Barn Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Beth turned her head and looked at his lap again. "Yeah, I do."

With a chuckle, Jerry opened his door and got out. When he turned around, there was a tent in his overalls where his dick stood up. He shifted his hips from side to side and the tent moved back and forth across the front. He groaned softly and shook his head. "I better quit that before there's an accident."

With a giggle, Mary Beth slid across the seat to sit right in front of him as she had been sitting earlier, except her knees were even wider apart. "I'll, uh, take that hug now," she whispered softly.

Jerry grinned and leaned over to wrap his arms around her, his head next to hers. His hands were on each side of her upper back, his rough palms flat against her skin. She shivered hard, put her arms around him the same way, and scooted slightly forward. That brought more of her chest in contact with him. His hips were between her knees, which made her moan softly. It had been so long... She clamped down on that thought sharply.

They held each other for several minutes and then both sighed as Jerry stepped back. He smiled shyly and then whispered, "I'd better get to that hay."

Mary Beth returned his smile shyly and nodded. "Thank you," she whispered as he turned away from her.

With a nod, he pulled the tarp back and grabbed a bale of hay. Turning her way, he said, "And thank you and not for just the hug either." Then he turned and carried the hay bale over to the feeder and opened it.

He put out two more bales and then covered the remaining bales. He returned to stand in front of Mary Beth. She had a smile on her face and had had one ever since he started moving the hay bales. Her eyes had followed the sway of the tent in the front of his overalls. Now she reached out and undid the two buttons on each side of the overalls by his hips.

Jerry watched as she did and then looked at her face questioningly. She grinned and said, "I'm just trying to cool you off a little before that accident occurs."

"Uh, huh," he said with a grin of his own. "Jumping in the pond might cool me off but undoing those buttons just adds fuel to my imagination."

Mary Beth chuckled and backed up across the seat until she reached the door with her back. Her feet were on the seat in his direction, her ankles, and knees tightly together now that she stopped moving. His eyes had followed her sex as she had moved. Her hands had been behind her and she had raised her ass slightly as she backed up so he had a good view. It had excited her to no end that he had stared so openly.

He had licked his lips several times and Mary Beth had felt her vagina tighten up each time he did. Mark had been a good lover in most ways but eating pussy did not appeal to him most of the time and when he had, it was rather tentative and halfhearted. She did not think that applied to Jerry from the way his tongue moved. She shivered at that thought and scooted back a little more so she could wrap her arms around her legs.

Jerry sighed deeply and chuckled. "You are driving me crazy but you already know that."

"I'm doing the same thing to myself," Mary Beth whispered in reply. "Now, get in and lets go feed your cows."

*****

The old truck followed the field road on across. It was rough in a couple of spots, so Mary Beth moved her feet wider apart as the truck swayed. With her feet the width of the seat, she knew Jerry could see her sex clearly. He kept glancing that way as often as possible. Several more times he licked his lips. It was all Mary Beth could do not to groan or moan when he did.

When they reached the gate in the back fence, Jerry stopped the truck and reached for his door handle. "Whoa, that gate is my job," Mary Beth said with a big grin as she released her hold on her legs. The left knee moved over against the seatback as she lowered her right foot to the floor. Her thighs were spread wide for his viewing pleasure and hers, of course.

"It's, uh, raining again," he whispered, his eyes fixed on her openly displayed sex. It had a wet look to it and all he could think about was diving head first between her thighs. Her clit was peeking out from between the folds of her inner lips. He wondered how many licks it would take to make her come. Probably not many, was the reply his mind made.

Mary Beth giggled and then groaned as he licked his lips. "I'm... already very wet," she whispered and then groaned again as he licked his lips again. When he groaned right along with her and started to lean in her direction, she laughed and scramble to get turned in the seat and to open her door.

Jerry straightened back up and chuckled. "If you only knew..."

"Oh, I know believe me," Mary Beth said as she got out of the truck. She shivered as several large cold raindrops hit her skin. The gate had a large oak tree on each side of it and the large drops were falling off the bare limbs and few remaining leaves.

"You just stay there and behave while I open the gate."

She shut the door and walked around to the front of the truck. The old iron gate from years ago had been replaces with a shiny new tubular metal one. It opened easily as she walked it open and held it as Jerry drove through. She walked the gate shut and latched it. The stray raindrops might have been cold but the heat in her sex more than made up for it.

Rinsing her feet in the cold rainwater of the ditch didn't cool her down one bit but it did make her shiver. As she climbed up into the truck Jerry asked, "Did the cold water help any?"

"Not one bit," Mary Beth replied with a laugh.

"Then I guess I can rule out a swim in the pond to help me cool off."

As she settled herself in the seat, Mary Beth said, "Ya know, I've fished in that pond, waded in it, played in it, but never swam in it."

"I used to sneak in there years ago, before I hurt my leg, to go swimming. After I bought the place, it was a good place to cool off on hot summer days. Of course with the stiff knee, I don't swim nearly as well as I used to."

"I hadn't thought about that," Mary Beth said as they followed the old road through a short section of woods. Her dad and an uncle had used this land to hunt on in the winter and too pasture the cattle during the hotter parts of the summer.

"Swimming is good exercise for therapy," Jerry pointed out.

Mary Beth chuckled and shook her head. "The rain is cold enough."

"The pond water would be a lot warmer. Just getting out would be colder. I was swimming there just a few weeks ago after we got the last load of rock I could afford spread over a section of the new road."

Mary Beth grinned at him. "Go feed the cows."

They exited the tree line and Jerry angled to the right across a long narrow opening to a covered feeder. It was newer than the ones in her mom's pasture. The grass in the field looked thicker than it had in the other pasture with the brighter green of new growth mixed in. The feeder was on the passenger side as Jerry stopped the truck.

"Winter rye grass?" Mary Beth asked as he opened the door and got out.

"Yeah, the ground is harder and rockier over here. I'm hoping the rye grass will break it up a little and give it something for the coastal grass to spread into. I ran a disc over it to help even more."

Mary Beth knew exactly what he was talking about. She grinned at that realization and opened the passenger door as he came around to grab a bale of hay. Four or five cows came to the edge of the woods to watch him carry it over to the feeder. They were all Brahma stock.

As he broke the bale and shook it out, one of the cows came over to the feeder. He walked back to the truck for a second bale. "I'm planning on rising rodeo stock... in part anyway."

"Is there enough of a market?" Mary Beth asked.

"I think so," he said as he stopped in front of her. "I still know some people in the rodeo game and I mentor a couple of young guys on the circuit. Good stock is hit and miss at the lower levels."

"But is there enough money to make a living at the lower levels?"

"There are a ton more low level rodeos than major ones so volume is the way to go."

"It sounds like you've thought this through pretty well."

Jerry grinned and went to get the second bale. As he carried the bale to the feeder he said, "I've had plenty of time to think on it."

"No girlfriend except my sister?"

"Not even your sister, except in your mother's mind. Anyway, the girls my age in town that are available... Well, lets just say the picking are slim and none."

"If I remember the girls from school, there is nothing slim about any of them," Mary Beth said and then grinned as Jerry nodded.

He went around the back of the truck and opened the driver's door. "All the good looking ones get married or leave town right after they graduate."

"I understand that," Mary Beth whispered.

Jerry chuckled and got in the truck. "You're cute." When Mary Beth looked at him sharply, he laughed. "Ok, ok, you're also good looking in a tomboyish way."

Mary Beth chuckled as she turned in the seat and closed her door. Her hands came up and she brushed her palms over her small breasts and hard nipples. "Yeah, until I left here, I could almost pass for one of the guys up top."

Jerry licked his lips and sighed as he put the truck in gear. "The lower half is all female, believe me."

Mary Beth grinned as she turned in the seat and brought her left foot up onto the seat and leaned her knee against the seat back. Her legs were spread wide and her sex was spread the same way. "Do you... Uh... With no girlfriends how do you know about... Uh."

Jerry laughed as he stared at her well displayed sex. "I've dated. Just nothing permanent or long term."

Mary Beth licked her lips and closed her eyes for a moment as thoughts of her relationship with Mark flashed across her mind. "Friends with benefits," she whispered and then her eyes popped open as she realized she had said it aloud.

Jerry nodded and let the clutch out on the truck. "Something like that," he said as he headed for the next feeder.

"I... uh... I..." Mary Beth stammered and then swallowed hard. "I had one of those."

Jerry glanced her way and nodded. "One of the ones that were killed?"

Mary Beth's eyes burned as she nodded in reply. She didn't trust her voice as she suddenly felt like crying.

"That sucks bad," Jerry whispered as his right hand came over and patted her ankle.

Mary Beth blinked as she looked out the window to hide the tears on her cheeks. "They were all friends," she whispered and then sighed. "I was the lucky one."

"Sometimes lucky is better than good," Jerry whisper back.

They rode on across the open ground in silence. Jerry pulled up to the last feeder and shut the truck off. "I have to be careful around this feeder. I have an old friend around that would love to stomp on my other knee."

Mary Beth's head snapped around. "You have the bull that broke your knee?"

"The very one," Jerry replied with a grin.

"Are you crazy?"

Jerry laughed. "Crazy like a fox. Good bulls breed good bulls."

Mary Beth giggled and then laughed. When Jerry looked at her funny, she winked and said, "Bulls breed cows not other bulls."

"Well, no shit!" He shot back at her with a grin. "I meant..."

"I know what you meant. I was being a smart ass."

"You do have a beautiful ass," Jerry said and then sighed. "What a waste. If I had just had the nerve to talk to you way back when, you wouldn't have joined the Army and neither of us would be so lonely."

"No nerve says the guy who rode bulls, won championships, and now owns the bull that stomped him. Don't mix up shy and courage." Mary Beth paused the grin. "So you think I would have settled for the likes of you, huh?"

Jerry's eyes grew wide as he stammered, "I... I... I..."

Mary Beth laughed, scooted over next to him, and kissed him on the cheek. "I was too fixated on getting away from my mother, otherwise I probably would have seen you for what you are. A really great guy with a heart of gold."

"Hey now, there's no reason to insult me!" Jerry said sharply with a grin on his face. "I'm really a lecherous and horny farm hand trying to get into your pants."

Mary Beth giggled. "I ain't wearing any pants."

"Uh yeah, that's what has me confused and dazed."

"Tactics can do that," she whispered as her left hand slipped in the side of his overalls and she wrapped her fingers around his hot hard dick.

Jerry gave a jerk and then moaned as she gave his dick a squeeze. "That's... uh... loaded and there ain't no safety," he whispered a moment later.

Mary Beth giggled as she pulled her hand out of his overalls. "That would be a waste, now wouldn't it."

Jerry shivered and nodded, his eyes locked with hers. A few seconds later, they were kissing passionately. She was twisted around, her arms around his neck, his hands roaming over her back. When one hand roamed down and cupped her butt cheek, Jerry stiffened and moved his hands up to the sides of her rib cage.

Mary Beth felt Jerry's hands pushing at her sides. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she wondered what was going on. Confused, she broke the kiss and relaxed her grip on his neck and head. He pushed her away and then groaned softly. "I... I don't want to take advantage of you."

Mary Beth grinned and said, "I thought I was taking advantage of you."

Jerry did a double take and then chuckled. "You're right, I am a nice guy. Too nice for my own damned good probably."

Mary Beth smiled and leaned in to kiss him softly on the lips. She broke the kiss with a sigh and sat back. "No, you're a nice guy that thinks about others first. I find it very appealing."

Jerry seemed at a lose for words, so Mary Beth said, "Why don't you go feed that bull of yours and then we can head back to the barn."

With a nod, Jerry opened the truck door. He got out and looked around. "Dazed and confused is not good around a rodeo bull."

"You need some fences."

"They're in the plans right after I make some more money so I can finish the road. Road, fences, and a house."

"Road, fences, and a travel trailer while we build a house," Mary Beth said softly.

Jerry's head snapped around her way. Mary Beth nodded and whispered, "Yeah, I said we."

"It'll be after I sell the Spring calves before I have any extra cash."

Mary Beth looked confused. "If you sell your calves, where is your rodeo stock coming from?"

"No, not my calves. I have a fifty percent interest in my dad's place. I also have leases on a dozen hay fields. That'll bring in more money," Jerry explained.

"Maybe I can help out," Mary Beth said and then chewed her bottom lip. "I was working on a nursing degree in the Army. I'm rated as an LVN, which pays pretty good in the civilian market. I have a pretty healthy college fund to continue my studies."

Jerry grinned and whispered, "Maybe we should see how our first date goes before we make too many plans."

Mary Beth wiggled on the seat and then moved over to sit on the end of it as she had earlier. Her knees were spread wide. She shivered as her hands came up to caress her breasts. Jerry's eyes darted from her sex to her hands several times. "Go feed the bull," she whispered softly.

