All Comments on 'Barry's Sluts Ch. 02: Emily'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i liked it a lot

when is the new Barry' sluts comming out?

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Not sure

But I try not to let more than a month go by before I post the next part.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, though! :)

conanoconanoalmost 13 years ago

LordOfHell, you are definitely becoming my favorite author of 2011.

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To Cocano

You do me too much justice, friend. But I am deeply honored. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

you are a very good story teller. we can't wait for the next addition to come out. please notify me so i can spread the word to all those that like this story as well... please send any correspondence to bman59@gmail.com

pusylvr69pusylvr69over 12 years ago
INFUCKINGCREDIBLE!!!

I haven't left many comments because I cannot wait to get to the next chapters of your stories. I can't tell you how much your writing turns me on. I, too, have made you my favorite author of 2011. On to read Chapter 03 now. Keep up the awesome erotic writing.

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
Great

Another great chapter, what a super sexy tale this is, I do love a long read that keeps getting deeper in sex and intrigue ..

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Amazing!

Why do i have a feeling Rhonda knows the mayor in a way? I mean it sounds like Rhonda is foreshadowed, he did say he could hurt robs kids, which brings me to Rhonda's poisoning and the fact he said he could be found in a ditch somewhere.

Amazing story!

olddudolddudalmost 6 years ago
Come on

I move this story but what were you thinking just brushing over two major point. When Berry had his first threesome with his mom, and wife, and when Emily, got fucked by her brother. I would have liked to have seen that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Threesomes?

You get a lot of monologue about the glorious threesomes, but you never get to see them.

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120almost 3 years ago

Deserves a follow after this one...

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Can only give it 4/5, even though l do like it. Like 99.9% of men in the world l will not share my woman with ANYONE. We are bound together and have been so for Forty three years. The thought of her fucking anyone else is anathema to me, as it is to the majority of men. What’s ours is ours.

I would never have left Suzie in porn that shit would’ve stopped., l would not allow my other woman to have a lesbian slave, no way, she is mine.

Emily hooking is just plain stupid, the dangers involved there are plain to anyone. What the fuck are they thinking, too stupid for words. An easy path to arrest, disease, violence or death.

I thought Barry was smart he isn’t.

4/5

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

I thoroughly enjoy this series. Sometimes, fiction reflects real life. From first hand experience, I can atest to the political situation/influence in this story as being more real than most people believe ( not necessarily Chicago, its suburbs nor the state of IL). Unfortunately, in real life, most people fail to abtain their secret desires. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous