Barry's Banana Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... hey, we said no presents?"

"It's not a package, exactly," she said, her voice again that boundary of husky and hoarse as she looked down her own body. Then looked him in the eyes and raised an eyebrow. Her hips moved and his cock immediately shed its moment of doubt.

"Some of my friends opened theirs on Christmas Eve," Paul said slowly, "but I always did it Christmas morning. But. I can't do that trapped in my own bed!"

She leaned and kissed him hard. Then she shifted her arms and leaped off the bed and grabbed the blanket in the same move. She threw it almost entirely off the bed. His cock sprang against its thin prison as her jacket bounced up and firmly confirmed it was the only layer needing to be removed.

She pulled him to his feet then wrapped the scarf around his waist and tied it quickly with his erection incorporated in the knot.

"That's my present," she said, "I've waited years for it! No more!"

He reached around her and went under the jacket and grabbed bare ass cheeks. She flexed and he murmured at the firmness and the goosebumps.

"And I've waited years for THIS," he said, "c'mon, it's freezing down here! Barry will have it nice and toasty."

They spun and he grabbed her hand and they laughed as he led them up the stairs. They both shrugged as the warmer air hit their skin as they made the right turn into the kitchen. As they walked he reached and pushed the button on the coffee maker.

"You're so diligent," she said, "did that last night? Even with..."

"Thinking too much too early hurts my brain. Pushing a button I can handle."

They paused just before the dining room when they caught the view out the bay window.

"Wow," Hester said, "it's definitely a white Christmas."

"At least a foot's worth. And still falling.."

"C'mon," she said softly, "Barry's nice and pretty."

"Never turned him off," Paul said as Hester led him by the hand.

As they arrived in front of Barry they slid arms around each other's back and faced Barry. Beyond his twinkling lights, large snowflakes fell heavily.

"I was bit of a basket case last night," Hester said quietly before she slid behind Paul with her hands around his waist, "but now, I want to..."

Before he could react she untied the scarf and grabbed his pajama's waistband and pushed them downwards. He yelped as they initially caught on his cock that had gone to half erect. It bounced as they fell free. She spun him so he stood sideways to the window and dropped to her knees. Her left hand reached around to hold his ass cheeks and her right hand went to the base of his cock just before she sucked first the head and then the first third of the shaft into her mouth.

It responded immediately. She gurgled slightly as she accommodated his full erection. He moaned and put one hand on her shoulder and the other caressed her head.

He pushed his hips and she worked his prick deeper into her mouth as her tongue worked around the head and shaft. She grunted without getting it fully in and backed off until she wrapped her lips tightly around the head and her tongue found the slit at the front.

He moaned and exhaled slowly and audibly. She held her position but her grey eyes looked up.

"Ah... Hester... I've dreamed...," he said but he stopped when her eyes crinkled and teeth found his swollen glans. Then she released his erection but kissed its length before she rose slowly and kissed him, starting just above his thatch of pubic hair.

"We need to trim that down," she said between kisses. He rubbed her back as she rose.

She put her hands around his neck and he reached under her coat to hold her ass cheeks as they kissed slowly. Their lips separated slightly and each tongue traced slow arcs against the other.

After a moment Paul shifted his hands to the outside of the coat and traced them along her sides and angled and slowed and cupped then caressed both breasts. Hester shivered and her tongue pushed harder. Then his tongue broke contact so he could speak. His hands went to the top button, unlike her dress every one was gainfully employed.

"My turn to unwrap my present," he said, his voice slow and deep. Her smile was his last view.

She purred as he kissed her neck before his lips followed his fingers as they undid each button through the furry white stripes that joined to make up the central front of the coat. His kisses made detours, first to the right then the left nipple. Each breast fit nicely in a hand as he braced it and sucked hard to coax the already-erect nipples to grow and harden. He swirled each with his tongue.

"Umm, that's nice," hoarseness again edged into rasp as she spoke and her hands rubbed his shoulders and head.

He resumed his task to loose the remaining connections and finally kissed his way into a thatch of pubic hair, cut short and slightly darker than the hair that fell around her shoulders. She jerked her hips forward when he ran his tongue just between the outer vulva lips and against the hard nub.

"Aahh," she said, "hey!"

