Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 04

Story Info
More fun at a swinger hotel. Orgy with college kids.
16.7k words
4.89
3.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

Penny Gabrieli, the exec manager at Rooftop Resort, has joined the traveling foursome of Steve and Cyan Albertson, and Jackson and Emily Foster, for dinner, taking time off from her duties running the somewhat famous swinger hotel. Steve, Cyan, Jackson, and Emily have been guests at Penny's lodgings since Tuesday evening, and are anticipating a third night of wanton debauchery playing with each other as well as new friends picked-up along the way.

However, this evening the tenor is a little more serious as it is becoming all too apparent that Penny and her roommate Alyssa Percell have taken a special liking to the 'fourple' and their different take on loving sex. Tonight's meal is again at Nick's, a beach-themed bar and restaurant just a few steps away from Rooftop. Alyssa happens to be assistant manager there, and is their host for dinner hours. It is a Thursday evening and the restaurant isn't especially busy, but Lyss made sure to seat this particular party of five in a quiet corner so they could chat in relative peace.

Penny let "the L-word" slip to Steve when they returned from the day's outing, so there is much to talk about. Nonetheless, the conversation over the drinks Carter just brought is going to start on the light side. The deep stuff will come soon enough.

Pen asks, "What'd you guys think about Haulover? Have fun?"

Emily smirks, "How could so many people be so naked in one place and be put under some sort of thumb to not even be allowed to think about sex? It's not natural!"

"Whoa!" Pen laughs. "Where'd that come from?"

Steve chuckles, "She obviously met some guys on the beach -- girls, maybe -- she wanted to play with. I had to lay down the law that it wasn't the place, that there were eyes everywhere."

Cyan snickers, "Yeah. She kept calling Steve 'a stick-in-the-mud'."

"Em?" Penny leans into Emily, "He's right. They bust folks all the time for doin' it in public. It's a nudist beach, not a swinger hangout."

"Still seems wrong," Em pouts.

Sitting to the other side of Em, Steve leans in, "Thank you for listening to me, sweetheart."

"I do trust your judgment, lover. And your experience. Kiss, please?"

Jax, Cy, and Pen appreciatively smile at them.

"Aside from that," Pen softly chuckles, "how'd you guys do? I suspect you and Cy were absolutely merciless in teasing the men."

Cyan and Emily exchange a quick glance; their evil grins breaking into full-out laughter.

"Thought so!" Pen reacts.

"Seventeen," Cy giggles.

"Seventeen what, Cy? Guys?"

"Sort of. We only counted the ones we gave hard-ons to."

Penny rolls her eyes at her, "Okay?"

Jackson jumps in, "Oh, they were playing this little game cruising the beach."

"How do you know? You guys didn't leave our spot!" Em protests.

"Easy to tell what you two were up to, even from a distance."

"Okay, smart boy. What were we doing?"

"You'd steer towards two or three guys also cruising, and chat 'em up for, I dunno, barely five minutes if that. Then you'd move on. We couldn't see expressions, but their body language had 'frustrated' written all over it when you two walked off. You promised them fucks, didn't you? Just enough to give 'em boners. But then you would tell 'em you were out of reach. Geographically undesirable. Gawd, Em, I know you guys!"

Em and Cy look at each other and giggle. Penny has a disapproving smirk.

"You think any of 'em are going to show up here tonight?" Steve asks.

Cy answers, "Two guys might. They seemed interested, acknowledged the cost of an evening pass, and as we left 'em it appeared they were trying to determine whether we were worth it."

"Okay. Next question. If they do, are you going to make good on it?"

"Uh huh."

Em jumps in, "Yep. They both had what she likes."

Jackson rolls his eyes, "Of course. Tight bods, and big and uncircumcised. Gotcha. What about you?"

"I wouldn't turn 'em down. Maybe do one or both by the pool playing tag team with Cy. After? Tonight's about Steve and me with Pen, and you and Cy with Lyss."

Pen leans into Emily again.

Carter has just returned with their dinners, setting the service tray on a folding stand next to their table.

"You guys seem subdued tonight. Everything okay?"

"Oh, we're fine," Steve answers their new friend. "Some invisible lines were crossed and we're needing to sort things out."

"Oh. I get it. Pen and Lyss fell in love with you guys."

All five are aghast, staring at Carter with open mouths.

"How could you know that?" Em protests.

"Well, for one, yesterday was no accident. I've known both of 'em for... how long?"

"Five or six years, Cart," Penny moans in the confirmation.

"I could tell something was brewing with both of 'em even though Pen wasn't here. She doesn't pull that prank on just anybody. Y'all triggered something. They aren't roommates for 'nuthin. Let me get your plates on the table for you. I'll try not to be a fly on the wall while you guys hash things out."

Penny looks up, appreciative of his kindness and friendship, "Thank you, Carter."

"In fact, I think I'll relieve Lyss up front so she can be in on this conversation."

"Penny?" Steve poses, "Your greeting earlier was pretty revealing. You tipped your hand, even though you tried to catch yourself. How can that be? Are we that unusual to you?"

"Gawdfuckingdammit, Steven, yes you are! I see the raunchy shit day in and day out. Sure, there are the couples who come to my place to spice up their romance and all that, and I appreciate what they're doing, but what's in it for me? Like I told you at the start, I get hit on constantly, but I sure don't feel it. At least not from most of 'em."

"Why didn't you refuse me? You didn't know us from Adam."

"I could see the depth in your eyes. You saw me as a person, not an object. Then there was the obvious joy, the sense of play. Gawd. Your silly humor. And the love. All you guys. And despite playing with the other guests, you brought me into your special intimate circle. There was no fuckin' way I was going to turn that down."

"But we live a thousand miles away!"

"Better yet. At least for the time being."

"How's that?"

"The mystery angle. I get to truthfully say 'Thank you, but I have lovers,' and let 'em wonder."

"But that's going to get old real quick!"

"I've made it this long since my last boyfriend, Steven, so what's another... few months? A year? I dunno. You guys figure anything out this morning?"

Cy breaks in, "We'd have to fly. Steve hates flying. And that wouldn't be until Em and Jax earn some vacation time."

"I get vacation. Can I visit?"

Steve takes it, "You sure as hell can, Penny."

"Lyss, too?" Jackson asks.

"We'd have to work on it, but I guess it's doable."

Emily asks, "Would you be up to playing with our friends?"

"Absolutely! If they're anything like you guys, I'd be in heaven. The crowd around here can be rough."

"Steve?" Cyan frowns. "Ellie?"

"She'd be okay. She has Toby."

"Ellie?" Penny inquires.

Cy responds, "She's in love with Steve. She's his adorable spinner. A lot like you."

"She's a big girl, Cy. No pun."

Em and Pen laugh and slap at Steve.

Steve goes on, "Don't forget it's Doctor Ellie! El's a university professor, Pen, a PhD. She has leaned on me... on us... for several years. Cy's concerned she may feel that you might be horning-in on her spot. I think it will be good. Oh... gawd... very good... mmmm."

"What's that?" Pen asks, noting Steve's wistful stare into the distance and satisfied smile.

"The thought just occurred of watching you two play with each other, while playing with me."

Emily reaches under the table to fondle Steve through his shorts. She laughs.

"He's hard, Pen. Gawd, is he hard. Can I have some of that, Stevie?"

Everybody cracks up!

"See what I mean!" Penny exclaims. "How can I not love Steve?! And all you guys! So wonderful! So sexy... so loving... so... so supportive. Gawd. Oh. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what, Pen?" Steve asks, extending his arm around Emily to touch Penny.

She's daubing at tears. "You guys get to me. So much of me is spent hardening myself against all the raunchy shit, the aggressive sex, the fucking for fucking's sake, the near-rapes I have to break up, the assholes who think they're God's gift to women... or men! And then there's you. How do you guys surround yourself with what is obviously fulfilling, playful and loving sex... well, not sex... intimacy? But it's still sex!"

"It's who we are."

"Well, who you are is what I want to have a piece of. Am I bad for wanting that?"

"No, sweetie. Just the opposite."

"Em? Cy? Do you mind?"

"Mind what?" Cy responds.

"That I kiss him?"

"Why do you ask now?"

"'Cause this one's for keepsies."

"Please love on him," Em confirms. "Here," as she swaps seats with Steve.

Steve leans into Penny to kiss his new lover in earnest. They embrace best they can at the dinner table.

Alyssa has just joined the group and taken the chair next to Cyan. Steve and Penny are still in their all-consuming kiss.

"(Looks like I missed something really good.)"

"(You did,)" Cyan answers, leaning into Lyss.

"(I've never seen her kiss anybody like that. Did she finally find her prince?)"

"(Apparently. But she does have to share.)"

"(I don't think she minds.)"

"(Neither do we. How do you feel about flying to Illinois?)"

"(Huh?)"

"(Since it's going to be a while before we can return here, we're trying to talk you two into visiting us. One down, one to go.)"

