Barn Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir... right away." Beau stood up and walked quickly toward the kitchen.

Mr. Wayne's house was comfortably large, warm and masculine, since he lived by himself and was often accompanied by his brothers. Beau calculated it would take a lot of work to keep everything clean and tight, including the rooms upstairs. The kitchen island and the sink were fairly messy with boxes, tools and dirty dishes, and he figured he would have to clean that mess as soon as possible.

He grabbed a beer bottle from the fridge and walked back into the living room.

Mr. Wayne swiftly grabbed the beer from his hand and took a sip. Then he rested one leg above the coffee table and pointed to the ground.

"Rule number two: rub my feet," he said casually.

Beau kneeled in front of the table and carefully removed Mr. Wayne's big leather boot. A big and wide foot covered with a black sock popped out, and a warm and light sweaty smell involved Beau's nose and strangely made his mouth water. He looked at the man and he nodded.

He removed the black sock slowly, revealing the red sole and the long toes. The foot was massive and masculine like the rest of Mr. Wayne's body. There was hair on the top, and sock lint on the bottom. The man wiggled his toes and Beau found it hard to look away from them. He grabbed the big foot with both hands and started rubbing carefully.

Mr. Wayne let out a sigh of relaxation. Beau massaged the warm sole with circular movements of his thumbs, and then used his knuckles to release the tension on the heel. He intensely massaged the ball of the foot and even slid his fingers between the sweaty toes.

"You're a natural," said Mr. Wayne. "Keep going. Help me relax..."

"Thank you, sir, it's an honor," said Beau.

Mr. Wayne placed the other foot on the table and Beau repeated the process. He massaged the man's feet for a whole hour, until his knees and hands started to hurt. Mr. Wayne sat comfortably on the couch and watched TV quietly.

"Rule number three," said the man finally. "fuck off and get to work." He winked.

Beau started with the kitchen. He washed the dishes and collected all the trash, until the place was practically empty and organized. Then he walked upstairs and cleaned Mr. Wayne's bedroom - a cozy space with a large bed and a hidden bathroom.

The house had three bathrooms in total. Mr. Wayne's was the largest, with a large bathtub. Another bathroom was at the end of the corridor, and a smaller bathroom was near the kitchen. Beau got on his hands and knees and cleaned all the toilets and the bathroom floors. He collected the dirty underwear and the sweaty shorts, and took them to the laundry room. He would have to wash them later.

He walked back to the kitchen by the end of the afternoon, and started cooking dinner. He was able to prepare beef, rice, mashed potatoes and a green salad.

He served Mr. Wayne at the dinner table, and then was invited to sit beside him and eat in silence. The man complimented his food until he blushed, but he knew he would have to learn new dishes to keep that big mountain satisfied.

Mr. Wayne ate a lot of food - much more than Beau could ever eat - and drank a glass of wine. He burped and smiled at Beau, and shoved another glass of wine in Beau's hand.

"Drink, buddy. You're gonna need it." He grinned.

Beau looked at him, slightly confused, and then gulped the wine as fast as he could. He choked a little, and then showed the empty cup to Mr. Wayne.

"Now go upstairs and take a nice shower. Wait for me in the guest room. Prepare for a brutal longdicking," Mr. Wayne commanded.

Beau felt his heart beat incessantly as he walked through the corridor, entered the bathroom and removed his clothes. He looked at his body in the mirror, slim and smooth, with a reddish tone from working under the sun. He took a steaming shower and washed his butt carefully. His smooth dick twitched up and down. His arms were shaking, in a mixture of fear and excitement. Mr. Wayne had used the word "brutal", and he was about to find out what that meant.

He waited for the man on the soft mattress of the guest room, a smaller space at the end of the corridor, where he would now sleep. As he waited on his hands and knees, he felt the reality of that new life finally taking effect, and he wondered if that was the right thing to do. It was definitely the most exciting, he thought. He tilted his naked butt in the air, rested his face on the mattress, and waited for a while.

Mr. Wayne entered the room sometime later, and found him waiting there all naked, with his buttocks spread and his hole twitching. The man took off his shirt in a swift motion. He unzipped his pants and grabbed his massive hard sausage. He positioned himself behind Beau, grabbed the waist with both hands, and shoved his cock all the way inside.

"Knock knock, buddy," said Mr. Wayne.

Beau let out a little whine and felt his poor hole burn and slowly accommodate the large invasion. Mr. Wayne gave him only a minute to adapt, and then started pounding fast and hard, making their bodies clap in a thunderous motion, and the bed squeak loudly - a lewd and nasty sound.

"Come on, bitch. Let it out, sing for me," the man provoked.

