Barstow - Letter from Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles, "You're not wearing shorts today, so you're safe."

"I should hope so."

"But you might consider wearing underwear in the future."

"I know you don't want that!"

Emily laughs, "You knew the job..."

"Was dangerous when I took it. Yeah yeah yeah." She gets "the tongue".

=====

Things are settling down into a dull roar with tonight's house party. The only couple missing is DJ and Wanda. Everybody who's anybody is in the hot tub, milling about on the patio refreshing contacts, fondling somebody, or in the case of Sergio and Sandy, gettin' it on on the big chaise.

Ding Dong!

Emily jumps up from her chair supervising the action to perform her assigned duty, opening the front door in the nude to anybody who touches the doorbell button.

She sees a couple on the monitor she does not recognize, but makes the safe assumption it is DJ and Wanda. Not the least bit shy about it these days, she opens the door wide to the guests.

"Holy Mother of God!" exclaims the gentleman of the couple. "Not only are you gorgeous, but you're naked! Are we at the right house? Albertson, right? Who are you?"

His partner is standing there wide-eyed and mouth agape.

Emily laughs, "Right place, right time. I'm Emily! You have to be DJ and Wanda! Please! Come on in!"

Wanda regains her composure and tells her husband, "You forgot, Deej. Remember that announcement and invitation I showed you a few months ago? It was from Steve and Cyan. Emily and her husband are their life partners now. They're a fourple."

"Oh. Okay. I knew Steve and Cyan had great taste. Emily, you are luscious enough to turn this queer straight! I hope your fella is the other half of a matched set!"

"Oh, he is! You'll like Jackson. Let's get you back in the guest room and get those clothes off. The same rules apply as before, all nude all the time. DJ, I would be more than honored if you sampled me. Steve said there was a little bit of straight left in you."

"Mygosh. If you're serious, yes, please. Down the hall and to the right?"

"Yes. Nothing should have changed other than Jackson and I taking the other master suite."

Wanda inquires, "Anna still has that middle bedroom? How's she doing? Who's she doing?"

"Yes! Just saw her this afternoon. Doing great. She has a new friend, Phoebe. Pre-op trans. She's nice, too."

DJ asks, "They here?"

"No. Had other plans. They were watching the dogs for us while we ran into the city."

"Love the cubbies. Everybody stacks their clothes so neatly."

"Nice, aren't they? Oh, I see you're nice, too. Are you getting hard on account of me, DJ?"

Wanda chuckles appreciatively, "He is. You are inspiring, Emily. I know this sounds odd, considering, but I'm straight. But if I weren't, I'd want to take you, too! You are absolutely lovely!"

"Thanks! Guys, my custom with guests that are new to me is to take one or both here, right now. You good with that, DJ?"

"I am. You even pulled down the bed covers for us. Aren't you amazing!"

Em quietly beckons, "C'mon, DJ. Let's fuck."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

Emily lies down on the bed and pats the mattress for DJ to follow suit. He sits, then lies down next to her. Nature takes over at this point and they begin their coital dance with tender touching.

Wanda leaves the bedroom with a soft, "I'll see you two out on the patio."

=====

Steve notices Wanda passing through the sliding door, "Wanda! So great to see you! It's been a while. Jen? Do you mind for a moment? More later."

Steve was screwing Jennifer in the tub. She's a real cutie. He paid another visit to that adult shop after asking them to order the special water-resistant lubricant in a giant economy size. It's working quite well for everybody. On the patio, Blair was doing everything he possibly could to not cum while watching Steve take his wife, so at the moment he's getting a break in the intensity.

Cyan and Rick are in the tub is playing with his cock as they like to do, and Jackson is simply enjoying a relaxing soak and taking in the scene.

"Steve, it's great to see you, too. You as well, Cyan."

Cyan smiles to Wanda in acknowledgement.

Steve asks the obvious question, "DJ with Emily?"

"Yes. She says it's her traditional welcome and introduction."

"It is. Isn't she just wonderful?"

"She going to... you know...?"

"No. She knows to save guys for the main event, whatever that may be on any given evening."

"You always know how to throw a sex party, Steven."

"Thanks! What's your pleasure? Wanna try out this new lube?"

"Really? What's new about it?"

"Doesn't wash away in the tub."

"Then how do you wash it off?"

"Turpentine," is mumbled from across the tub.

"Jackson!" Steve laughs. "Wanda, that's Jackson's old joke. Just a mild soap does it. Wanda, meet Jackson, Emily's husband. Jax, this is Wanda."

"Pleasure, Jackson. Did Steve warn you about me?"

"Yes he did. Furniture acrobatics is your specialty, I take it."

Wanda laughs, "Steven? Did you actually say that?"

"No! That's all on Cyan!"

Cy laughs. Rick shakes his head in amusement.

Steve chuckles as he applies the lubricant to his cock, "C'mere, Wan. Time for an appetizer."

He gently helps Wanda down the tub steps, embraces her for a welcoming kiss, then softly turns her around to push into her from behind. He lowers both into a lap fuck.

"Cyan told me you guys have been pretty busy. Something like screwing anything that wasn't nailed down all over the South. And, of course, there's Jackson and Emily."

Jackson gives Wanda a cute little salute in acknowledgement.

Steve answers, "Yes, it's been several months, Wan. When was the last time we had you guys over?"

"Back in June. Just before you and Cy left for California. You accomplish anything out there?"

"No, actually. It was mostly checking in with family. We hit a couple of theaters in San Diego and Cy had some fun there, and one or two bar pickups for each of us. That was pretty much the extent of it."

"No free beaches?"

"Well, one."

"'Red, White and Blue'?"

"Oh! You remember our mentioning that. Mostly a snooze for me. Women are a rare commodity there, like on most nude beaches. We swapped with one couple, and they were nice. Then there was Cy."

Wanda glances over to Cyan, who is holding out eight fingers and two thumbs. Rick, Jennifer and Blair laugh. They know the story.

"What's that mean?" Wanda asks.

"What do you think it means?" Steve grins.

"That she fucked ten guys there."

"Uh huh. There were a lot of buff men with nice all-over tans sort of everywhere. If she saw an erection pop up when we were strolling by, she offered, and it was usually accepted with quick results. Ten were just on the beach. Three more near the parking area."

"You get off watching her?"

"Philosophically, maybe. But, no, I let the girl of that couple have it knowing it was probably going to be my only chance for strange on the beach there."

"Any problems?"

"Sort of. There were a couple of guys up on the cliffs with cameras. I tried to discourage them, but Cy waved me off. 'Let 'em enjoy the show,' she said. Also something about getting cum all over their cameras, that they deserved it."

Cyan is wearing a big grin.

Wanda chuckles, and wiggles on Steven in their intercourse. "So mostly a bore for you. Until Barstow, I gather."

Jackson grins, "Yeah. The girls had a hard time keeping their clothes on after they picked us up."

Wanda smirks, "I think the guys had a hard time, too."

There are groans from the gathered audience.

"Cy?" Wanda ponders. "You told me you and Emily got naked outside everywhere you possibly could. And what was it about you scaring off some country boys? In Oklahoma?"

Steve laughs, "Yeah! Jason and Brody! Hilarious!"

Cyan cocks her head and glares at Steve, "How in the fuck do you remember their names?"

"A memorable moment, sweetheart."

"For you!"

"It was really funny, dear."

"To you!"

Wanda is chuckling at their repartee, "Okay, Steven, what was so funny about it?"

"Oh, the usual thing with young guys who think they're feelin' their oats. They were leering and whistling at Cy and Em as they were walking back and forth from the convenience store. Short dresses, gusty breeze, and all that entailed."

"So they were flashing bare ass and pussy at them."

"Uh huh. We had agreed they weren't going to catch their skirts to let 'em enjoy the show."

"And?"

"After filling up, I moved the car to the side parking, and Cy went over to one and let 'im know they could play if they wanted. She was flashing up a storm with the stiff breeze. They seemed to be game -- even moved their truck next to us."

"Okay. But they didn't follow through, I take it?"

"Nope. Once Emily and Cy peeled off their dresses for 'em they got scared, thought it was weird, and took off like a couple of scalded rabbits."

"You called their bluff. So much for macho posturing."

"Exactly. How are you doing?"

"I miss this, Steven. DJ will give me a sympathy fuck every month or so, but he doesn't mean it. You, however..."

"Then stop being a stranger."

Wanda twists around in Steve's lap for a sincere kiss.

Cyan gently proposes, "Take her to our bed, Steven. She needs more than this from you."

"Thank you, dear. Wanda? Let's go."

Jackson jumps out of the tub and reaches around to the table where they stack the towels, tossing two to Steve and Wanda as they ascend the tub steps. In short order they are through the sliding door and finding their way to the big bedroom.

As they get to the end of the hallway and are about to enter, Emily and DJ just emerged from the spare room, apparently heading toward the second master suite.

"Oh?" Steve smirks as he glances down, noticing a rivulet of semen coursing down Em's thigh, and then a sticky sheen on DJ's now-flaccid penis. He guesses that she and DJ are on their way to shower-off the sticky. "I thought you weren't gonna."

"Not my fault. I felt 'im on the verge and tried to pull away, but he had other plans."

"Sorry. I think," DJ acknowledges. "Emily, I knew you were trying to save me for playing with the guys, but you just felt too good to stop."

That's definitely not a pleased expression on Wanda's face. "Deej, you never cum in me! What's the deal here?"

"I'm sorry, honey. She was a new experience, and I don't mean the new-to-me. Different. Just different. It was hard to contain myself."

"We'll talk later! Right now Steve's going to fuck my brains out, okay?"

"I guess it's okay."

"It had better be!"

"Guys?" Steve attempts to break into the discord. "It's not supposed to be this way. Em, you guys were going to shower, right?"

"Yep."

"Then I suggest you and DJ join Wanda and me in our shower for a mutual grope. We have to clear the air here."

Emily responds, "Good idea, sweetie." She leans into her Steven for a kiss. "C'mon, guys."

DJ complains, "What's in it for me? Steve, you're straight."

Steve reaches in to start the shower. "I can cross over when absolutely necessary. This is one of those moments. You and Wanda are too good of friends to us to let this go in the direction it seems to be going. Okay. Warm enough. Step in."

With everybody in the capacious stall, DJ immediately reaches for Steve's package. "I've been wanting to feel you up for years, Steven."

"Soap it up, DJ. You think one of us will be able to get you hard again?"

"Can I fuck you if I do?"

"Thank you for the offer, but I'm still 'no' on that."

"Too bad. You have a delicious ass."

"I agree, DJ," Emily breaks in with a giggle. "Wanda? Please touch me. It's a special soap. Slick your hands up and start with my breasts. You'll enjoy it."

"What's special about the soap?" as she reaches for the dispenser.

"Really mild and gentle. No problem if it goes in... places."

"You're serious."

"I am."

Steve frees a hand to fondle his Emily, "I love you, Emily."

"I love you, Steven." She reaches around to caress a butt cheek.

Steve pumps the soap dispenser for a good dollop in his palm, directing it to DJ's cock and balls. He fondles DJ's orbs, dividing them between his fingers, slightly tugging on each.

DJ softly moans into the sensations, "I thought you weren't bi, Steve."

"I'm not."

"Then why is it you know what you're doing?"

"Okay. I'm bi with Jackson. Good enough?"

"You fuck him? He fuck you?"

"You know the answer to that."

"Too bad."

"Just the way it is. Seems we're doing some good with this. Wanda? You approve?"

"Ohgawd, Steven. Yeah, sometimes it takes a guy to make him hard again. But... ohgawd, Emily! Not there... ohgawd... yes! Oh! Keep going!"

Emily purrs, "You're going to fuck your husband. Right now. And you're both going to enjoy it. A lot. We'll help."

Em turns Wanda around to face DJ, and Steve does the same with DJ. Our lovers push their friends into each other, Steve aiming DJ's cock to Wanda's opening. Emily helps lift Wanda to her toes, and assists her in settling into a standing intercourse with DJ. Em enhances Wanda's sensations with a gentle massaging of her clitoris while Steve reaches around to softly fondle and squeeze DJ's testicles.

"DJ?" Wanda coos to her husband. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too, Wan."

"We have really good friends here, don't we?"

"We do."

"Thanks, guys," Emily responds. "I know you can't just yet, DJ. What you guys wanna do?"

DJ answers, "I think we should rinse off and get comfortable."

"Good idea," Steve confirms.

The four retreat to the bedroom to cuddle, fondle, and fuck. DJ and Wanda are all smiles watching Steve and Emily, well, being Steve and Emily, all-consumed in their usual intimate bonding.

"Steve?" Wanda muses in their pillow talk. "How is it you met your alter ego in the middle of the desert? Em understands all this in the same way you do."

"Kismet," says the voice leaning against the bedroom doorframe.

"Hi, buddy," Steve acknowledges his partner. "Come. Come explore DJ. DJ? This is Jackson. It's time for the guys to get things going, doing guy things."

"You going to play with us?"

"No. You know I'm here for the ladies."

"Yes you are," Jax chuckles. "You are such a cad."

Em and Steve laugh, DJ and Wanda are going, "Huh?"

"Joke, guys," Steve chuckles back. "Lovers do that."

Wanda sort of pouts, "Does one of 'the ladies' include me?"

"It sure does," Steve smiles. He puts his arm around Wanda and rolls into her for a cuddle. "You feel that?" He presses his erection into her thigh.

"You're such a nut, Steven. I always loved that about you."

"We should let the men have the big bed. You can have first dibs on the lamp table."

"Ohgawd, Steven. You are so crazy!"

Emily and Jackson are bent over in laughter.

"Let's go, Wanda. Doesn't matter where we do it, it's how we do it. But seriously, sweetie, what's your pleasure?"

Emily breaks in, "Our bed?"

"That certainly works," Steve answers. "Next bedroom. Join us?"

"Uh huh," Em smiles.

"Steven?"

"Wanda?"

"Would you mind?"

"Mind what?"

"If I said that I love you."

"That's permissible around here. Don't spread it around, though."

Wanda mildly chuckles, "Yeah. I know what you mean."

"You can love him if you want, Wanda," DJ interrupts. "He is good for you. I know that."

"Thanks, sweetheart. Stevie? Let's go. You too, Emily. You seem to be an important part of Steven now."

"Thank you," Em smiles. "We seem to be joined at the crotch."

"And you're just as goofy. Gawd."

Steve, Emily and Wanda chuckle and rise from the bed, leaving it for DJ and Jax to get better acquainted.

"Guys," Steve addresses the girls. "I need to let the guys on the patio know that their puppy pile has started. Be right back."

Steve disappears down the hall, around the dining room and out onto the patio.

"Puppy pile, gentlemen," he announces. "Big bedroom. Jax and DJ are in there."

"Aww," Sandy laughs. "Serge's cock was so comfortable."

Sergio smirks and shakes his head at her as he pulls out of her pussy.

"Duty calls!" Rick laughs to Cyan, and climbs out of the hot tub. Blair is close behind.

"What are we going to do?" Jennifer protests.

"Each other!" Steve retorts. "Gawd. You know the drill around here! Nobody is without somebody to do!"

The girls laugh. They know full well that present company is going to comprise the girl action in the spare bedroom.

"Who are you doing, Steeeeeevie?" Sandy leers.

"Wanda, with Em's help."

"How much you wanna bet they're doing each other? You've spent enough time out here for trouble to start."

"Wanda's straight."

"Not any more. We all know you! Gawd. And Emily! You'd better get your ass back in there!"

Steve laughs, and quickly ducks back into the house.

Sandy was right. He returns to Em's and Jax's bedroom to find the girls in full 69.

"Sandy warned me, ladies."

"What's that, Stevie?" Emily grins, having lifted her face from between Wanda's legs.

"That you guys would go off on me."

"And that's a problem, Stevie-poo?" Wanda chuckles. "Get your wonderful butt down here between us. Fuck me while you're at it."

Emily laughs at her newfound friend learning "the new ways" so quickly.

"Wan?" Steve asks. "DJ going to be okay with this?"

"Shit yeah, Steve. I thought you knew he's been on my case for years to try the other side."

"How does it feel?"

"Damn fuckin' good. Em? Where you been all my life?"

"Wasn't me, Wanda!" Emily protests.

Steve knowingly chuckles, "Yeah. Em does have a talent for coaxing the sapphic side out of its cage."

"Steve?" Wanda scowls. "You aren't fucking me yet! Get 'r' done, bastard!"

All three laugh at this. Emily helps spread Wanda's legs and caresses her Steven as he lowers himself onto Wanda and directs his penis into her quim. Em embraces the two of them from the side in their long-overdue sexual reunion.

"We heard the rumor about Miami, Steven. Jackson looked okay to me. He's got a nice one. Did he get it sewn back on?"

Em and Steve laugh. He seriously answers, "Totally false, Wan. All of it. Yes, there was a knife fight, but it was the night after we left, and nobody got anything cut off."

"Oh," she chuckles. "Shame on me for thinking it was possible."

"Possible? Remotely, maybe. We were told that some of them were actually going for the unkindest cut and had a guy pinned down, but it was broken-up before anything really bad happened. The bouncer kicked the knife out of the attacker's hand."

"If you were already gone, why do you know details?"

Emily quickly answers, "Because Steve and the hotel manager are lovers. Very much so. You may get to meet her fairly soon."

"Steve? Did you leave a trail of broken hearts on your little vacation?"

"We had a lot of fun. Everybody knew the score. Well, maybe one."

"Yeah," Em confirms. "That college girl."

"Patty."

In spite of Steve mildly thrusting into her, Wanda asks, "You remember her name?"

"Yes. I may have changed how she looks at older men."

"Daddy issues?"

"Not that I could detect. It seemed to be from a steady diet of boys her age."

"Oh, I remember those days. Clueless jerks, all of 'em."

"Women's sexual maturity comes earlier, Wan. It takes us guys a while to get it."

"And I'm sure thankful you have."

Emily squeezes the two in her embrace, in confirmation of the sentiment.