Jerry gave a little jerk and looked around. "Yeah, the bull," he said more to himself than anything. Looking back at Mary Beth, he grinned as his hand went to the front of his overalls. He gripped his dick through the cloth and sighed.

"The rodeo bull," Mary Beth said with a giggle.

Jerry laughed, let go of his dick, and went to the side of the truck. He lifted a bale of hay and carried it over to the feeder. He looked around as he cut the ties on the bale and scattered it in the feeder. A second bale joined it a few minutes later.

As he walked back to the truck, there was a snort from the edge of the tree line. Jerry looked that way and kept walking toward the truck. The bull was standing in an opening and slowly pawing the mud as he watched Jerry.

Jerry reached the door and turned to look at the bull. "You might want to move over so I don't run over you if I have to get in the truck quickly."

From close to his ear, Mary Beth said, "I already have," as she put her hands on his shoulders and her head next to his. She was on her knees on the seat. "He's big and beautiful," she whispered a moment later.

"Yeah, he is," Jerry replied and then grinned. "I hate him and love him at the same time."

"I can understand that. He's the past and the future," Mary Beth said and kissed Jerry on the neck.

Jerry turned slightly and looked at the young woman behind him. "Speaking of futures..."

Mary Beth grinned and kissed him softly on the lips. "Things are sure looking up," she whispered a moment later as her right hand snaked its way into the side of his overalls. Her fingers gripped his dick and squeezed it gently. "Speaking of up..."

Jerry chuckled as she squeezed his dick again. "I'm not sure who's more dangerous, you or him."

"I won't stomp you. I'll just kill you with kindness."

"Promises, promises," Jerry whispered as he slowly turned sideways, his right hand finding her thigh. It moved over and then up until it cupped her sex.

Mary Beth moaned softly and flexed her hips, rubbing her sex against his hand. His middle finger felt slippery where it rubbed in her slit. She moaned again and moved her hips back away from his hand. "Speaking of hair triggers," she whispered as she took her hand out of his overalls.

Jerry shivered as he raised his hand to his face and sucked on his middle finger. Mary Beth groaned as her hips gave a sharp jerk. He smiled around the finger and then pulled it out of his mouth. "You didn't, did you?"

Mary Beth shook her head and whispered, "Not yet but it's still close."

There was a snort and Jerry's head snapped around. The bull was next to the feeder. "I think that's our cue to leave," he said softly as he slowly sat down on the truck seat. Mary Beth backed up to give him room, her eyes on the bull also.

Jerry eased the truck door closed and started the truck. The bull was motionless as the truck slowly backed up. He made a half circle and then stopped. "He charged the truck the last time I was here, when he was. He didn't hit it but..."

Mary Beth took a deep breath and shivered. "Yeah, we're going to need fences."

Jerry chuckled as he eased forward and started back the way they had come in. "Given time, he'll settle down."

About halfway back to the first feeder, Jerry angled to the left and pulled to a stop in the edge of the woods. Four large oaks made a rough square. "This is where I want to put a house," he said as he turned in the seat and looked at Mary Beth.

She looked around and then looked to her right. The land slopped gradually down to the large pond. Where the truck sat it was level. She looked back at the pond and whispered, "A beautiful view."

"Yes, it is," Jerry said and the added, "It's very private also."

Mary Beth looked at him and grinned. "As in always naked private?"

"Sounds good to me," Jerry replied as he reached up and unsnapped the straps on his overalls.

Mary Beth whimpered softly as he unsnapped the front of his shirt. Jerry winked at her as he opened his door, turned in the seat so he was facing out, and took off his shirt. He took his time taking his boots and socks off. Mary Beth chewed on her lower lip as her eyes ran over his muscular back and arms.

Jerry stood up and the overalls fell down out of sight. Mary Beth moaned softly as his bare butt came into view. Jerry looked over his shoulder and grinned. "So you like my butt." Mary Beth nodded. Jerry bent at the waist to retrieve his overalls. He rolled them up and bent over to get his boots.

As he turned to put the clothes and boots under the tarp, Mary Beth got her first glimpse of his manhood. She shivered. It was standing up hard against his lower belly. It looked larger than she remembered Mark's as being. Not much bigger but... She shivered again as she remembered the first time they had made love. She hadn't been a virgin but...