All Comments on 'Bark at the Moon Ch. 04'

by CrazzyGuy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bad ass story

I love this story and if you make a side series even better .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If you are sure....

You can post a new chapter in this story very often without getting off it by creating some new stuff, then by all means do another one. But as a reader I have seen it happen again and again that the story gets never finished, becomes short changed or even worse, months between the postings which is not of any value for the readers. So think about it very carefully, please.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Caught Up

Somehow I missed a few posting of this story but am not caught up. And am really glad I took the time to catch up because this is a really good story. The fact that the twins are children of two powerful and famous Alpha were's and were unaware is one thing. But to have each involved w/a brother sister pair is great. And while the twins have a deep love for one another Iris wants to see Owen w/o his head. I can't wait to see what you do next!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 12 years ago
Good chapter to the story!

I put my vote in for a sequel to BATM!

MythOFreakMythOFreakabout 12 years ago
I agree with Anon...

An offshoot or sequel to this would be great, especially if it's about a character that's been introduced in this story (e.g, Santiago or Caitlin), but please don't start writing it at the expense of this story.

As a reader, I'm interested and invested in this story, so if the delays between chapters become longer and longer, I eventually stop reading all together because it's too much hassle to go back and reread previous chapters just to remember what's going on. Too, if you're quality of writing diminishes, such as rushing the plot just to finish it and start on the next series, I would be disappointed and discouraged from continuing reading.

That being said, you've done great so far, and I hope you continue the good work. Should this continue as it has been, your story will be a fantastic success and I (along with everyone else I'm sure) will be eager to continue with any new series you write.

CrazzyGuyCrazzyGuyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Well, life happens

Hey, everyone. I've been, once more, delayed. You're going to be getting another series coming in the next week, and after moving(AGAIN), I've picked up the Archers once again. Expect to see some more from me soon.

CrazzyGuyCrazzyGuyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Update

Everyone, I'm sorry, but for reasons unknown to me, Lit rejected my latest piece. I've got to figure out what went wrong, but it should be up. Eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HURRRY UP!!!

It was soooo good!! You have to get the next one up! I understand if your having difficulties posting... It's SOO good! :)

CrazzyGuyCrazzyGuyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Ask, and ye shall receive

It isn't chapter 5, but it's the best you're getting at the moment. The past few weeks have been rather exciting. Check out "Black Magic Man." I'm sorry that I'm going so slowly, but my biggest work's out of the way, and I should get back to semi-regular postings soon.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
This is one....

helluva story!!! I sure love your characters....especially Kara and Owen. I'm glad to see that they are mates. I figured Jason and Caitlin are mates, too. Keep up the fantastic writing and I hope to be reading the next chapter, very soon!!

jLoHjLoHalmost 12 years ago
more please!

really good story! i hope you keep it up!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
This is beyond awesome!

I love a good detective story. I also enjoy stories dealing with the paranormal. Put them together and I am over the moon! I particularly enjoy the twist about paying back Caitlin O'Dwyer. I am dying to find out about her involvement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story

Hey, loving the story. When is chapter 5 coming? Would love to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

This is such a great story- love the characters and the world building.

Not so patiently waiting for more!!!

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY???? Or are you going to leave your fans hanging and dispising you big time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I would love to read the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your work

Love your story line. When are we going to get the next chapter.

Ladywolf1Ladywolf1about 10 years ago

Noooo! Don't leave the story unfinished too many clips to complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

another unfinished story, talk about a waste of time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous