Barnyard Betty

Story Info
Betty milks the cow and two young men.
1.4k words
4.29
41.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty, who was home from her junior year at college was doing chores at her parents' farm while waiting for her boyfriend Kellen to show up.

Her parents and younger brother, Tommy said goodbye as they drove away to do some shopping in the nearby village. Tommy was two years younger than Betty and was also home from college. He had completed his freshman year. Betty and Tommy had always been close. When Betty brought Kellen around for the first time, Tommy kidded her about whether she was "doing it" with Kellen. Betty told him to mind his own business, but the kidding continued.

Betty was milking the family cow when Kellen found her in the barn. She was sitting on a milking stool in a gray sweatsuit when Kellen approached. Kellen thought she looked pretty as she sat there with her hair in a pony-tail. He went back to his car and got his camera to take a few photos of her. Betty smiled and laughed as Kellen took the pictures of her pulling on the cow's teats and he joked about whether hers were as nice as the cow's. Betty pulled up her sweatshirt to show her breasts to Kellen. He motioned for her to take her sweatshirt off, which she did. He took a number of photos of her sitting on the stool milking the cow while she was topless and others of her standing beside the black and white cow. They were really good photos he thought. His girlfriend was fresh and pretty and her perky titties stood out nice. Her pink skin with the deep pink nipples next to the cow made a nice photo.

Kellen asked her to take pictures next to the other animals. Betty held a white chicken next to her breasts. "If she pecks my tits, you'll be the one to suffer" she kidded Kellen. Then she went to the pony that had been hers since she was twelve.

Kellen took a few photos of topless Betty next to the white pony. He asked her to ride the pony, so she put the bridle on and was getting the saddle. He told her to get on the horse bare-backed. She rode around the barnyard on the beautiful horse with her bare tits jiggling as she laughed and rode. After few minutes, Kellen asked her to take off her pants and ride around in her panties. She did. Then, after a few minutes, be convinced her to remove her panties too and ride the horse in the nude. Kellen was enthralled at the sight of his beautiful girlfriend on the back of the pony. Her dark brown pussy hair contrasted with the white horse. Her pony-tail and her tits bounced around as she rode. After a few more photos, Betty got down off the horse and kissed Kellen.

He took Betty inside the barn, laid her on a pile of hay and fucked her. They were very passionate for each other and made love frantically while the horse, the cow and a couple of goats watched. Usually, people watched animals fuck. This was a reversal as they watched Kellen and Betty fuck like animals in the barn.

Kellen had just come by for a little while and had to leave for an appointment. He kissed Betty goodbye and got up and left the barn. Betty just laid back in the hay and relaxed in the aftermath of a sweet love-making session. She was day dreaming as she laid there. Kellen drove off and passed Betty's parents and brother returning in their car. He wasn't sure if they recognized him. It turns out that her brother Tommy did, but the parents did not.

When Betty's family got back, her mother asked where she was when Betty was not in the house. She asked Tommy to go find her for lunch. Tommy walked into the barn and Betty heard him coming. She was still nude and didn't know where her clothes were. She jumped up and hid behind a piece of farm equipment.

Tommy came in calling for her. She called back "Tommy. Don't look. Can you hand me my sweatshirt from over there?"

Tommy got the sweatshirt but remembered that he had noticed her sweatpants and panties in the yard. He asked her, "Come get your shirt. Why are you hiding?"

Betty said in a loud whisper, "I don't have any clothes on."

"Why?' He asked.

"Because Kellen was just here and I took them off for him." She answered.

"Show me." Tommy said. He hadn't seen his sister naked in many years.

Betty stepped out with her hands covering her breasts and pussy. "Let me see." Said Tommy with a mischievous smile. Betty dropped her arms and Tommy could see her soft pink body.

"What happened to your clothes, big sister?" He asked.

She was pissed at him, but he had the advantage. "What do you think little brother?" She replied.

"I think you and Kellen were fooling around. I'm going to tell. Remember the time when you told Mom and Dad that I was necking with my girlfriend out here when we were in high school?" He asked.

"That was different. We were younger." She tried to rebut his statement.

"Were you and Kellen doing it?" He asked.

"None of your business." She snapped back.

"Okay." He said and started to walk away with her sweatshirt.

"Tommy, wait. Help me get back in the house, please." She begged him.

Tommy was slow to answer. "Why should I? What's in it for me?"

She said, "C'mon Tommy. What do you want?"

"Let me see you." He said. "You've grown since I last saw you. Turn around and let me see."

Betty slowly turned around. Tommy looked at her pretty back and ass and saw some white fluid on the inside of her legs. While embarrassed, Betty somehow had always felt close to her brother, like when then were little and shared secrets with each other. She modeled for him and wiggled her ass a bit.

She happened to notice a bulge in Tommy's pants. She coyly said, "Little brother. Are you getting a hard-on looking at your sister? You pervert."

Tommy blushed so she continued. "Show me. It's only fair."

Tommy was embarrassed, but unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants to show her his young prick. It bobbed in front of him.

Betty instructed him, "Bring it closer so I can see it."

Tommy walked over in front of her. She reached out an took her brother's cock in her hands. She gently stoked it as she looked into his eyes. "Does that feel good, little boy?" Tommy groaned.

"If I take care of this, will you get my clothes and not say anything to Mom and Dad? Will you forget about all of this?" She challenged him.

Tommy was now at the disadvantage. He was enthralled by his sister and was being governed by his pecker. "I won't tell Mom and Dad, but there's no way I'll ever forget this.

Betty smiled and looked into his eyes and dropped to her knees. She took his cock in her mouth and swallowed half of it. Then she licked it and swallowed again, taking it deeper into her mouth and throat. Tommy had gotten blow-jobs from a few of his girlfriends, but none of them were anywhere near as good as what he was getting from his sister. He reached down and fondled her breasts and her nipples. She sucked him deeper and deeper until she had swallowed his entire penis. She rubbed her nose in his pubic hair as she licked the underside of his cock with her tongue. Tommy was overcome by how good it felt and the unexpected skill of his sister. She hungrily sucked and licked his cock, took it back down her throat and he exploded. His semen gushed out into her mouth and into her belly. Betty licked his cock clean and stood up while she licked her lips.

"Should we tell Mom and Dad about this?" she asked.

"Hell no." Tommy answered. "That's was amazing; how did you learn how to do that?"

His sister smiled at him and said, "Lots of practice."

Tommy went and got the rest of her clothes and Betty got dressed just in time. As their dad walked into the barn, Tommy was helping Betty with the milk pail that was still under the cow. Everything looked innocent enough.

They never did anything again, but they would confide in each other more and became closer than they had ever been.