Delightful Den Mothers Camping Trip

Story Info
Nasty scouts hypnotize Den mothers on camping trip.
4.8k words
4.01
7.4k
14
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first two 'Delightful Den Mothers' short stories were a big hit so I thought I would keep the theme going with a new adventure with our nasty scouts and their naïve mature milf den mothers on a weekend camping trip. Gee, what could possibly happen? I would suggest you do some homework and read my last offering called "Delightful Den Mothers Hypnotized' to prepare for this next adventure. Lets's go camping.

Our troop was just completing our 2nd year of eagle scouts.

As scouts we had become much more efficient at a lot of scouting activities such as outdoor survival skills, building campfires, pitching a tent, and expecially tying knots.

However, this year of scouting became truly magical when our totally naive mature milf den mothers unwittingy introduced us to the art of hypnotism at one of our meetings. One of our fellow scouts became very good at it. Our den mothers had no idea how nasty and creative we could be.

We took full advantage of his hypnotism skills with four of the 40 plus year old mature den mothers who we discovered were very susceptible to being hypnotized. Let's just say we learned a lot about a mature woman's body during our meetings.

We also discovered that we could get them to do some pretty crazy shit while under the control of our scout hypnotist.

As I mentioned in my prior story, hypnotism is an art. Some people are not susceptible at all to hypnotism. However, some people are very susceptible to being hypnotized and we were lucky enough to have four den mothers that were extremely susceptible.

We had perfected our outdoor scouting skills mostly in the confines of our backyards. We wanted to test our skills on a real outdoor camping trip. So when the milf den mothers suggested a weekend camping trip, we all jumped on the idea. They had no idea that our scout hypnotist had also been working on his skills.

Of course, as nasty scouts, our first thought was that these women have no fucking idea what they are getting into. We were definitely going to have some fun with these mature milf den mothers all alone in the woods. The key was to get the four susceptible den mothers to be the chaperones.

The scouts requested the four den mothers during the last meeting of the year and they all agreed. We all started pulling ideas together to make this a true learning experience for all of us nasty scouts.

The delightful den mothers consisted of a blonde, a burnette, a redhead, and a black milf. All in their late 40's and all four were loaded up top. And I mean, fucking loaded.

The den mothers made all the plans and selected a camping area a couple of hours away. We pulled together all the equipment and supplies that we would need for two nights. Included in our supplies were plenty of ropes, handkerchiefs, clothespins and blindfolds. Just normal camping essentials. Right?

We arrived at our campsite and started unloading gear and setting up our tents. We were all pleased that the campsite was fairly isolated. It was right on a lake with a nice boat dock to fish from. Perfect.

We did however notice that there was another campsite about 100 yards away.

All four of the milf den mothers were wearing thigh length khaki shorts and sleeveless pull over tops. All of us scouts could not help but notice their long tan mature legs and thighs, and their large mature milf tits. We would become more familiar with all their mature legs and tits over the next couple days.

In our group we had four den mothers and nine scouts. The den mothers would sleep two per tent and the scouts would be three to a tent. There was a nice campfire pit and restrooms with showers nearby. Perfect.

After we had set up our tents and settled in we all decided to walk down and check out the lake and the fishing dock.

We all went out to the end of the dock and started horsing around as scouts do. A couple scouts got pushed into the water and we all laughed. We then set our sights on the den mothers as planned.

We got them involved in the fun. We lured them to the end of the dock. They all kept pleading,

"No, no, no, please not us."

We all just laughed and then threw all four of their mature milf asses in the water. We wanted to see their tits and nipples.

The plan worked well.

Everyone was laughing as they all swam to the shore. We made it a point to help them out of the water to be good scouts, but we really just wanted to get a closer look at their big wet fucking mature tits and hardening nipples.

The water was cool so their nipples were rock hard. It was pretty much a mature woman wet T shirt contest and they knew it. We had planned it.

They could feel all of us looking them up and down from head to toe but mostly staring at their hard nipples poking against their blouses. They were a little embarassed but were laughing and seemed to be OK with our innocent prank.

