Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez. Too fancy. Are we going to be able to play?" Em asks, semi-seriously.

"Do you think I'd book us someplace where we couldn't, dearie?" is his frowning pushback.

"Uh. No."

Steve chuckles, "That's right. No cheap chain motels. The bar here has a rep for being the best pickup joint in town. They even mention it on their website."

"That's pretty brazen," Cy smirks.

"Works for us!" Jax laughs.

"Let's hurry along and get checked in." Steve draws their attention to the fountain.

"Oh! There are the ducks!" Em elates. "You weren't kidding!"

"Yep. Five. Four girls and a guy. He's gotta like those odds."

"Steven!" Em and Cy giggle and swat at 'im.

"Oh, okay," he grins. "They're wild, by the way. They're farm raised, but they change 'em every three months, retiring and releasing the previous batch to have a good duck life doing duck things in nature. I was reading where they make it a point to not turn them into pets."

"Oh, that's nice!" Cyan smiles.

"There are a lot of nice things here. I think we'll splurge for you two and get you spa massages."

"They do that?!" Cyan's all excited. She misses her masseuse, who moved away a couple of years ago.

"Yes. Let me do the front desk thing and get the bags upstairs. You guys can relax and watch the ducks. Save a spot for me when the crowd starts to gather."

"Uh, Steve?" Jax calls before Steve is out of range. "Dinner?"

"Nice Italian restaurant. We'll try to do that after the girls' massages."

"Sounds good!"

Steve steps away to do what needs to be done. Their room is on the 10th floor, so it takes a few minutes longer than he expected to go up and down. Returning to catch up with the gang, he finds they managed to snag a spot next to the ropes and red carpet. However, too much of a crowd has assembled, blocking his way. That's okay, he's enjoying watching Em, Jax and Cy from a relative distance as they take in the light-spirited show.

The hour arrives and the duckmaster rounds up his charges, herding them down the red carpet and to the elevator for the ride to their penthouse suite. Lots of laughs, oohs, and aahs as the drake and his hens waddle into the lift. The doors close behind and there is a happy din as the entertained throngs dissipate.

Steve navigates against the current of the departing crowd to join the others.

"Gawd that was fun!" Emily blurts to him.

"Yeah, it was cute. I'll give you that," Jackson smiles.

Cyan is simply grinning in her satisfaction of a shared memory relived. She asks, "Do we have any sort of schedule?"

Steve has the answers, "Yes we do. You and Em have 30-minute massages at 6:00. I have reservations at the Italian place for 7:15. That should give you enough time to shower and get dressed for dinner and drinks afterwards."

"What are we wearing?" Cyan asks. Em nods in agreement.

"Something sexy, of course. Didn't you both pack something nice in case we did something on the formal side? I think you wore it at the brunch last Sunday."

"Oh, that's right," Em confirms. "Our short leather skirts and a filmy blouse."

"Oh yeah. Your zipper skirts. Like Lisa had on last night. They good for tonight?"

"Sure are. We wore them for maybe two hours. Oh, gawd, Cy. They'll be perfect for a place like this!"

Cy chuckles in confirmation.

"Uh oh," Jax grins. "I can see how this is going down. Not a pun, guys!"

They laugh.

Cyan asks, "What are you two going to do while we're getting rubbed on?"

Steve thinks out loud, "Probably get dressed for dinner and hit the bar. Get the lay of the land."

"'Lay' being the operative word!" Jax laughs.

"We don't know that, Jax!"

"We've been batting a thousand so far!"

Steve sighs. "Ladies? You have a few minutes to get ready for your massages. Let's head up to the room."

=====

The boys change clothes for dinner and bar time while Emily and Cyan find their sweats to cover up on the way to and from the spa. They ride the elevator down together, with the girls getting off on the spa level.

Steve suggests, "We're going to kill time downstairs at the Lobby Bar, guys. When you're dressed for dinner, meet us down there."

"It's a plan!" Em smiles and teases Steve for directing things, tendering a kiss as the doors open at their floor. Cy does the same for Jax, and the ladies step out. Doors close behind them.

"This place is really fancy, Steve. Em and I have never been at a hotel like this. You guys do this much?"

"No. We've been here once, but so-called 'four' and 'five star' hotels are usually beyond our budget. We don't see the point, frankly. Places like where we stayed in Gainesville and Macon are about as high-falutin' as we get."

"Oh. Okay. I was thinking you were trying to impress us or something."

"You were? You guys know us a lot better than that, Jax!"

"I'm sorry, Steven. It was just a passing thought. Oh. Here we go."

Doors open on the lobby level, and they step out. The bar space is big and obvious, and they find stools right at the bar, order beers and just generally take a load off.

Jax and Steve chat about tomorrow's drive, each expressing relief that they are going to be home tomorrow evening. The road trip has seen some really awesome play time, but they'd both like to take the pressure off and kick back for a few days.

Steve senses a warm breath against the back of his neck. A female voice -- a familiar female voice -- whispers, "(Okay motherfucker. Where are the girls? You are going to do my ass tonight. No excuses. Hi, Jax.)"

Steve doesn't need to turn around. "Hi, Susan. You stalking us again?"

She takes the stool next to Steve and leans into him for a "hello" kiss.

"No, you son of a bitch. Total coincidence. I figure you're on your way back home. How was Florida? Knowing you guys, you fucked everybody everywhere."

Jackson chokes on his drink.

Susan laughs, "I think I hit a nerve."

"We had a good time, Susan," Steve responds. "Ever hear of Rooftop Resort?"

"I have. A real swinger hotel. Not a flaming dumpster like the Scenic."

"Three nights."

"Oooo. Hot stuff."

"We made friends. Why are you in Memphis?"

"Shooting outdoor vids. That little hike Deion took with Em last weekend gave me ideas."

"You move fast."

"That's the biz."

"So where's Lenny?"

"I dunno. At a cheap motel somewhere, I guess. I certainly won't pay for this place for 'im. We'll meet for donuts and coffee in the morning and start prepping the shoot."

"Begs the question, Suze. Why are you blowing your production budget on a room at the Peabody?"

"'Cuz I can."

"You going to pickup somebody to fuck tonight?"

"I already did."

"Very funny. You know the girls are going to have a say in that."

"Yeah. Cyan will get pissy about it. Em's going to find it funny. Speaking of Emily..."

"You want her, too, I take it."

"Uh huh."

"Well if you get her, you get Cyan, too. Only if she okays it."

"Oo. The model. Yeah, of course. Deal."

Steve just smirks and shakes his head. "Seriously, Susan. Tell us about your project."

"I have two couples in the area into sex in the woods. They know some of the forest trails around here, and we're going to shoot 'random' forest encounters. You know, where the girl or girls hike down a trail out of view of the guys and 'accidentally' encounter a big cock."

"Ah. Like Em and Deion, as you said. Sounds like fun, actually. Cy and I have played that game."

"Oh! You want to play, too? Gawd I so want to get you guys on film!"

"Maybe another time. We're ready to be home, and it's a long drive from here."

"Well, shit! Can't blame a girl for trying."

"No, I can't. What are your dinner plans?"

Jackson glares at Steve.

"It's okay, Jax. We worked everything out after our little dust-up last weekend. Suze is a friend. She respects us, we respect her back."

"Damn tootin', Steven. Didn't have anything in mind for dinner yet."

"You're welcome to join us. We have reservations at Capriccio."

"Sounds good, but it's a little dressy, isn't it? You guys are sort of dressed up. What are the girls gonna wear?"

"Pencil skirts and blouses."

"Oh gawd. They're going to look extra hot! I've just got jeans and tees, so I'll pass. But thanks."

Speaking of the girls, here they come.

"Fuck," Steve hears Cyan mumble as they approach. "Susan." Em giggles.

"What in the hell are you doing here, Susan?" Cyan frowns.

"Well hello yourself, Cyan. Work trip."

"Do I need to be looking around for a camera? Let me check under your glass. Or is it under the bar counter here, ready to look up my skirt?"

Susan sighs, "No, Cy. You forget that Steve and Jax set the boundaries with you guys. We're cool. Truce?"

Cyan glares at him. "Steve?"

"It's okay, dear. We made our point, she made hers. I'm still thinking about a collaboration someday."

"Not tomorrow? Please?" Susan chuckles.

"No, Suze. Not tomorrow. We really want to get back home."

"You bring Deion?" Emily grins her half-evil, half-sexy grin.

"Almost. Just not tonight. He's going to join us at the shoot in the morning."

"Em?" Steve is puzzled. "I thought he almost broke it!"

"Yeah. Doesn't mean I didn't like it. Suze? Who are you going to sink your hooks into tonight?"

"Steven. At least that was the plan."

Cyan's face is turning red and she has stiffened into an apparent fighting posture.

Steve warns, "Cy? Back off, please. Susan? I kinda think you got the answer you didn't want. We need to give things time for everyone to cool down. Last Friday is too fresh."

"But we made up! And I had Jackson, too!"

