Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 02

Story Info
Building the guest list; Em and Cy make a new friend.
12.8k words
4.56
2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

Steve taps a special number in his phone list, and gets the desired response: "Lookee-Loo Productions. Susan speaking."

"You ready to fuck?"

"Steven you son-of-a-bitch! You fuckin' know I am. Get that ass of yours down here! Your cock, too!"

"How are you, sweetie? You get our invite?"

"Doin' good. Sure did! 'Group Sex Pending'? What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, Em and Cy want to bring some of our Florida orgy fun to our group. They're talking up puppy piles and group gropes, both mixed and same-sex."

"You have enough bi guys to make that work?"

"Dunno. I'd have to go through the list and count."

"And there's your house rule about backdoor shit."

"Yeah, I know. Anyway, you think you're going to make it? We'll put you up here."

"Well that sounds good. Thinkin' hard about it. Should I bring Deion?"

Steve laughs, "Most of the ladies here wouldn't know what to do with 'im. But if you want, he's more than welcome!"

"How about Lenny?"

"Only if he leaves the cameras at home."

"Awww. Party pooper."

"You know the rules, Suze. I know something like this would be absolutely amazing for us to sell, but these are our friends and we've built a shitload of trust with them over a lot of years. I don't want to jeopardize any of that."

"Understood. Do not tell anybody I said this, but I miss what you and I have, Steven. Not many guys can volley with me the way you do. Makes me hawt!"

Steve laughs, "Yeah, fuck it. We can get it on, can't we?"

"Yep! I'll let you know yes or no by the end of the week, okay?"

"Okay. You can take your hand out of your panties now, Susan."

"Fuck you! Fuck you fuck you fuck you !" She cracks up.

"You can't say I don't know you."

"Bastard!" she laughs, and hangs up.

Steve chuckles to himself and pockets his phone.

"That had to have been Susan!" Emily laughingly accuses.

"Uh huh. Wanted to check on her about the Super Bowl party."

"What'd she say?"

"Seems to be leaning toward making the drive."

"I think I overheard something that implied bringing Deion."

"Yeah. Where do you stand with him?"

"I consider him to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, sweetie. As in once is enough."

"You sure were wanting to try again at the park."

"It was the moment. It was good he wasn't ready. He's painful."

"Think Debbie might like to try 'im?"

"Possibly. We can ask 'er."

"What's on your docket this evening?"

"Not much. I need to check on a process running at the office, but that'll be from here. Where are the guys?"

"Hot tub, doin' it. Usual shit."

"They're insatiable."

Steve shrugs his shoulders, "They've been that way since the day we met. Where's Cyan's guest list? I'd like to get an idea of who's confirmed."

"Don't know."

Steve steps to the sliding patio door and sticks his head out, "Cy? Where's the guest list?"

"Fuck. Not now, Steven! Oh, never mind. Lost it."

"Lost what?"

"The orgasm Jax was workin' on for me. Keep goin', lover. Steve? Far left kitchen drawer. Below the phone chargers."

"Thanks. Carry on, guys."

Jackson smirks, rolls his eyes, and resumes his energetic stroking into Cyan from behind.

"What was that about?" Emily asks.

"I interrupted Cy's climax."

Em chuckles, "There'll certainly be more where that came from. You have anything going on?"

"Not really. Was poring over some investments spreadsheets."

"Anything big?"

"No. Just checking trends. A couple of blue chips have been lagging the Dow and I'm considering making some changes. Capital gains problems if I do too much."

"I get what you're doing, but I'm glad it's you and not me."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think. I need to check that guest list."

Steve pulls the list out of the drawer and peruses the confirmations that have been noted. The party is two weeks away and they need to plan provisions.

"Stevie? I don't know half the people on that list!"

"You don't. Some are folks we only see two or three times a year. Most of those go back ten years or more."

Spotting one entry, Emily razzes Steve, "You gotta be kidding. 'Tom & Jerri'? Cartoon characters?"

"You know the cartoon?"

"Killed a lot of idle time in school watching old classics, Steve. Like that Super Chicken quote you use on me! I knew what it was from and got it right away."

"I'll be sure to get you a sweatshirt with a big, backwards 'F' on it, then."

"Problem is only you and I would get the joke."

"Granted," Steve sighs. "Anyway, Tom and Jerri are nice folks. Closer to my and Cy's ages. He's nicely hung, and a bunch of the guys like her. She's not my style, though."

"Big tits, huh?" Em chuckles. "Okay... how about this couple, Zoë and Chad? With those names they gotta be pretty young. Jax's and my generation, probably."

"And you'd be right. They're a year or two younger. Been with us about three years."

"How'd they hookup with you guys?"

"Cyan told me it was through Sergio. Zoë was a waxing client, and she was hinting to him that she and Chad wanted to branch out as a couple after two years with each other. Sergio called Cy while he had Zoë on the table fucking 'er, and she invited them for that Friday's get-together. Turned out that Zo is bi, leaning toward girls. Chad is straight."

"So how were they on that first night?"

"Weird. Chad made the rounds and the ladies appreciated having a younger guy with all that entails. Zoë, however... geez... wouldn't leave me alone. She spent nearly all evening attached to me at the crotch."

"Oh how awful for you," Emily deadpans.

Steve sticks his tongue out at her. She giggles.

"Looks like ten confirmed so far," he smirks.

"People? Or couples?"

"Couples. And I see singles."

"Debbie, and who else?"

"Sergio, for one. And not Debbie! She has to work!"

"Duh. Of course. Stefan? From Chattanooga?"

"No. Different Stefan. He's gay, but likes to hang with us. Dunno how he'll get along with Jax. He's mostly a bottom."

"And he hangs out here?"

"Not often. But he likes the sexy vibe. He usually goes home from here and takes it out on his husband."

"What other surprises should I expect?"

"Not many I can think of. Well, I see Anna and Phoebe have confirmed. Phoebe's going to knock some of the older guys a little off-kilter. They won't know what to think, or what to do with her. I suspect the bi guys might be fascinated. Up to her, anyway."

"Steven? I had no idea you were so open-minded and enlightened."

"Thanks. People are who they are. If Cy and I, and now with you and Jax, can provide a welcoming environment for all preferences in an unabashedly sexual setting, then we have made our corner of the world a better place."

Emily leans into her Steven, "I sure love you."

"I love you, too, sweetie. I'm going to look in on Cy and Jax again and see if they need anything from Kroger. If you want to go with, put something on and we'll do it."

"Okay."

=====

Cyan meets Steve and Emily as they step into the kitchen from the garage. "You guys need help with the groceries?"

Steve replies, "Two more bags in the car if you want to grab 'em."

"By the way, Anna just called. She and Phoebe cancelled."

"Oh? Any particular reason?"

"She said Phoebe really wasn't ready for a crowd, especially in an open sex situation. She's sort of vulnerable right now. Phoebe is okay with us, just doesn't want to feel obligated to explain herself to strangers, especially the straight couples."

"Completely understandable. And being truthful here, Anna disturbs some of the straight women, so it's probably better this way."

"I still don't know quite how I feel about it!" Jax quips from the office. "Phoebe's cute and has an impressive figure for having been a guy, but... you know..."

"You're uncomfortable knowing about the pending surgery."

"Yeah. A guy's worst fears."

Steve reminds him, "You need to bear in mind that she's not a guy, Jackson! She is a woman trapped in a guy's body. She's trying to set things right for herself. You're going to have to be okay with that."

"I'll work on it."

"Thank you."

"Steve?" Cyan has unloaded the bags from the grocery store. "No tonic water? It was on the list."

"They were out."

"Completely?"

"Yeah. Even Canada Dry. Haven't seen your Schwepp's in at least a month."

"Sucks!"

"Tell me about it! Hopefully Friar Tuck's will have something. They know their business is big in the run-up to the Super Bowl, so I expect them to have stocked-up."

Jackson quips, "Unless gin has suddenly gone out of fashion."

"Very funny. Hardly."

"Maybe there's a quinine shortage," Emily unseriously muses, just to rib Steve. "You know commodities. Any news there?"

It draws a smirk from Steve.

The four bump and trip into each other attempting to grab things off the counter and put away into the pantry and refrigerator. Good thing the dogs are locked in the office.

Cyan blurts, "Enough! Let Jax and I handle this. You guys go make yourself useful someplace else!"

"Oh. Kay," Steve pouts.

"Steven?" Emily requests. "I need cuddle time with you. Can we do that?"

"Bed, sofa or tub?"

"Sofa. Maybe we can find something on TV. Or listen to soft music. Naked under a fleece throw would be perfect."

"We can do that."

Jackson subtly smiles in the knowing that he is losing his wife to Steven. Just like Steven is losing his wife to Jackson. This transition has been happening over the several months they've been a fourple. They remain a committed fourple and the realignments are openly acknowledged, albeit unexpected.

But make no mistake. They very much love their original partner, they all sleep together in the same large bed, and freely exchange loving intimacies among the four. The main difference is in the working partnerships. Each "new" couple tends to operate as a pair, sharing interests and, sometimes, outside lovers. In Steve and Emily's case, it's Ellie and Debbie; with Jax and Cy, it's Toby, Ellie's husband. Funny how that all works.

=====

Em and Steve excused themselves from the kitchen as requested, removed their clothes, and grabbed the sofa throw off the shelf. It was an amusing scene watching the two naked bodies rifling through the sofa cushions frantically looking for the TV remote. Em found it and gloated, so Steve tackled her into the pillows for their low-key lovemaking.

Emily kept her death grip on the remote and is scanning the TV menu.

"Stevie? Looks like a whole buttload of nuthin'. Cop shows, and ancient reruns."

"Oh? Check that women's sports channel I added last week on the off chance they're running a volleyball tournament."

"You and your tall skinny girls, Stevie!" she laughs. "Oh. No luck. Golf, and then soccer later."

"Music?"

"Something to cuddle to, I guess. Harp? New Age? Soft jazz?"

"Harp or New Age. Their 'soft jazz' channel seems like it's soprano sax all the time. That's fine, but in limited doses."

"Okay."

"You still doin' okay at work, sweetie?"

"Yeah, it's a pretty good job. Better than what I had in L.A. A lot less pressure."

"Jax still okay with it?"

"He is! He's having a great time with it. He apparently brought a different approach, and they're eating it up."

"Oh? There's usually a bunch of static from the established 'old heads' in situations like that."

"Not when he's making their jobs easier. He tells me there's a lot of 'Gawd. Why didn't we think of that?' He's having fun and earning a lot of respect."

"Any hanky-panky at the office yet?"

"Well, for one thing, Tom keeps his distance. I only see him in 'all employee' meetings. You know he's falling in love with me, don't you?"

"No, I didn't. You anticipate trouble?"

"I don't. He obviously had a lot of discipline to get to where he is, so he's able to draw a hard line between work and play."

"He did. What about Jax?"

"Similar situation. DeeDee is too much of an expert in her field to let things get out of control. Besides, Jax to her is for fun. She's still making the rounds in her young life."

"You have anybody there intriguing you? Or intrigued with you?"

"I'm getting the vibe from one of the guys in my department. He's married and seems a little parochial, so not much prospect there beyond light flirting."

"Better off that way, maybe."

"Yep. Stevie?"

"Sweetie?"

"You think you can stick it in for a cuddle fuck?"

"You need to ask? Here."

A quiet cuddling coitus certainly fits the moment.

Em asks, "When you and I go out, it's always for me to look for strange. What about you?"

"Two reasons, sweetheart. First is the social dynamic with that. You know, there are always a lot more guys at the bar than women looking to hookup. Even when you're with me as arm candy, I don't necessarily attract the ladies."

"I totally disagree, Stevie! You underestimate yourself so badly sometimes! May I remind you of that first night in Miami? How about Memphis? And Montgomery! You scored two each time! Gawd! And don't forget Gainesville! Three college girls! You. Are. A. Hunk! Ohgawd. You ooze great sex!"

"Thank you, Em. I guess when you look at it that way, I have no grounds to complain."

"Don't dismiss your sharp sense of humor, either. That's an aphrodisiac. Is there a second thing?"

"I love my ladies. You know, when Sandy was complaining about my 'harem'. She's kinda right. I love being surrounded by beautiful and intelligent women, and the freedom to make love with any of them as the situation presents."

"And best of all, you're mine!"

Steve gives Em a couple of light thrusts in response. She giggles.

"I am. But you make everything else work, too. Don't forget you have your own stable of stallions yourself!"

"I do, don't I? But..."

"'But' what?"

"I like strange, too. No logical reason, I just do."

"Sense of conquest? Superiority? Just the ability to snap your fingers and get a fuck out of it? Bedpost notches?"

"All of it, I guess. You wanna?"

"Take you out tonight? It's a school night!"

"Yeah. Now that you've inspired it."

"Okay. You're on. Let's shower. What are you planning on wearing as bait?"

"Maroon button-up velvet dress."

"With two buttons done, I wager."

"None by the time I snag somebody."

Steve rolls his eyes as they rise from their coitus on the sofa.

"Guys?" Steve calls to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Jackson answers.

"Em and I are going out. You wanna come with?"

"Where?"

"Crowne Plaza, I think."

Jax poses to Cyan. "You up for this?"

"Can't. Dogs. And Anna's busy tonight. BDSM group."

"Oops. You're right. How about I stay and you go?"

"Steve?" Cy calls back, "How about just you, Em, and me?"

"Okay! Sounds good! You know what to wear! Sorry, Jax!"

"No sweat, buddy! Wasn't in the mood anyway."

=====

It's not especially late. Steve figures they'll arrive at the hotel bar around 8:30 or so. Enough time for each of the girls to score one, maybe two. He's figuring to rest on his laurels and watch the show, both at the bar and maybe in their room. He already made the reservation online to be sure they had something before leaving the house.

"Don't stay up for us, Jax!" Steve announces as they head out the door. "Em packed work clothes for tomorrow."

"You guys have fun! Maybe I'll call Debbie for company!"

"She'd be flattered. She gets off at ten."

"And maybe by eleven, too!"

"That's my joke!"

"Which car?" Cyan asks Steve as they step into the garage.

"SUV. Jax will need their car for work in the morning if we stay over."

"Oh. Makes sense," as Cy reaches for the garage door button.

It's an easy 30-minute drive into the city, especially in not having to fight rush hour traffic. Taylorville is the "affordable" suburb to Springfield these days, as Auburn is getting a lot of development attention due to its shorter commute. Just have to be careful around Edinburg, where they love to snag commuters in their speed traps.

"Reservation for Albertson," Steve announces to the front desk clerk.

"Right here," the desk clerk confirms. "You made this less than an hour ago. You were lucky. You captured a last-minute cancellation. Are you... oh, I see. You don't have enough points to be useful right now."

"You're right. I gave up on Hilton. I have lots of points with 'em, but they have too many restrictions."

"Well thank you for staying with us tonight. Here for the conference?"

"No. Just getting out of the house."

"That's good, too. Here are your key cards. Eleventh floor."

"Thank you. Bar hours?"

"Open until midnight."

"Thanks again."

Steve rejoins Em and Cy in the lounge area, where they have taken seats while he registered.

"Eleventh floor, guys."

Both girls break into laughter.

"Yeah, I know," he chuckles back. "Let me check for cameras before you do anything we will regret."

The trio walk to the elevator lobby for the ride up.

"Okay, kids. Camera right there, and there. So behave yourself here."

Elevator doors open and they step in. Steve does a visual sweep of the car.

"Nothing I can see in here."

The words were barely out of his mouth and both ladies unzip their coats and go for dress buttons.

"Not yet! Not yet! I still need to check for one-way mirrors and pinhole cameras! Save it!"

"Party pooper," Emily moans.

"Em? We've done this enough times to know to watch our P's and Q's. I'm still astounded we didn't get busted in Gainesville."

Cyan just grins.

Steve continues to scan the elevator car for signs of clandestine security cameras. They arrive at their floor, the door opens and they step out into the elevator lobby.

"Huh. I don't see any here," he declares. Now don't do anything until I give the hallway a good look-see. They could have cameras at the ends next to the stair entrances, and I have to check the fire sensors for pinholes. We don't need any trouble near home, you know."

Emily sighs, "I know you have to do this, lover. We can get a little carried away sometimes."

"We play hard, sweetheart. But we have to play safe, too. 1142 is to the left."

It's a bit of a hike. Steve opens the door and the girls can't move fast enough to get their coats off and into the closet.

Cyan asks, "Button plan? What do you want us to start with?"

"Top? Just below your breasts for the cleavage. Undo the bottoms up to one below your cheeks for the moment. More once we get the lay of the land."

"What do we do in the elevator, Stevie?" Em inquires.

"Not on the way down! It's still a little early. Just hold your horses for a bit. Ready?"

Back down the hall and to the elevators, they press the button and seconds later the doors open and a couple steps out, probably in their thirties.

The gentleman of the pair chuckles after giving the girls the up-and-down, "Looks like you folks are here for fun." His partner smiles.

Steve jumps to reply, "Just heading down to the bar to get a drink and check things out. No big plans."

"Well have fun anyway."

The doors close after the three step in.

"I think that was a come-on, Steven," Cyan suggests. "You agree?"

"Probably. Even likely. If they're interested, we'll see them downstairs."

Emily is grinning ear-to-ear. She's convinced they've already scored a date for this evening.

Steven has a very pretty lady on each arm as they walk into the bar area. Heads swivel in response to the bartender's sudden amazed stare.

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers