Barry's Banana Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last chance," he nudged legs and ass to adjust her and put the tip of his hard prick at her rear entrance, "to go where Marta was too chicken to go."

"Do your worst, perv---," she grunted as he held her hip with one hand and used the other to fine-tune his aim as he pushed his rampant prick into her ass. Her hands tightened on Barry's barrel and her neck arched back.

"That's half," he said in a husky voice once his forward momentum paused, "let's see if I can get it all in before we're done here."

"He's trying to split me in two, Barry," she moaned to the colorful banana tree before she grunted as Paul laughed and pulled back until he was almost free before he shoved forward with a bit more pace than the first time, "I'm sorry you have to see this level of perversion! My poor, virgin ass!"

Neither bothered with more than grunts and moans as he pumped his prick fractionally deeper on each stroke, pausing to smear additional lube before his deepest penetration yet. She slid her left hand sideways on the barrel and her right hand went between her legs.

"This is...," he'd pulled back and this time shoved hard. She yelped and lifted on her toes. She shoved two fingers into her pussy and he felt them through the thin flesh that separated the passages. Her thumb flicked against his balls.

"Marta was a talky bitch, but pretty lame she couldn't take thi---," Hester said but further speech became a grunt as Paul pulled back and shoved himself deep with the most force yet.

"Ah, Hester," he said as he pulled back, "this is the best Christmas wish I've ever had."

She moaned then grunted hard and her fingers splayed inside of her and flicked hard against the intruder in her other passage.

"I thought it was going to be a terrible Christmas," she managed between grunts as Paul upped his pace with each stroke, "and it is! I might be dead, this keeps up for two weeks! Oh, god, Barry, please tell everyone he buried me in the backyard after he fucked me to death!"

She half-screamed when he slammed himself to full depth with as much force as he could muster. Her stocking hat swung and bounced off banana leaves and lights made patterns as they moved.

"Might be a question who'll bury who!" He pulled back and added a last squirt of lube.

"Last respite," he growled, "because..."

He slammed himself home and banana leaves bounced and shook as she screamed and he let out a loud and harsh grunt.

"Now shaddup and fuck me to death," she screamed!

He obeyed the first instruction and set to diligent effort on the second.

As he had the entire morning, Barry kept his counsel silent and his visage colorful.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this tale. For complete changes of pace, my two previous Winter Holidays contest entries are A Mermaid Christmas and A Christmas Miracle on Dewdrop.

Simply click on my author's PennameWombat's stories at the top or bottom of this or any page if you'd like to explore the stories around some of the folks mentioned here.

Thanks again for reading and I hope this is worth a perfect -- but honest -- rating.