Beau gave in and allowed himself to moan and scream like a bitch. Mr. Wayne released deep grunts of approval and kept banging as hard as possible, now determined to stretch Beau for his dominant pleasure. He fucked Beau from behind until it was past midnight; until their bodies were glistening with sweat and the entire room was covered in his masculine essence. He stepped on Beau's face with his big manly foot, and kept fucking like a pro.

"Take that cock up your beta ass, bitch," the man grunted in Beau's ear.

"Oh, fuck... Mercy, sir! Please, mercy!"

Beau started to wonder when it would all stop. Mr. Wayne grabbed his body and threw him around like a rag doll, placing him on his back and folding his soft body. Beau's legs rested on the big wide shoulders, and he could now see the large and muscular sweaty body on top of him. The hairy beast kept fucking with swagger for a long while, longdicking him hard and balls deep. The sweat dripped from that huge body and fell onto Beau's face.

Mr. Wayne grinned and stared deep into his eyes. The man spread his hairy thighs wider and started plowing even stronger and louder, while observing every movement and sound he was able to provoke. Beau stared back in a trance, and moaned as loud as he could - long and weak sounds of sincere submission. The bed squeaked with every thrust he received.

Mr. Wayne leaned in and said dirty things in his ear.

"Do you like my big man sausage in your pussy? Do you like taking big man sausage, boy? Take that fat schlong in your pussy, princess..."

"Aaah..." moaned Beau.

It was past midnight, and the brutal fucking continued as hard and as loud as possible. Mr. Wayne lay on his back and made Beau lay on top of him, also on his back. The man passed his thick arms under Beau's knees and folded him in a perfect full nelson. Beau felt his jaw drop in surprise, and could not help but whine like a bitch, as the man ravaged his hole again, the big hairy balls bouncing up and down with every thrust. Mr. Wayne would not stop fucking him anytime soon.

"Can you smell that stink in the air, boy? Can you smell my big sweaty nuts? Learn it, buddy. Ya gonna learn to crave it!" said Mr. Wayne lewdly.

Beau's eyes rolled back in ecstasy. He was lost in that dazing, overwhelming sensation of being conquered. Yes, he could smell Mr. Wayne's alpha scent in the air, and at that point, he desired more of it, and there was not a single inch of that man's body he would not worship. His dick twitched pathetically in the air and finally spurted several jets of semen onto himself.

"That's it, bitch boy. Cum on Daddy's cock. That means you're my bitch. Never forget that!" Mr. Wayne slapped Beau's asscheek and kept fucking hard. "Take it! Take it! Take it!"

"Aaah! Thank you, sir! Thank you! I'm your bitch!" Beau cried in ecstasy, his hole twitching around Mr. Wayne's fat dong.

After a while, Mr. Wayne grabbed Beau again and threw him flat on his stomach. The man lay on top of Beau, his entire weight crushing Beau against the soft sweaty mattress. The anal destruction continued hard and steady, and the bed squeaked even louder.

Mr. Wayne placed his big arms under Beau's arms, and enveloped Beau's neck with his big veiny hands. Beau almost lost his breath, but it was so overwhelming he could not even think about oxygen. His body was limp and soft, being hugged and crushed from behind by Mr. Wayne's juicy, hairy and heavy body, bathed in masculine sweat. The man kept pounding his hole and stretching it to its limit, reshaping him, turning him into a personal fuckhole... thrusting and pounding for a long time... until he shouted.

"Fuck, boy! I'm gonna cum!" the man roared. "I'm about to nut in your pussy! Fuuuck yeah!"

"Aaah! Sir, please, cum in my pussy! Please cum deep in my pussy!" begged Beau.

"Fuuuck! I'm cumming, boy! Take my nut in your pussy!" Mr. Wayne shouted proudly, as his body spasmed in a thunderous orgasm.

Beau felt it. He felt the warm juice flood the depths of his tender walls, filling him up to the brim. His sloppy hole was inundated by a real man's nut. Mr. Wayne panted on top of him, the big hairy belly glued against his back, his entire skin drenched in Mr. Wayne's sweat.

The man approached his ear and spoke in a low, husky tone.

"I own you forever. Never forget that."

Then his big sausage popped out of Beau's butt, and the semen oozed out tenderly. Beau sensed it running down his crack and his taint.

"Good night, buddy," said Mr. Wayne as he walked out of the room.

"Good night, Mr. Wayne," said Beau drunkenly.

That night, Beau lay naked on the sweaty mattress. He was able to hear Mr. Wayne snoring in the distance, in his master bedroom, and it felt somehow comforting. He was covered in Mr. Wayne's musk. His sheets and his white pillow emanated a rich masculine scent. He felt his hole throb, wet and warm and leaking a thick semen. He fell asleep and could still feel it throbbing the entire night.

When he woke up in the morning, he heard the birds sing and the rooster crow outside, and his hole was still throbbing. Mr. Wayne had stretched him for good. He giggled and got out of bed to prepare breakfast.