Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch is going to be fast food. Steve mentions, "I really want to stop for eats south of Orlando, but don't want to deal with the traffic there."

"Why's that? What's there?" Em innocently asks. Cyan is rolling her eyes at the dad joke she thinks is coming.

"'Cause. You heard the one about the guy who walks into a fast food place near there, and is puzzled about the name of the town, whether it's 'kiss-EE-me' or 'KISS-uh-me'. He steps up to the counter and asks, 'How do you pronounce the name of this place?' Kid at the counter replies, 'bur-ger-KING'."

Em and Jax crack up. "Oh, Steven!" Em laughs, giving him a good slap from the co-pilot seat.

Cy was right.

The timing was good. Things were pretty quiet in the car this morning with everybody unwinding from three days of unrelenting emotional and sexual stimulation.

"You have an idea what the hotel is like tonight?" Cyan asks.

"Big place. A Hilton across from the university. We lucked out since the football game this weekend is away. Two queens, as usual."

"Oh. Could you use your points?"

"Yep."

"Well that's good. This little trip is getting sort of expensive. I assume they have a restaurant and bar."

"Yes they do. Bar's open 'til eleven, so if you're up to it, there are probably play opportunities to be had."

"I'm up for it, Stevie!" Em breaks in. "Your little goodbye show with Penny this morning tweaked me a bit."

Jackson complains, "Why is it that the girls always find somebody to screw at places like this and we just get to watch?"

Steve sighs, "Because they're girls, Jax! They control the action. You know that. When was the last time you picked-up somebody at a bar on your own?"

"Gawd. Before Em and I started swinging. It's always been couples since then."

"But you did okay before?"

"Sort of. A handful, maybe. Did get a few nice hookups."

"You think it's better now that you're a little older?"

"Not from what we've seen since being with you guys. Hotel bars seem to be mostly men."

"And there you have it."

Cyan is unbuttoning Jax's shorts in an attempt to distract him and maybe soothe his mood about the lopsidedness of pickup settings.

Steve also tries to reassure him, "Well, it is a Friday night in a college town, after all, so maybe you'll find someone to hookup with."

"Hope so. You ladies don't mind, do you?"

Em gushes, "Shit no, Jax! Gawd. You forget you're a catch! And who in the hell were you fucking last night, huh? All five of us! Geezus you're spoiled!"

Steve is trying to suppress his laughter, and not doing a very good job at it. "It was the setting, guys. I can sympathize with suddenly being thrust back into the real world. The sex at Penny's was expected and freely given. Out here? Not so much."

"(Oh gawd, Cy! Mmmm. Oo! Yeah. Like that.)"

Cyan has shoved Jackson's shorts to his ankles and is giving him one helluva blowjob.

"(Feeling better about yourself now, lover?)" she coos.

"(Yeah. Thank you for the nice reminder. Wanna swap? I do you? Sixty-nine, maybe?)"

"(Uh huh. Tough in the backseat, but we can try!)"

Steve and Emily are in the front smiling at each other. She reaches to hold his hand. "It's okay to get back to basics, too."

"Yes it is, sweetie," Steve replies.

=====

Stepping up to the front desk at tonight's place, Emily is sort of taken aback by the opulence. "How much did this place cost you, Steven? A billion points? Two billion? Gawd."

"Wasn't too bad, sweetie. It's an off weekend. Where they'll get us is at the restaurant and bar."

"And Cy and I don't have to worry about the bar, do we?" she giggles.

"I figure not. Hmm. I have an idea. Maybe they can do something special for us."

"What's that?"

"Hang on. Let me ask." He turns to the desk clerk, "Hi. Albertson for four."

Her nametag says "Sheri".

"Welcome to Gainesville, Mr. Albertson." She works a few keys on her computer. "Wow. I overheard. You do have a lot of points! Thank you for staying with Hilton. What can I do for you?"

"Your website said you had adjoining king rooms. Instead of the queen double, how about I splurge and get us two adjoining?"

"Certainly. Yes we do! Looks like two are available on six. Is that okay?"

"Yes, let's do that! Thank you!"

Sheri runs the key cards and hands the envelopes to Steve. He passes one to Em. "Restaurant is open until ten, and the bar is open until one."

"Oh? Since when did that change? The later bar."

"Last month, on weekends. To better accommodate our guests attending UF football games."

"Where are they playing tomorrow?"

"Tennessee. A fan?"

"No, just curious. How late is the hot tub open?"

"24 hours."

"Oh, that's great! Thank you, Sheri."

"You're certainly welcome, Mr. Albertson. You and your party enjoy your stay."

"We will!"

They step away from the desk, and after a quick scan locate the elevator lobby.

Emily asks, "Okay. What did you just do? Two adjoining rooms?"

"Yep! For one, king beds. Didn't you get tired of everybody crowding into the doubles?"

"No shit! How's that bruise on your hip from falling off the other day?"

"Didn't bruise, Em."

"Should've!" she grimaces. "What else?"

"Guests. Wouldn't it be nice to pickup somebody and have somewhere to do 'em in relative privacy?"

"Oo! You think of everything!" she laughs. Cy and Jax chuckle at them.

They let themselves into their rooms, set their luggage down, and open the pass-through.

"Whatcha wanna do now?" Jackson asks. "Too soon to consider dinner."

"And we can't do the pool!" Cyan laughs. "Nothing to wear! I sure as hell am not going to be seen in a place like this in that... gawd... postage stamp you bought me in Hollywood!"

Em is wearing a huge grin, "I'd like to try the string, Stevie!"

"NO!" he glares at her and laughs. "I figured you guys had enough pool time the past couple of days anyway. If you guys really want to do the pool, we'll have to find someplace to pickup regular swimwear."

The girls and Jax look at each other and Steve to assess what everybody is thinking. There's a lot of shoulder-shrugging going on.

"Huh," Jackson confirms. "So much for that idea."

"Not so fast, guys," Steve has a thought. "If you want to sun, you need something to wear. Then if we get the urge to do the hot tub in the wee hours, we will have to come and go wearing suits."

"You mean there may be a redux of Flagstaff, Steven?" Cyan asks, grinning.

"Just allowing for the possibility." Glancing at his phone, "I just found a Target not too far from the hotel. Let's go."

Reconvening in the car, they take off to go shopping. Not something they've done on this trip.

The store really was close by. That was easy.

"I have a thought," Cyan chuckles as they step into the swimwear department. "It looks like they have a couple of designer lines. What do you think about matching suits?"

"Too precious," Steve smirks. "You know how I feel about that."

"Yeah, but!"

"But what?"

"Yes, on couples it's ridiculous. But all four of us? Oh, gawd. That'll get 'em wondering!"

Steve chuckles mostly to himself. He glances to Em, who is giving him her evil, mischievous grin.

He relents, "Okay. You guys win. Find a reasonable pattern and we'll do it. Just make sure it's trunks for Jax and me and not Speedos. That's a horrible look!"

Jackson is nodding his head briskly and wide-eyed in agreement. The girls laugh. The guys step back and watch the show as their ladies rifle through the selections.

"(I still want something really showy, Cy,)" Emily mentions softly, considering the other customers nearby.

"(I'm okay with that. You've gotten to be a serious exhibitionist, girlie.)

"(Steve's fault.)"

"(Don't you know it!)" Cy chuckles. "(But you love showing off, don't you?)"

"(Yes I do!)"

"(Join the club!)"

They laugh to each other.

Steve chuckles on noticing the girls' repartée, "They're clearly up to no good, Jax. Isn't it great?"

"Ohgawd yes. My only concern..."

"What's that?"

"Em's probably going to have a hard time keeping the top on."

Steve sighs, "Yeah, I know. But at least she listens to me when I advise her about taking things too far."

"She does."

"Though if I had my way I'd let her be naked everywhere. Your wife is so scenic, Jackson."

"Uh. Steve? So is Cyan. Fucking unbelievable. Remember when we met?"

"How could I forget?"

"I knew I was going to jump her the moment she rolled down the car window."

"You're bad, Jax. I was at least trying to be cordial. Em was pushing it, though."

"I know. She wanted you bad before we even made it to Kingman."

"Yeah. She stole my heart, too."

"Guys? How's this?" Cyan calls from behind one of the racks, holding up a very skimpy white and red string-tie two-piece. Em is doing the same, showing matching short trunks for their men.

Jax reaches over to surreptitiously feel for Steve's cock through his shorts. "He's hard, guys. Good choice."

All four break into raucous laughter, drawing disapproving stares from the other shoppers.

They calm down in a few seconds. Steve asks, "Guys? We need anything else while we're here? Road snacks, maybe? Longer drives starting tomorrow."

"Nothing that I can think of," Emily answers. "I've been fine with our lunch stops. Cy? Jax?"

"I'm good," Cy confirms.

"Same here," Jax replies.

"Alrighty then! Let's check out and drive 'em nuts at the hotel."

They leave a trail of knowing chuckles as they make their way to the registers.

=====

With nothing better to do beyond kill time this late afternoon, the fourple don their new swimwear and make a beeline for the pool deck for sunning naps. Nobody really feels like the water at the moment given the more-than-enough of that in their time at Rooftop. They're not fish.

They're definitely getting the looks from random guests as they parade through the lobby on their way to the pool. Aside from the silliness of all four with matching attire, the ladies' suits barely qualify as covering anything and would be worthy of the swimwear shop back at the beach. But from Target? Well, a Target in Florida, but, still, a little "out there". More than a little.

Cyan tugs at her top trying to prevent a nipple from popping out. Steve catches this and chuckles. He shouldn't laugh. The trunks the girls chose for 'em are pretty short, and Em catches Steve's glans peeking out as he grows a momentary hard. She giggles.

They stop by the bar for drinks to take with, then pick four chaises on the far side of the deck to lay out. It's maybe a half hour of sunning and taking sips that Cyan and Jackson start looking at each other "in that way".

"Doesn't take you guys much," Steve chuckles. "Don't forget this isn't Penny's place."

"We know, we know," Jax moans back. "Sweetheart? Upstairs?"

Cy immediately responds, "You don't have to ask twice. Grab your drink and let's go."

Cy's top shifts on her again getting up from the lounger. It snapped around to the side, so a boob is fully exposed this time. She shrugs her shoulders, but Steve glares at her as a warning to cover up. She smirks back, shrugs her shoulders again, and complies.

Steve informs Emily, "Since they're getting up, I'm going with them to fetch a refill. You okay?"

She reaches for her plastic wine stem to check. "Yeah, I'm good at the moment."

"Be right back."

Em closes her eyes into a catnap. Laying on her stomach, she had already untied her top to avoid the tan line. As Steve steps away, she unties the bottoms for the same. Shame on her.

"What's taking him so long?" she thinks to herself.

"Hi. Mind if I join you?" a nearby pleasant male voice interrupts her meditation.

"Sure. Help yourself." Her eyes remain closed.

"That's a little risky. What happens if you have to get up suddenly?"

"Then somebody gets a show," Em chuckles. She still hasn't looked to see who's behind the voice.

"Great tush by the way. You're absolutely right for showing it off. Rest of you sure ain't bad, either!"

"Thanks!" she giggles. She rolls her head over to maybe see who she's chatting with.

"Holy Mother of God, you're gorgeous!" Emily exclaims in the sudden realization that the voice comes with a very handsome gentleman, probably in his mid-30s. Gym-toned body. "Wanna fuck?"

"Whoa!" the stranger chuckles and recoils.

"I heard that!" Steve laughs as he approaches. "Steve Albertson. To whom do I have the pleasure of letting my lover have?"

"Double whoa!" he laughs back. "Rob Steinwicz. Nice to meet you." He extends his hand for a firm shake. "And this oh-so-fine specimen is?"

"Oops! Sorry! Emily Foster. Sweetheart, you're a nasty girl for untying your bottoms," he chuckles. "How do you think you were going to get them back on? Here. Let me help you with your indecent decency. Rob, they chose these suits for the showoff factor."

Steve kneels to tie Em's swim pieces back on.

"Looks like it. They?"

"She and my other lover. Well, technically, my wife."

"Emily's your mistress?"

Em giggles.

"Never thought of it that way. She and her husband are our life partners. We're what we call 'a fourple'. Oh. By the way. Her offer is good. She'd like to have you."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that. I have to be there, though."

Rob is bemused, "I ran into that on a couple of bar pickups. I've heard it called 'cuckolding'. I don't particularly mind, if that's your thing."

"Stevie's not into that," Emily interrupts. "Yeah, he enjoys my having sex with others, but this is for my safety. We've had recent problems. I was raped. My husband will be nearby, too."

"I'm so sorry. But he... both of your men... are okay with you having sex with others?"

"It's a two-way street, Rob. We're swingers. You okay with a little truth?"

"Try me."

"They both had five women last night, including Cy and me. We had a fantastic time!" She laughs, "You're poking out, Rob. That obviously turned you on. Let's go."

Rob chuckles in the embarrassment of his ardor on display, adjusts his shorts, and follows Em and Steve to the elevator to ride up to their suites. But there's a little catch.

No mystery as to what's about to happen here: as the doors close, Emily pulls on a couple of strings and her swimsuit drops to the elevator floor.

"Steve? Your lady here. She like this all the time?"

Em giggles again.

"Uh huh. Clothing tends to fall off of her. She stays nude at home."

"Don't know whether I should envy or pity you."

For that, Emily reaches for Rob's swimtrunks and yanks them down, causing his erect penis to snap back against his stomach. The car passes the fourth floor.