Lyss softly chuckles, "(I think we can swing that. You have play friends, too, and sort of a mini-playground. Talk about a home away from home. As long as you and Em let me sleep with Jackson.)"

"(That we can arrange,)" Cyan chuckles, and leans further into Lyss for a nice buss. They break away from their kiss to grin really big at Jax, whose deer-in-headlights expression all but says, "What did I do this time?" The girls laugh.

Penny and Steve finally come up for air. There are beaming smiles from all around the table. Another lover has been brought into the fold.

=====

Everybody -- Steve, Cy, Em, Jax, Pen, and Lyss -- is leaning back into their chairs, thoroughly enjoying the mere company of each other after their evening meal together, garnished by revealing and intensely personal conversation.

As they ready to return to the hotel minus Alyssa, Steve asks of Pen, "Given our overall disappointment with Key West, do you have any thoughts about our next destination?"

She grins, "I do. But Fridays mean we're booked-up. So I'll have to send you elsewhere."

He chuckles, "Appreciate the thought. Someplace on the west coast would be in the right direction. Fort Myers? Tampa? I've been told Tampa is good for sex clubs."

"It is. 'Eyz Wide Shut' can be interesting, although given it'll be a Friday night I have to wonder if you guys are going to find the crowd too heavy and too raunchy for your tastes."

"What do you know about 'Caliente', near Orlando?"

"Oh my gawd NO, Steve! It was a great idea -- twenty years ago. Guests I trust claim the current owners have let the place go downhill, plus I've heard recent rumors the staff has been hostile."

"Shucks. I'd made reservations for Saturday night there. Anything else 'adult' in the area?"

"Not really. Well, there is Lake Como, north of Tampa. But it's a conventional nudist park. You know, that whole 'family friendly' nonsense. Besides..."

"What's that?"

"I shouldn't have mentioned 'em. They don't take short-notice reservations. Prickly bunch, they require background checks."

"Ah. So that hadn't changed from the last time I heard something about them."

"Oh! Cypress Cove! Kissimmee. Almost forgot. Another regular nudist resort, but a bit more accommodating. Try there."

"Steven?" Emily breaks in. "How about something a little closer to home? Kissimmee is only about four hours away."

"But we have another week, Em!"

"I know, but I miss the dogs. And the cat's getting pretty tired, too."

"Uh... what cat?"

"My pussy."

"Bad joke," Steve smirks.

The others snicker.

Steve relents with a sigh, "I guess we'll wing it. Probably a regular hotel in Gainesville or even Tallahassee. I'll look for something with a bar."

"Yeah," Penny chuckles. "Maybe a repeat of that place in Georgia Cy told me about?"

"Hope not. I mean, there was fun to be had, but Em was hurt by one of the guys."

Emily frowns, "We're not going to talk about that."

"That's okay, sweetie. We'll leave it there, Pen."

"Oh. I guess I understand."

=====

The crew stops in the lobby for Penny to shuck off her clothes to stash in her office in preparation for this evening's play with her loving foursome. As she passes the front desk, she asks Sheila for a status report, not really expecting anything out of the ordinary.

"Nothing big, but there are a couple of noobs, a pair of guys doing an evening pass. They were asking about, and I quote, 'two stunning ladies with incredible tans' they met at Haulover. My guess..."

"Yeah," Penny sighs. "Em and Cy. They were baiting guys. Time to pay the piper. You have names, of course."

"Raoul and Tony. Tony's the taller one. They're actually kinda nice."

"Thanks. I'll tell the girls. They were thinking it was possible they'd show up."

Penny rejoins the four back by the elevator and she rides up with them to their room.

"Those guys from the beach you mentioned are apparently already here," Pen tells Cyan and Emily.

"Oh? Good!" Cy exclaims. "They looked like fun. Em? Wanna shower before going upstairs?"

"Not a bad idea. Guys? What are you going to do?"

Jackson answers, "Hang with Pen. Steve?"

"That was my plan. You guys want an audience?"

Cy responds, "Might not be a bad idea if you were at least up there with us. Penny?"

"Honestly? I'd feel a lot better with you two keeping an eye on 'em. I'll join you, of course."

Cy and Em step into the bathroom to start their shower.

"Oh?" Steve puzzles.

"We don't get very many walk-ins during the week. We've talked about our normal weekday clientele, Steve. I'm going to call Harris, anyway."

"Point taken. Harris?"

"One of our bouncers. They alternate weeks for on-call if I think we need muscle on standby."

"You think we really need to?"

"Just standby at the moment. He's only five minutes away."

"Is this routine?"

"Unfortunately, yes. When you're in the sex business things can get out of hand quickly. Some guys... and some women, too... can turn into raging assholes if things don't turn out as they expect. Or they get turned down by too many other guests. Or -- heaven help me -- chance into an ex."

Their chat is interrupted by girl squeals from the bathroom. Evidently fingers are finding... "things". Penny, Steve and Jackson chuckle at them.

Steve continues, "And then there are the aggressive ones to start with."

"Uh huh. But we look for that at check-in. You can just tell. Sheila would've let me know if there were concerns."

"Didn't I overhear 'nice'?"

"You did. Which is why I'm not going to ask Harris to be on-site for the moment."

"You're the boss, Pen."

"Why yes I am!" as Penny stretches up for a quick kiss with her new man. She steps away, picks her phone up off the table next to the door and makes the call she has to make. Steve takes the opportunity to do the same, to cancel their reservation at Caliente.

Cyan and Emily step out of the bathroom all fresh and glowing, ready to give their beach pickups a run for their money. Steve and Jackson are smiling and subtly shaking their heads at "their girls" getting ready to pounce while Penny has a "...you've got to be kidding..." smirk and rolling her eyes while talking to Harris. But she knows full well what she has gotten herself into and who this "fourple" of hers is; her smirk breaks into a chuckle to herself.

Steve inquires, "Ready?" On receiving confirming nods, "Then let's highball!" as he opens the door.

"('Highball', Steven?)" Penny puzzles, having finished her call.

"(Old railroad slang for 'proceed'. It's a joke 'tween Cy and me.)"

Pen purses her lips into a slight smile, closing her eyes for a moment, putting her arm around Steve accompanied by an understanding sigh.

Up on the pool deck there are a handful of naked bodies milling about with a few in the pool tossing a polo ball around. Two or three are reclining on chaises just taking in the scene; sunset was about a half-hour ago so there is certainly no sunbathing going on. Seems to be mostly men, and nearly all eyes are on Cyan, Emily and Penny as they step off the elevator ahead of Steve and Jackson.

Two of the men in the pool appear to be the girls' encounters at Haulover. They bow out of the ball toss and make their way toward the steps. Em and Cy reach for towels to hand to the two young gentlemen, which are graciously accepted as they greet. Kisses are offered and received along with the towels.

So far, so good. Penny seems relieved.

"You two were being bad girls out there on the beach," Tony grins.

"Yeah," Raoul agrees. "We saw you doing the same thing to other guys that you did to us."

"So we're here to demand restitution and penance for your crimes."

Emily and Cyan giggle.

"I'm Emily. She's Cyan. You're Tony, and you're Raoul."

"How'd you know?" Raoul asks, puzzled.

"Clairvoyant," Em teases.

"Oh, you're funny. Front desk tipped you off."

"We have connections. I take it you wanna connect with us."

"That's the plan."

"Bed over there," Cyan head bobs to the large cushion under the canopy. "We exchanged pleasantries on the beach, so let's fuck."

Cyan barely got "f---" out of her mouth and was greeted by two lovely erections.

As they step across the deck to the bed, Tony frowns, "Those guys and that spinner over there are watching us and grinning like they know something. You know them?"

Em responds, "The husbands we told you about, and their new lover. Our new lover."

"You guys are weird. So they're here to watch us fuck?"

"Kinda, though I have a prediction. One will take the spinner, and the other will pickup that lovely specimen over there giving us the eye. She's 'our style'. She won't put up a fight, that's for sure."

Raoul smirks, "You're awfully confident about who's gonna screw who, aren't you."

"Years of experience."

"You're a slut, you know that, don't you? Both of you. But you don't look like sluts."

"Takes one to know one. How are sluts supposed to look?"

"I dunno. Too much makeup. Blonde with dark roots. And what's the expression? 'Rode hard and put-up wet'? Haggard."

"We take care of ourselves. Get your sorry ass on that bed and let me ride you. Wanna guess how old Cy is? Oh. Her platinum blonde is natural."

"Late twenties? Thirty, maybe?"

Em guides Raoul's cock into her and lands the fuck. She purrs in the sensation.

"Try forty-six."

"No way! She's fucking gorgeous. Ohgawd! You're so slick!"

"You have a nice piece."

Cy had already pushed Tony down on the other side of the big cushion and is going for a mouthful of hard penis. Well, maybe not a mouthful yet; she's rimming his foreskin and tonguing around the head. He's starting to buck a little as the tip of her tongue touches the sensitive ridge.

Em continues to needle Raoul, "We're going to mess around like this for a while, and then Cy and I are going to swap."

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers