All Comments on 'Bargaining for survival Pt. 01'

by Horrborradventure

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s ludicrous to think that a random rapist would choose to go down on her, any sex starved guy’s first thought is going to be on his own orgasm not anybody else’s.

On top of that it’s really short sighted to just fuck her, without any contraception she would get pregnant and unless they’re really cold and are planning on kicking her out it means another mouth to feed. I don’t doubt that humanity would revert back to might = right, it’s pretty depressing tbh.

Curious to see where this leads.

Tess (uk)

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi again @Tess. I appreciate the continued comments.

On your first point - it is part of the power dynamic that underpins this - he knows that she will have to make him cum anyway because of the 'rules' of the initiation.

On your second point - this is part of the reason the archer lets her in - to sustain the community. Sick, of course, but logical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorrborradventure@Horrborradventure
I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires. I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES