Barstow - Letter from Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Emily together assure that Wanda is fully pleasured. Twice. At least.

=====

The parade of flaccid penises passing through the hallway confirm the all-men puppy pile seems to have been a success. The butt slapping and "Hey!" of teasing cock-grabbing as they disburse for the showers rousts the threesome in Emily's bed, napping in their afterglow.

"Richard!" followed by Sandy's hearty laugh emanates from the spare bedroom where the ladies were gathered to enjoy what ladies enjoy with each other. Cyan and Jennifer are heard just cracking up.

"Now what?" Steve shouts from the second master bedroom.

"Oh, Rick is being silly!" Cyan shouts back.

"Yeah! Stupid silly!" Sandy adds. "Was this your idea, Steven?"

"No! Whatever it is! What is he doing?" He sighs to his bedmates, "Guys? I need to referee this, I think."

Emily and Wanda un-squeeze from their snuggle with Steve, then resume their embrace, filling the gap. Steve shuffles toward the extra bedroom.

"Okay, Rick. I hope this is worth it."

Rick turns around to face Steve and swings his long cock around like a lasso. "Not all that often it gets this limp around here!"

"That's what the girls were laughing about? I guess it is funny, but really? You aren't flinging cum everywhere, are you?"

The girls start to laughing again.

Steve grins, sighs, and shakes his head. "So I take it you men had a good time."

"We did, Steven. Cyan? This was a great idea. Thank you."

Cy nods.

Steve suggests, "Probably won't do it often, but, yeah, we'll add this to our program."

Sergio is the last to emerge, sort of frowning, "We had fun, but are we ever going to be able to fuck each other here?"

"Looking into it, Serge. I'm thinking about a shower on the patio by the tub so you guys can give your cocks... and butts... a thorough scrubbing after that particular activity. I don't think it will ever be my thing, but I'm not oblivious to anal intercourse becoming mainstream with the younger hetero crowd, either."

"Good. Appreciated. Hope it works out."

Wanda and Emily are out of bed, and step into the hallway to land on Steven, each hanging on a shoulder, pressing their mounds into his thighs.

He chuckles and addresses both, "You guys doin' okay?"

"Uh huh," Wanda wistfully confirms.

"Meh. So-so," Emily teases as she strokes his penis with her fingertips. Steve glares at her. She giggles. She had a good... no, great time. And Steve knows it.

As they mill about by the bedrooms, a tall, striking, and naked figure darkens the living-room end of the hallway, turning everybody's heads. Debbie has let herself in, in preparation for spending the night with Steve and Emily. Sergio and Blair have mouths agape, not knowing who this beauty is, wondering what she is doing here, and why they haven't had their chance to spend quality time with her.

"(Who is she?)" Sergio whispers to Rick.

"(That's Debbie. She works for Sandy.)"

"(You had 'er?)"

"(Several times. She can take all of it.)"

"(Okay. Why is she here, now? Party is almost over.)"

"(Had to work late. She's Steve and Emily's special lover now. Ellie's, too. She's spending the night, apparently.)"

"(How long?)"

"('Bout a month. There are intense connections all over the place. It was bound to happen.)"

"(Is this what Jax calls 'Kismet'?)"

"(Uh huh.)"

"(Man. I'd sure like to fuck 'er. Gorgeous.)"

"Well, I certainly wouldn't mind. You're not bad yourself," Deb chuckles at Sergio on overhearing, glancing down to assess his assets. "You have a fat one! But it appears your evening might be over with."

"Damn!"

Debbie laughs and turns around to offer "Hello!" kisses to Steve and Emily. "Will I get you tonight, Stevie?"

Emily chuckles in response, "You and I will have to finger wrestle for 'im once he recharges."

Deb laughs and reaches for her pussy, "This kind of 'finger wrestle', Em?" She sticks two fingers in, and Emily, still moist from her playing with Steve and Wanda, pushes into the intrusion.

Sergio's mouth is agape at the girls being so forward with each other. He shouldn't have been the least bit surprised. Not around here.

Steve jumps in, "Deb? Probably will have to be sunrise nookie. Wanda and Emily sort of did me in. I'm going to have to apologize to Jennifer."

"She'll be okay," Emily muses. "You'll be able to get hard for her in a few, and Deb and I will help her get off. You good with that?"

"Oh, I guess..." he trails off in a fake moan.

The girls and Rick laugh at this.

Jen has just joined the gathering in the hallway, "Yeah, I'm good, too, Em." She reaches between Debbie and Emily to give Steve an appreciative kiss.

Sergio's expression is one of puzzlement... well, he's not getting it.

"Serge?" Steve responds to this. "I thought you've been around here enough to realize we don't take any of this seriously."

"Emily and Cy keep telling me you guys have fun with all of it, but it's just so hard to deal with in person."

"Why's that?"

"I dunno. Maybe it's because Em and Cyan are so different from most of my clients. Based on what they talk about with me is that you folks are unbelievably open about your freewheeling sex."

"Compared to what, Sergio?"

"My normal clients. Oh. Sorry, didn't mean it the way that sounds. You know what I mean. Anyway, the women who tip me that way are scared out of their wits that their husband or boyfriend is going to find out."

"I guess I understand. I will say you were a little freaked out when you were doing Emily on the sofa at the party and I offered you your preferred drink, and that I cared enough to recall what it was. Your reflex, I guess, was to look back over your shoulder for the rampaging husband. I have a suggestion."

"What's that?"

"You spend more time here, and know it to be a 'safe zone'. Better yet, if you have a client that seems to be hinting about branching out, bring her along. Sort of like you did with Zoë. That certainly worked out."

"Sure as fuck did, Steve! She can't stop talking about you and your friends."

"Too bad we don't get to see her and Chad all that much."

"Yeah."

With the guys spent, the remainder of the evening has turned low-key. Everybody "got their jollies" in one way or another, and socializing at this point consists mostly of cuddling and tender touching. As midnight passes most are ready to call it a night.

Sergio is the last of the guests to leave. However, Cyan approaches him as he is heading down the hallway to the spare bedroom to retrieve his clothes. "Serge? Do you have any interest in sleeping with me tonight?"

"Oh? Unusual for you to ask. What's the occasion?"

"Honestly? You're here, and Toby is not. There's room in the bed. But more importantly, I'm with Steven's suggestion. You need to be a little more comfortable with yourself around here. A little bit of intimate time without performance pressure might help with that."

"Jackson going to be okay with that?"

"Yes I am." Jax has just joined them, putting his arm around Cyan. "You guys about ready for bed? Big bedroom. It'll be all six of us."

"Oh? Six?"

"Yeah. Steve, Em and Deb are snuggling in the hot tub right now. They'll join us shortly. You'll enjoy our together time in the morning, too."

Cy and Sergio smile to each other, and the three step into the master suite to tuck each other in.

=====

Debbie and Sergio shared in the foursome's breakfast ritual and have said their goodbyes, off to do whatever they do on Sunday mornings. Debbie, however, is scheduled to work the afternoon rush, as there is little rest for the weary in the restaurant trade. Besides, Sundays are a significant portion of the business at a chain franchise brass-and-fern.

After seeing their visiting lovers off, Emily and Jackson are relaxing in the office, on their computers just generally surfing.

"Any feedback from Jacque on your reply?" Jax asks Em.

"Yeah. Mostly an 'oops' and 'LOL' about your little rumor problem. She did ask if we had any plans to visit."

"What'd you tell 'er?"

"Nothing on the calendar yet, that we hadn't accumulated enough vacation to do a road trip. Maybe next year."

"We could fly."

"I'm not going anywhere without Steven, especially if playtime is involved. I would want to show him off. You'd probably want to do the same with Cy."

Jackson sighs. "Yeah, I suppose. He sure does hate to fly."

"Oh, he loves flying. It's the airline experience he detests. We've talked about it."

Jax grins, "Rent a private jet?"

"Ha ha. Anyway, there is one bit of new news from Jacque. Suzette and Allen changed their minds yesterday. They're going to abort."

"My guess is Allen was able to convince her it would be a horrible situation for the child, especially if the truth was exposed before they were an adult, a real risk given the number of people who would know. Speaking of flying, you know Steve is actually considering it for a Miami trip to see Penny and Alyssa."

Emily knows her Steven. "Only because of direct flights from Springfield. Anything to L.A. from here would require three planes and two different airlines. And really expensive for all four of us."

"Oh. Yeah. Where is Steve? And Cy? Kitchen is cleaned up."

"What? You don't hear the pump? They're making out in the tub."

"Obviously they have their priorities straight. You up for it?"

"Does the Pope shit in the woods?"

Jackson smirks and shakes his head at her silly joke as they rise out of their chairs to join their lovers.

+=+=+=+=+