Barry the Boiler Man

Story Info
A sleeping sissy gets a rude awakening!
1.7k words
3.84
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

When the knock on the door came in the middle of one Wednesday morning, I was still in bed. This was hardly unusual; as a shop assistant I worked Saturdays, so got a day off in the week.

So much for the day job..

In the evenings, I worked as a TV escort, helping wealthy businessmen spread their money (and my legs) around the West End. I'd spent the previous night in a luxury Park Lane hotel suite with such a client, earning more in a few hours than I got for a whole week at the boutique.

But still, I liked my day job; it lent me a veneer of respectability. And I lived off it; almost every penny I made as an escort went in the bank towards paying for the expensive surgery that would one day transform me from Carl to Carol.

So it wasn't unusual for me to still be in bed at 10.30 of a Wednesday morning; what was unusual was the knock at the door! I lived in a small bedsit and the door was only feet from my bed, so even though I was a little hungover, the knock soon woke me up.

It was a loud, violent knock..

Whoever it was banged and rattled the door and then, before I'd had time to gather my wits, I heard a key fumbling in the latch!

"WHO'S THERE?" I hollered.

But I was too late! The door opened wide, and I suddenly found myself confronted with a rough looking, middle-aged man in dirty overalls.

"Hi there!" he said cheerfully, "I'm Barry, come to service the boiler for the landlord!"

He was grey-haired, tall and stocky, and might have had a six pack if only he'd laid off the pies. He seemed as surprised to see me as I was him, but soon his beady eyes began wandering around the room and I saw his brow furrow as he took stock of the situation.

The night before, my wealthy client had made sure to get his money's worth. I'd not got home till four in the morning and was then so exhausted I'd more or less just crashed out.

In consequence, the place was a bit of a mess. My long blonde wig hung precariously from the side of the dresser, my high heels were strewn across the floor and my red chiffon minidress was crumpled carelessly over the armchair.

Meanwhile, beneath the bedclothes, which I'd pulled defensively around my chin, I still wore all of last night's lingerie; a lacy black bra with matching panties and black seamed stockings, of which I owned plenty, because every wealthy businessman I've ever met wanted me in black seamed stockings!!

With a wry smile, Barry closed the door, taking great care to lock it from the inside..

"Bit of a late night, was it?" he asked.

I didn't much care for his tone, nor the way he stared at me. His eyes, like his manner, were cold as ice.

"You could say that!" I murmured, pulling the bedclothes even tighter under my chin.

"I see there was no time to take off your make-up!" he chuckled and I turned crimson, remembering I'd been too tired even to scrub my face.

Barry sat himself down on the bed..

He was so close I could feel his breath and feared that he could hear my pulse racing. He put a hand on my cheek and gently stroked it. Then, without the slightest warning, he tugged the sheets violently out of my grasp and threw back the bedclothes, revealing my sexy black lingerie.

"Very nice!" he whistled, placing a large, calloused hand on my crotch. He began to stroke my boy-bits and, much as I was terrified, my tiny cock sprang to life within my lacy panties.

Smiling, he reached into his pocket and took out a small black rubber ring. "Know what this is, sissy?" he asked.

"S-something to do with boilers?" I guessed nervously.

"Very clever! Yes, it usually goes inside a boiler, but today it's going some place different! Can you guess where, sissy?"

"N-no!" I stammered.

"Oh, but I think you can!"

Saying which, he pulled my throbbing little cock out of my lacy panties and slipped the rubber ring over it. When he let go it snapped onto the stem and I let out a sudden squeal as a sharp pain sent spasms shooting down both my legs. But soon I could feel nothing; my cock was completely numb, though still fully erect.

As I lay cagily watching his every move, Barry amused himself for several minutes by playing with my boy-bits. It was a surreal experience for, though I could see everything he was doing, I couldn't feel a thing!

What I could feel though, and it was making me more than edgy, was that he was getting terribly excited, so much so that a furious sweat had broken out upon his brow and a tremor was taking hold of his free arm.

He was shaking in anticipation of what he was going to do next..

"Right, let's get down to it!" he said suddenly and, standing up, removed his overalls, shirt and boxers, leaving himself naked except for his socks and a string vest, and revealing a body that was sublimely unremarkable in every way but one..

Barry was hung like a bull fed on steroids!

He possessed nine inches of solid meat that stood straighter than a guard outside Buckingham Palace. His cock throbbed mercilessly, shaking like a stallion waiting for the starter's pistol, with pre-cum glistening atop the cherry.

He'd already grabbed some lube off the dresser, and now he splashed it generously onto his bulging meatrod till it gleamed like a basted joint just waiting to be roasted.

Of course, the thing that was about to be roasted was me!

"Take off your panties!" he commanded, and I nervously did as told. Because life had taught me that when a large, strong man with a mean glint in his eye tells you to do something, it doesn't pay to argue!

With my panties off, he forcefully pulled my legs around his manly waist and wasted no further time in entering me. Barry wasn't the kind for foreplay! He began as he meant to go on, thrusting his giant cock forcefully in and out of my quivering boy-pussy, squeezing every inch of his rock solid manhood as deep as it would go.

And as he pumped away, he kept eye contact, smiling like a Cheshire cat whenever I betrayed the slightest sign of pain or discomfort. Not content with total domination of me, Barry was keen to hurt me and was pleased that I should know it.

Of course, thanks to my evening job, I was used to being ploughed, so much so that my boy-pussy had long ago grown lips just like a real pussy. Yet still Barry caused me quite a bit of pain. So hard and persistent were his thrusts, those lips began to burn, while at the same time I worried what damage his makeshift cockring could be doing to my own small appendage.

Even though I yearned for the day my tiny cock would be surgically removed, I took great care of it in the meantime as I knew only too well it was my meal ticket! Without it, my value on the meat market would tumble, and then however would I get to pay for my operation?

I began to panic, and wished Barry would hurry up! And just for once, my wish was granted. Of a sudden he let out a sharp groan, and I felt warm cream flooding into the far reaches of my aching boy-pussy.

Again and again came those long, hot spurts, till cum was bubbling out of my ass and onto the sheets. At last Barry withdrew, a look of great satisfaction on his face.

As he seemed placid, I wasted no time in trying to remove the rubber ring, only to find it stuck fast! It was so tightly wrapped round my tiny cock that I couldn't get any kind of grip on it.

"Please!" I begged Barry, "You have to take it off!"

"All in good time!" he replied nonchalantly. "First, you need to clean me up!"

So saying, he dangled his semi-flaccid cock before my lips. Climbing awkwardly off the bed, I knelt before him and began to blow and suck furiously, licking up a creamy layer of his cum and my butt juice as Barry's manhood began at last to slowly go flaccid.

"That's a good little sissy!" he exclaimed, satisfied with my handiwork and putting on his clothes.

"The ring!" I exclaimed. "Please! You promised!"

"Oh, yeah!" he remembered, "Lie back on the bed." I did as he asked, and with very little effort he pushed a gnarled fingernail under the rubber washer and simply tore it off.

"Trick of the trade!" he explained nonchalantly. "Talking of which, I still haven't done what I actually came here for!" With a wry smile, he grabbed his toolbox and turned his attention to the boiler.

It was rather a small bedsit, and though the kitchen area was at the opposite end of the room to the bed, I had little choice but to lie in bed and watch Barry as he worked. I could only hope he'd service the boiler with more care than he'd serviced me!

Watching him at work, I felt sensation returning rapidly to my own tiny cock which, free at last from its stricture, demanded some immediate attention.

Much as I hated to jerk off in front of Barry, I just couldn't wait for him to go, but felt compelled to discreetly play with myself while he did his work.

And though he seemed preoccupied, he must have been keeping me in the corner of one eye, because suddenly he said..

"That's it, sissy! Play with yourself and think of me!"

And much as I hated myself, I did! I couldn't help myself but wanked furiously, reaching a far stronger climax than usual. And as my warm cum splashed all over my belly, I could think of nothing besides Barry's giant meatrod pumping away inside me and, despite all he'd put me through, I was somehow glad of his unexpected visit on what should otherwise have been a sleepy day off!

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers