Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa here already warned me about that. She said they met you guys tonight, and that the four of you are some manner of super-swingers. Is that right?"

"Roughly," Em answers, having returned with more drinks. "We like to play that way. We wanna fuck and be fucked."

"And they're especially good at it!" Angie breaks in. "They're kinda crazy with it."

Ben frowns, "Are you like that all the time? I've heard it called 'a lifestyle'. Does it dominate your lives like that?"

Jax chuckles, "No, not really. But we're on a vacation trip, and more or less going for broke to see just how much 'trouble' we can find. You know, 'Sexy Couples Gone Wild'. That sort of thing."

Ben laughs, "What do you expect from me?"

Cyan chuckles back, "A nice guy piloting a hard cock. You're doing great on the 'nice guy' part. So... so far, so good."

Everybody laughs.

"Oh," Cyan giggles. "I know you want to, and so does Lisa. Go ahead. We won't tell."

"Tell what."

"I had her undo that zipper for a reason. Feel 'er up."

Ben slips his hand into Lisa's skirt to caress a butt cheek. She pushes back into the desired intrusion.

"Nice. Should I?"

Lisa responds, "What's that? Check the temperature? Be my guest."

He moves his hand to the front of her skirt, tentatively fingering her labia.

"(I can take three. Please?)" she coos.

"(A little awkward standing like this. Hard to get a good angle,)" he answers.

Angie reaches around Ben's waist, moving her hand down to assess "the situation".

"Cy?" Angie smiles.

"Yeah?"

"He's good for the other part of your request. Oo. Thick."

More laughter. Ben's face is flushing in response to the attention.

"You guys about done with your drinks?" Steve asks. "I think we have a party calling our names."

"Your suite, Steve?" Angie asks.

"If that's okay. Two beds. They're doubles, but we'll manage. We always do."

"Okay. Lisa and I just have one king. Ben?"

"One king as well. Their room, then. We ready?"

The seven brisk-walk to the elevator, trying not to get into more trouble in public.

Cyan leans into Ben, "Ben? If I was wearing a dress you'd be expected to fuck me in the elevator."

"What?"

Jackson laughs, "It's okay. It's a fetish of hers. Sweetie? I knew those pants were going to put a crimp in things."

Cyan sighs, "I guess. The shoes don't help. I can't just drop 'em. Ben? Go for my tits, please." She sheds her top and hands it to Steve as they step into the elevator.

Emily is pouting. Steve tries to comfort her in her momentary displeasure, "It's okay, lover. Sometimes it just doesn't work out the way you want it to."

"What's that?" Ben asks, not completely distracted by his enjoyment of Cyan's breasts.

"Last time we took this little trip up, she had me strip her naked."

"Exhibitionists. Both of 'em?"

"And then some."

"Any close calls?"

"Not really. We assess the situations pretty closely before they do anything."

As they stand by in the balcony hallway for Steve to wrangle with the keycard and door lock, Emily kicks off her shoes, sheds her top and very quickly drops her pants and panties in one move, stepping out of them. Naked in the hallway. Business as usual. Steve glances back and grins big at his devoted lover.

Ben smiles, closes his eyes and slowly shakes his head. He makes the mistake of turning his back on Em, who is taking advantage of the seconds of inattention, reaching around to unfasten his belt, unzip his slacks and pull everything down in one slick move. He flinches a little but starts to laugh, and shuffles into the room following the others, not having the opportunity to push his slacks over his shoes.

"You guys are nuts," he laughs, shutting the door behind him. "And obviously lots of crazy fun with this."

"I get you first!" Em giggles. "Lemme help you with your shoes!"

Em kneels down in front of him and... goes for the suck. Naughty Em!

"Hey! I picked him up!" Lisa complains in a chuckle. "Oo. He does have a nice cock! Thick!"

"Compromise, ladies," Cyan proposes. "I get 'im!"

Angie is laughing at the ladies fighting over this new piece of meat. Steve and Jackson are grinning and chuckling.

"Steve? Jax? What do I do now?" Ben half-chuckles, but his expression reveals he is mostly bewildered by the enthused attention from the girls.

"I guess you're more accustomed to one-on-one dating, yes?" Steve responds.

"Yeah. This is my first time with a group."

"I suggest you get the rest of your clothes off and savor each one in turn. We'll keep the others busy. Angie? Want another go with me? Lisa? You said something about Jax."

Angie has stripped off and gently steps toward Steve to softly caress his torso. He reciprocates, and she closes her eyes into the sensations. Cyan approaches the pair and adds her own touch into their standing caress.

Lisa answers Steve, "I did. You have a nice cock, too, Jackson. C'mere. Do me."

"No lick first?"

"Ohgawd. Fuck. Just stick it in! We'll do that later!"

"Good enough!"

Jackson takes Lisa's hand and guides her to a bed, gently laying her down to do what he does so well, starting the late evening's activities in earnest. Emily steps to Ben, caresses his pecs, and leads him to the other bed to take him for their first round of the night.

=====

"This is so cool!" Emily blurts on seeing the breakfast buffet as they step onto the atrium floor. This particular hotel features a multi-station presentation of freshly-prepared entrées to suit most anybody's palate.

Steve smiles, "You know how I am about breakfast, sweetie! One of the reasons I went ahead and chose this one for last night."

"And I gather the bar and reception party were big considerations, too," Cyan smirks.

"Uh huh. Did we do okay with those?"

"Sure did, lover," Em replies. "But guys, I'm sure sorry about the whole thing with Tony."

Jax sighs, "We came out of it okay. Random pickups do carry a risk. The girls were a treat, though. It wasn't especially rowdy for a change. Soft loving with strangers is unusual. Ben was great."

"That euphonious voice of his was enough for a couple of orgasms by itself, Jax," Cyan jokes. "No pun here, but it seemed to set the tone. Surprising he isn't attached."

Steve muses, "I'm sorry Ben and the girls couldn't join us this morning. Booth duty means getting up early and being on the floor for show opening."

"Steve?" Jackson asks, "What's our schedule?"

"I'm figuring six or six-and-a-half hours to Memphis. We need to be there by four. You do the math."

"So we have to leave by 9:30?"

"What time is it now?"

"Shit. 9:15."

"Uh huh. Good thing we're packed. Let's get it over with and get on the stick. It sucks that we have to rush through a great breakfast, but we're sort of backed into a corner."

"Any chance of cutting some time off the drive, Steve?" Em poses. "I know how you are about two-lanes."

"Wellllll... I'm sort of okay with doing a good part of the drive on expressways. Between Birmingham and Memphis is not stupid with trucks. I-65 to US72 is doable. That'll cut it to five-and-a-half hours, plus or minus pit stops."

"So we can kick back until ten?" Cyan muses.

"I guess."

"Done as far as we're concerned!" Em and Jax nod with enthusiasm.

"Okay. Jax? You get the first leg!"

"Fuck you!" he laughs.

Emily grins at their nonsense, announcing, "Last one to the omelet station is a... uh..."

Steve deadpans, "Rotten egg, Em?"

Everybody is cracking up. They poke and slap at each other in their usual fun and general foolishness.

=====

The drive to Memphis is boring, to say the least. Traffic may be light, yes, but the rolling hills of north Alabama along US72 are surprisingly featureless. There isn't a whole lot in the way of passing scenery. But Steve gets a little excited about possibilities for train watching when 72 starts to parallel what appears to be well-traveled railroad tracks.

"Sweetheart?" he asks of Emily. "Bring up the Google map, will you? I'd like to look for side roads with hidey spots near a crossing. You know how I do that."

"Yep. Satellite views. You thinkin'...?"

"Uh huh."

"I thought we were going to behave ourselves today."

"Gotta have some fun, girlie!"

"Is it warm enough? Temp seems to have dropped since we left." She checks the dashboard display. "Yeah. 68 degrees."

"Not too bad. Really. And it's sunny."

"Shit, Steve!" comes the complaint from the backseat. "You know I don't like being cold!"

"You've been naked in worse, Cyan! Remember that time you were teasing Scotty outside of Ed's place? It had to have been sixty!"

"I guess. But I made him cum, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did. But I know you. You power past minor discomforts in the excitement of the moment."

"Was it a fuck?" Jackson leers.

Steve shakes his head at Jax's perving. "I guess. We had left the theater with her naked and were out in the parking lot. She leaned into the car with the door open; he stuck it in from behind."

"And..."

"She asked him to pull out so she could watch him ejaculate. He was rather impressive with it. Big arching stream."

"Scotty? Ed? Who are they? Theater?" Em is justifiably curious. "And naked outside?"

"Long time ago. Ed ran an adult theater and bar in a really bad neighborhood. He'd let us get away with all sorts of shit 'cause he'd paid-off the cops to leave him alone. We've told you the strip-pool stories."

"Oh, yeah, that's right. And the time she danced nude with a really hung Black kid after you lifted her babydoll off for 'im. 'Fire hose', you said. But you never..."

"Finished the story?"

