Barista Liz Enjoys Her New Job!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz took her trash bag with the rest of her work clothing into the Ladies room to get dressed, imagining the reactions she would get if she just started waiting on customers dressed as she was! She resisted the temptation to see if the reality could match her imagination. She was fully dressed and ready to sell coffee a few minutes before Evan unlocked the front door.

Liz waited on a steady stream of customers while looking for Edward to arrive. She wasn't even sure she wanted to see him; if he never showed up in her line again, the temptation she was feeling to take their secret morning routine even further could fade away. When she saw him standing behind three other customers she was tempted to close her register and go hide in the Ladies room, but she wanted to hear what he had to say about the latest act in her mostly improvised play!

"Good morning, Liz," he said, smiling.

"Good morning to you, Edward," she replied. "Are you having a good day?"

"An excellent day, thanks. Better than I was expecting, in fact!"

"Glad to hear it, I hope the rest of your day is just as good," she replied with a smile. She was half relieved, half disappointed to not have picked up on any suggestion that she should take her rooftop act any further. After handing Edward his coffee, she turned her attention to taking the order of the woman behind him, but out of the corner of her eye clearly saw him drop a $50 dollar bill into her tip jar!

When the surge of rush hour business finally died down, Liz was surprised to see Edward sitting at one of the small cafe tables near the entrance. She walked over and asked if he wanted another coffee.

"No, I was hoping to have a chat with you, if you can spare a few minutes," he said.

"Sure, what's on your mind," she asked, immediately regretting giving him such an opening to talk about God knows what!

"I just wanted to be sure you did not feel an obligation to be so daring on the roof just because I like to tip more than the average customer. I must say, my morning train trip has never been so enjoyable, I would hate for you to feel pressured to, to, well you know!"

"He's actually blushing," Liz thought, feeling her face coloring as she told Edward, "No problem, really; The only pressure I've been aware of has been from myself. You really don't need to be so generous; to be honest I've enjoyed shaking myself up a bit, and hope I've helped to relieve the boredom of your commute!"

"You've certainly done that," Edward said, chuckling. "I've been very lucky in my investing, so the tips I give are never a problem for me. Unless it makes you feel awkward, I will tip as I do anywhere, in proportion to the pleasure I've received. I did have a question about the outfit you were wearing earlier, if you don't mind my asking?"

"Okay, sure, why not," Liz answered.

"When I saw you on the roof today were you not wearing a skirt, or were you not wearing slacks?"

Liz smiled. "I was not wearing slacks," she whispered, pointing to the khakis she was wearing. "TOMOROW I'll be not wearing a skirt," she added, giggling. She excused herself and headed back to straighten out the non-fiction area. Edward left the shop, already wondering what he might be lucky enough to see from his window seat on the train the next day!

That night as she set out her clothing to wear to work the next day, she paused as some doubts about continuing to give Edward ever racier rooftop shows crept into her mind. "If I keep this up I might be risking my job," she fretted, "after leaving my last job under a cloud, leaving this one after such a short time under iffy circumstances might make it really difficult to get hired anywhere!" Her misgivings weren't strong enough to discourage her, as she remembered what a charge she got from strutting her stuff, even in the relatively mild PG-13 way of her performance earlier that day!

"Anyway, what I've been doing these last few days is way less naughty than what I did at my old job," Liz told herself, " I can't imagine walking around in public dressed the way I ended up today, but technically I could, nothing was showing that would have gotten me arrested, and whatever I do, I'm doing it for one sweet old guy, not a large random group of people like before!" Her doubts overcome, she finished setting out her ensemble and got to bed.

The next morning Liz got to work a few minutes earlier than usual and headed to the Ladies room to switch her outfit from her commuting and workday friendly down to what she had in mind for the shortest phase of her day. She took a look in the mirror, thinking her outfit was at least as nice as any she owned; a fairly short lightweight pleated black skirt, a red silk button down blouse, a nearly transparent pink silk scarf, sheer charcoal thigh high stockings, a matched white bra and thong panty set, the sheerest lingerie she owned.

Once she'd trimmed her outfit down to what she planned on wearing when on the roof and put everything she planned to NOT wear away, safe in her garbage bag, Liz remembered that she'd forgotten to bring the gaudy coat into the room. She cracked the door open, looking around and listening for any sign Evan or Sandra had inexplicably decided to come in unusually early. While Liz had psyched herself up to be seen by Edward in the racy state she was in, and was willing to live with the not entirely terrible possibility that some of his fellow commuters might unexpectedly happen to sit facing her on her rooftop stage, but she still hoped to avoid the awkwardness of having her co-worker or boss, or possibly both, see her like this!

Once she was sure she was alone, Liz hustled down the hall towards both the back door, and the hideous but essential coat; she put it on and zipped it all the way up. She checked to be sure she'd remembered to slip the bracelet with the store's keys on her right wrist before letting the door close, then started up the stair.

Once at the roof level she made sure to start up the HVAC units before doing anything else, then looked down the tracks to see if the train was nearing her. It was near. Very near. She shuddered a bit, thinking Edward was probably going to be in position to see her in less than a minute! She got into her usual starting position for her strut and stroll back and forth across the roof and began her catwalk as the train screeched to a stop!

Knowing nobody could hear her, Liz asked herself, "Are you really sure about this?" and answered, "Ohhh, yeah!" She sounded more certain than she felt, but ignored the shivering she was doing and began to unzip her coat. She paused for a moment when the zipper pull was just slightly lower than her belly button. She'd unzipped the coat almost exactly the same amount the previous day, but had stopped there, not letting anyone see the panties she was wearing.

Revising the act she'd done the day before, Liz spun around as she tugged the pull the last few inches, leaving the two sides detached. Still facing away from the train, she slid the coat off her left shoulder. She turned her head towards where she imagined Edward would be, then slipped her coat off her right shoulder. She straightened her arms and pointed them toward her feet, letting her coat slowly slip lower, past her shoulder blades, then far enough down her back to show she wasn't wearing any sort of top, or even any bra!

When the collar of the gaudy coat had dropped down to the small of her back, Liz bent her arms, stopping the coat slightly above the spot where her back turned into the upper curve of her ass. Her head to toe goosebumps and racing heart were enough to make her pause, thinking, "maybe I should stop before I do something I'll regret; from Edward's angle I haven't actually exposed anything but my back, so I could still back out."

She looked down at her uncovered boobs, belly, and the small, neatly trimmed patch of pale yellow pubic hair above her shaved pussy, all now exposed but thus far only visible to her; if the engorged state of her nipples was any indication, any doubts she still had about about showing Edward her body were being overwhelmed by her desire to finish what she'd started!

Liz looked down at her arms, covered only where the coat's sleeves were bunched up at her wrists. She thought back to a few minutes earlier, when she was putting away for safekeeping in the garbage bag everything she wasn't going to be wearing on the roof. "Leaving every last thing I was wearing when I walked in the door this morning in the bag was easy," she thought, "definitely easier than letting go of the coat now!"

She looked down at her wrists again, watching them as she straightened them out, removing the final impediment to her coat giving in to gravity! The coat slid past her hands; in an instant it was just a crumpled heap of fabric, barely tall enough to cover her ankles; every bit of her body above her ankles was exposed to the early morning sun and anyone who might be looking her way!

"If Edward is where he usually is at this time of day, he'll know I come by my hair color the old fashioned way," she said, wiggling her uncovered ass a few times for his benefit before turning to face him, completely, happily, proudly naked! Not wanting to be tempted to cut short this awesome feeling, she impulsively kicked the coat away, inadvertently sending it over the edge of the roof! "Ohhhh, fuck! That might have been a little too crazy," she thought, "I can get it back once I go down the stairs, but the railings barely cover anything, I'm gonna be naked and easy to see all the way down!"

Liz continued her show for Edward, strutting back and forth and waving until his train pulled away. As soon as his train was out of sight she hurried down the stair, pausing about halfway down to the alley behind the store to see if she had reason to worry about being seen before she would have time to get the coat on. Seeing a garbage truck approaching but still fairly far away, she hesitated, thinking about heading back up to the roof. She didn't know how long the garbage truck would take to get far enough beyond her store to make it unlikely that its workers would notice a tall naked blonde woman walking around the alley.

She didn't know exactly what time it was, but guessed that waiting for the truck to move on before reaching the pavement and covering herself with the coat would leave her stranded outside in the nude too long; certainly well beyond the time she ought to be greeting her first customers. Even without counting the time needed to get into her more appropriate work outfit, waiting the truck out would take too long! "No way can I go back into the store like this," she groaned, "I'm already taking a risk going back inside wearing nothing but the coat!"

Liz made up her mind to risk becoming a garbage truck crew legend, hustling down the rest of the way to the alley pavement! When she committed to going all the way down despite the presence of the truck she had no way to know that it wouldn't stop at every business, only the handful that contracted with its company; by the time she stepped out of the stair the truck was less than 50 feet away!

Retrieving the gaudy coat from where it had landed brought her even closer to the truck; she saw it flashing its headlights at her, and cringed when she heard its loud horn blaring. As she fumbled with her coat's zipper she noticed the two guys working at the back of the truck coming forward to have a look at whatever the driver was alerting them to.

With her hands shaking and three men eyeing her naked body, Liz took far longer to get into the coat than it she normally would. By the time she managed to hook up the two sides of the zipper and zip it up the trash truck crew had come close enough to see her blushing and make eye contact with her, but they stayed a few steps away and made no move she felt threatened by. Other than a few raunchy comments, which she thought almost inevitable under the circumstances, the three men were amazingly polite. She almost felt like it would be rude for her to not acknowledge them, so she took a bow and wished them a happy day!

Liz spun around and let herself in the back door of the shop, still hearing cheering as she stepped inside and pulled the door shut. She saw the clock on the break room microwave showing it was already 6:52, but she heard no sound coming from the front of the store. "As usual, Evan and Sandra aren't here yet, Probably a good thing today," she thought, "with me wearing nothing but the coat! I have just enough time to get dressed and get the front door open by 7:00!"

Liz was confused by not seeing the garbage bag holding her entire outfit for the day sitting next to the door where she typically left it, but quickly remembered spending a few minutes in the Ladies room adjusting her outfit, so she was more annoyed than worried, sure that she'd find the bag soon. She looked all around the Ladies room, surprised at not finding the black plastic bag. "I must have overlooked the damn bag by the back door after all," she thought, "since I'm the only person here, it's got to be somewhere around here!"

"Morning!" Sandra called out as Liz passed by the break room.

"Uh, yeah, hi," Liz answered uncertainly; thinking, "how long has she been here?"

Before Liz could ask, Sandra explained, "I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, so I gave up trying and came in early. I didn't see you, but I figured you were probably up on the roof doing the HVAC thing, so I just did some cleaning up."

"What sort of cleaning up?" Liz asked, already bracing for the answer she was expecting.

Nothing too big, "Sandra replied. "I put a bunch of deposit bottles and cans in their bin, wiped down the break room counter and the inside of the microwave. Oh, and I also put a bag of garbage someone left next to the back door out to the curb in the alley."

Liz's head was spinning as she heard where every piece of clothing she'd worn to work had disappeared to, but managed to divert Sandra's attention, telling her she had to finish a task and asking her to deal with the earliest customers on her own for a few minutes. As soon as she had Sandra occupied she raced to the back door, went outside and looked around for the bag with her clothes. There was no bag anywhere near her shop's door, but she saw the same garbage truck and the same three guys parked and hanging out no more than forty feet from where she'd last seen them! A truck making a delivery at a building a bit further down the alley had them blocked.

"Hey, guys," she said as she approached them, "Did you pick up a black bag at that building? It wasn't supposed to be thrown out, and I really need it back!"

"Yeah, there was a bag, it was the last thing I grabbed before the delivery truck stopped us," one of the crew answered.

"Can you hand it over?" Liz asked.

The driver asked, "What's in the bag that's so important?"

