Bargaining for survival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett's mind was retreating into a fog of desire but the small part of her brain that still processed rational thought started scheming. In the new world of honesty she promised herself, she admitted in her mind that she was determined to tempt Henrik into taking her by force.

The deviousness of her own mind surprised her, but she quickly solidified her to thoughts: Henrik is the most powerful man in Newdawn. I can get him into my power. I can gain influence over him. He is my route to building a long-term future in Newdawn. It doesn't hurt that I am increasingly obsessed by the idea of him taking me by force. If I can tempt him to break his vow of decency and respect for my body, I will win on both counts.

Scarlett couldn't help grinning with the deviousness of her plan. As Henrik released her nipples, she looked demurely at him and said, as innocently as she could: "Of course, now that I have signed your contract, I am hardly likely to be allowed to keep my clothes on. There is part of my body you have missed."

As she said this she glanced down at her pussy lips and then back at Henrik. He got her meaning immediately, hesitated and then clearly saw the logic of what she said. Thankfully, he didn't seem to question her motives at all.

As enticingly as she felt she could get away with, she wiggled her hips and slowly, sexily drew her panties down her legs, letting them drop to her feet before she stepped out of them. Of course, he had seen her naked and in much more obsence postures than this. But something about the privacy and the shift in power balances made this brief strip show even more laden with sexual tension.

She spread her legs, and leaned back on a table behind her to give him full access. Henrik made a futile attempt to retain the pretence that he was stroking her engorged pussy lips only to protect her from the sun, but as soon as he felt the pools of lubrication his inner animal took over.

Scarlett felt the delicious sensations of his finger scraping over her clit. As he did this a second then a third time, she pushed her hips forward as a signal for him to increase pressure on her clit. He took this signal readily, and was soon rubbing against her clit as hard as she wanted.

With his other hand, one finger and then two caressed the length of her pussy before sliding deep inside her. Using both hands, he applied intense pressure to the whole clitoral region, and she felt the familiar waves of orgasm gently approaching.

All power play was put to one side in Scarlett's mind; she felt her raw sexuality in complete control once again and, on instinct, she reached for Henrik's cock, feeling its rigid girth in her hands.

But as soon as she gripped his cock, it was as if a warning light had gone off in Henrik's head. With an obviously gargantuan effort of will, Henrik tore his eyes from her pussy and removed both his hands in order to uncurl her fist from his cock. "No!" he said gruffly, although with noticeably more reluctance and less conviction than when he had said it earlier.

"You are not my fucktoy, remember. I am here to protect you."

Mewling with frustration, she nevertheless knew that she had lost this particular battle, even if she was determined to win the overall war.

"Thank you for putting cream all over me," she said innocently, smiling sweetly as she did so, even though she knew exactly what image that would plant in his head.

She put her panties and jumper dress back on and found her sun hat. Reflecting on how quickly she had come to see Henrik's hut as a safe haven, she nevertheless realised that she was ravenous and parched. If she was to feed herself and find water, she would need to venture back out into Newdawn.

Imagining what she might need to do in order to bargain for that food and water caused the barely contained lust in her head to rise to the surface once more and so, with a mixture of anticipation and trepidation, she took a deep breath and stepped outside the hut.

--------------------------

More to come! This story (and particularly the relationship between Scarlett and Henrik) took an unexpected turn as I was writing it - I'd love your feedback on how the power dynamics between Scarlett and Henrik might develop. As always, if you like the story please do rate it - I love seeing the feedback. Thanks!