Barely Paralegal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to say, so far I'm really enjoying watching and chatting about this video with Linda. It feels more like a conversation I'd have with her husband Mark, in that I feel really comfortable and able to share anything. Not that I've ever watched porn with Mark either, though.

Linda then switches gears slightly. "So do you find women like these attractive? These super skinny girls with their bald vaginas?"

I instantly know what she's getting at, in that these women are very different from Linda in appearance. I hadn't thought of that when I selected the movie, and now I'm worried I might have offended her.

"They're pretty. But you're pretty too." I say, trying to be honest but also not make her feel bad.

Yet again, this makes Linda laugh. "Ha. You don't have to worry about hurting my feelings. You're just too sweet." Linda tells me, which puts me at ease, as I can see she's genuinely not hurt in the least. "I know these women are nothing like me, I was just curious if you had a type."

To be honest, I kind of do have a type. Every girl that I can remember having a crush on, would probably be best described as slender. Maybe it's because I'm a runner, and I have a very stereotypical runner's body, that I'm also attracted to a similar body type? But whatever the reason, it's true that pretty much every girl I've had legitimate feelings for over the years has been skinny with long legs, without exception.

There's no question Linda does not fit this mold at all. And on top of that, she's almost three times my age, so there are a number of aspects about her that make her VERY different from the girls I've had crushes on. But despite this deviation, I've obviously had no issues getting turned on with her. I'm sure part of is, when push comes to shove, I'm so horny for any female, that it's way less about which naked body is in front me, but rather just that there IS a naked body in front of me. And Linda may not be my exact type, but she's certainly not unattractive. With her big round boobs, and her curvy ass, I can see why some guys would seek that look out. When I get my two hands on her squishy butt, I definitely enjoy that feeling, especially when I'm peering into her soft, wet, vagina in between. I think it's safe to say that one thing I've learned with Linda this summer is that I clearly find all women attractive, no matter their size, shape, or age.

"I don't think I really have a type." I tell Linda, in what's kind of a white lie. "I would love to have sex with someone like those lesbians, and I would love to have sex with your amazing body as well."

This makes Linda smile, and then she kisses me. Then she says, "Ok. My turn!" As she picks up her own phone and starts looking for a porn video to show me.

She spends a minute or two searching, and I can't see what she's looking at even though I'm so curious what she's going to choose. But soon enough she seems to have found something, and she turns the phone for me to see.

It's two people having sex on a bed doggie-style, in want appears to be a hotel room. The woman on all fours has her head down initially, but then she lifts it up to look at the camera and oh my fucking god, it's Linda herself!

I immediately look up at Linda in real life, and she gives me a big smile while simultaneously reaching under the covers to take ahold of my semi-hard cock. Her hand on my penis feels great, especially as she starts gently jerking it up and down. I turn my attention back to her video, and I see the camera pan up slightly and it becomes clear that her husband, Mark is the one fucking her from behind. Holy shit, I'm watching a video of the two of them having sex!

As Linda continues softly jerking me off, she asks, "What do you think?" I don't respond immediately, but instead am singularly focused on this homemade porn video of these two people I know. The camera moves into more of a closeup on Mark's cock fucking her, when something else dawns on me.

"Who's filming this???" I ask.

"This is from a trip to New Orleans." Linda says. "We met a guy there and had some fun."

Holy shit, there's so much to process. My cock is officially rock hard now, thanks mostly to Linda's touch, but I know this video is amping my heart rate up, too. Having cum like 15 minutes ago, my penis has that achey feeling I sometimes get when I'm aroused immediately after orgasming, but I don't care one bit.

We keep watching, and the mystery cameraman moves really close into the action, where Mark continues to fuck his wife's pussy in this doggie-style position. I'll give him credit because I've already seen him last longer than I would've in the same situation, but I'm sure that sort of stamina comes from experience. I definitely recognize Linda's pussy, as I've already become quite familiar with it, as well as her big round ass. Maybe it's her curviness and the perspective, but Mark's penis does appear to be on the smaller side with this view of it disappearing into her vagina, but the whole image of these people I know having sex is still totally wild.

But as soon as I start relaxing and really getting into it, Linda abruptly takes the phone away and also rereleases my cock from her grip.

