Barstow - Home Again

Story Info
New jobs, new girl, Emily does the "big boss”.
8.1k words
4.33
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

Ding Dong Quack Quack Quack!

"Steven!" Emily shouts to the office, "What the fuck did you do to the doorbell?"

She starts laughing, and Steve laughs back, "Just for you, sweetie. Here. Lemme fix it. Who is it?"

Em has walked into the foyer and is checking the monitor by the door, announcing back to Steve, "Tom and Claire." She opens the door, and, yes, she is naked, per her agreement with Steven. "Hi, guys!"

Tom is grinning from hearing the corrupted doorbell, "Hi, cutie! What's with the doorbell?" He bends down for a quick buss.

"Steven's hi-jinks. We won't hear it again. I hope!" again shouting back to the office. "Come on in, guys!"

Steve is still in the office laughing at her.

"Hello, Emily!" Claire reaches for a hug. "Apparently you guys are still coming down from your little adventure. You doing okay so far working for Tom?"

"I never see 'er, Claire. She's in another building, anyway."

"That's right, and I think it's better that way," Emily seriously responds. "But, yes, it's a great place to work, and the folks in my department are nice. They haven't piled too much on me just yet. But wait until you ask Jax that question."

"Am I in trouble?" Tom asks.

"Hardly. There are issues, however. Let him explain it."

"No surprise. One of our motivations to bring Jackson on was a couple of projects that had derailed. We obviously see eye-to-eye on that."

"Talk to him. Anyway, you know the drill. Strip!" Emily grins big. "Steve's wrapping up something in the office. Cy and Jax are in the tub last time I looked."

Emily walks with Tom and Claire to the spare bedroom. The couple starts to disrobe.

"We will have a guest tonight, Em. Denise. She goes by DeeDee, however. Did Steve tell you?"

"No, he didn't. That's odd. You know how we are."

"Good. There are special circumstances here and I advised him to not tip our hand ahead of tonight's party."

"You know one of the reasons you hired me, don't you?"

"Because...?"

"Because I'm smart, Tom. 'DeeDee' and that you asked Steve not to say anything confirm it's Denise from HR."

"Yeah, you're awfully good at 'people math', aren't you?"

"Uh huh. Besides, she kept making eyes at Jackson during orientation. How'd she know to ask you?"

"She has a reputation, Em," Claire interjects. "She's also on the fringes of a lifestyle group in Springfield, and from them, knew about Tom and me with you guys."

"And, frankly, she's a smart one, too -- put two and two together when we brought both of you on at the same time."

"Can you trust her?"

"I have to. Claire and I..."

"Seriously, Tom? Don't you think that could blow-up all over the place?"

"She came to us."

"Makes no diff."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, we did have a serious sit-down at the start to discuss boundaries. She has an MS in HR, so she knows the risks very well. Enough of that. We came here to fuck, so let's fuck, okay? Claire? You start."

Ding Dong Ding Dong! AhOOOOOOga!

"Steven! Gawddammit! Cut that out!"

There are gales of laughter from the office. Tom and Claire are shaking their heads and chuckling at their nonsense.

"Rain check, guys. I gotta get that," as Emily heads back to the foyer.

Em sees a familiar petite redhead on the monitor. She sighs and then opens the door to her.

"Hi, Dee."

"Hi, Em. You're naked. It's a nice look on you."

Em sighs again, "Tom just told me. Come on in."

"Sounds like you're not particularly happy with seeing me here."

"It's not you, Dee. Please. You are welcome here. Hug." They embrace. "It's the big picture."

"Does that upset you?"

"Lots can go wrong. Now both of us have to protect Tom should someone at the office stumble into his outside life."

"I know."

"You're the expert here. Do you have guardrails?"

"Nothing special. The usual. We just have to keep our mouths shut, and suppress our reactions if something is said."

"Okay... the hard question... do you love him?"

"No. I do love his cock, though."

"Get in line, sister. You're on my turf!"

They laugh and embrace again.

"Tom and Claire have stripped off and I left them in the spare bedroom to answer the door. Let's get you back there to see them. You can leave your clothes there."

They start down the hallway to the back of the house.

"Get naked right away? Not wait until finding somebody we want to spend time with?"

"That's the way we work here. Don't know about your other group. Starting naked means less time to gettin' down'n'dirty. Most action starts in the hot tub, anyway. But you're here to fuck, aren't you?"

"Well, yeah."

"So there's no beatin' around the bush to get there."

"And you don't have one. Nice!"

The bedroom is empty. Tom and Claire gave up for the moment. Em will check-in with them later. Prepared for this evening's activities, DeeDee didn't have much on to begin with, so she's nude right away.

"The little patch of red is cute, Dee."

"Let's 'em know it's not from a bottle."

"No, Dee. The freckles are a dead giveaway. Do you?"

"I do."

"Bed right there."

"Then let's get it on. You scissor?"

Emily smiles really big, "Gawd yes."

Back on the patio, Tom and Claire are catching up with Cyan and Jackson.

Tom steps into the hot tub to sit next to Cyan, and she casually reaches over to stroke his cock to firmness. Claire does the same with Jax.

"Hey, Jax," Tom starts the conversation, "Welcome back. Emily said you have issues at work."

"I do, Mr. Harper..."

"Jackson. Please. I left Mr. Harper in his office. You are talking to Tom here, okay?"

"Hard to do that, but I'll try my best."

"Son? You're seconds away from screwing my wife, and I'm shortly to have both of yours! We settled all that months ago. Just because you're working for me now doesn't make a bit of difference when we're here naked with each other. Right?"

"Right."

"Okay, then. What's up?"

"Tom, the problems on both the MPS3250 and especially the MPC4300 are major. Why can't the EEs get it together on the touchpanel conversion?"

Tom chuckles, "They're old-school, Jax. There seems to be a minimum component count with everything they design. I've heard about your software spec eliminating something like half the relays and nearly two-thirds of the wiring. That is a tremendous cost savings, so I'm on your side. What's their beef?"

"Redundant safety interlocks. I've proposed doing the first level in software on a second processor independent of the touchpanel controller. They will still have failsafes in hardware."

"Okay. I won't get too involved with the nuts and bolts, but I will talk to Henderson and lean on him about getting the software and hardware design groups on the same page. You good?"

"That's all I can ask for."

"Thank you, Jax, for digging into the meat of our operation right out of the gate. It's making a difference already. Now let's fuck."

Everybody in the tub laughs.

Steve has opened the sliding door to let the dogs out, who sniff and wag in greeting their familiar guests. He lets himself out, too, shortly stepping into the tub sporting an erection in appreciation of Tom and Steve's wife trying out the new personal lubricant that's supposedly more water-resistant for pool and hot tub sex. Their test run seems to be going okay so far. Jax has Claire sitting on the edge of the tub for a little bit of friendly cunnilingus.

"Where is Emily?" Steve poses to everyone.

"She had to rush away to answer the door," Tom replies between grunts as he thrusts into Cyan. "Where'd you find this lube, Steve? Seems to be working good so far."

"That adult store on Dirksen north of Sangamon."

"They're still open? I thought they'd been shuttered."

"New ownership, I guess. Did a great job revamping the theater."

"Wouldn't know. I need to not be seen in places like that. At least not here."

"Understandable."

"So... how was it?"

"Big improvement. The cheap office chairs were replaced with sofas and a loveseat. No more surgical lighting. Technically still didn't break the city rules."

"And..."

"You know us, Tom. Cy and Em took on four guys, and Jax and I had a couple of okay ladies ourselves. Made a mess on their new furniture, though! We had fun."

Cyan giggles.

"You always do. Oh! There they are!"

Emily and Denise are squeezing through the partly-open glass door to join the party.

"Guys?" Em announces. "This is DeeDee. She's... uh..."

"From work," Steve smirks. "I noticed Tom's reaction. Tom, you dirty skunk. You're going to get in a crapload of trouble with HR if you get caught."

"She's HR," Jackson chuckles.

"Well, shit!" Steve laughs. "Jax, you certainly know how that works!"

Jackson and Emily laugh. Cy shakes her head with a smirk. DeeDee, Tom and Claire have "Huh?" expressions.

Emily volunteers, "Jax was screwing the HR manager at our old job. Familiar territory. I guess you get to relive old times tonight, sweetie. Right, Dee?"

Big grin from DeeDee. Em knows she's really here for Jackson, but by the end of the night Steve, Tom, and whoever else shows up will likely have a taste of her, too. That's how it goes with fresh meat. Dee is tonight's sampler platter. They don't think she minds.

Ding Dong Whoop Whoop Whoop WHOOP!

Emily all but dives into the tub to slap Steve silly, laughing the entire way down.

"What's going on with you two?" Claire recoils.

"Payback! I gotta get the door!" She leaps out of the hot tub still giggling, grabs a towel, and runs through the house to the foyer.

"Payback for what, Steven?"

"Oh, we were messin' with each other in Menards yesterday. You know, pokin' and pullin' at each other when we're being goofy."

"Like a couple of overgrown teenagers sometimes."

"Yeah. That was one of those times. We were in plumbing and I had my hands full sizing fittings, and she pantsed me. I couldn't move fast enough. By the time I had my shorts pulled up enough to run she was already hiding in electrical."

"How does that explain the doorbell?"

"When I caught up with her I noticed this programmable doorbell. It was plenty cheap, on clearance. She didn't think anything of it when I tossed it in the cart. I hooked it up the way I did just to tweak 'er knowing that she'd be dealing with it this evening. I think that was the last one in the sequence."

(...jingle jingle jingle jingle... jingle...)

The patio door slides open again.

"We heard ya' comin', Sandy," Jax laughs. "Special occasion?"

"No. For everybody to know when I'm fuckin' Steven over there. It's been a while. He rings my chimes!"

"Oh, gawd, Sandy. That is so bad!" Steve chuckles. "Where's Rick?"

Sandy has little jingle bells she clips to the ring piercings on her labia. It announces her presence, goin' and cummin'. And when she's in intercourse. It's quite amusing.

"Tyin' a knot in it for Claire's benefit."

"I thought we decided to use a Sharpie to mark the "Do Not Pass" line. Or a hose clamp."

Tom and Jackson cringe at "clamp". The ladies all giggle at Steve's joking. Rick is especially well-endowed, and not all the women in the group can take him all the way, not even his wife.

Sandy informs the gathering that Rick will be along shortly since he's sharing a "welcome home" fuck with Emily, who can take him.

"Cy?" Steve asks. "Are we expecting anybody else tonight?"

"Ellie and Toby, but said they'd be running late. I told her we'd leave the door unlocked for them."

"Oh, good. I'd like some time with Ellie, for sure. She and Toby overnighting?"

"Probably. You aren't pining for Penny, Steven, are you?"

"No. Wishing she was here, though. I hope she's doing okay. You know I talked to her on Thursday. She's still shaky."

"Penny? That the new friend from Miami?" Sandy asks.

"That's her," Cy answers. "He and Em really made a connection with 'er."

"What does that have to do with Ellie? And shaky?"

"Penny's an adorable spinner, just like Ellie. The shaky part is she had really serious problems at her job the day after we left."

"Problems? What kind of problems?"

"Gang fight at her swinger hotel. Picture a bunch of naked guys trying to kill each other. And worse."

"Worse? What could be... oh, shit... you're kidding, right?"

"Why would I kid about that?"

Tom is cringing and gritting his teeth. Jax and Steve know the score here.

"Did anybody... uh..."

"No. Security stepped in just in time. One of her bouncers ended up in the hospital, though. Steve? What did Pen say about Harris?"

"That he's back at work, despite her telling him to stay home and recuperate. Over two hundred stitches."

"She making any noises about a visit?"

"Dropping hints. Still not soon."

Claire shakes off this little bit of news and asks, "Ellie and this Penny person. Cy? Are you envisioning a problem?"

"Kind of. Similar personalities, too. Serious side and playful side. And in love with Steve. Her with Ellie would be way-too-cute overload. Gawd, Steven! Really?" She laughs.

Claire, DeeDee and Jackson laugh along with Cy noticing that Steve suddenly sprouted a big boner. He's usually "Mr. Cool" in the tub like this.

Cyan sighs, "Steve's fantasizing about the two of 'em together playing with him. And each other."

"Plausible?"

"He thinks so."

Sandy is smirking and shaking her head. "Stevie? I normally don't do the bells in the water, but I'm sure as hell not going to pass-up that hard. Here."

"Try the new lube, Sandy," Cy suggests, handing her the tube as she steps down into the tub. "Makes things work in the water."

"How the heck do you wash it off, then?"

"Turpentine!" Jackson grins.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Yes I am!" with yet more grin. "A mild soap takes care of it."

Sandy shakes her head at Jax's nonsense and makes Steve stand up out of the water so she can apply a generous amount of the slick gel to his penis. She pushes him back down with a splash, and jumps into his lap face-to-face.

"(Sweetie?)" Steve whispers, grimacing.

"(Darlin'?)" Sandy teases.

"(The bells are diggin' into my nuts! Turn around, maybe?)"

"(Oh. Okay.)"

The sliding glass door opens again, Rick having opened it for Emily to step out ahead of him. Her vulva have a noticeable sheen. Rick's cock is swaying in the breeze, still quite lengthy but definitely limp, like a wet and glossy rope.

Steve peers around Sandy and chuckles at their appearance, "So soon? The night is but young!"

Sandy laughs.

Emily laughs, but Rick is flushing at the attention. He stammers, "But it's been so long since. A month almost! I had to! You know that!"

"(He's right, Steve,)" Sandy whispers to him. "(I haven't felt like dealing with it.)"

"(I thought you guys had some horndog size-queen on tap who craved it. In Rochester, right?)"

"(Jewel moved upstate in August.)"

"(So we'll be seeing more of you guys, I guess.)"

"(Is that okay?)"

"(Only if you're good with it. And as long as he doesn't wear her out. Hang on. I have an idea. The new girl.)"

"(Okay?)"

"Dee? Have you met Rick?"

DeeDee is in Jackson's lap, bobbing up and down on his cock, also giving the new lubricant a workout. Claire had shifted over and is leaning on her husband, fondling Cyan's breasts while they continue their coitus.

"Not in person. (Mmmm. Jackson!) His reputation precedes him, though. Glad to make your acquaintance, Rick. Does it have a name?"

That draws mostly smirks.

"Well, most women I have met seem to call it 'I can't take that!', so, yeah, I guess in a way it does have a name."

Dee has stopped bobbing on Jax and is now wriggling around in their fuck.

"I'd like to give it a try. (No offense, Jax.)"

"(None taken. That's what we're here for!)"

"Are you going to be able to get it up again tonight?"

Rick confirms, "Yeah. Probably in an hour."

"Good enough. Let me finish giving Jackson here his performance review and we'll work on it, okay?"

Jackson responded with an incredulous, surprised grimace, "Gawd, Denise! Really? That is just so bad!"

She laughs back.

This exchange draws the side-eye and a matching grimace from Tom. That's stepping a little too close to the gray line between work and their extracurricular sex. He'll probably have to refresh their ground-rules chat.

Jackson sighs, "You know, Dee, when it comes time for the real thing, neither of us is going to be able to keep a straight face."

She just grins at him.

"Claire?" Emily requests. Em's still up on the deck. "Wanna?"

"Sure, babe. Tom?"

"Be our guest. Right, Cy?"

"Yep! Tom? Who you planning on cumming in tonight?"

"Emily. Who do you figure on having for it?"

"Toby. He's been really good ever since we broke his cherry."

"So I gather. Claire? Go have fun with my favorite DBA. Honey?" addressing Emily. "I don't quite know what it is you do at the office, but if it's half of what you do for Claire and me, I know you're really good at it!"

Emily kneels down next to Tom for a kiss. "Thanks! And yep, you're gonna fuck me real nice tonight. Let's go, Claire! My and Jax's bed!"

Everyone relaxes into their pairings after Claire and Emily disappear inside. Rick has hit the bar and found something to kick back with, taking a seat in one of the loungers on the patio. The serenity is interrupted by...

Ding Dong SCREEEEEECH! CA-CRASH! Tinkle Tinkle Tinkle

A voice from the bowels of the house shouts, "Steven, you are a motherfucker! You get it this time! No towel! Nude! And you'd better be fuckin' hard!"

Everybody is howling in laughter.

"'Scuse me, Sandy," Steve asks. She lifts out of their coitus, still laughing at Steve and Emily's nonsense with the doorbell. Everybody loves their heartfelt, sexy, and loving playfulness with each other.

Steve jumps out of the tub and grabs a towel to dry off with as he heads for the front door. Quick check of the monitor indicates it's safe to open the door to...

...Ellie and Toby.

"Hi!"

"Stevie! Ohgawd. Toby?"

Toby quickly assesses her request as Ellie lifts her arms up for him to snatch off her cute babydoll dress, all that she was wearing. She leaps to Steven, grasps her arms around his neck and lifts up, lowering herself on him into a standing fuck. His hard from Sandy was still good to go.

"You never answer the door, lover. What's going on? Where's Emily? You guys okay?"

"More than okay. We've been messin' with each other pretty hard the past couple of days. I've been annoying her with the trick doorbell tonight. She insisted I answer it this time. Hi, Toby. Cyan is looking forward to time with you tonight."

"And I with her."

"Let's get you guys all the way inside. El? Good for a ride to the patio?"

"Hi yo Silver away, Stevie!"

Toby smiles at them, "I'll show myself to the bedroom. Honey, I have your dress and purse."

"Thank you, dear. Could you grab my sandals while we're here?"

Toby has a touch of difficulty getting them off of Ellie's feet while she's mounted on Steve, but he manages. He swats her butt, grinning in his sendoff for them to join the others.

"Well that's new." Steve is amused.

"You guys are rubbing off."

"Good."

"Where is Em?"

"In her room doing Claire, last time I checked. Tom's on her must-do list tonight, though. And she's on his."

"Blowin' off steam from work? That's a dangerous situation, Steven."

"We know. We had a meeting of the minds earlier. Anyway, they are in different buildings and never see each other. On the other hand..."

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers