Barista Liz Enjoys Her New Job!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's blush had faded by the time Edward finally appeared in her line of customers, but neither of them said a word about the fully nude show she'd put on for him earlier, not wanting to discuss it with other people nearby. She was stunned to see him drop a folded $100 bill in her tip jar! She was eager to get his reaction to her performance, beyond the amazing tip! Her goosebumps returned as she approached the table where he sat once she'd finished with her line of customers.

"Good morning, Liz," Edward greeted her, "lovely as always! I'm sorry to be running a bit late this morning."

"No problem, Edward, we just got past our morning rush a few minutes ago," she replied, lowering her voice, "I have to admit, when you weren't here quite as early as your usual time I was worried that you might have thought I'd gone too far!"

A pained expression came over the old man's face as he said, "I'm sure I would never think anything you might do in the way of what you've so kindly been doing for my benefit the last few mornings as too extreme! Your concern makes me even more sorry that I was delayed this morning; regrettably, I've been just a few minutes behind schedule all morning, making me miss my usual train. By the time the next train came by, you were gone!"

Liz frowned, pausing a moment to take in his disappointment, as well as her own. Gradually, a warm smile replaced her frown as she told him, "Then, if it's okay with you, I guess I'll get to do it again tomorrow!"