"Ok, your turn!" She says.

I still have so many questions about that video. Who was the cameraman? How young was he? Did he also have sex with Linda? Are these the types of videos she keeps in her photo vault app? But despite all these questions I have, I chicken out from asking any of them, and just accept that it's now my turn in this porn sharing game we're apparently playing.

"Ok." I respond, still in shock and with a million things running through my mind. And now I have to pick a new porn movie as well? My lesbian 69ing video wasn't a huge hit, so what should I go with next?

I figure I might as well keep with the trend of showing her something I genuinely would watch on my own, and the next idea that pops into my head is to pull up an Omegle video. I've always been fascinated with the idea of girls masturbating, and I've spent countless hours watching these uploaded videos that are just screen grabs from chats where girls are getting naked for some stranger. They've always turned me on, so why not?

I pick up my phone and instead of staying on xhamster, I navigate to a different pornsite, motherless. For some reason xhamster stopped showing these Omegle videos awhile ago, so I have to use a different site. I type in 'Omegle brush bate' as my search and of course I get a ton of hits. As I scroll down, I see a video that I distinctly remember, so I pick that one. Basically it's this cute, innocent looking girl who's chatting with some guy who has an absurdly large cock. I'm talking MASSIVE.

So I start the video and show Linda.

"Ahhh... Omegle videos. Nice." She says as she clearly recognizes the genre immediately. On some levels, this is so mind boggling to think about, that this woman who is the age of my own mom, knows about Omegle videos. I mean, I would literally bet my life that my mom has no idea about any of this, and here Linda is so well versed in everything sexual, that she probably knows more about porn that I do. And porn is probably my favorite hobby in the entire world! It's so fucking crazy.

Then Linda says, "You and my husband have a lot in common, because Mark LOVES Omegle videos." And I guess from what I do know about Mark and his lust for girls my age, that's not too surprising. "The more innocent and shy the girl is, the better for him, too. He's such a perv." She says while chuckling.

Linda then returns her focus to the video. "Holy shit is this guy hung!" Linda says, as if she hadn't even noticed this dude's horse cock yet, even though it's been on display since the start.

"Yeah, it's pretty insane." I say in agreement.

In the video, the two of them are type chatting to each other, and Linda again reaches for my phone to fast forward. She stops when we get to a part where the girl is completely naked. Then she kind of squints at the screen, turns to me and says, "This poor girl. She's not even really chatting with this guy. He's totally using a loop."

"Really? How do you know?" I ask. I'm familiar with what Linda's suggesting here, that there's some guy behind the scenes using a fake video of this hung guy to pretend it's him, but it all looks real enough to me.

"Because he's barely making any movement. All he's doing is stroking his cock and typing on the keyboard every 15 seconds. I'm sure the scammer is just timing his typing with the video and then eventually it loops seamlessly back to the beginning." Linda explains this all to me so matter-of-factly, and again I'm just blown away. Thinking about having this conversation with my own mom would make my head explode on so many levels.

"But that girl is very cute, I'll give you that." Linda says, basically complimenting both my selection and the girl in the video, before she resumes fast-forwarding to see where this video ends up. She gets to a spot where the girl is fucking herself with the handle of a brush, and Linda goes, "That's clearly not her first time doing that." And then laughs.

Oh god is this fun, and amazing. I'm really hoping we get to watch the rest of this clip, but apparently Linda has other plans, as instead she emphatically says, "My turn!"

So I close the Omegle video and put my phone down while Linda picks hers up and shields it from my eyes again. Is she going to show me another homemade movie or is this one going to be something form the internet? She seems to have an especially mischievous smirk on her face, so my money is on it being another one of her.

She gets it all setup and then turns the phone so I can see it. Before I even realize what's playing on her device, I feel her hand on my cock again. But then I see what the video is, and a wave of panic rushes over me.

On her screen, I see a female hand forcing a black dildo in and out of some skinny guy's asshole, and that guy is blindfolded, and that guy is me. Oh fuck. Linda recorded me yesterday without me knowing. THAT's why she blindfolded me. Goddamnit.

I obviously recognize myself in the video right away and immediately turn to look at Linda. She responds by starting to jerk me off, as if that's going to make up for what she did. Neither one of us says a word, but then I hear Linda's voice come through the audio of the movie, from the time when she complimented me. "Your ass is taking this pounding like a champ." She says in the video.

This causes Linda to say something in real life, as she goes, "You WERE a champ yesterday. Look how sexy you are." And then she starts to jerk me even harder while she continues to hold her phone with her other hand. I can't help but watch, as I see myself submissively holding my own knees and spreading my ass wide open. Her sex toy is sliding in and out of me, glistening from all the lube she used, but still appearing to require a fair amount of force as she thrusts it as deep as it'll go.

I don't know what to think. I don't like the fact that she has video of the single most humiliating moment of my life. But I'd be lying if I tried to claim I wasn't turned on right now. Between the jerking, the realization of just how devilishly twisted and kinky Linda actually is, and the visual reminder of that extreme anal probing that ending with me orgasming, I actually feel like I could cum again.

But instead of just rolling with the punches and going along with what is clearly Linda's plan for me to watch this video, I decide to push back. "I really don't like how you recorded me without me knowing." I say sternly but respectfully.

Linda immediately stops jerking me off and actually pauses the movie.

"That was pretty much the whole video. It's only like 30 seconds long and you can't even see your face." She says, rather defensively.

I feel like I want to demand that Linda delete the video right this second, but then another thought crosses my mind. So I put her on the spot with a different question. "Has Mark seen this movie?" I ask.

This clearly catches Linda off guard, and she gives of some seriously guilty vibes, before admitting, "Yeah, I showed it to him last night."

This is so fucking weird. Thinking about my boss watching this video of me, and also the two of them watching it together. What the fuck!!!

I try to keep my composure, but I tell her quite simply, "Please delete that movie immediately."

Linda responds, "Ok, ok. I can tell you're upset." Then she pauses before continuing, "I'll tell you what. I'll make you a deal..."

I'm really not in the mood for making any 'deal' right now, but then Linda goes on. "Let me airdrop the video to you, and as long as YOU keep in on YOUR phone for 24 hours, then I'll delete it and you can delete it too."

I'm wondering watch the catch is here, as it seems like of course I'll delete it tomorrow and that's fine. So I accept, with one caveat, "Ok, you can send it to my phone, and I won't delete it 'til tomorrow. But I need to see you delete it from YOUR phone right now. NOT tomorrow."

"Ok. That's fine." Linda agrees. And so she transfers it over directly into my photo vault app, and I see her delete it and then clear out her trash as well. While she's getting rid of her copy of the movie though, I get a glimpse of how many files she has in her photo vault, and it seems to be a lot. She also appears to have them organized into groups, and my video was in its own folder all by itself. Was this intended to be the first of many videos of me? That certainly seems suspicious.

Anyway, despite us both still being naked, it obviously feels like the mood has soured quite a bit. So when Linda asks me if I'm ready to show her my next porn video, I actually ask if it's ok if I head downstairs instead. Trust me, trying to get some paralegal work done for Mark is far from my first choice of activities right now, given that last night he saw me getting fucked in the ass with their sex toy, not to mention I just saw a video of him having sex, too. Talk about being awkward on so many levels! But I want to make it clear to Linda that I'm upset with her, and this is the best way I know how.

Linda tells me it's totally fine if I want to go do that, so after getting dressed, I head downstairs. And despite all the potential awkwardness with Mark, I figure that at least at this point he doesn't know I know what he knows. Ha, I admit that's confusing, but I think it makes a difference. So as I go about my work, I do my best to act like it's just another day, and Mark seems to do the same.

That night, I'm home in bed trying to process what I saw in those two videos Linda showed me. In regards to the first one of her and Mark being filmed by some random dude, I can't help but take that as yet another subtle suggestion that Linda wants the three of us to all do something sexual together. And while that's certainly weird to think about, it's really the second movie that I can't get out of my mind.

In fact it's so consuming, that I end up doing something I wasn't expecting I would do, and the one thing Linda obviously wanted me to do. I open up the video she recorded of me and start watching it in the privacy of my own bedroom. I honestly don't know why I'm doing this, but once I see it, I can't help but be fascinated by it. I remember how I felt when it was happening, and it was such a confusing combination of extreme sensations, both good and bad, but now that it's over, my memory of the entire experience is weirdly positive. It's almost to the point where I wish Linda would do that to me again? But would I actually want that?

As I look down at the boner I currently have, I have to wonder if it's just my horny brain warping my perspective of what I would actually want. All I know is I literally can't stop watching this 32-second video, as every time it finishes I hit play to restart it from the beginning. I think part of me just can't believe that's really my asshole effortlessly taking that large, black toy so deep inside me. It's so mesmerizing.

I touch my cock, and contemplate for a second that maybe I should jerk off right now. But not only would that be shockingly weird to masturbate to a video of myself, but I would also be breaking Linda's steadfast rule of not cumming while I'm away from her. So I decide I just can't do that, and in fact I decide to stop watching the video entirely. But I don't want to put my phone down and go to bed just yet, so instead I open up my browser.

I go to xhamster and search for something I certainly have never searched for before, 'girl dildos guy'. I feel embarrassed even typing the words in, but my curiosity is strong enough to overcome any reservations I may have about actually looking up this sort of video. And as soon as my search results come back, I see that not surprisingly there are tons of videos like this on the internet.

As I start to sort through all these movies I've never seen before, I immediately spot one where the guy's is in the exact same position Linda had me in, holding his legs and everything, just without the blindfold. I watch that for a few seconds before returning to the search page to checkout something else. I see a bunch of videos where a girl is wearing a strap-on dildo and fucking the guy in the ass by thrusting her hips. So I start clicking on some of these movies, and it's so, so, weird, but also very fascinating and kind of a turn on. I'm lightly stroking myself while I'm watching these, but I know better than to get myself too aroused, because I can't risk actually cumming.

Jumping from link to link, I see one video where the couple looks pretty young, like late teens or early twenties, and the girl is ridiculously cute. So I hit play. The video starts off with both of them naked, and the first thing I see is this adorable girl pin the guy's legs up and start eating his ass. I mean she's REALLY getting in there. The camera is fixed in place, so it seems like this is just some amateur couple making a home movie, and all I can think of is oh my god, how fucking amazing is this girl. The guy in the video kind of has my build as he's quite skinny, and my initial thought on him is how in the world did he manage to find this girl?

This girl goes on to rim her boyfriend for like a solid two or three minutes, and I don't even bother to fast forward once, because I'm fascinated with how the guy looks like he's in heaven the whole time. To say I'm completely jealous would be an understatement. God, it's crazy such a cute girl would be willing to do that, and I can't help but wonder how amazing it would be if I had a girlfriend like this.

Anyway, eventually she finishes eating this guy's ass, and then she briefly goes off camera before returning with a very sizable flesh colored dildo. It's definitely bigger than Linda's prostate massager. While she's dispensing some sort of lube on it, the guy gets himself into position on their bed, with his asshole open and pointing right at the camera.

The girl approaches him with this large toy, takes a second to feel around and line it up, and then boom, she slides it completely into his asshole all in one motion. Holy shit, I wasn't expecting that giant thing to go in so easily. The guy's head tilts back as he's clearly in some combination of pain and pleasure that is again so incredible to watch. His girlfriend immediately starts using her free hand that's not holding the dildo to gently caress his body all over, including his legs, abs, and chest. Interestingly enough, she's not touching his cock at all, even though it's sticking straight up into the air and I'm sure dying for some attention.

Next, this super cute, skinny, adorable little thing starts actively pulling and pushing the dildo in and out of her boyfriend. She doesn't ever bring the toy all the way out, but it's so long that she doesn't need to. And while she's fucking him with this toy in one hand, she continues to use her other hand to rub him all over. Well all over except his penis, as his cock is still rock hard and waiting to be jerked. While all of this is going on, the guy is moving his head from side to side, back and forth as if he's quite uncomfortable. I had originally assumed he was enjoying this, but now I'm not so sure. The expression on his face looks like he's both in pain and overwhelmed with what's going on. And who could blame him, as this dildo she's using on him is huge and I'm sure all he wants is to be jerked off right now.