He stood quickly and spun her by the shoulders and held her coat open as he turned her to face Barry and his light show.

And the window. Paul's left hand caressed Hester's left tit and his right hand followed the path his tongue had pioneered but put more diligent effort when fingers found her clit.

"I'm the neighborhood's present," she said but neither moved nor tried to pull the coat closed. Her left arm snaked around his waist to press his back. Her right arm slid between their bodies and that hand grabbed his cock and rubbed it to stand vertically along the top of the gap between her ass cheeks.

"We can't even see the street in this storm," Paul said between neck kisses, "besides, Barry's in the way."

"This the kind of thing Barry sees all the time?" Hester said as she arched her head to offer more neck and rubbed the erect cock between her hand and skin.

"Not by me," Paul chuckled, "but maybe Jeff and Andrea."

"Barry the perverted banana Christmas tree," Heather said, "twinkling his lights as you molest me in the living room."

"Oh," he said, "if you want molest..."

He separated them before he grabbed her shoulders. She yelped but let him guide her to the dining table where he spun her, caught the silent question on her face.

"I want breakfast," he grunted as he picked her up just enough to allow her ass to land on the table, the coat under her. He spun her and moved a chair so his back was to the second bay window. He sat and pulled her toward him and bent his back so his mouth and tongue found her pussy.

"Ooohhh, I can watch the snow and... ah... oh, yeah, there!"

She opened her legs to almost a split. He pushed a finger into her as he sucked the flesh around her clit into his mouth and swirled around it with his tongue. He bent the finger and pressed against the hard flesh behind her clit. Her glutes twitched. He used the ample moisture that oozed from her slit to insert two more fingers. He gave her clit a last suck and opened her inner and outer lips so he could work his tongue the length of the opening.

"Aaahhh... fuck... Marta said you were good at this!"

He left his fingers in place but lifted his head. Hester had lifted herself to her elbows and grinned as she looked at him. Her body jumped slightly as he pushed all three fingers into her and bent them to scissor the flesh at the top of her pussy.

"Marta?"

"Yeah, your ex. You know, one of the goalkeepers you so ably trained! Said you knew what you were doing."

"Shit," she jumped again as he spoke and squeezed her flesh again but her grin remained, "you guys talked?"

"C'mon, did you know her to ever NOT talk? She told everyone!"

"Damn," he scissored her flesh again before he worked his fingers to maximum depth, "thought I had a clean slate here."

Her laugh turned into a moan and a coughed exhale as his mouth again found her very erect clit. Goo trickled from her pussy and ran to the tabletop as his fingers pumped slowly in and out and he sucked and pressed his tongue against her clit. He pulled his slackened third finger from her pussy and with the next push forced it quickly into her ass.

"Oh, hey," she humped slightly and clenched, but he pushed his fingers as deep as he could and pressed fingertip to fingertip through the flesh that separated the passages, "Marta never mentioned THAT!"

He grunted but kept to his tasks. Her body stiffened and a rhythmic pulse ran from her lower to her thighs and back. Her voice stayed hoarse and rough but left words behind as he worked fingers in their dual passages and his breath sucked her flesh into his mouth and applied hard pressure, before releasing it.

"Yes," was the only word she managed in a string of sounds. She grabbed his head and pressed and rubbed his neck. Her glutes flexed and relaxed as she coordinated with her hands to guide him to drive her forward.

He felt the wave start just beyond his fingers as a rush of sticky fluid found his fingers, then his lips and his cheeks

"Oh, fuck," she said in an explosive burst as her back arched and her legs jerked in. He grunted as her thighs squeezed his skull momentarily before she separated them and held his head hard against her pussy as it spasmed. The pressure of her sphincter was as tight as he'd felt anything.

Her body jerked two more times and she bounced slightly and the table squeaked.

"Stop," she said and forced his head back, "oh, god, stop! I'll die!"

He turned his head and kissed along her sweaty left thigh, then quickly switched and repeated it on the right. Then he sat up.

Her chest rose and fell slowly and her eyes were closed. She licked her lips. He slowly withdrew his fingers from her front and rear passages. He watched her abs, which had one of those extra pounds she'd complained about, flex as her legs went either side of him and she sat up. He judged that most of the few extra pounds had gone to her breasts and ass.

Where they fit ever so well.

She grabbed his head and held him and kissed. She licked at his lips then pushed her tongue into his mouth. Then she broke the kiss and looked down.

"Oh, looks like you enjoyed that a bit," she said and kissed him again, "do you trust me?"

"Trust you?"

"My turn what we do next," she said, "and I want to feel flesh. I'm safe... and... it's been a... while. Shoulda been a sign what was up. You haven't uh, given that Lori a test drive, have you?"

His laugh was purely amusement. "Uh...what? No! Same here. Noth..."

He shrugged. She kissed him again. Nudged him and he pushed the chair back and stood, balanced her as she slid off the table. Her hands went to his cock. She rubbed her body against his and restored the slight flagging the previous moment had caused in his cock.

"Barry," she said. She led them to stand again in front of the banana tree and his lights.

"On your back," she purred, "head there. Still snowing like fuck out there."

He obeyed, laid on his back with his head a foot from Barry's barrel. She dropped to her knees and sucked his prick into her mouth. She pistoned up and down a half dozen times before she released it and faced him as she climbed over him. She grabbed his erection and paused over it, the swollen head with the merest touch of moist flesh.

"Why'd we wait to do this?" He said when her eyes caught his. She smiled and pushed her body down. Both exhaled as his flesh penetrated deeper into hers, her opening well lubricated. She adjusted her legs to accept the final fraction and rested herself on him. The furry trim at the bottom of her coat tickled his thighs.

"Because we're stupid," she said, her eyes closed, "you read my sexual studies texts with way too much passion for it to just be..."

"Just imagined I was doing what they said."

She put her arms on his chest and used them and her legs to lift until only the head of his prick remained inside. Then she dropped with more speed than the first time and hit bottom with some force. Both grunted. Then she leaned backwards and put her hands on his thighs. He reached up and caressed both tits and worked her nipples between fingers.

"You've always had awesome thighs," she said as she flexed and rose again. He switched his left hand to her left thigh and traced the muscles she lowered herself.

"Not shabby yourself," he said and squeezed her left tit, "and your tits are pretty awesome too."

She rose and dropped hard. He grunted.

"Goddammit, that fits... so...," she pushed up and down, "ah, Barry. God. He fits me... so well."

Apparently deciding the time for discussion had ended she rose again until just the head was inserted but shifted her legs and leaned forward then sprawled with her legs either side of him and dropped forward and the ball at the end of her stocking hat bounced on the floor above his head and the open flaps of the coat fell around them. She put her hands on the floor and found his mouth with hers. They used their fit thighs and each pumped and fucked the other as the kissed.

Goo oozed from her slit as the intruder hit each full penetration. Moans and squelching sounds competed with only each other in the otherwise silent room.

She broke the kiss and both sets of breath were hard and fast. The sounds of flesh slapping increased as he wrapped his arms inside of the coat around her sweaty back and their pubic regions hit harder with each stroke. Neither managed more than primitive, pre-verbal sounds. He let out a hard grunt.

"Give it!" Hester almost shouted and slammed him to the floor, he used the hit to flex and slam himself to full depth.

His wave pushed a huge stream of cum from his cock as her pussy spasmed in turn. He pulled back and slammed himself deep a second time to fill her with more of his jism. Three more exertions and she collapsed onto him, sweaty body against sweaty body, his prick still buried in her pussy as they twitched in unison.

She nuzzled at his neck but didn't move her head. He rubbed her back and her ass. He kissed her neck.

After a few minutes she looked up.

"You enjoy the show, Barry?"

"I enjoyed helping to provide it," Paul said, "hope you did too."

He raised an eyebrow when his cock was squeezed in what was obviously an intentional flex. She raised an eyebrow back.

"I need coffee," she said, "you?"

"Yeah."

She worked off him and they slowly helped each other to stand up.

"This storm ever going to end?" She asked as she looked through Barry's leaves.

"Who cares."

She laughed and nodded.

"We were snowed in, we'll tell everyone, needed to generate heat to survive! Now, I'm going to the bathroom, get us coffees?"

He kissed her and they went their separate ways.

"Hey," she said and spread towels on the little couch, "join me?"

He brought the coffees and handed her one and she put the scarf around his neck then sat down. She pulled her legs up in the same position she'd had the previous night, but her mood couldn't be more different. They arranged coat and scarf so bare flesh met bare flesh. Sweat stuck to strands of hair below her floppy hat.

"My plan had been to offer myself last night, you know, to carry through on the girlfriend package you bought," she said between sips of her coffee, "but... uh..."

He kissed her forehead. "Never mind that, plenty of time to get my money's worth."

"I've gotta go back in two weeks," she said, "then... I come back... you... might be leaving. Probably have that Lori in tow."

"Uh, I can afford YOU! I, uh, don't even wanna know how much she plans to charge. We got the next two weeks," he said, "but, maybe we should let one or two people know. Might have to share a bit next week.'

"Yeah. Let's just enjoy what we have. You, me, Barry," she said. They laughed and kissed and went silent as they sipped at their coffees. Barry made no comment beyond his twinkling lights. After a few moments Hester's free fingers wrapped around Paul's slightly relaxed prick.

"Gooey," she said. She smiled at him and sipped, "oh, it likes me doing this."

He slid an index finger between her pussy lips and followed the slit. Her body tensed when he flicked the still hard nub at the top. He put the finger under his nose and inhaled audibly.

"If we're talking gooey. So, did I live up to Marta's stories? How come I don't have any stories from your exes?"

"Unlike the happy hunting ground you had, it was only you and Brad and he was married and you were my designated reader," she said and he snorted, "I'm smart enough to keep it separate."

"Happy hunting ground? You forget the, uh..."

"Yeah, I slept with one or two, a few of us played around," she gave him a lopsided grin, "just for the hell of it."

She squeezed his prick before she took advantage of the ample moisture to stroke it. He grunted.

"Well, then. Ok, you're gonna wake it up, you're gonna deal with it," he said and she licked her lips, "but. If Marta told you all my secrets, gonna have to up my game."

"Oh?" Her hand had upped its stroking pace.

"Trust me?"

"Hell no."

"Damned right you shouldn't," he said and leaned and kissed her, she returned the kiss, "you said we were doing Christmas wishes, right?"

She nodded. Her smile kept the silent question in place.

"Wait here."

He rose and walked quickly through the kitchen. She looked at him from the couch when he returned. His cock quivered at full attention, her eyes went to it and she licked her lips. But then she looked at his closed left hand and squinted a silent question. He smirked.

"Up," he said and gestured. She slid off the couch and set the mug on the little end table.

He guided her to again stand in front of Barry. His right hand started on her sweaty stomach and worked its way up until he held it across her breasts. She again reached behind to rub his cock against the top of her ass and press on his back so the furry hem rubbed them both. He pushed the floppy cap aside and kissed her neck.

"Snow's slowed a bit, no snowplows. Good thing we pulled my van and your car in the driveway."

"Lame side road, this storm they'll be flat out just keeping the main roads half clear."

He nipped at her neck and she jumped and laughed. She squeezed his cock in revenge. He pulled away and pulled her back slightly.

"Bend over," he said in a firm voice, she purred but obeyed and put her hands on the edge of Barry's barrel, "that's a good idea, you'll need it. Look forward."

She sniffed but did so, he used his right hand to nudge her legs into a slight vee. Her head started to turn when something clicked in his hand but a quick 'ah ah' stopped her. She shimmied her ass. His fingers again worked their way along her gooey slit. He pushed into the wet, hot and slick opening.

"Ah, Marta always said this was her favorite," Hester said. She shimmied her ass again.

"Yes," Paul said, "I well remember. But..."

He pulled his fingers and rapidly ran them along her perineum before an instant of pause at her rosebud. The mix of natural and artificial lube on them meant that two slid past the protective ring with little resistance.

"Did she ever say she was too lame for what's gonna happen here in a minute?"

"Ah, wha...," she said as her heels lifted slightly as he spread his fingers and worked them against the tight confines that held them.

"I wonder what all she claimed," he said, "but if there was mention of this she told porky pies!"

"You sick bastard," she said, but her voice was light but with a husky tone, "well, she said you were that!"

He laughed and she grunted when he pushed his fingers to full depth. He pulled two joints free and added a quick squeeze of lube and pushed them back in for five, six, then a seventh pump before she jumped slightly when he pulled them free and watched her hole flex. Another 'ah ah' got her to avoid looking back.