Barn Story

Story Info
Big studly farmer employs and dominates a cute young guy.
9.2k words
4.49
13.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers

Beau spent the entire morning photographing idyllic landscapes and all the different trees near the farm, a few miles away from the city. The day was hot, and suddenly he could not bear being under the sun anymore. He returned to the car and drove for a while, looking for new angles, but he ended up getting lost.

He was not sure how to return to the city anymore. His phone died and he was not able to orient himself. The dirt road took him to another bigger road and he was not sure whether to take the left or the right side. He wished there was a man to tell him where to go. He blushed and took a deep breath, and then decided to take the right side.

He drove for another while, and suddenly saw another large farm appear in the distance. He was sure he had not seen that one before. There was a white colonial house in the middle and a big red barn near the entrance. The green pastures extended for miles and there were brown cows everywhere.

To make matters worse, his car died and he was forced to leave it behind. The afternoon heat enveloped his body and made his mind fuzzy. He walked down the road and suddenly saw a big man pissing into a bush, near the entrance. The man suddenly noticed his presence and put his cock back into his pants, and turned around.

Beau approached the man and felt more nervous with each step. The man seemed to be in his thirties. He wore dark pants and brown boots, a sweaty shirt and a cowboy hat. He had a tall and robust stature, with thick hairy arms and legs. His body was naturally built, with a wide chest and a healthy prominent belly. His hands were massive and veiny. As Beau walked closer, he saw the man had blue hooded eyes and a big straight nose, smirking lips and a large chin.

Beau looked rather different from that man. He could feel the man's eyes on him, measuring him. He had a shorter stature, a pink complexion and a passive posture. His colorful shirt and tight pants made him look like a city boy. He had a soft face with round hazel eyes behind round glasses, an upturned nose, red lips and a small chin. His hair was short and light brown. Despite the dissonance, he looked at the big man and spoke clearly.

"Uh... excuse me, sir... can you help me?" he said in a breathy tone.

"Are you lost, buddy?" asked the man, in a casual deep voice.

"Y-yes... I think my car battery died, and I'm not sure how to get back to the city and..." he stopped talking when he realized the man had a big bulge. He could not help but look down for a second, and his mouth watered seeing the big package.

"Aw, it's alright, buddy. You're not very far away from the city," said the man in a calming tone. The man noticed his stare and smirked.

The man pierced Beau with his intense blue eyes, and nodded a little bit to see his reaction. Beau felt his heart race a little, and he suddenly smiled and looked down shyly.

"How old are you, buddy?" asked the man.

"Twenty-two, sir. My name's Beau and I'm a photographer," he said awkwardly. He took another peek at the man's bulge.

"That's cool, Beau," said the man warmly. He shook hands with Beau, testing his grip and staring at his mouth. The man's hand was much bigger and warmer, and had a tight grip. "They call me Mr. Wayne. I can help you and try to jump-start your car..." the man looked around and thought for a second, placing his hands on his hips. "Why don't you come in and take some photos of the farm, while I take care of that? I've always wanted to see what it looks like."

"Oh, really? It would be an honor, sir," said Beau.

"Alright, follow me, buddy." Mr. Wayne turned around and walked toward a big white gate.

Beau gulped and felt a little nervous, realizing the man owned the entire place. He had a confident posture and a magnetic voice, as if he owned everything. Beau promptly followed him into the red barn nearby.

"Start by photographing the barn. It's my favorite place on the farm. Then you can walk around and choose whatever angle you want," said Mr. Wayne.

"It's a beautiful barn, sir," said Beau. "It's just what I needed for my project."

"Alright, be my guest..." Mr. Wayne smirked and walked toward the big house.

The man drove his big truck down the road and was able to jump-start Beau's vehicle. Meanwhile, Beau walked around the barn, and then toward the house and took as many photos as he wanted. He also photographed a big weeping willow near the stables, and tried to capture the horses and the wide fields in the distance.

Mr. Wayne oriented Beau on how to reach the city, and told him to come back whenever he wanted and show him the pictures. He wanted a nice picture to hang on the wall, and Beau promised he would find the best one.

"Thank you so much for your help, sir," said Beau humbly, trying to hide his excitement when the man squeezed his hand again. The big masculine fingers enveloped his soft palm and made him twitch a little.

"You're welcome, boy." Mr. Wayne smirked suggestively, and observed Beau as he drove down the road and disappeared.

As Beau drove through the city streets and the downtown buildings floated past him, he could not take Mr. Wayne out of his mind. He wondered if the man was married, and what sort of life he lived on the farm.

He continued to think about Mr. Wayne as he showered in the bathroom of his tiny apartment. He touched himself gently and images of the man's big hairy arms and broad shoulders floated inside his head. His smooth dick twitched uncontrollably in his hand, and he drove himself to a quiet orgasm.

The next day, he looked at the map on his phone and drove carefully back to the farm, with a big 20x20 picture in the back of the car. The image showed the best angle he was able to select: a wide landscape featuring the red barn, the white colonial house and the stables in the distance.

Mr. Wayne smiled and patted him on the shoulder many times when he saw the picture, making him blush and feel a little awkward.

"Thank you so much, Beau," said Mr. Wayne. "You're a talented photographer. How much did that cost?"

"It was an honor, sir. It's a gift," said Beau quickly.

"Really, buddy?" Mr. Wayne squeezed his shoulder harder and smirked.

"Yes, sir," said Beau. He looked down at the man's fat bulge again and nodded a little.

"Well, thank you... Follow me, boy," said Mr. Wayne.

Mr. Wayne walked toward the red barn and Beau followed him without question. His heart beat faster with every step. The man took him to the back of the barn, where nobody would bother them.

Mr. Wayne unbuttoned his pants and his hardening member bounced free in the air. His penis was incredibly long and girthy. The head had the shape of a bell, covered in a thick and veiny foreskin. The juicy shaft was slightly curved to the right. The balls were large, low-hanging eggs. His crotch was bushy, but not excessively hairy.

"Make me feel good," asked Mr. Wayne in a low tone.

Beau felt his face blush again, and his mouth watered more as he stared at the big cock in front of him. It was love at first sight. He kneeled in front of that handsome man.

Mr. Wayne grabbed his hair carefully and touched his face. The man shoved his big cock inside his mouth and started thrusting gently with one hand on the back of his head. Beau could only swallow half of the huge shaft before he started gagging. He tasted the hot, warm flesh on his tongue. It was sweaty and musky, and also hard and masculine. He could feel the intense heat emanate from the man's underwear.

"Do you like that?" asked Mr. Wayne.

Beau nodded and moaned on Mr. Wayne's cock and kept sucking. He adored the taste of big sweaty cock. He could not believe his luck. Mr. Wayne had the smell of a real man.

Mr. Wayne let out a chuckle and grabbed Beau's head with both hands. He took advantage of the opportunity and fucked Beau's mouth hard and steady, making his nuts slap on his chin. Mr. Wayne's hot and veiny cock felt amazing. Beau whimpered and sucked obediently, creating a perfect suction for the hot shaft.

"Fuck yeah, taste that cock," encouraged Mr. Wayne.

Beau gagged happily on the man's tool and swirled his tongue around the head. Mr. Wayne let out a deep groan and shook his hips back and forth, and left and right, making his sausage dance inside Beau's mouth. Seeing Beau blink and gag on his prick seemed to make him even hornier.

Mr. Wayne took his dick out for a moment, causing a loud pop. He hocked a loogie and the big wad fell right onto his cockhead. He smirked and shoved his prick into Beau's mouth again, and fucked it faster. Beau did not protest. Mr. Wayne grabbed his head firmly and started poking his throat confidently. Beau let out gagging sounds and started drooling on the rock-hard shaft.

"Fuck, that feels good. Take that dick in the back of your throat, come on... that's it... let me use that throat, buddy..." said Mr. Wayne in a low tone.

Feeling a tight throat around his proud cock, Mr. Wayne let out a guttural sound of pleasure and fucked even faster. Beau swallowed his cock balls deep and kept taking it eagerly. His round glasses became foggy with his own hot breath. Mr. Wayne looked slightly surprised and proud, and Beau could suddenly taste the precum coating the back of his throat.

"Look up here," said Mr. Wayne.

Beau looked up with hungry eyes, the fat cock planted inside his throat. His eyes were watery and pleading for more. He felt his cheeks become bright red, and the man smirked at him.

"You're my cocksucker now, buddy," said Mr. Wayne confidently. "You're my personal cocksucker. I own your mouth now..."

Beau nodded and moaned with joy, and gagged on Mr. Wayne's large prick. He felt as if he had found his new calling - an incredible gem hidden in the depths of the countryside.

Mr. Wayne grabbed Beau's head with both hands and closed his eyes, and started happily throatfucking him with all his might, deeply enjoying the sensation around his throbbing wood. He massaged his cock with Beau's mouth for a good twenty minutes, until he was satisfied enough, and then he reached the point of no return.

