All Comments on 'Baring it All Ch. 05'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SlutwifeukSlutwifeukover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story and enjoyed myself reading it, can't wait for more xxx

KetMarinaKetMarinaabout 2 years ago

Adorei, quero continuação.

KetMarinaKetMarinaabout 2 years ago

I loved it, I want a sequel.

111Alexander111111Alexander111almost 2 years ago

It will be continued? Or at least an epilogue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would love more of this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I sure what hoping for a better ending after Steven knew it was Samantha, and after Jimmy and Mistress ran for the exit. It would have been great to find out that Jimmy and Mistress were caught and turned into animals. I was hoping that some of the compassion and dignity would be returned to Samantha. When the doctor turned up at the very end, it just thought it would be just better to let Samantha die while Steven held her for the last time.

Switch_UASwitch_UAabout 1 year ago

rereading this story yet another time, loving it, hoping for continuation

Diamondking666Diamondking6665 months ago

There are so many people that would love to fuck a pig girl like Piggy! If you write a next chapter, I hope it includes a lot more sex. Maybe Piggy gets spitroasted? (With dicks, not an actual bbq spitroast) Maybe Piggy gets gangbanged? Maybe Piggy loves it up the ass? Maybe some sadistic girl pegs Piggy with biggest horsecock strapon she can find? There are so many options and so much potential! I hope you have more of this in the works!

In any case, great story, disgusting and depraved transformation just like I love them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES