Barstow - Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys cummin' back?" the bartender asks.

"Possibly. You're not too far, and these gentlemen treated the girls nice. Winter's coming soon, so having a safe place to play like this would be good."

"If that's the case, maybe I ought to clean the place up a little."

"Yeah, Ronnie," one of the barflies quips. "It's a pigsty."

The others laugh.

Steve chuckles, "Okay. Not too much, though. Sorta raunchy works sometimes. Guys? Ready?"

Em and El step to Steve, each choosing a shoulder to hang on, and take turns giving "their guy" big kisses to thank him for the extra-randy little diversion. The guys at the bar are open-mouthed about this show of absolute love and affection completely in spite of the fact that every one of them were in full sexual exchange with both ladies just minutes earlier. They don't get "it", but not many do.

"Y'all take care!" Steve announces as he shows the three of them through the vestibule and out to the car.

"Car coming!" he softly shouts for the girls to take cover. The vehicle zooms past, and everybody dashes for the front doors.

"That was close!" Steve grimaces.

"What?" Ellie asks.

"Nuthin'. Just don't want to be seen. At this hour the odds of a car on the road being a cop tends to go up. Maybe you can shed some light on this, Dr. Statistics!"

Ellie slaps at him and laughs after they're settled in the car. Steve backs out and gets back on the highway.

"You know what? I didn't grab my phone. We have no idea if anybody at home is awake and worried about us."

"Ohboy," Ellie grimaces. "I sure hope Toby slept through this."

"I wouldn't count on it. But maybe they'll take it in stride, knowing how we are in general."

Emily suggests, "You know, Cyan will check the garage, see that the car is gone, and will immediately conclude we're somewhere screwin' around. Hey, Steve! Look!"

"Sheesh. Train headlight. You're gettin' to be pretty good at this, sweetie. Good spot to turn up there on the right."

"Uh oh. Looks like you can't hide the car," Emily warns.

"We can handle it. I'll drop you to off at the crossing and... Oh! The corn here is still up! I can hide behind it on the path to that cell tower. You guys ready?"

Steve lurches the car to a stop just past the crossing on this farm road. El and Em jump out to extend their fond and nude greetings to the crew of the passing train. Train comes and goes while Steve manages to turn the SUV around near the base of the cell tower. He meets the girls as they come down the tower access path.

"Well that was no fun!" Emily complains on getting into the car after Ellie.

"Why?"

"No horn toots!"

"You expect them?" Ellie asks.

"Yes. Usually a whole symphony of 'em. Steve?"

"Norfolk Southern. Lack of a sense of humor is a corporate requirement."

"So we were out there naked for nuthin'?"

"Of course not. You were out there naked because you like to be naked, everywhere! Especially where you're not supposed to be! Am I right, or not?" Steve chuckles.

Ellie laughs at them. "It is fun, Steve. I don't get nearly enough naked time outdoors. You know the problem. We've talked about it."

"Cy and I know a place in Missouri where we can. A swinger resort about four hours away. The six of us ought to make a date to go there."

"You're on, Mr. A!"

"Where's that, Steve?" Em inquires.

"A place I sort of mentioned when we were bringing you guys home. Someplace where we could also rendezvous with Sarah. But there's a slight problem."

"What's that?"

"They're closed for the season. Don't open again until May. Gets too cold. Worse than here. We risked an off-season visit once and almost got snowed-in. We had the van on that trip and there were a couple of slippery moments!"

"Oh. Hey, Steve." Ellie asks, "You know when we first got to that bar? What was that guy saying to you when he was stripping off?"

"I don't think you want to know."

"Yes, I do."

"That he and his friends were going to rape you two whether I approved or not."

"What is it about guys sometimes? You defused it, obviously."

"With the reality. That you wanted it. Sort of blew their minds."

Em chuckles, "Usually does. They were okay. Not guys I'd particularly want to pick-up in a more normal setting, but not repulsive, thank goodness."

Ellie shakes her head, "But that one guy... ugh..."

"Yeah. He needs to try a different brand of deodorant. Or any deodorant at all. I powered through. Guys? Are we going to shower when we get home?"

"Absolutely!" Steve chuckles. "That place was sort of grody."

"Part of its charm, I think!" Ellie laughs.

Steve presses the button for the garage door as he turns into their driveway, parks and secures the car, and the trio piles out in anticipation of being scolded by... somebody... maybe everybody.

Opening the door into the kitchen finds Cyan standing there arms akimbo.

"Steven Calaway Albertson! Where in the fuck have you guys been? We've been worried!"

Steve sighs to Em and El, "See? I told you they would be. Cy? Is the coffee on?"

Cyan backs off, shaking her head with a half-smile, half-smirk, and reaches to hug her husband.

"Yes. Coffee's almost ready. Seeing the two of you coming in nude says everything, I guess. You left the house that way, didn't you? Steve had to chase you down, didn't he?"

Emily and Ellie are wearing shit-eating grins. Everybody laughs.

"Sorry I didn't have my phone, Cy. I was moving so fast to catch up with them I didn't grab it with my wallet."

"But that had to have been at least an hour ago. Maybe two. Where were you?"

"Ellie knew of a bar outside of town that stayed open late."

"Ohgawd," Toby grimaces. "That crusty dive off of 48. Yeah, that makes sense. I could see her gears turning when we stumbled into it."

"Why? What was special about it?" Jackson asks.

"Basically a pirate bar operating under the radar," Ellie answers. "When we made the mistake of stepping inside, I got the feeling we could get away with all sorts of shit in there. Cash only, and no cameras. You'd think it would be a tough place, but it was just somebody's hobby bar for him and his friends."

DeeDee is suppressing something, and somebody finally notices.

"Dee?" Cy challenges. "You obviously know about it."

"Uh huh. That was what I mentioned before. Ronnie's bar. Good for naked pool and fucking in front of an audience. So... how many for you two? You walked in nude, I take it."

"We did," Em answers. "And three, if you must know. Plus the bartender."

"Par for this hour. That can be a rough bunch. I'm willing to guess one guy threatened to rape you."

"Yeah! How'd you know?"

"That's Clete. I can't say he's harmless. Ronnie told me Clete set-up a buddy's ex-wife to meet a date there. Yeah. Her 'date' was four guys who pinned her down on the pool table, cut her clothes off and, you know. Retribution. Obviously you guys came out okay."

Ellie says, "Steve defused it, and everybody had a good time. Or at least they all got off. Hair triggers, all of 'em."

"No surprise. My advice? Stay far away. And from what I know of you so far, not your style, anyway. No love, fun, or caring to be found anywhere near the place."

"Shit," Steve acknowledges. "Duly advised. Definitely. Too bad, though, it had potential."

"How's that?" Dee asks.

"Someplace away from home to play freely that's not a hotel with a bar. We had a place like that many years ago."

"Ed's, right?" Emily muses.

"Yep. Sounds like bad juju at this one, however."

"Who wants coffee?" Cyan offers.

Everybody, apparently.

+=+=+=+=+