"Get ready, buddy. I'm gonna shoot," he warned with a big smile.

Beau sensed the big burly body in front of him contract and vibrate, as the jets left the big cock and spurted directly into his throat. The man fucked the semen down his throat, making him choke and lose his breath. It felt like the hottest thing in the world, having such a potent, steamy slab throb on his tongue, as it shot endless spurts of spunk.

Beau swallowed every drop of the endless liquid, and kept sucking gently on the knob as he felt the last few jets slide down his throat. Mr. Wayne quietly enjoyed the sensation of a long and powerful orgasm.

Beau finished swallowing the thick cum and then started sucking gently on Mr. Wayne's sweaty nuts. The man let out a happy chuckle and enjoyed the sensation of having his ballsack cleaned. His softening cock lay comfortably on Beau's face as he sucked and slurped the warm nuts.

"Does that taste good?" asked Mr. Wayne.

"Yes, sir, I love your taste," said Beau between licks.

"Good boy... you're such a good boy..." sang Mr. Wayne while patting Beau's head. "You're a good cocksucker. Do you want to be my personal cocksucker?" he asked warmly.

"Yes, sir, please," said Beau eagerly. "This is the best cock in the whole world." He felt a tear run down his cheek.

Beau felt strangely warm and happy inside. He wanted to hug Mr. Wayne's waist and make love to his cock for hours. His own dick twitched happily inside his pants. Instead, Mr. Wayne grabbed his arm and helped him stand up.

Mr. Wayne followed Beau back to his car. He patted Beau on the back and thanked him for the experience. He stared at Beau intensely, and Beau suddenly felt his heart beat faster again.

"Tell me, Beau, do you have a proper job?" asked Mr. Wayne over the car window.

"N-not really, sir... I just take pictures." Beau looked down at the steering wheel.

"How about you come back tomorrow and start working for me?" asked Mr. Wayne casually.

Beau's face lit up and he looked at Mr. Wayne and smiled.

"Really? But sir... Mr. Wayne, I don't know if I'm good for the job," said Beau frankly. "I'm just a city boy, I mean - I'm just Beau," he explained.

Mr. Wayne stared at him and smirked. His handsome eyes glinted and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, buddy. I'm gonna teach you everything you need to know. Come back tomorrow, alright?"

Beau shrugged and tried to give him a humble smile.

"Thank you, sir, I will, sir," said Beau.

"Alright, be safe, buddy," said Mr. Wayne.

And Beau's car took the road and the farm slowly disappeared in the distance.

Beau had a tense night in his small and noisy apartment. He could not sleep properly, wondering if Mr. Wayne was a fever dream and a product of his imagination. The taste of strong semen still lingered in his mouth. He could not stop thinking about Mr. Wayne's sweaty cock and balls, wishing the man was there with him to shove his member in his mouth all night long.

The next morning, he got out of bed earlier and took a long shower, and massaged his slim and smooth body with shampoo. He ate breakfast at the nearby cafe, and then went back to his room and brushed his teeth. He wore a light flannel, some blue jeans and brown boots, and observed himself in the mirror. It looked appropriate and cute enough for the job.

He drove quickly back to the farm. When he arrived, Mr. Wayne was walking outside and orienting two young guys on how to mend a white fence. The man touched them on the waist and the shoulder, and said "good boys".

Beau parked his car and walked up to Mr. Wayne. The man saw him and shook his hand - a warm and strong grip - and guided him into the barn without saying a word. Mr. Wayne said he should start working immediately, and that he did not allow procrastination in his farm.

"From now on, you're my barn boy," said Mr. Wayne seriously. "Your job is to take care of the food and the water, groom and tack the horses and clean the stalls, and keep everything else clean and organized. The payment is good for a young and healthy boy like you."

"Thank you so much, sir," said Beau humbly.

Mr. Wayne spent the day teaching Beau everything he needed to know. He held Beau close and showed him all the tools he would use. He oriented Beau on how to organize the area and how to keep things clean. Beau nodded happily and learned fast. Mr. Wayne seemed proud of him, and patted him on the head a few times.

"I see you're a fast learner," said Mr. Wayne with a happy smile. "I'm sure you will learn how to serve me properly."

Mr. Wayne introduced Beau to his other employees and his two brothers, Mark and Tony. He told them Beau was the son of an old friend, and that he was willing to employ him for the summer. The men smirked when they learned Beau was the new barn boy.

Mr. Wayne's brothers were both handsome and masculine, but younger. Beau learned from them that Mr. Wayne was a single man, and that he had inherited the farm and the family business after the death of his father. Beau also observed that most employees were quite young and good-looking, and that Mr. Wayne was rather demanding and physical around them.

At the end of that day, Mr. Wayne visited the barn again and inspected all the work. He patted Beau on the head and took him to the back of the building.

"Make me feel good again," said the man.

Mr. Wayne held his big hardening cock and beat Beau's face with it.

"Yes, sir, of course," said Beau.

Beau opened his mouth and sucked the sweat off Mr. Wayne's member. He cupped Mr. Wayne's balls with his warm hands, making the man release a moan of pleasure. Mr. Wayne grabbed his head with both hands, and started thrusting in a delicious motion.

"Keep rubbing those balls," he instructed and increased the pace.

Beau massaged the warm balls as the man shoved his girthy erection into his mouth. The man seemed to relax and lose control of his inhibitions. He let out a deep grunt and fucked Beau's mouth with gusto. He made his nuts slap Beau's chin again, over and over.

Mr. Wayne enjoyed invading Beau's mouth fast, and knowing that Beau craved the taste of his sweaty cock seemed to make him more comfortable. But he took a long time to cum. He seemed determined to make Beau take his cock for a long while and train him to be a proper cocksucker.

Mr. Wayne fucked Beau's throat for forty minutes - and by the end, Beau was practically begging for his semen. His round glasses were all foggy and his face was red like a wet tomato, and Mr. Wayne grinned at him lewdly. He poked Beau's throat until his gag reflex was completely gone, and then finally shot a big creamy load down his throat.

"Good boy, buddy, good boy..." Mr. Wayne patted Beau's head gently and helped him stand up. "You're a good pal and I'm so happy to be your new boss. Thank you for swallowing my spunk."

"You're welcome, sir! I'm so lucky to be your new barn boy... and... and to swallow your spunk." Beau blushed.

"Aw, good job, buddy. Don't be shy. You did a good job and I'm proud of you," encouraged Mr. Wayne.

"T-thank you so much, sir. It's my honor to work for you, sir," said Beau eagerly.

That night in the apartment, as the cars and motorcycles roared in the distance, Beau lay in bed with a happy smile. He felt lucky to have a new boss and a real man to orient him. His cute dick twitched under the blanket, and he slowly fell asleep and dreamed of big manly balls.

The next few days were very fun and intense. Beau always showed up to work on time and did his daily chores, while Mr. Wayne took care of his own responsibilities, but always keeping an eye on Beau from a distance and observing his work.

On Friday, the sun was particularly hot, so Mr. Wayne snapped his fingers and Beau came running.

"Boy, bring me a cold bottle of water. My balls are dripping."

"Yes, sir, right away, sir," said Beau respectfully.

Beau turned around and ran to the house. He heard Mr. Wayne make a comment about his "plump butt", and that made him blush. He suddenly wondered if Mr. Wayne was into plowing butts.

Mr. Wayne ordered Beau around a few more times just to have another look at his backside. "Boy, bring me a beer,"... "Boy, clean that up," he commanded. Beau noticed Mr. Wayne's intentions, and kept bouncing his butt around the farm. When he leaned in to clean a stall in the barn, Mr. Wayne stared at him openly and his blue eyes glinted as a threat.

The man waited until Beau finished his work, and then demanded his daily blowjob at the back of the barn. Beau eagerly gagged on his man sausage, and Mr. Wayne swiftly leaned in to have another look. Beau was on his knees and his butt was innocently tilted in the air, so the man could see his peachy crack coming out of his pants. Mr. Wayne poked his throat faster to make him gag and shake his ass a little. He focused on Beau's crack and kept pounding his mouth until the sunset came.

"Oh, fuck, swallow that fucking spunk," said Mr. Wayne a little too loud.

Beau choked on the big load, but swallowed every drop. Mr. Wayne helped him stand up and patted him on the butt.

"Good job, buddy, good job," he squeezed Beau's right cheek a little.

"Thank you, Mr. Wayne, sir, it's a pleasure," said Beau in a breathy voice. His face was all red and sweaty.

Mr. Wayne took a deep breath and looked around to see if anybody was nearby. He then proceeded to make a bold offer.

"Beau, you've done a good job as my barn boy, and you deserve a reward. How about a promotion?" He leaned in and talked in Beau's ear. "I want you as my personal butt boy," he said firmly.

Beau blushed like a tomato and trembled a little.

"Your personal b-butt boy? Does that mean...?"

"That means you will make me feel good with your butt," replied Mr. Wayne.

toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers