Barely Legal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time he drove in he was able to get a little deeper as he relaxed and supported his weight with both arms now. Nora was screaming with every thrust as he felt her fingernails digging into his back.

"Yes!!" She screamed as he drove deep inside her. Most women couldn't take his full length but it seemed like Nora was able to take more than most women.

It was easier now as he started to give her long slow strokes. She was screaming with every stroke as he found a nice rhythm.

After several minutes she was getting more excited and Ethan picked up the pace to see if he could bring her to a climax. Sure enough she was almost ready as he relaxed and started to slam her with incredible speed and force.

Her screaming got louder and louder as she finally reached her climax. Ethan drove in all the way as she convulsed underneath him. Eventually her screaming subsided as he felt her vagina relax the grip it had on his cock.

They laid there a couple minutes enjoying the moment, Ethan was still hard as a rock inside her vagina.

"That was amazing, it was better than I ever could have imagined." She said with excitement.

Ethan started to grind her ever so slowly to see if she was ready to go again. She moaned with pleasure not expecting the experience to continue.

"Oh my, that still feels really good." She said with surprise.

"How far are your parents?" Ethan asked.

She picked up her phone and looked at it.

"They are still 30 minutes away, why?" She asked.

In answer Ethan started to pull in and out with long hard strokes.

"Holy shit, I thought that was it." She said with even more surprise.

"I haven't cum yet." Ethan responded.

He made note of the time and proceeded to bring Nora to another amazing climax. She was a very sexual girl and it only took her 10 minutes to orgasm again.

Ethan kept the sex going, still able to last a little longer. He hoped he had enough to make her orgasm again. He wanted her first experience to be mind blowing.

She had incredible sexual energy as they both started building to the grand finale. They were both screaming now as Nora neared her fourth orgasm of the day. Ethan finally allowed himself to let go as he exploded into Nora with a torrent of cum.

She screamed like never before as she lost control. He also screamed and convulsed as they reached their orgasm together. He never remembered unloading this much as he felt like this was the biggest orgasm he had ever had in his life.

He collapsed on top of Nora hoping he wasn't crushing her as she wrapped her arms around him in a loving hug.

This seemed like more than just sex as she kissed him passionately on the neck and nibbled on his ear. They laid there in an intimate embrace finally at peace from all the sexual energy that was between them.

"That...Was...Incredible!" She screamed out.

Ethan pushed himself up to look at Nora. She had the biggest smile as she looked up at him. He couldn't resist and gave her a nice long passionate kiss. For never having a boyfriend, she was a really good kisser, he thought.

He finally had to break away and clean himself up. Nora's parents would be back any minute and he couldn't risk getting caught. He felt less guilty than he thought he would, he couldn't figure out just why.

He looked at Nora still laying on the bed completely naked looking more beautiful than anything he had ever seen. She looked up at him with this look of euphoria.

Maybe he didn't feel guilty because he really had feelings for her, it seemed silly, how could he have feelings for such a young girl in such a short amount of time. Nevertheless, what she said earlier rang true, if felt so right how could it be wrong.

He got himself dressed quickly so he could run upstairs, hopefully before Charles and Kathy came in.

"Why don't you stay here until you know the coast is clear and sneak back into your room. I will go upstairs and hang out with your parents." He said.

"Okay." She said in a dreamy voice.

"You really are the most beautiful girl I have ever met." He said before kissing her and heading up to the top floor.

Nora for her part screamed into the pillow with excitement. She was truly in a state of shock from the most mind blowing experience of her life.

She had dreamed of this moment for as long as she could remember and the reality exceeded her dreams. How many times in someone's life does something like that happen?