We all laughed to break the tension knowing that we would be seeing a lot of their tits and pussies over the next couple of days. They covered their tits with their hands and headed back to the campsite.

When the den mothers were out of sight we fist pumped and high fived each other. Our first plan had worked perfectly. We had more tricks up our sleeves for our unsuspecting den mothers.

There was nothing innocent about all the shit we had planned for them.

We went back to the campsite and started a campfire to help dry their clothes. We all wanted see their next camping outfits. We set up a clothesline over the firepit and hung their wet clothes with clothespins to help them dry. We woud be using the clothespins again later tonight.

All the den mothers changed into gym shorts and T shirts in their tents and hung their wet clothes on clothesline we had set up for them. They were grateful. They even hung their wet bras, panties and thongs over the fire to dry. We were grateful.

All of us scouts were enjoying sitting around the firepit talking with our four mature milf den mothers just looking at their hanging underwear drying in the fresh clean air.

However, it was now time for our next camping activity. Hiking. We all put on dry clothes and tennis shoes and headed out.

We found a nice trail with a slight uphill grade to it. We wanted to see the den mothers work hard and sweat like goats.

We suggested to them that as den mothers they should take the lead. In reality, we all just wanted to be able to stare at their asses and look up their shorts at their ass cheeks for the entire hike.

All of us scouts were starting to enjoy hiking.

We all worked up quite a sweat including our mature den mothers. It was an unexpected wet T shirt show. We decided to go back to camp and change into our swimsuits and hit the lake. The den mothers said they would join us. Fuck yes.

All us scouts were already in the water when the den mothers showed up. It was a good thing we were in the water because all our cocks were starting to grow.

The redhead and the blonde den mothers were wearing nice one piece swimsuits. The brunette and black den mothers had two piece bikinis. All four of them had large full hanging mature milkers that we all wanted to get our hands on. That would have to wait until tonight.

We instantly had a water fight so we could get their siwm suits wet. Once again it was nipple time. We next suggested chicken fights with the den mothers.

We were so nasty. We all wanted to get between their thighs and we also knew that wardrobe malfunctions were common with chicken fights. Gee, what could go wrong?

We all had the chance to have one or more of the mature milf den mothers on our young shoulders holding on to their mature thighs wrapped around our necks. Unfortunately there were not any wardrobe malfucntions, at least not today.

That was OK with us. We had other plans for our delightful den mothers.

The den mothers did a great job cooking burgers, beans and corn over the open campfire for our first night dinner. We all shamelessly farted in front of the den mothers after dinner for a few laughs. We told them to join us and they just laughed. We wanted to smell some milf farts.

When dinner was over we suggested some hypnosis fun with our delightful den mothers. They agreed.

The den mothers had brought along some wine to drink around the campfire. They were very relaxed and enjoying being in the outdoors.

They might not have been as relaxed if they knew what we had iin mind for them.

We told the den mothers that we needed to work on our knot tying skills. They agreed to help. We wanted to make sure they knew how good we were. We wanted to scare them.

After they all had a couple glasses of wine we started by tying them in pairs back to back. They were all still wearing their gym shorts and T shirts. Their tan legs looked amazing in the campfire glow. They were all braless. No reason to wear a bra when you are camping. Right?

They were impressed and somewhat concerned at how efficient we were with our knot tying skills. We also grabbed four handkerchiefs and told them we were also needed to work on our gag tying skills. They said the same thing they had said to us before we threw their milf asses in the lake.

"No, no, no please not us."

We needed to earn their trust so we laughed and said OK. We then untied them, at least for now. It was now time for hypnosis.

They all had another glass of wine and got ready to have some hypnosis fun. They all sat side by side and our hypnosis scout had them all under his control in a matter of minutes. As usual, he had them kiss each other to make sure they were under his control.

They paired off. The blonde and the black milf, and the brunette and the redhead milf. We sat back and watched these mature milfs deep tongue kiss each other for about five minutes.

Our scout hypnotist then instructed them reach under each others blouses and squeeze each others tits. They did exactly as instructed. Game on.

He next instructed them to, "Stop and stand up and face your partner."

"Strip each other and tug on your partner's nipples," was his next command. They pulled the T shirt off over their partner's head and removed each others shorts. None of our delightful den mothers were wearing a bra or panties. All four den mothers were totally shaved or waxed. Not one pussy hair among the four of them.

They started tugging their partner's nipples.

Our scout hypnotist gave the command. "Tug hard until your partner has tears running down her cheeks." Once all four den mothers had flowing tears they were each handed two clothespins that we had used earlier to hang their wet clothes.

"Put the clothespins on your partner's nipples," shouted our hypnotist.

They all winced as their mature soft nipples were being clamped. They were next instructed to,

"Face me and put your hands behind your back."

We tied their hands behind their backs. They were then told to dance aournd the campfire like wild indians. We were all hooting and cheering watching our mature den mothers dancing around the campfire with clamps on their huge water balloon size flopping milf tits and nipples.

Our hypnotist made them dance in circles around the campfire until they were all sweating like goats. He then told them to stop. We untied their hands, removed their nipple clamps and all the scouts walked around and felt and squeezed all the den mother's mature milf tits. They were then told to get dressed.

We were all laughting when they came to. They asked what had happened and told them they danced around the campfire acting like wild indians. They said,

"Well, no wonder we are so sweaty. We need to take a shower."

We didn't know it, but we were being watched!

As we walked over to the restrooms and shower area with the den mothers, we noticed a couple of other scouts dressed in their scouting uniforms. As the den mothers went in to take a shower we walked over and introduced ourselves.

They were two young black eagle scouts from the other campsite. They said their troop has been coming here for years and they knew the campgrounds really well. Then they said,

"We heard the noise from your campsite. It sounded like you were having a good time. We don't see many den mothers up here with the scout troops. Your den mothers are hot."

We said, "Yea we know."

They said, "Follow us, we got something you might want to see."

We said, "Sure."

We followed them around to the back of the restroom-shower building to a secluded area. They told us to be quiet. They pointed to four small holes in the wall about waist high and said,

"Take a look."

Four of us bent down and took a peek.

Holy shit. Each one of us was staring right at one of our den mother's mature shaved milf pussy. We looked back at our new friends and gave them a thumbs up.

We all switched places so we each got to see all four of our den mothers mature pussies.

We then moved away so our new friends could take a look at some top quality mature white milf pussy. They were glad to to get a chance to see some pussy for a change.

We thanked them for sharing their secret with us.

We said "Hey, we owe you." We fist pumped them and rejoined our milf den mothers to walk back to camp. It had been a long day so we put out the campfire and went to our tents for the night with mature den mother pussy on our minds.

One thing we learned is that if your are going to fuck around with people when they are hypnotized, you don't want to do anyting to them that might make them suspicious afterwards. We were hoping our den mother's nipples were not going to be sore the next day.

We were looking forward to tomorrow. It was going to be a rough day for our delightful den mothers. We would make sure of that.

The next morning was beautiful. The den mothers had slept well and were cooking breakfast when we all woke up. Nothing was said about sore nipples.

They were wearing their khaki shorts again and sleeveless tops. However, they were still braless. We were enjoying watching their hanging tits as they leaned over the campfire cooking breakfast.

After breakfast we decided to take another hike to work on our directional skills using a compass. The den mothers were wearing the same outfits they had on at breakfast.

We made them hike at a faster pace than yesterday because we loved to watch the den mothers sweat.

It was very hot and humid. Their tits were pinned against their soaked tops giving us our third wet T shirt show of the trip.

Once again we were hiking uphill with our eyes focused on four mature milf asses with sweat now glistening off their thighs. One of the scouts quietly said,

"Sweat you fucking bitches." We all laughed. They turned around and asked,

"What's so funny guys?"

We replied, "Nothing, someone just farted."

They all thought that was funny and laughed with us.

When we got back to camp we were all exhausted. We had lunch, put on our swimsuits and headed to the lake to cool off. The den mothers were going to join us later.

None of us knew we were going to be joined by the black scouts and their black scout leaders.

Apparently word had gotten out about the four mature white milf den mothers and everybody wanted to take a look. This might be a rougher day for the delighful den mothers than we had thought. Things were about to get even more interesting.

When we got to the lake the entire troop of black scouts and leaders were already in the water horsing around. There were eight scouts and four black gentlemen who were the troop leaders. We said hello to our two friends we had met yeaterday at the showers. He asked,

"Where are your den mothers? I told all the scouts about them. They are looking forward to meeting some top quality white mature milf pussy." Those were the same words I used yesterday to describe our den mothers.

I was now regretting that I had used that description but it was definitely accurate. All four of them were top quality white mature milf pussy. The black troop would get to meet the delightful den mothers soon enough.

He then said, "Remember, you said you owe us."

I said, "Yea, I remember. What do you have in mind?"

He replied, "White mature milf tits. Our troop wants to see their tits. Remember, you told us top quality white mature milf pussy."

There was that phrase again. I was starting to get tired of hearing it.

I asked him if the troop leaders knew about the peep holes and the den mothers.

He said, "No, only the scouts." That made things easier. I was thinking the troop could get any eyeful tonight when the den mothers shower but I was't sure they were going to wait that long. We will soon find out because the den mothers just arrived at the dock.

All the den mothers were totally surprised to see another scout troop and were now wishing they had wore more modest swimsuits. They were all wearing two piece bikinis. We told them that we had met a couple of the scouts yesterday whiile they were showering.

I said, "The're good guys."

However we knew better.

That seemed to reassure the den mothers a little bit even though all the black scouts and scout leaders were looking them up and down for what they were. Top quality white mature milf pussy.

All the den mothers had decided to wear two piece bikinis today not knowing they were going to have visitors.

The black scout leaders came over and introduced themselves to the den mothers and they hit it off. The situation became very comfortable.

All the scouts got along well and we all started horsing around in the water together. We noticed the den mother were drinking wine.

We now had seventeen scouts, four black adult male scout leaders and four attractive white milf den mothers in bikinis drinking wine. I'm sure the delightful den mothers felt vulnerable, as they should.

We all wanted to have fun with the den mothers so we suggested some games. We started with beach volleyball so we could see the den mothers jump around and watch their milf tits bounce around and possibly flop out of their tops.

Everyone was enjoying the show of mature milf tits and ass jumping all around, especially our new friends. The den mothers were having fun and getting drunk. It was now time for chicken fights.

The scouts paired up and and some scouts picked the black scout leaders. This was a really good scout team building type of activity. The den mothers decided to sit out the first round and drink some more wine. The more they drank the more we liked it.

The guys played a coulple rounds of chicken fights having a blast. Now it was time to get the den mothers involved wearing their vulnerable bikini swim suits. The gave us their usual answer,

"No, no,no please not us."

We would not take no for an answer. The black scout leaders pressed them hard and finally convinced all four delightful den mothers to mount up. They wanted those white mature milf thighs around their necks and their huge milf tits on their heads. So did all the scouts.

We were going to work these milf den mothers like rented mules. In a few minutes their tits will be seen by all. Wardrobe mishaps always happen in chicken fights. We were going to make sure they happened today for all four den mothers.

I pulled our two new friends aside and quietly put together a plan. I told them, "It was time to see some mature milf tits."

The milf den mothers were getting tired from all the chicken fights. The black scout leaders talked them into one more chicken fight. The den mothers mounted up on the four scout leaders shoulders for one more chicken fight. The wine was also having an effect. The last chicken fight started.

As the den mothers were in the heat of battle a couple scouts slipped behind them and gently pulled the strings on their bikini tops as we had planned. They did not notice. As the den mothers bounced around in battle their bikini tops slowly slipped off and were now floating in the lake water.

12