Barriers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just...give me...a minute..." I attempted to find my bearings at that started with breathing. The water was more than welcome and eventually I was able to readjust on the bed and signaled him to join me. He took off his pants leaving those incredible black boxer briefs on and hopped in throwing his hand around my shoulder.

I tried to start talking, expecting Jon to be his old dumb self again, but as soon as I opened my mouth he shushed me.

"We can talk about this tommorow. Let's just go to sleep and enjoy what we had." He nibbled on my earlobe as he continued to whisper. "Happy Birthday." I wasn't in any condition to argue so I closed my eyes and let his embrace lull me to sleep.

I woke up pretty abruptly. I could never sleep well being in an unfamiliar place. Jon had turned over at some point so he was sleeping at the other end of the bed, happily snoring into his pillow. I looked at my phone to see it was only 4am. After staring at the ceiling for 5 minutes I realized I wouldn't be going back to sleep soon and decided to take opportunity to go down to the lobby and smoke. I fumbled around the room in the dark looking for the appropriate clothes to head downstairs. Before heading down I realized my cigarettes were missing so I continued to stumble looking for them in all my things. After about 10 minutes I heard some shifting behind me and knew I had failed to sneak out without alerting Jon.

"They're in my pants." He groggily muttered. "What time is it?"

"A little after 4:30." I quipped annoyed. I completely forgot he took them from me last night and he knew exactly what I wanted.

"Ok, enjoy." He turned back over and closed his eyes as I rolled mine.

A short elevator trip down and a walk through the lobby put me outside. It was standard for a Friday night, everyone had been kicked out of the club at this point and were waiting for their uber rates to go down. You had your plastered idiots trying to take selfies and the people who were clearly way past their drug rolls and ready to go home. I walked to the end of the lot and found a bench to chill on while I lit my smoke. I thought about it for a few minutes and decided to do the thing I had been avoiding.

"Wow you're alive." I knew Jenna would be up. "How can you not fucking answer me asshole? I've been worried sick."

"Relax bitch I'm sure Houston kept you occupied."

"I haven't talked to him since yesterday."

"You mean when he defended Jon?"

"Of course he fucking told you."

"I'm just saying if that's whats gonna turn you off from him, I'm all for it."

"Ok great you stop talking to Jon and I'll stop talking to Mark. Perfect!"

"Not happening."

"Oh come on."

"You're like joking right now right? Do I need to remind you what happened when I came out to him?"

"That was a century ago and he is sorry. He literally defended you today and you're still going to hold it against him?"

"Yes Jenna, I should just forgive him just because you're dating him." This is why I was avoiding the conversation. When two people don't agree on what the fundamental issue is it's just a bunch of words being thrown around with no end in sight. "Look we just don't agree and we'll just have to deal for now."

"Whats life without a little drama? How about this, if one of them treats either of us poorly we drop him like a sack of bricks....ooh maybe we can get blackmail first." Everyone always called me the trouble maker but Jenna was twenty times worse when she was on her game.

"I'm gonna go back to bed."

"Make sure you can walk on Monday."

"Very funny you dumb bitch."

"Love you too." With that she hung up. It went better than I thought it would. Usually when we fight she cries and I drink myself into a stupor and then we make up a few days later.

I came back to Jon exactly as I left him. I looked at my phone to see an hour had passed. Another few hours of sleep couldn't hurt so I got back under the covers and laid on the vacant side of the bed. With the sun not coming up for a few hours I stirred around in the dark until I felt a familiar arm fall on top of me and a nibble on my ear.

"Howd it go?"

"How'd what go?"

"The conversation you clearly had with Jenna."

"How..."

"You came in annoyed Jason. You grabbed the blanket and woke me up and didn't even notice. Why else would you be so annoyed?"

"We'll get drunk and make up on Sunday like we always do." I was just doing my best to now think about it.

"I'm sorry." He brought me in close and put his lips as close to my shoulder blade as he could without touching it. "I'll do my best to be nice to her I know she's your only friend."

"Now see why can't she do the same without involving Houston."

"Because she's self centered."

"So are you." I rolled away from him annoyed.

"You're so touchy." He laughed then yawned. "I'm sorry I swear."

"Whatever."

"Alright how about I make you feel good again." He grabbed my hand and put them on his abs.

"Jon, stop if I wanted this to be about sex I would've fucked you ages ago." I said very controlled, not making any attempt to look at him. It was pretty much lost if I even looked at him here.

"It doesn't have to be about the sex, but it doesn't hurt." He brought me in close. "Come on, I know you enjoyed it."

"I just had a cigarette, I thought you couldn't stand it."

"I could get used to it." He went back to my neck, tenderly pecking at it over and over trying to get me to give in. "I know you enjoy this." He moved his hand to my chest to check on my heart. Strangely enough this time my heart wasn't racing. I didn't feel the massive rush of anxiety I had felt less than 8 hours ago. My body and mind had finally relaxed to Jon's touch.

"Can you just hold me?" I brought his arm all the way over and hunched up. "Just having you hold me for a bit would be better than any blowjob you could give me right now."

"Anything for the birthday boy." He put his head on my shoulder and pecked my cheek.

"It's not my birthday anymore idiot." I felt him slide over onto me and couldn't help but notice a particular body part poking my ass through our clothing. "Horndog Jon Han at it again I see."

"What can I say? You're sexy as fuck and I can't wait until you're ready." I felt him wiggle his eyebrow and I rolled my eyes away from him.

"I guess the rumors are true then."

"That I'm huge? Lets just say I break the Asian stereotype. Come on just touch it and if you aren't turned on then we'll go back to sleep." He grabbed my left hand and bought it to his thigh.

it had been a while since I had been in bed with someone else, let alone touched a dick. Jon was so good at pressing my buttons in all the right ways. I never felt pressured or rushed with him. My hand slipped under the thin fabric on his left leg and I felt the tip of his massive head.

"Fuck yeah." He moved so I would feel his entire head in my hand. It fit perfectly in the middle of my palm and he was already leaking precum. He knew that he had me hooked, that I had to see and feel all of it. He pushed off the blankets and turned me over to devour my mouth. I moved my hand and I found myself to be correct in my initial assessment. Jon was a solid 8 inches and nice and thick. He moaned in my mouth as I rapidly moved my hands up and down his monster.

I had to feel it in my mouth. I had to taste Jon as he had done to me not too long ago. I moved down the bed and looked at his swollen member. In the moonlight his cock was leaking profusely, a huge vein following his urethra halfway down and he was perfectly cut, the skin stretched out thin over the throbbing muscle.

"Jason...fuck" He moaned as I inched closer to wrapping my lips around his beautiful cut cock.

"Hmm?" I hummed over the tip and his hand gripped my hair harder.

"Fuck..." He winced as he was unsure what he wanted to say.

"Alright." I told him a second before I took his head in my mouth. His hips bucked and I felt a hand grip my hair signaling his enjoyment of the situation we found ourselves in.

"FUCK YES." Jon was a lot bigger in my mouth than I had anticipated, it took a second to figure out how to take it. I licked the slit and sucked on the head while I figured out how to swallow this monster. This elicited louder moans and a stronger grip on my hair. I decided to throw caution to the wind and flattened my tongue to take as much as I could at once. I found myself being able to get halfway down before I hit my uvula, gagging and coughing a bit. Jon snapped out of his trance and released my head. "Shit, I'm so sorry."

"Nah it's fine." I laughed a bit and I continued to cough.

"Get up here." He brought me back up. "Let's take it slow."

"How can you go from screaming yes to this?"

"Look after Wednesday, I just don't want you to feel pressured to do anything with me you aren't comfortable with. I'll live with some blue balls. Besides, we're definitely further along than I thought I would be by now."

He was right, we had gone from me freaking out over a kiss to blowjobs in less than 48 hours. I thought back to Wednesday night. The memories were blurry but I remember the gist of it. I told him to get out of my life, trying to scare him like I did with everyone but he braved through it and held me as I broke down.

"You didn't run...." I mumbled

"Sorry what?"

"I said you didn't run. You know, on Wednesday."

"Well yeah, I wasn't going to abandon you like that." He brushed the hair out of my eyes to get a better look at my face. "You're my friend and you needed me."

"Everyone runs Jon. " I felt the tears welling up. It sucks being this emotionally unstable. "I'm too much, too crazy."

"How many times do I have to say it?" He flicked away the tears that had managed to make it out. "I know you're so much more than you show other people. You're just scared."

"See you have to keep comforting me. I'm a fucking mess." I turned away ashamed.

"I think I know what I signed up for babe." He pulled me right back in, laying my head on his chest. "We're working on it together ok?"

I just didn't understand what he could possibly see in me. There were plenty of people smarter than me back at Wilson High, people who were mentally stable and could keep him in check but instead he was here holding me, 4 hours away in a different state.

"You seriously need to stop doubting yourself." He stared straight ahead at the reflection in the tv. "You challenge me. You're helping me grow as a person, something I didn't think I was doing when I first started talking to you." He tilted my head up to make sure I heard the next part. "I'm just as scared as you right now honestly. I've never felt like this before, you know caring this much about someone. Maybe Kenny comes close but that guys my brother. I think about you as much more than that."

"How do you know you feel this way for sure? That you aren't just taking pity on me after seeing how much of a mess I was?" I rested my head on his shoulder, trying to hide more tears. "I just feel like a charity case right now."

"Honestly, I don't." I looked up and saw him staring straight at the reflection in the television that was off. "There's no time to worry though, I want to live life before I had to settle down and take care of my family. You don't fake nice and bullshit like everyone else does, they have all this time and can just fuck around. I don't."

I hadn't thought about it like that. Here was a star basketball player, pretty much putting his neck out on the line to date stupid ol' me. He was just trying to push himself to experience more before his time was up and he had to become an adult and he somehow thought I was good enough to be a part of it.

"You're good enough. I wish you would see that."

"Can you fucking stop?" I smacked his chest a little harder than I anticipated and he wheezed. "Shit sorry."

"It's fine." He whined as he rubbed the spot I hit. "I can't help but read your mind, sorry."

"What is it written all over my face?"

"I just feel you think it. I'm able to do it with people I'm very close with."

"Well what am I thinking about now?" I slid my hand down his thigh. I was partially annoyed at the whole mind reading thing and partially ready to pick up where we left off.

"Jason...I mean it, we don't have to rush." He closed his eyes and I felt his briefs rise up, indicating a contradiction growing nearby.

"But you want it though..." I nuzzled his neck and gently licked it as my hand slowly moved up from the bottom of his thigh.

"Do you want it?" He moaned as I worked on his neck.

"Read my mind."

"I can't handle this twice..." I could feel his hand moving onto my ass.

"We don't need to go that far." I began massaging his balls eliciting a louder groan. "Maybe I don't blow you tonight."

"Come on man." His head went back and whimpered. "What do you want?"

I gripped the base of his dick in my hand as I slid up to give his hand better access to my ass. He gripped my ass harder as I moved up and down all seven inches of his dick. I began pulling down my sweats and the blanket with my free hand. I wanted to make him scream.

He opened his eyes as he realized what I was doing and sat there as I got up and straddled him.

"You aren't going to..."

"Nah I'm just gonna drive you nuts like you like it so much so much." I dove in on his mouth, sucking and biting whatever I could get a grip on. All remaining articles of clothing were swiftly removed as we fought for dominance. He attempted to grip my hair and push me down but I wasn't about to lose to him. I was going to make him beg me to cum. I pushed my ass down on his cock, grinding it like my life depended on it. I could feel his head leaking all over my bare hole and knew he would fucking lose it. Sure enough his grip relaxed on my head and he surrendered to me in his complete confusion at the drastic turn we had taken. He groaned as I continued to invade his mouth asserting my dominance.

"Oh my fucking god." He screamed as he broke off the kiss. "You feel so fucking good holy shit."

I threw my head back as I grinded my ass from top to bottom over his head. It felt amazing to be this close to him and have it mean something. Knowing that I was giving him unfathomable amounts of pleasure made me want to work harder, to drive him nuts. I went in circles, wetting my tight hole around his mushroom head.

"Jason please." He slammed his fists into the bed, frustrated at what I was doing. He knew we weren't fucking tonight but I was giving him the absolute closest thing I could give him and it was driving him insane. "Your ass feels so fucking good I can't fucking take it." He wanted to remain consistent, prove that he meant every word he said in spite of my actions up until this point. "You fucking win I'm begging you."

"You promise you won't hurt me." I looked at him and threw my hands on his beautifully symmetrical pecs. "You want to be with me for me, and I'm not some stupid conquest." I had to be sure that this was for real. My own hardon bounced against my stomach as continued my aggressive teasing loving the rush I was getting from being on him, being naked and driving him insane.

"YES I FUCKING LOVE YOU JASON NOW PLEASE GET ME OFF." He roared and that was when I knew it was time.

I dropped down to take his left nut in my mouth and gripped the base of his swelling dick. I jerked it as hard as I could as I suck his nut to give him the friction he was crying out for. In absolutely no time I felt his left nut rise up out of my mouth and urethra fill with cum. I watched as he shot all over his abs and face, cursing and yelling over his long awaited sweet release.

I rose up and gave him one last slow kiss, scooping up some of the cum that had landed on his face with my tongue and swirling in our spit. He offered little resistance and after pecking him a few more times I moved down to left side of the bed sliding.

"You're a piece of shit." He panted, working through a combination of anger and confusion had happened.

"Told you I would drive you nuts. What's wrong? I thought you liked it when I challenged you."

"That was something else...I can't describe it. Me grinding against your ass, my mind couldn't handle it."

"Do you think your mind couldn't handle the grinding or the fact that you weren't allowed in?"

"Both." He breathing was slowing but the afterglow was still strong. "If this is what it's like before I fuck you, I can't wait until you're ready to let me in." He brought me in to kiss my forehead. "I'll find a way to get revenge though."

"You said you wouldn't hurt me though. You sounded so sincere when you yelled." I traced his neck down this shoulders.

"You mean when I said I loved you." He voice trailed off unsure about what he said in the heat of the moment.

"Yes, that." My hands felt his incredible biceps. "I know a lot of people throw around that word so don't feel bad about taking it back."

"I'm just so fucking awful with words. Just know I care about you ok?"

"I can accept that answer."

He tapped his phone on the night stand. "Ah shit it's like 6am, the suns about to be up." He got up and pulled the curtains all the way in before coming back into bed and setting us up to sleep. "I don't want to be tired when we head into the concert at 10 tomorrow. Let's go back to bed."

I laid in his embrace for a few more minutes as I heard him nod off. This whole situation was starting to make sense. I was still a ways off from being able to fully reciprocate Jon's feelings but for the first time in my life I didn't feel like I was a loser or a waste of life. The culmination of all the feelings we had discovered over the past year were finally resolving themselves and it felt amazing. I closed my eyes in his loving embrace and for the first time in a very long time I felt ok.


12