All Comments on 'Barriers Ch. 03'

by ThingsYouWouldBelieve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That's what you fucker

Seriously? He expects Jason to forgive him just like that?! I am fucking angry. he doesn't deserve him! he should've just left him alone instead of tormenting him. I hope he becomea miserable and suicidal when this story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i hope . .

that Jon doesn't turn out to be the bad guy . . . I really think he's good for Jason, regardless of whether or not Mark is being sincere in his apology.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this story!

I love this because it isn't all just sex. So many stories lead to sex straight away. I just want to read a love story with passion and romance. And so far am loving this. Still not sure whether jon is a bad guy or not. But I'm hoping Jason can be happy soon. Can't wait for the next chapter!

ThingsYouWouldBelieveThingsYouWouldBelieveabout 9 years agoAuthor

Chapter 4 should be out shortly despite my need to be completely happy with each chapter.

After rereading this chapter i'm really not happy with it, Mark's storyline should have been fleshed out more before i revealed the twist. On my re-read it looks incredibly rushed in my opinion but the ratings say otherwise so i can't be too upset. Perhaps i'll use future chapters to expand his character instead.

As an aside for those checking on the story daily, my computer lost all the work i did on Chapter 6 so i have to rewrite that one from scratch =/ I'm also really unhappy with Chapter 5 because well...you'll see. Hopefully i'll have both chapters out soon.

If an semi-expereinced writer has been enjoying my work please message me i need someone to bounce ideas off of. It's just been me criticizing myself over and over.

Thanks for the support everyone it means alot :)

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 9 years ago
i am hooked

this story has many plot twists and I can't wait for the next chapter to come. I didn't see it coming with Mark being gay, so I eager to see where this goes. So far it is a love story in the making. 4 stars so far, I am waiting to see if it gets to be a 5 star story. (it is close) Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Complex plot

I'm really liking this story. The characters seem so real, and I can feel their torment. You are doing a great job of developing the personalities and making this story very personal. I' m anxious to see where this goes. My heart goes out to Jason, I hope he can find true love and happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some best friend. She is a selfish bitch that is lying to Jason, picking Mark over him despite knowing how much Mark hurt Jason, ignoring Jason’s clear words that he wants nothing to do with Mark, blind to fact that Mark is only guilty and apologetic to stay in her pants, and trying to run of Jon from jason’s life so she is the only one Jason can lean on. She’s a garbage heap POS friend. I hope Mark breaks her heart like he obviously did Jason’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous