Barely Paralegal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This movie is absolutely captivating, as I'm totally feeling this guy's pain and frustration right now. And if that's not bad enough, I then see his girlfriend start fucking him even harder while using her free hand to pin his chest down to the bed. I'm sure this has to feel even worse, but then something totally unexpected happens. He starts cumming. I have no idea how, because neither one of them is touching his cock in the slightest, but his rock hard penis starts shooting jizz straight up into the air. And I'm not talking about a few leaky dribbles, but a full force orgasm with a half dozen powerful squirts up.

Oh my fucking god, how is this even possible? And then I look down at my own cock, being held in my hand, and fuck, I'm going to cum too. It's too late to stop. I'm not supposed to be cumming, but this is happening.

I don't have a sock, or wad of tissues ready, so I have no choice but to start unloading my own jizz up and onto the t-shirt I'm wearing. Fuck, this sucks and yet feels so good at the same time. Fuck, I can't believe that girl made that guy cum without even touching his cock. Fuck, she's so sexy and I think she's my dream girl. Oh my god this feels good. What a great cum. Fuck.

I can't help but laugh at myself. Whoops! I was not supposed to cum like that. But you know what? I don't even care. I can clean myself up, and I'm not embarrassed in the least. You know what else? I'm not even going to try and hide it from Linda, because I feel good about what just happened.

I'm going to go into work tomorrow and the first thing I'll do when I'm alone with her is admit that I jerked off at home. I'll tell Linda how I came, and I'll tell her WHY I came. Maybe she'll think it's hot that I started off watching the video she took of me, and that's what led me to eventually blow my load. Maybe she won't think it's hot and she'll just be pissed that I broke her precious rule. Either way, there's no point in being afraid of her anymore. I'm a big boy and can handle whatever comes my way. Fuck it. I'm telling Linda.