Baring it All Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately for both Steven and me, he had inherited his father's farm when he had passed away a couple of years before. So, after all the hullaballoo had settled down at the fetish fair, Steven, as squeamish as he was at first, took me home.

For a while, it was strictly out of pity that he gave me a very comfortable stall in his barn. It was kept impeccably clean, as was I; something I was not used to at all.

Steven would come out and talk with me, even though he knew I was unable to speak. There was talk at one point of trying to undo some of the things that had been done to me. But, it was soon quite evident that most if not all of the changes were irreversible. The pig DNA had slowly infiltrated my body, and made me more porcine than human. The changes to my face had been so devastating that no plastic surgeon would ever even think of attempting such a thing.

Eventually, Steven's kinky side returned, and with a vengeance, once he realized that he couldn't change me back to Samantha. It all started with him shaving me down. All that pig bristle had to go.

Once I was hairless, I apparently became marginally more interesting to him. About a month after he shaved me for the first time, he finally fucked me. It was from behind, and I had to promise not to be too vocal during his from-the rear approach. I had to admit to splattering a bit when I came, but he had come by then so it was okay.

Then came the first time he fucked my face. It took him a while to get past the lips and the pig nose, but just knowing that it was Samantha underneath it all, made it bearable for him, just.

I began to get worried the first time he wanted to get really intimate with me. I was still very fat, and I knew that in spite of his cleaning, I still smelled awful. The habit of spreading my manure with my tail was only one of the things I was unable to stop no matter how hard I tried.

The day he laid me on my back and fucked me missionary style was just about as far as I thought he would go. It felt so good that I was unable to stop my face from splattering and farting, as he rubbed up against all my leaking teats.

I was curious how he managed to duplicate the slop that Mistress once fed me when I was under her dominant hand. I think he may have grabbed what was there at the fair, and simply tried to get it close. I was happy, sexually satisfied, and was convinced that Steven was too. As disgusting as it might seem to anyone else, the friendship we shared was pretty good.

So it was with a heavy heart that I woke to a familiar voice in the barn. Steven's I knew, and he was speaking with someone else quietly. I think he must have thought I was sleeping. As the voices grew closer, the feeling of dread I knew so well crept over me all over again. I knew this man.

"Hello, Piggy. I bet you thought you were rid of me. Steven and I have been talking, and he has given me free rein to do anything I wish. Let me have a look at you, and I'll tell you what we have in mind..."

12