"You and I made up. And I sure wouldn't mind having you again. But that's apparently not in the cards tonight. Family decision."

"Well if you're going to be that way about it."

"Suze? I like you. You're brilliant. That's compellingly attractive to people like us. Em thinks you're a good playmate, and you're right, you and Jax had a good time at Scenic. But Cyan doesn't trust you just yet. Let's let it rest for now and we can revisit things when the weather warms up and Em and Jax get time off to play. Okay?"

With a big sigh, Susan reluctantly agrees, "Okay. I guess I understand where you're coming from. Here. Show me how much you like me."

Susan again leans into Steve for a kiss. He reciprocates the sentiment, and surprises her with a probing hand inside the waistband of her jeans and panties during their extended buss. She giggles. Susan's not one to giggle.

"(Thank you, Steven. You are one cool dude.)" She eases off the barstool, shares glances with Jax, Em, and Cyan, gives Steve a peck on the cheek, then fades into the background.

"Were you actually considering sleeping with her?" Cyan softly asks of Steve.

"Yes I was. You heard what I said. She is cute, and fun, and sexy, and very smart. Like we are, sweetheart. I'm sorry you're still hurting from last week, but you overlook how hard Jax, Em and I shut her down. We have the upper hand here. She knows it, and respects us for it. She sees us as capable peers."

"I don't understand all the techie magic, so I guess. If you and especially Emily want to cuddle up to 'er, I s'pose I'll have to adjust to it."

"She's a nice person down deep, dear. She'll grow on you."

Emily smiles in agreement.

"Guys?" Jackson interrupts. "7:10. Let's eat."

=====

As one would expect at a restaurant where the prices on the menu have no decimals, the service is impeccable and the food appears sumptuous. It is going to be difficult to not overindulge and make any evening fun uncomfortable.

Our foursome is seated next to a window somewhat away from other patrons. Given it is a Sunday evening, the crowd is light, so they are free to chat in relative privacy.

Steve tells Cyan, "Sorry about Susan, dear. I was just as surprised as you were."

"That's okay, I guess. It's a free country. You did confront her about stalking us, didn't you?"

"I did. She swears it was coincidence. Bizarre coincidence, for sure, but it's possible. Nashville is only about three hours away, and she had connections here for her business."

"What was she doing?"

"Shooting fucks in the woods. She liked the idea of outdoor sex vids after last weekend. It's a thing. Like with us."

"Well I guess it makes sense. Enough about her."

"Okay. How was your spa?"

"Refreshing! The masseur was wonderful. I would have liked more."

"You know why."

"Yeah. Do not show me the bill in the morning. I just know being here is going to be over a thousand, all together. Em has a surprising story, though."

Em chuckles, "I do!"

"Uh oh," Steve laughs. "Trouble seems to find you, that's for sure."

"My guy was cute. Great hands!"

"Okay so far."

"He was kneading my glutes and the inside of my thighs... ohgawd, it felt wonderful... and he slipped on the oil. Legit slip, I could tell! He accidentally fingered my labia."

"And you didn't flinch."

"Yep. He apologized profusely. I told him that it wasn't a problem, and it felt nice to be touched like that."

"And..."

"He still apologized, and I... uh... told him he was free to touch me there."

"Cut to the chase, sweetie."

"He ended my session with a very nice O."

"Unprofessional!"

"He acknowledged that, after complimenting me on my body and the great tan."

"Did you?"

"Invite him upstairs? Yeah, I did. He declined with regrets, saying this was too good of a gig and he didn't want to risk it. But thanks!"

Jax and Cyan are shaking their heads and chuckling. It was just Em being Em.

They return to the Lobby Bar after their very fine meal, the objective, as usual, being to find somebody to play with. The girls outfits were attracting the right kind of attention as they looked around for a bar height table for four. For one thing, their blouses are extra-filmy and nipples are clearly visible in the right light. However, since leaving the restaurant both Cy and Em unbuttoned four buttons down. If they had just a little more up top, their breasts would swing into the open space for a show when they walked. As it is, the entire roundness of both sides of their cleavage is on display for everyone to enjoy, and for it to be very clear there is no tan line.

Then there are their short, tight skirts. They kept the sides fully zipped at dinner, but apparently they agreed that they would "go for broke" this time given that it was the last night of the trip, unzipping both sides so the slits would expose butt cheek. Apparently it wasn't enough that the skirts were so short in the first place that simple sitting on a barstool would expose pussy given the right viewing angle. The guys were just along for the ride at this point.

It was to be a short ride, evidently.

Two lovely thirty-something ladies approach the table from the far side of the space with drinks in-hand. They sort of have a cougar aura to them, dressed for hunting in fashions similar to Em's and Cy's. On their walk over it was apparent they were quickly assessing the girls, but spending most of their gaze sizing-up Steve and Jackson. So far, things seem to be proving the rule that there's nothing better to attract beautiful women in a pickup situation than to already be in the company of beautiful women.

"Hi. You guys look like you're having fun. Interested in company?" asks the slender one with flaxen hair, looking at Steven. Her friend is raven-haired and petite, though not quite "a spinner".

"Sure," Jax jumps in. "Pull up something to sit on. Guys? We okay?"

The fourple is all smiles and nods. They scoot around to make room.

The first woman introduces themselves, "I'm Tracy. This is Annette. And you guys?"

"Cyan." "Steve." "Emily." "Jackson." This sort of round-robin introduction is certainly routine by now. These mature ladies have no fucking clue what they are in for.

Annette asks, "We haven't seen any of you before. You from around here?"

"No," Emily responds. "Passing through. We're from Illinois."

"Oh. You're together. Ohgawd. What am I saying? You're dressed sort of alike. Nice skirts! Oo. Those blouses. And you're both half undressed! You gotta be down here on a fishing expedition, aren't you?"

Tracy challenges, "How'd you know this was a pickup bar? And what about your guys? Who's with who?"

Steve grins real big to drop the bomb, "We're a unit. We call ourselves 'a fourple'. Pickup bar? Gosh. The hotel website quotes a local magazine article highlighting events here as the number one pickup destination in Memphis. And here we are."

"Steve? Should I?" Emily grins like she's about to pull something.

"No, not yet, sweetie. I can tell by their expressions their heads are spinning about 'fourple'."

"No shit!" Tracy blurts. "Oh. Sorry. My language."

"Oh?" Cyan tries to deadpan, "We're not offended. Unless you say 'cunt', 'twat' or 'fuck'. No, we can't abide 'cunt', 'twat' or 'fuck'. Or 'titties'. Nuh uh. Not 'titties'."

The guys and Em can't hold their laughter any longer. Their new friends are "Whaaaaaat?" in surprise, finally get the joke, and join them in laughter, appreciating the silly humor.

"Okay okay okay. Now that was funny," Annette gathers her composure, grinning. "You guys have cred. So... what's a 'fourple'?"

Steve assumes a serious tone, "A couple-couple. We are two married couples who fell in love with each other in a stressful moment. The lines are blurred now. We love each other as equals, each to each. We live together. We sleep together. We would marry if that were legal."

"Girl-girl and guy-guy?" Tracy asks.

"Yep. That too."

"Why are you here?"

"Because we play. What do you ladies enjoy? And, yes, you can certainly say 'fuck' if that's what you mean to say."

Annette chuckles at that and admits, "Well... we came down here to pickup guys. You and Jackson are intriguing. We got the vibe watching your banter from across the room that you 'know things'."

"I guess you could say that. How do you feel about our ladies?"

"They're beautiful, if that's what you mean. Uh..."

"Go ahead."

"We've never picked-up women here."

"Always a first time. Do you want to? If you're with Jax and me, your cover's not going to be blown."

Tracy looks to her friend. "'Nette? We were right. They do 'know things'. What now, Steve? Guys?"

"We're in no hurry," Jax responds. "It's not that late, and Steve told us the bar is open until midnight on Sundays. We're more than happy to spend quality time down here over drinks just getting to know each other. And if it's okay with you, while three in a double bed might be a bit cozy, two girls on a guy is business as usual. So is bed swapping. We get the impression the two of you like to be savored. Are you good for spending the night with us?"

Annette has picked up a bar napkin and is daubing at her cheeks. "Trace? Ohgawd."

"I know."

Steve smiles in acknowledgement and suggests, "Let's remove to the settee group over in the corner and relax with each other. Here, Tracy. Take my hand."

=====

"Annette?" Tracy calls from the shower. "I forgot my conditioner! Could you please get it for me? In the lid of my suitcase!"

"Sure! Be right there!"

Everyone is still more or less rolling out of bed, and the fourple offered to let Annette and Tracy first into the bathroom to start their day. They both had to be at work by nine o'clock on this Monday, but inadvertently hinted that wasn't all that hard and fast.

Annette finds the small bottle. However, Steve intercepts her with his index finger to his lips, taking the bottle from her for a special delivery, in exchange for a kiss and a sly grin. Annette covers her mouth to stifle her laughter in discerning his plan.