his cock around the edge and slowly pushing in and out.

"Give it to me." She screamed with excitement.

He took her cue and pushed in a little more causing a scream of pleasure. He was about a quarter of the way in and was able to get some friction now as he worked his cock in and out.