"Uh huh. Did she?"

"Yeah. They disappeared into the couples' theater and left me stranded. I assumed, she confirmed, although it was quite obvious with the river of cum down her thigh when he brought her back."

"Cy? Did you actually do that to Steve? As much as he likes to watch?"

"It was the situation. He wouldn't do me in front of Steve. He got nice and hard and big, and rubbed it against my pussy out on the dance floor, but wouldn't do the deed with anybody watching."

"Who's this Scotty person?"

Steve answers, "Ed's security and house BBC. Part of his job was to escort guests to and from their cars given the neighborhood. Also, his other responsibilities were to..."

"Fuck female guests on request. Got it."

"Don't get us wrong. He was super nice and affable, with us at least. He liked Cyan a lot. Always lit up like a beacon whenever we arrived for playtime. He was fun. We miss him."

"Oh?"

"Like I said, long time since. Both he and Ed passed away about fifteen years ago. Ed was older than dirt, but Scotty succumbed to spleen cancer."

"Sorry to hear that. You've had some interesting people in your lives, guys."

"Present company included, lover."

Em slides over to lean into Steve and hold his hand.

"The map, Em?"

"Oh. Yeah. Looks like some possibilities coming up. Let me flip to the sat view. Okay, here we go. In about five miles we have a turnoff with no houses or buildings nearby. It appears the railroad is up on a slight embankment and will shield us from the highway. Main question is hiding the car, and we'll be on the wrong side of the tracks for an escape."

"I think we can risk a delayed getaway. My guess is the trains are moderately fast through here."

The five minutes pass quickly, and Steve executes the turn onto a graded gravel path. Railroad crossing is marked by unlit crossbucks, so it's obvious there's very little traffic on this rural road.

He pauses the car on the tracks. Steve announces, "Cool! We have something coming!"

"How do you know?" Jax challenges.

"Hell, Jax. You apparently haven't been paying attention. The train signal to our right."

"Oh. I see now. You call it 'green over red'. That correct?"

"Yep. If they were both red we'd be SOL. We already know there's nothing behind us, 'cause we would've passed it. Ladies? I see a clump of trees up there to park behind. You know what to do!"

"Still a bit cool for this," Cyan complains again.

"Better to see hard nipples with."

Em giggles, "You are so bad, Stevie! But I'm up for it! Cy? I ain't doin' this solo!"

Cyan sighs, "Okay. You going to drop us off here, or are we going to walk back to the crossing?"

"Walk. I want to see tushies in motion."

Emily laughs, and she and Cy slap at him for his pervy nonsense. Jax is wearing a big grin. He starts to strip.

Cyan smirks at him, "Are you joining us? Really?"

"Nah. Just ready for when you get back. These little exhibitions always make you horny. And me, too."

Steve interrupts, "Girls? I hear a horn! You've got a minute! Get going!"

Em quickly re-ties her shoes and jumps out of the car, grabbing Cyan's hand as Cy does the same.

"Fuck! Cold!" Cyan gripes. "See?"

"Not that cold!" Emily scolds. "You can be such a wuss sometimes! Love the nips, girlie! Come on!" She tweaks her own hard nipples for effect. "Oo. That feels sort of nice!" Cy laughs.

Steve and Jax are cracking up. They leisurely get out of the SUV to leer around the trees, watching their lovers show off their fine bodies to strangers. Steve mused to himself that he might want to grab his phone to record the event, but thought better of it, deciding to take-in the moment without the distraction.

The girls make it up the slight hill to be closer to the crossing, although Steve grimaces to himself in the thought they might be partially visible from the highway. No matter, just a few seconds later the locomotives approach and then pass the crossing, the engineer having a good time on the horn acknowledging the naked ladies showing off for him and his crew.

Fortunately, Em recalls Steven's admonishments that there are no cabooses any more, so after the locomotives pass Em and Cy turn tail and trot back to the car. Steve has a really big grin pasted on his face watching their breasts jiggle and sway as they hasten their return. Jax? Well, Jax is sporting a hard, figuring on plowing into Cyan as soon as she is back in the SUV.

He was right. Slipped right in. Those two.

"That looked really great, guys. Very nice. Good job!" Steve tells Em as she climbs in.

Em reaches over to Steve's jeans to verify the sentiment.

"You sure love it when we do that. But..."

"But what?"

"Someday we're going to get in trouble."

"That won't be today."

Em is mindful of the advice yesterday that she can be seen through the windshield in the daylight, and reaches to put her shorts and top back on. Steve eases the SUV out from behind the trees and resumes their travel towards tonight's hotel. They haven't killed too much time with their little escapade, so he remains confident they'll make it in time to see the ducks.

"Guys?" Steve calls to the backseat. "You have your clothes ready to go, just in case? Not in a wad, I hope. This is still Alabama, and we're just about to cross into Mississippi."

"Good point," Cyan confirms. "Jax? We really need to get dressed."

"Well, damn. We get you all horned-up, and now we have to quit. Not fair."

Steve suggests, "There will be opportunities tonight. There always are."

"Whatever," Jax pouts.

Their banter turns light for a while. Steve points out the approaching "Welcome to Mississippi" sign on the right. "One down, one to go," he says.

"What's that, Steve?" Em asks.

"What we talked about before. Deep South states with open hostility towards visitors."

"But I've seen tourist promotionals on TV! 'Sweet Spot' Alabama ads!"

"As long as you stay within their tailored and groomed venues designed to suck your wallet. Color outside their lines and be prepared to be slapped down. 'Southern hospitality' is largely a myth. Speaking of which, check it out. Ahead on the right."

"Gawd. Barely over the state line, and there's a cop ready to pounce!"

Glancing in the side rearview mirror, "Ohgawd, watch this!"

A maroon sedan in the left lane zooms past our troupe. And the trooper.

"Probably 20 over. Ha! There he goes!" as the red, white and blue flashing light show pulls out hard and fast right in front of their SUV.

"Good thing you slowed down, Steve. You expected this, didn't you?"

"Shit yeah. But I didn't think the trooper was going to cut it that close."

"You weren't speeding, dear."

"No reason to. And knowing what it's like down here. Don't need to give them any reasons to pull us over. Gawd. Like they need one."

"Oh?" Jax ponders.

"Yeah. It made the national news a few years ago. There was a cop or cops cruising I-55 south of Memphis who'd pull out-of-staters over for phony reasons. Then they'd imply real heavy that they had to search their cars or they'd be carted off to jail. Just try saying "no" to one of these guys. The cop would completely empty the vehicle of their belongings, spreading them all over the shoulder. Even in the rain. And when they were done, leave them there, maybe with a warning slip. It was a deliberate harassment campaign, mostly targeting young people, especially those of color."

"What would you do, Steve?" Em asks.

"Ask to see a warrant. But I don't think we have much to worry about. Mature and white driving a newer, expensive vehicle has a reasonable chance of pushing back with lawyers, so they'd be unlikely to poke that particular bear out of fear of their scheme being exposed. Violation would have to be clear-cut. Speaking of which..."

They pass the trooper and the maroon sedan he pulled over.

Jax shakes his head, "Gawd. He's patting-down the driver. That's awfully harsh for a traffic stop."

"May have seen something. The other side is that scofflaws tend to do it with everything."

"What about our public nudity, sweetheart? Like just a few minutes ago. And fuckin' in the open," Cyan wonders. "We're pushin' it a whole lot of the time."

"I work hard for us to contain it to situations where we have some control or the risk is very low. You know that, sweetie!"

"He does, Cy," Em replies. "I rarely feel uncomfortable when we're out there showing off. He has a knack, even reminding me when it might not be safe."

"Okay. How are we doing on time?"

Steve answers after refreshing the nav screen, "Looks like we'll be there slightly before four."

"So plenty of time time to check in and get into position for the duck parade."

"Should be."

"Get into position?" Jackson queries.

"It draws a crowd, Jax. It being a Sunday I suspect a little more crowded than usual. It's an area tourist attraction."

"Tourists like us."

"Well, yeah. But it's really adorable. And worth it."

"Okay. Taking your word for it."

=====

"I'm going to do valet parking, guys."

Steve pulled the car up to the curb, hoping he has picked the right entrance. At least it says, "The Peabody" in fancy script on a plaque next to the doors. He guessed right, a smartly-uniformed bellman is pushing a cart across the sidewalk to meet them. He has opened the doors for Em and Cyan. Steve reaches for the hatch release and gingerly opens his door hoping to avoid the ignominy of a passing truck making a hood ornament out of it. Jackson scoots over to exit on the sidewalk side. Smart.

The parking valet quickly meets them and hands Steve the claim ticket, whisking the SUV off to wherever now that it's unloaded. They have no plans to tour the town, this is home for the night.

"I didn't mention it, but this is the fanciest hotel we're going to do on this trip. It's a four-star."

"Gainesville wasn't nice enough for you?" Cyan ribs him.

"Of course it was. However, this place is old-school luxurious."