Bargaining for survival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream was all about Jeff, and was overwhelming in its sexual intensity. Jeff and Scarlett had been an adventurous couple sexually, but he more so than her. Early in their relationship she would often gently redirect his attentions away from more kinky suggestions, such as anal sex, rimming or cum-swallowing. As time had gone on, they had settled into a deeply satisfying routine of adventurous, but not particularly kinky sex, which was just what she thought she wanted.

But the experience of the past 48 hours had made her wish she had offered herself to Jeff even more completely when she had had a chance, allowing him total control over her body and how he used her.

In the dream she lived out this desire. There was very little context other than their two hot, slick bodies writhing together in different parts of their pre-apocalypse house. They had agreed a code for when Jeff could use her as a fucktoy for his own pleasure: 'take control'.

As she uttered those words in her dream he didn't hesitate. Taking a set of ankle restraints, he spread her legs, fitted the restraints so that she was face down on the bed and thrust his cock in her face. Eagerly she took him as deep as he would go, expertly navigating her gag reflex to allow him to fuck her throat.

Soon afterwards, Jeff withdrew briefly and returned with a questioning look in his eyes, brandishing one of his collection of anal toys. "Don't ask me. Just do whatever you want to my body," she said in her dream, utterly at peace in her complete trust that Jeff would not hurt her.

Very soon afterwards she felt the familiar but rare feeling of Jeff's tongue rimming and probing her asshole. Eagerly she burrowed back into him, encouraging him to use the strength of his tongue to push deeper into her ass.

Soon, though, Jeff replaced his tongue with a heavily lubricated anal toy and gently but firmly pressed against her back entrance. "Relax and let it slip in. Let me know if there is any pain." She felt discomfort, yes, but as he kept up a firm pressure she felt her muscles relax and soon she felt the toy slide inside her.

Jeff again didn't hesitate, and rammed his girthy cock deep into her sodden pussy. Knowing what she wanted when she asked him to take control, he ensured that she was comfortable with a few long strokes, then massively upped the intensity, pummelling her roughly and grabbing her hair for purchase.

In her dream a wickedly deviant thought burrowed its way into Scarlett's mind (no doubt a product of the past 48 hours of sexual awakening in real life). Reaching around to remove the anal toy, she pushed Jeff's body off hers and grasped his cock, directing it towards her thoroughly lubricated and relaxed arsehole.

"Take control" she simply said again. Jeff looked at her, wide-eyed in surprise. Her ass had always been off limits to his cock; understandably she had always worried that it would be all pain and no pleasure. But as the reality of thhe past 48 hours mingled with her dream, she realised that the intensity of anal fucking had a pleasure all of its own, and she was eager to explore this with Jeff.

Despite Jeff's surprise, he knew the code (just as he knew the safe word that Scarlett had no intention of using - she wanted everything he could give in her dream). As he heard 'take control' he pushed his bulbous head against her asshole and pressed firmly.

Because of her real-life experiences, Scarlett now had a reference point for the strength of sensations that being taken anally generated; as her dream-self relived the initiation, she made Jeff the driver of those sensations, encouraging him on by thrusting back at him with her hips.

It took no time at all before she felt a deeply satisfying 'pop' as his head breached her entrance, and he slid all the way in. Controlling his actions in her dream state, Scarlett immediately had Jeff stroke rhythmically in and out of her ass, dreaming of him upping the intensity steadily until he was pounding his cock deep into her ass. Still she kept thrusting her hips back as a wordless plea for him to give her more, harder.

For Scarlett, in this moment, it was not about her pleasure at all but only about Jeff's. As he pounded her against the bed, once again gripping and pulling her hair, she delighted in the way he was abusing her body for his own pleasure. As he thrust into her ever harder without hearing their safe word, she felt his cock swell and the delicious (and now familar) sensation of his cum filling her ass to the brim.

Scarlett felt utter contentment at breaking down any remaining sexual barriers with Jeff and giving herself to him completely. As he slid out of her ass they turned to face each other and gently caressed each others' bodies. "I love you" she said, eyes shining with connection. "I love you too. So much," he said back to her.

Remarkably, his cock remained hard and as she idly stroked it she considered the relative merits of devotedly washing his cock before directing it to her pussy so that she could match (or even exceed) his pleasure with hers.

----------------------------

The transition from dream state to waking was a very gentle, slow one. Scarlett's mental image of the husband she loved completely lingered in her mind even as she moved to semi-wakefulness. In her highly suggestive state it took a very long time for anything to seem amiss, but gradually she became aware that the cock she was stroking seemed impossibly large, even by Jeff's standards.

Continuing to caress it, she murmured, "Your cock feels so huge right now. I bet I would only need to slip the head inside me before I would be cumming like a train."

"Fuck. You have no idea how much I want that." Somehow Jeff's voice sounded wrong. Deeper and harsher than she remembered. This second piece of dissonance shifted Scarlett definitively from mostly asleep to mostly awake, and as she opened her eyes she saw not Jeff but Henrik lying in front of her. Looking down, she confirmed with an utterly conflicted ache of deep disappointment and deep desire that it was Henrik's cock not Jeff's between them. And I am stroking it, she thought with a panicked realisation. Is this allowed? Am I permitted to act in this way without his permission? And, somewhere deep in the recesses of her mind: Did he just say what I think he said?

Panicking that she was violating the terms of the contract that she had so recently signed, she shrank away from his cock, apologising profusely. But Henrik caught her hand, holding it and her in place on the bed with his brute strength. "Tell me about Jeff." Whaaat?! How does he know about Jeff? Shit, is Jeff in trouble?

As if reading her mind, Henrik explained: "You were sleep-talking. You asked this Jeff to violate you in the worst way. Who is he?"

"Who was he, you mean?" she slumped, all fight gone from her body. "I haven't heard from him since a few days before the missiles hit. He was my husband and I love him completely." (Here, she had to fight not to say 'loved').

Henrik looked at her in the same inscrutable way that she had seen just as the council members gang-raped her the previous day. After a few moments, it seemed as though he came to a decision and his gaze softened. "This must be incredibly hard for you," he said, gently.

Before Scarlett could stop herself, she burst out laughing at his unintended pun. He looked askance at her for a moment before joining in the laughter as she indicated his rigid shaft occupying ever inch of space between them. Their laughter broke the sombre mood utterly, and Scarlett felt her body relax a notch in a way that she hadn't felt once in the past month.

"Okay I deserved that."

Emboldened by his apparent openness and softening and marvelling at his strength of will to ignore a cock that must be screaming for her pussy, Scarlett took a huge risk with what she asked next: "Why haven't you fucked me? You could; everyone else has and you own me after all." (Scarlett couldn't help but notice the tingle of excitement in her pussy as she acknowledged her slave status.)

Again, Henrik hesitated for so long that she worried that she had angered her new owner. But he did eventually speak: "What I am about to say puts me at extreme personal risk. I may own you but after what I say next, I am also giving you enormous power over me. Can I trust you?"

Scarlett chuckled once more, this time at the absurdity of the situation. Here is a man who has humilated, enslaved and organised my gang rape. And now he is showing weakness and asking me if he can trust me? But she surprised even herself by finding that, in her new pact of self-honesty, she did trust him and wanted him to trust her enough to share whatever was in his head.

She couldn't fully articulate why; in part it was his obvious actions to protect her from others in the community. In part it was his raw power mingled with a remarkable level of self-control; she found it hard to fathom that she had been stroking his cock for at least a quarter of an hour and yet he could still restrain himself from ripping her open. But in part it was a deep instinct that defied language; in the dangerous, amoral world she now found herself in, her instincts told her that this was a man of integrity.

"You can trust me, just as I trust you." Fuck, just saying that to him is making my pussy wet.

"Okay then," he said with a sigh. "You cannot repeat anything of what I am about to tell you, nor give any indication that our relationship has changed.

"A month ago I was a family man, living and fishing on the Lofoten islands deep in the north of Norway. We heard about the missiles late; we don't tend to get messages very quickly up there. It wasn't until I was returning to shore with my catch that I saw the rioting.

"I tried to land, desperate to find my family. But any time I tried to get close I saw marauding bands gathering for attack. Eventually, in despair I had to retreat. I waited off shore for as long as I could, but then got the message that a radioactive cloud was approaching and that everyone must evacuate.

"I had no choice but to head out to sea. It was by far and away the hardest decision I have ever made. I regret it every waking moment. But once I had made the decision there was no turning back; ash started to fall and I drove my boat as fast as I could south west to keep ahead of it.

"For days I considered suicide, but something stayed my hand. Gradually I came to a realisation that I had a duty to stay alive, to try to regroup and rebuild. And then I found the island, what we now call Newdawn.

"I wasn't naive enough to think that a post-apocalyptic society would be peaceful, but I did think that we could create a peaceful enclave on this island. As others arrived, initially we worked together as a collective, welcoming new arrivals.

"All were men and I'm sure that's part of the reason the problems started. I will spare you some of the details; it is enough to say that my naivete nearly killed me several times, before I realised that the only way to survive, even here, is to project power.

"And so I did. The Henrik you met on the walls of the island two days ago is the Henrik that allows me to run this place with an iron fist. Believe me, my power over the other community members is the only reason you have had any respite since you arrived.

"That isn't me, or at least I don't want it to be. I want to remember the world before this shit happened. I want to retain my humanity. When you arrived I saw a way to do that. If a man is anything, he is a protector.

"I realised that if I own you I can protect you. The initiation was essential in order to satisfy the lust of the community and to encourage them to fall into line. Your gang rape at the hands of the council served the same purpose - I'm sure you saw the council members that disagreed with me about your initial capture. They won't be troubling you or me in the same way now that they had had a taste of your pussy."

"I want you to trust and believe that I am a decent man. I will not force myself upon you."

Scarlett had taken all of this in silently, but exclaimed as Henrik said those words. Before she could stop herself, she blurted out: "But I want you to!"

Immediately, she realised what she had said and went bright red, hanging her head in shame. Henrik grasped her chin and gently raised it until her eyes were level with his. "Look at me."

"Look at me" Reluctantly, burning with embarrassment, she did so. "You think I don't know this? You think I haven't seen and felt your reactions to the ever more obscene ways in which your body has been defiled?

"It isn't my place to judge you for this, other than to say how incredibly hot you look with a cock in every hole, covered in cum."

And anyway, Henrik added with a wolfish grin, "It isn't as if you have any choice. Outside this door, it is essential that you fulfil the contract that you have signed. My authority here would disappear in an instant if you did not do so - my only choice would be to throw you out of the community, facing certain death.

"You will have other men forcing themselves upon you every day for the rest of your life. That is your life now. You don't need me to add to it."

The tone of Henrik's last sentence brooked no disagreement, and so Scarlett held her tongue, even as her insides roiled. I don't want other men forcing themselves on me. I want Henrik. Devious as she was, she immediately started considering a plan to break Henrik's resolve.

"Of course, I can hardly go outside this morning with this," Henrik indicated his rigid shaft. The community is expecting me to have raped you all night. After your stroking earlier, I am just about ready to explode.

"I could help you with that?" Scarlett asked questioningly, hope and desire dripping from her words.

"No!" Henrik replied gruffly, desire and internal conflict dripping from his sole word in turn. Instead, he gripped his shaft and started furiously pumping his fist. Holy shit, even his hands look small wrapped around that thing. Transfixed, Scarlett saw Henrik grip the base on his head tightly and groan with sexual power as he drove his cock through his fist.

The only thing preventing her from falling on his cock with her own hands, her mouth or her pussy was the masculine power that he exuded. Even as he had just confided in her so completely showing such trusting weakness, she knew that his response to her disobeying his command would be swift and brutal; he was still a dangerous man.

Instead, she got as close as she dared and watched, enraptured, as he approached orgasm. Idly and without even being aware of what she was doing, her hand strayed to her own pussy, stroking her lips and clit gently. She was, once again, soaked.

His orgasm when it arrived was as powerful as the rest of him. Thick ropes of cum erupted from his cock and sprayed over the bed. The first spurt flew straight over Scarlett's head but the second hit her square in the jaw. Instinctively and eagerly, sshe swirled her tongue over her lips to catch a taste.

Groaning heavily, he kept pumping his shaft until every drop of cum was released; the bed was a mess just as he was. Eagerly embracing her slave-role, Scarlett went to fetch a bucket of water and started to sponge down his body. Hands shaking with anticipation as she approached his still-hard cock, she expected him to stop her but he simply chuckled gruffly: "It's not like you haven't touched it already." He allowed her to stroke the length of his shaft gently. She lingered over the task for as long as she could justify, then turned her attentions to the bed.

Gently, he stayed her hand. "Out there, you are my slave. That doesn't mean you are in here." Taking the sponge, he wiped down the bed. Scarlett swallowed down the twinge of disappointment at being released from her subjugation, even if only temporarily.

Instead, she found her pile of clothes and dressed for the first time in 48 hours (or rather, given the state her 'clothes' had been in, the first time for a month). Quite where the community had found these clothes she had no idea; the underwear was matching black, lacy and soft. As she pulled on her panties, she looked down to see that they were sheer in the extreme; she could clearly see the outlines of her engorged pussy lips, her arousal still fresh from watching Henrik's ejaculation.

She picked up the quarter-cup bra, unsurprised to see that, whilst it held up her beautiful C-cup breasts, it left her nipples fully exposed.

Pulling on her jumper dress brought a deep ache of longing for Jeff - this dress and it's see-through nature was exactly what he would want her to wear. She looked down to see her (seemingly permanently) hard nipples tenting the slinky fabric and her dark aereoles completely visible. She smiled wryly; Jeff would have ripped the dress back off her by now. Damn I wish he was here, protecting me. Still, wishing things weren't the way they are won't get me anywhere. I need to face reality.

The first reality Scarlett faced was that her jumper dress might be sexy as hell, but wasn't going to do much to protect her from the sun. With a facade of reluctance (she felt the need to make up for admitting earlier that she wanted to be enslaved), she slid out of the jumper dress and presented her body to Henrik: "Please can you put some cream on me?"

Henrik's arched eyebrow caused her to burst out in laughter at her unintended double entendre. I've had enough of that sort of cream on me to last a lifetime. Not that I'm complaining if Henrik wants to add his. Except I want it deep in my pussy.

But as Henrik turned to face her his arched eyebrow turned into an intense, smouldering look that communicated as clearly as any words that he wanted to rip off her few remaining clothes and fuck her hard.

Scarlett forced herself to endure his stare without loving to cover herself. His eyes took in her long legs, raising up to study her pussy lips, so clearly defined against the sheer material of her panties.

As his attention lingered on her pussy she felt new juices flowing freely. Glancing down she saw a wet spot forming on her panties that made them near-transparent. She expected to feel shame at this; instead she caught herself encouraging her bodily response in order to communicate her pussy's availability to Henrik.

Eventually his eyes rose further, gradually taking on her hips and stomach before stopping again as reached her breasts. His desire was rolling off him like waves as he took in her huge, rock-hard nipples.

At long last he brought his eyes up to hers, making her gush again with the intensity of his look. Unable to speak, she handed him the suncream that the drone had dropped the previous day and turned her back.

Henrik's rough hands on her body made her skin tingle. He spread sun cream over her shoulders and back, massaging it in surprisingly gently. His hands proceeded down her back to her luscious ass, grasping and massaging in a way that was far more sexual than practical.

He continued stroking and massaging down her flawless legs until he had covered every inch of skin that could be seen from behind. They both knew what was coming next and the tingle of anticipation between them was palpable.

"Turn around," Henrik said gruffly. She followed his command willingly, slightly shaky on her legs. Shsmelessly feasting his eyes once again on her breasts and pussy, he massaged cream into her shoulders, stomach and legs.

He then returned to her breasts, caressing reach one with a soft but thorough touch. As he reached her nipples he dropped any pretense of efficacy and instead rolled and squeezed each one in a way that made her pussy smoulder once again.