"If you must know, my work clothes are in the bag. Can I have my bag please?'

The driver replied, "Technically it's not your bag any more; once we've collected something it belongs to us!"

"You're really not going to give it back to me? Seriously? It never should have been put out in the first place," Liz asked, "Do I have to call the phone number on your truck and complain to the management?"

"You're welcome to try that, but since you're talking to the owner right now that probably won't accomplish much," the driver replied, grinning, "But I'm willing to give you the bag, with one condition."

"I can't believe this, but go ahead, what's the condition?" Liz asked, fully expecting it to be something too crude for her to agree to!

"It's simple," the driver answered, "since it seems that you have to get dressed anyway, do it right here!"

"You want me to take my coat off and get dressed out here, with you all watching?" Liz asked, secretly relieved that they hadn't asked to touch her, or be touched by her in any of the ways she'd been imagining. "Fuck it, they've already seen me naked and I just don't have time to bargain with them," she thought.

"If I do this, you swear you're not going to just take my coat and keep the bag?" she asked; seeing the three men smiling and nodding their agreement, she answered, "Okay. Sure, I'll do it!"

The driver took the garbage bag from the back of the truck, astounded that his joking had actually worked! He'd been ready to hand the bag over to Liz when she refused his offer, as he was expecting she surely would, but he wasn't about to tell her that now!

A hush came over the three men when Liz unzipped her coat and shrugged it off her shoulders. Less than a minute ago she'd been well covered by the coat and demanding they return her clothes; now she stood before them without a stitch on!

"I'd like one of my stockings, please," she asked, her voice cracking. Without anywhere to sit, putting it on was a bit awkward, but the three men enjoyed watching as she bent over to work it up her left leg, particularly enjoying the way her boobs dangled. "And the other one, please?" she requested calmly. When she finally finished rolling the second stocking up her thigh right she took a moment to smooth and straighten both stockings.

Liz had planned on getting dressed and in to work as quickly as possible, but she told herself that whatever order she chose to put her various bits of clothing on would take pretty much the same amount of time. She hadn't expected being so thoroughly exposed to be so exciting, but her racing pulse and goosebumps clearly visible everywhere on her body not covered by her stockings made her excitement clear!

"What to put on next?" she wondered, "ah, of course!"

"I'd like my scarf, please," she said. The men hadn't expected her choice, but enjoyed watching her carefully tie the pink scarf.

"What now," she asked herself, "whatever I choose will cover some part of me I'd rather have uncovered a while longer. Unless..."

"I'd like to have my left shoe." She was sure her choice would make her audience happy, but no happier than her, she guessed! She asked for the right shoe and put it on, then adjusted the buckle on both shoes. She wondered if she'd be able to get her panties on over her shiny black pumps, especially the somewhat chunky heels, but figured she'd deal with that later if it became a problem.

Deciding that the only sensible choice of what to put on next was either her bra or her thong, she chose the thong, which concealed basically nothing behind and almost as little in front. Her next choice was her skirt, for no reason other than that she knew from previous experience that most guys would count themselves lucky to have an unobstructed view of her breasts.

With only her bra and blouse left to put on, her choice was obvious; the all but transparent fabric the cups of her bra was made of made Liz in a bra just about as hot as she had been without it. As aroused as she was, the sheer fabric left no doubt about the location, size and current state of her nipples!

Liz blushed a deeper shade yet when her three man audience broke out in an enthusiastic round of applause as she reluctantly fastened enough buttons on her blouse to be acceptable for her workplace. She picked up her coat, waved goodbye a second time to her unexpected audience, and went in to the shop. She hung up the coat and hurried to join Sandra at the cafe counter.

"About time, what took you so long?" Sandra hissed.

"Sorry, I'll explain later," Liz replied, still thinking about how close she'd been to having to serve coffee while wearing only the ugly coat! "Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll forget to ask why I was late again later," Liz thought, "or at least give me time to come up with a believable excuse, something less indecent than the truth!"

Sandra eyed her co-worker suspiciously, sure she remembered seeing Liz earlier without the shoes, stockings, and scarf she was wearing.