Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are two empty adjacent barstools, but one patron quickly relinquishes his to the empty stool next to him so the three can sit together. Clearly, Steve, Emily and Cyan have drawn attention to themselves.

Steve softly informs his wives, "This is good. Really good. One up, one down. I take that back. Two down. Let it drape over the sides."

"(Pussy already?)" Emily questions in a whisper.

"(Not quite,)" as Steve glances down. "(Lots of leg, though. It'll take one more for that.)"

"(How do you know this?)"

Cyan answers, "(We've done this a lot!)" and she chuckles.

"What's your pleasure, ladies? And gentleman?" the young bartender asks.

"Bailey's double for me," Emily responds.

"Virgin tonic and lime," Cyan requests.

Steve catches the bartender mumbling to himself, "(Virgin my ass,)" and restrains the impulse to laugh out loud.

Bartender looks to a smiling Steven, who informs, "Blue Moon for me. And you're right."

Bartender is startled at being caught, then quickly realizes the trio sitting at the bar is here to play, and that includes him. He winks at Steve.

"What was that about, Stevie?" Emily is curious.

"He got a kick out of Cy asking for a 'virgin' drink."

"Well it is!" Cyan protests.

"But you ain't! Get it?"

She sighs, and giggles a little.

"Votes?" Steve teases.

"For what?" Em puzzles.

"Bartender. After hours."

"Aye," Emily affirms. "He's cute."

"Aye," Cyan chuckles.

"Motion passes."

Bartender is back with their drinks, setting the coasters down first.

He smiles, "You guys were taking a vote. Are you a committee or something?"

"Uh huh," Cyan confirms.

"What about?"

"You," Emily blurts. "What's your name?"

"Uh. Ted. Me, what?"

"Inviting you to our room after you're off. Interested?"

"Geez. I get hit on a lot. I dunno."

"Well do you accept the invitations?"

"Sometimes."

"Then what about us?" Cyan chimes in.

"Both of you?" Ted is looking at Steve for a response.

"Yes. Both," Steve confirms.

"What about you?"

"I'll be the placeholder in one while you do the other. We'll switch as often as you want."

"You guys are kinky."

"Absolutely. We're swingers. They're my wives."

"Wow. Wives? Okay, you're on. You are staying here, right?"

"Yep. Just copy the room number from the tab."

"Okay. What are you going to do 'tween now and then?"

"Look for more guys for 'em."

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yes. They decided that tonight would be a good night for strange, and here we are."

"Need help recruiting?"

"Not yet. We've already got one couple who seems to be interested... and here they come. All the buttons, ladies. Show 'em what you got."

The girls laugh as they undo for the exhibition, turning around on their barstools and spreading their dresses open for an extended flash.

The approaching couple chuckle in appreciation.

"We knew it!" the gentleman greets with a huge smile. "Janice and I were scratching our heads about where we thought we might know you from. I'm Stanley, by the way."

"Steve. This is Cyan, and this is Emily. Stan and Jan? Well that's fun."

Stan chuckles, "Not the first time!"

"Oh!" Jan exclaims. "The Taylorville group! You're famous! Where's the other guy?"

"Home, tending to the dogs. We can't leave them by themselves. Tonight's outing was impromptu and we couldn't get our sitter."

"But isn't he the one who got it all cut off?" Jan inquires.

Steve and the girls guffaw at the false rumor having made it all the way home. It takes a couple of minutes for them to calm down.

"What's so funny?" Jan is frowning. She's really puzzled now.

"Totally false rumor. Everything is there and in perfect working order. We weren't even there for the knife fight. That was the night after we left. And nobody got anything cut off! Lots of cuts and bruises and two or three ended-up in the hospital, but that was the extent of it."

Stan sort of scolds his partner, "I told you that whole story was too fantastic to be true!"

"But it was on Twitter!"

Emily rolls her eyes, "Really, guys? Anything even close to that rumor would have made the mainstream news."

"Anyway," Steve breaks in to truncate any "social media is garbage" discussion, "if everything went to plan, he's doing one of my bestest girlfriends as we speak. You might have met her. Very tall blonde, server at Applebee's?"

"Mygawd! Debbie!" Stan blurts. "She's your girlfriend? No wonder we haven't seen her around lately."

"Uh huh. We have a special connection. A couple of special connections, actually."

"Don't forget she's my girlfriend, too, Stevie," Emily half-pouts.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Of course she is. Stan? Jan? You interested in spending time with us tonight? Drinks first?"

"Yes and yes!" Stan enthuses.

"I'm good with that," Jan confirms. "Steven, you are a lovely man. I'd love some bed time with you if that's okay."

"At your service. And thank you."

Stan muses, "Well, honey, we're confirming one rumor right now."

"What's that?"

Ted sets Stan and Jan's drinks down on the bar. Steve motions that those are on his tab, too.

"That Steve here surrounds himself with spectacularly beautiful women. Oh... and you two look sort of familiar from somewhere else. Naked familiar."

Cyan and Emily look at each other, snickering. Steve looks back and forth at the two and starts to chuckle himself.

"What's so funny?" Stan's curiosity is piqued.

Steven answers with a question, "Would you possibly have seen a recent porn video about ambush sex in the woods?"

"Uh. Maybe. Jan, should I answer that?"

"You're the one with the subscription to that nasty site."

"Yeah, but I showed you this particular video. It was kinda different."

Cy and Em are starting to lose it. Steve's not far behind.

"Okay, you guys," Stan seems annoyed. "What is so funny this time?"

Steve is chuckling, "Try to remember that video. The scene with the double ambush."

"No. You got to be kidding. Really? That was you guys?"

"Uh huh," Emily giggles. "Just me and her. Can't remember who the guys were."

"Your faces were blurred, at least Emily's was. That explains why your bodies were familiar when you flashed us."

Steve further addresses the mystery, "The producer is one of my girlfriends."

Jan poses, "I have to ask. The Black fellow with the gigantic penis. Horse-sized. You know him, too?"

Emily turns a deep crimson.

"You've... you've... mygawd!... you've fucked him! Are you okay?"

"It was rough, but yeah."

Stan leers, "Is any of it on video?"

"A little. Have you downloaded Adventures at the Scenic Hotel?"

"Yeah. He's in that. Which scene were you in?"

"The hike down the hill to the highway and back."

"Pretty dark. Couldn't tell who it was beyond two naked bodies and that monster dong."

"That was the idea. I have a nice job. I'd like to keep it."

"Well I will tell you, young lady, that scene where he's fucking you against the streetlight pole is gangbusters jerk-off material. Like you were there."

Steve takes it, "Not surprised. That's what Susan specializes in. Real people having sometimes unreal sex in real places. Not that overproduced crap out of Chatsworth with fake actors, fake audio, and gynecologist-close shots."

"Stan?" Jan summons. "We need to go upstairs."

"Why? We're having a great time down here."

"I know. That's why we have to go upstairs. (My panties are soaked.)"

"Oh. Let me get the bill."

"I already got it!" Steve volunteers. "Let's go!"

Steve asides to Ted, "(Still on?)"

"(1142! Damn tootin'! I have a major hard just from overhearing you guys. Y'all are sexy as hell!)"

Steve chuckles in confirmation, and steps lively to catch up with the girls and the new couple. He barely makes it before the elevator doors close.

Ted punches '11'.

"Girls?" Steve chuckles. "You're on!"

Emily and Cyan drop their dresses simultaneously and press their mounds into Stan's thighs from each side, making wet streaks on his pants from their pussy juices. Jan's jaw drops and then she starts to laugh.

"You guys are nuts! I'm sorry that I'm fully dressed!"

Stan is trying to catch his breath, but is moaning in surprise and awe at the two lovely ladies pressing their sex into him.

"Steve?" Cyan requests, "Get our dresses. We're going the rest of the way naked."

Jan leans into Steve, "We'd also heard that you guys are really playful. That the great sex isn't all about the bangety-bangety."

"It's a special group, Jan."

"But you seem to be the leader."

"I just try to set the tone, that's all. Ready? We're there!"

Doors open... to two forty-something men in suits waiting for the car. They see the naked girls and break out in full-throated laughter.

"Where's the party?" one gathers himself up enough to ask as our troupe unloads from the elevator.

"Seriously?" Steve replies.

"Yeah! Why not? Bud? You on board?"

"Shit yeah. These confabs are a major bore! This could sure change things!"

First one, "You guys mind if we get drinks first?"

"Sure," Steve answers. "Stan? Jan? You okay with four on three?"

Confirming smiles from both Stan and Jan.

"1142. We'll leave the door ajar. Don't be surprised if we're already gettin' it on when you're back. Bud and...?"

"Geo. We'll finish exchanging names when we're back."

The elevator doors close.

Steve admonishes, "Try to keep it down you two. You know perfectly well how to act when you're naked in hotel hallways."

"You do this frequently?" Jan quietly inquires.

"As often as we can. Most of the time, really. Naked in hotel elevators is Cyan's fetish."

Jan shakes her head in amazement.

Steve opens the door to their room, and sets the security latch to keep the door unlocked for Bud and Geo.

He asks, "You guys are in the Springfield group, right?"

Stan answers, "Yes we are."

"Okay, if you don't mind too much, we'll play by our guidelines. I'm aware of a couple of differences. First? Nude from the start. I don't think that's a problem here. Jan."

Steve laughs. Jan couldn't get out of her clothes fast enough.

"Second? No anal anything. We've been doing this a long while and there are a number of folks in the greater swinger community who haven't yet dealt with the infection issues brought on by anal contact indiscriminately mixed with oral and vaginal."

"Oh?" Stan challenges. "We have some fans, claiming that they do it in porn videos."

"Yeah, that's the catch. You don't see any of what they have to do off-camera to keep everybody safe. They do cleansing enemas and some rather unpleasant disinfecting procedures, not unlike prepping for a colonoscopy. So our rule is simply to not go there. It also saves me and Jax a lot of hassle in disinfecting the hot tub if somebody gets in the tub with fecal bacteria all over their cock."

"Anything else?"

"Not really. You heard anything that gives you pause?"

"Rule #2 violations all over the place."

"It's the way we roll. We are intimate emotionally as well as physically. We know it's not for everyone, but we are all very, very good friends and, yes, love and respect each other. But we know when to moderate it, and when not to. Like with Emily, Debbie, and me, along with another special friend. The four of us are Lovers, with a capital 'L'."

"But you're here having a one-night stand with us and a couple of strangers."

Steve chuckles, "We're not stupid about opportunities for pure carnal pleasure! Why are you still dressed? There are two naked beauties over there who want to fuck your brains out. I think you have about ten seconds before they start to strip you! Ladies?"

Jan is laughing as she witnesses Em and Cy aggressively denude her husband.

"I win!" Cyan cries as she yanks down Stan's boxers and pushes him down on a bed. "Oo. Uncut!" as she goes for the suck.

"You lick?" Emily asks Stan.

"You? Definitely!"

Em squats on his face for some serious tongue action.

Steve has finished disrobing, neatly folding his clothes and setting them on the dresser.

"Jan, how are you doing with all this?"

"I'm doing great, Steve. You are a fine specimen."

"Thank you. You're quite lovely yourself. I very much enjoy lithe. Lie with me and we will explore each other, okay?"

"You not going straight for the fuck?"

"Nope. Is that what you expect?"

"Usually. In our swinger parties everybody seems to want to go for numbers. You know, fuck for a few minutes and move on to the next one."

"How big are your parties?"

"Twenty-five to thirty. Probably half are singles."

"Oo. Big difference. Our parties are generally five or six couples including the four of us, and a plus-one sometimes. Emily and I have a plus-one with Debbie, for instance. We'll invite certain singles if we know them from previous parties as a plus-one, or we have an established intimate relationship with them. Em's and Cy's aesthetician, for instance."

Jan softly chuckles, "Yeah. The gal who waxes your pussy certainly falls into that category!"

"Guy in their case. Big cock. He accepts 'tips'."

"He's straight? And fucks his customers?"

"Certain ones. He's bi, but favors women. You have many bis in your group?"

"A couple of women are."

"We are!" Emily breaks in, chuckling.

"Another difference. All but a couple of our women are bi. We have a few guys who we call 'soft bi' or at least play by 'soft bi' rules. No backdoor, just sucking and fondling. It makes the parties special. Nobody is left wanting for a partner. I'm going to stroke your clit, Jan, and do a little finger play with your labia. I might insert a couple of fingers. You okay with that?"

"You are so gentle and polite. You trying to make an impression or something?"

"No. I treat all of my ladies this way, unless we establish that she likes it energetic."

"I get it rough all the time. You are a different experience. That explains another rumor."

"Oh?"

"That you are collecting women who love you. You're being accused of building a harem."

"You've been talking to Sandy. She's one of my main lovers, Jan. We had words, gentle words, about that a couple of weeks ago. I'm not. It may seem that way due to circumstances, but I'm not. Oh. Excuse me. Are you ready to accept my penis, and how would you like it?"

"I am. Missionary from behind. Comfortable for both of us, and we can talk. I'm really enjoying our conversation. I'm going to turn over."

"I'm concerned. One of the reasons Sandy loves me is because I'm gentle and comfortable to her as well. Rick presents certain challenges as you probably know. Does Sandy or Rick party with your group?"

"No. You're right, she seems to be attached to you. And Rick? Gawd. That thing of his."

"That's where Rule #2 starts to get perilous. I know she's getting jealous, and thinks I'm spreading myself too thin. How are you doing?"

"You in all the way yet?"

"Not yet. Taking it slow."

"Maybe a little less slow?"

"Stevie?" Em interrupts. "You are spreading yourself too thin! Debbie pushed you over the edge with that! Oh! Stan? Right there! Ohgawd!"

=====

"Knock knock! Geo and Bud!"

"Come on in, guys! Latch the door!" Emily answers. "Stan, thank you. I need to see to our other guests."

She climbs off.

"Emily?" Stan inquires. "Will I get to fuck you?"

"Of course. All the guys will get to fuck me. And Cy, too! Right, Cy?"

"MMmmfff! Right!" as Cyan interrupts her sucking Stan.

"Jan?" Steve poses. "You open to Bud and Geo?"

"I like what we are doing just fine, Steve. Let your ladies have them."

Em sidles up to Bud. "You guys need to take off your fucking clothes. Now!"

"Well she's a pistol!" Geo exclaims.

"Stan? Time to fuck!" Cyan declares. "We need to get everybody off by midnight! Chop chop!"

Stan laughs, and Bud and Geo chuckle as they undress.

Jan quietly asks Steve, "What's special about midnight?"

"Another guy. He's younger."

"So they're going to do four tonight?"

"Five. The single and I are going to swap doing both."

"You guys play hard, don't you?"

"We play when we're soft, too."

"A wicked sense of humor. You're quite the package. I need you to thrust in me."

"Tell you what. Let's sort of roll over so I can reach around, too. Thrusting is fine, but you seem to be clitoral."

"I'm beginning to understand why you have all these women clinging to you. Why can't more guys read us like you can?"

"It's a knack. No other explanation."

"You treat everybody with the same script like you're doing with me?"

"No. Every partner I have is unique, her own person, with her own responses to my touch. I may start out similarly, but I usually have a sense of what she's about before we even have our clothes off. You were crying for gentle loving. When was the last time you had an orgasm?"

"I don't remember."

"Not surprised, from what you've been telling me. Not even on your own?"

"Guilt monster was always lurking under the bed."

"Oh, my. So swinging was okay, but you... you couldn't satisfy yourself?"

"Yeah. Weird, I know."

"Alright, I think we have an idea what our objective is here. So let's concentrate on that, okay?"

"Ohmygawd, Steven. Has anybody told you you're a lover's lover?"

"A few. Visualize your big 'O', Janice. We will get you there. Together. And I already checked under the bed. We're good."

She softly laughs, "You are a funny SOB. Thank you for that."

Steve and Jan tune out the chaos around them. Cyan and Emily sense what's going on with their man, and work harder on getting all these strangers to cum sooner rather than later, mostly to get 'em out of there. Their Steven is on a mission.

Cyan quietly asks Emily, "Em? You think a 'Columbia' might work here?"

"Good idea!"

"Steven?" Jan softly asks, "What's a 'Columbia'? Oh, that feels so good. Keep going. I'm getting all tingly."

"Good. You're doing great." Steve chuckles, "A 'Columbia' is a round-robin we devised when they picked-up three guys at a hotel in Missouri. The girls lie spread-eagle side by side on the same bed, and the guys rotate. First guy gets a fixed number of strokes in girl number one, then shifts over for the same in girl number two while the second guy gets his strokes in girl number one. Then the first guy rotates off while second guy moves to girl two and the third guy gets girl one. Repeat the cycle until all the guys get off. Usually takes about four rotations."

"Very clever. Oh! There's the first wave! Gawd, it's been so long!"

"Wonderful! Let's keep going. You're a really nice fuck now that you've relaxed into it. You were pretty tense when we started."

"Oo! Another! Yeah. Sorry. Reflex from taking so many strangers that just want to ram it in."

"Nothing to apologize for. It's why I was taking it slow."

"Oh, that's funny."

"What's that?"

"Your girls. That fuck game of yours is hilarious. MmmmmmMMM. Ohgawd."

"Concentrate on you. You're doing great!"

"Can't help but get a giggle out of it! Fun and funny sex. It's erotic in itself."

"Then enjoy the stimulus."

"Oh, I am! Oooooh. Oh! Steven? Keep going. A little more thrusting would be nice right about... now! Ohgawd! Oh no! Too soon! Too soon! Gawd! Oh, my. Oh. My."

Jan is a mound of goo right about now. Steve softly chuckles to himself. He glances over to check on Cyan and Emily, and despite Stan's plowing Cy, and Bud well into Em, the girls are giving Steve a little polite golf applause recognizing his and Jan's success.