"Step out of 'em, fucker," she demands. "Nice cock. We're going to the room this way."

"Ohmygawd she means it!" Rob gasps.

"Good luck to all of us!" Steve laughs. "Does this give you any notion of what she's gonna be like in bed?"

Rob's eyes get real big and he inhales sharply in the realization of what's happening to him.

Steve gathers the discarded swimwear from the elevator floor, and Emily leads the way out of the elevator using Rob's cock as a pull. The hike from the elevator to their rooms is otherwise without incident, although Steve glances up to notice a security camera at the end of the hallway.

He waves to it. He's certain somebody will be entertained by the fleeting scene, but it does nag at him that this is a Hilton, after all, and they're pretty corporate and not exactly known for their senses of humor. He's going to count on the new information that the bar is open later than others in the chain and that the pool and hot tub are 24/7, so this particular hotel might be a little more flexible about things given the location and clientele.

Steve opens the door to their room to find Jackson and Cyan on the bed in missionary, Jax firmly and deliberately thrusting into Steve's wife the way he does when they're going for an extended intercourse. He smiles lovingly at his partners as he directs Rob and Em into the other suite.

Rob, on the other hand, is aghast that they are so matter-of-fact about their sex.

"(Am I going to be okay?)" he quietly asks of Steve.

"(You are. You are free to enjoy your time with my Emily. Two ground rules. First, absolutely no anal. That was the rape she mentioned. Second, no condom. We expect you to cum inside her. She's safe. But take your time.)"

"(Okay. Backdoor isn't my thing, either. Will I get to watch the two of you?)"

"(Oh? I sort of got the impression you didn't go for that.)"

"(Normally don't seek it. But you guys are fascinating. Certainly worth the price of admission.)"

Steve softly chuckles.

"Enough chatter, guys. Rob? Eat me!" Emily has flopped down on the bed and is spread-eagle to receive Rob.

Steve takes a seat in a nearby chair and grabs his phone.

"Uh. No pictures, please," Rob cautions.

"Just a vid clip when you enter her, for our scrapbook. Strictly no faces."

"I guess that's okay. I've trusted you so far."

"Thanks."

"Em?" Rob requests, "Tell me about your little party last night. And anything else you think I might want to hear about. You do girls, too?"

"Of course!"

"Ohgawd!"

=====

Em, Jax, Cy and Steve are relaxing around the dinner table waiting for their orders, smiling and snickering to each other about the little show they put on for Rob.

"He didn't see it coming, did he?" Cy chuckles.

"No," Em replies. "He sort of seemed conventional. Slept around as I would expect a single guy his age would, but he was totally fascinated when you and I were getting it on."

"Don't blame him!" Jackson interjects. "Girl 69 is a sight to behold to all of us!"

"Pretty good with his tongue, though," Em sighs. "Twice before he fucked me."

Steve chuckles, "Yeah, you were fun to watch with that. The man apparently has skills."

"Uh huh," Em grins.

"Did you talk about anything later this evening? I stepped away while you were relating plans for tonight."

"Yeah. He had a prior commitment. He did mention that he likes to come here on weekends because the college girls cruise for older guys in the bar."

Jax lights up. "Oh, really?" Everybody laughs at his reaction.

"There you go, Jackson," Steve goads. "Happy hunting."

They all laugh at him again.

Em snickers, "What are you going to do, Stevie? Cy and I are going to dress for pickups."

"In what? Not the hooker outfits. Too nice of a place for those."

"No. Those short flouncy dresses you got for us."

"Yep. The ones that show pussy when you're on a barstool. I can appreciate that. But don't wear things out. I want to have enough left for anything late in the hot tub."

"Are you sure about that? It could be a whole bunch of nuthin'," Cyan muses.

"Oh, I suspect the same idea with the college kids might be the case there. It would be nice to play with some twenty-something couples."

Em repeats, "But do you have evening plans? Cy and I intend to be busy."

"My usual. Hang at the bar and see what comes to me."

"Okay, but don't come crying to us if nobody picks you up. We'll tie you to a chair and make you watch."

Steve chuckles, "Not concerned. But I like that idea."

"Knew you would!" she laughs.

"One condition."

"Oh?"

"You have to wear your collar and leash. And I get to pick the guy. Or guys."

"You can be awfully kinky sometimes."

"Why yes I can!" Steve chuckles. "But seriously? No collar. Not here. Same as goes for your slutwear. We gotta play normal. Ish."

"Gee. Like we did in the hallway upstairs?"

"Like you did, girlfriend! I'm still wondering if we're going to get busted over that."