Barstow - Naughty at Amalgamated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to be just fine! Jackson is bi, and likes to suck. Nobody in our group does backdoor 'cause of the serious hygiene challenges. Two of the other men are bi in the same way, so if that floats your boat at whatever moment, somebody should be around to reciprocate."

"Just amazing. We're here. You said backseat."

"Yep. Be sure not to park too close to a camera. We can't be completely nude. You have tissues or napkins handy?"

"Check the glovebox. Should be a bunch of napkins."

"Okay. I'll climb over first. You should try, too. Don't want both of us to be seen outside and then getting in the back."

"You are an expert! Just how many guys have you done like this?"

"I tried to add them all up, but ran out of digits on the calculator. Go ahead and say it."

"Say what?"

"That I'm a slut."

"No you're not. You're too cute to be a slut."

"Yes I am. I'll never wear the "I'm a slut!" T-shirt to work, but I have one! It's scored a few. Especially when I don't wear pants with it."

"You're awful!" Danny laughs as he drops his trousers.

"And you're... oh gawd... you're nice! Really nice. I can't imagine Janet refusing that! What I can imagine is you're going to be a hit with the other girls. Big, but not too big. Let me pull this back... oh my... what a ridge! Uh huh. They're going to love to fuck you!"

"Wow. Uh... you ready?"

"Stick it in, Dan. Let's do it for real. I can't wait to tell Jackson and Steve!"

"Steve?"

"He's my other husband."

"You guys are weird, but I'll take all of this brand of weird I can get."

"Ooooooo. Love it. Feels soooooo good!"

=====

It's past quittin' time and Emily meets Jackson in their new car for the trip home. He has already unplugged it from the charging kiosk.

"In the employee parking lot, Em?" Jackson chuckles. "How was he?"

"Good enough to invite for Friday! Nice cock! You'll like it!"

"Oh? He's open to guys touching it?"

"Yeah. Light bi, like you. The girls, however, will be fighting over him. Large but not too large, uncut, fabulous mushroom ridge."

"You know what? Sandy. For what she puts up with Rick's monster, she needs a comfortable intercourse that's filling."

"I agree completely, sweetheart. I'll let Steve know."

"Anything else happen today? Any updates on the buyout?"

"Nope. Had another picnic table meeting with DeeDee, however."

"Okay..."

"Found a bug under the table."

Jax chuckles, "Not again! So that's why you packed the boat horn this morning."

"Uh huh. I truly hope it hurt somebody."

"That's not nice, Em. Who do you suspect?"

"Acme's people. Dee said they sweep because of prior problems, but she didn't reveal if her guys found any others. She was startled by my discovery... and solution!"

"You can be so bad sometimes, Em. But I love you for it. You're special."

"I sure love you, too, Jax. Let's go home.

=====

Emily's database merge ran all night and she's running check scripts against what is hopefully the final result. It's a Friday and is a casual day at the office. She normally gets to work from home on Fridays, but the risks of having to fix, restart and monitor the huge merge were too great for remote access.

Despite Steven, Jackson and Cyan giving her hell about her wardrobe for the day -- a short T-shirt dress with a thin beaded belt -- they seemed unable to impress upon her that wearing no panties with the too-short "dress" was simply inappropriate for the office.

And she knows it's too short, as she has a towel on her desk chair protecting her pussy and butt from the cold vinyl.

Her desk phone rings.

"Database. Emily Foster," she answers. It's DeeDee.

"Em, I need to see you in my office. I've had two complaints about your dress today."

"Does it need to be in your office? I'll have to walk the entire length of the building to get there."

"Yes it does."

"On my way."

Emily steps out into the hallway formed by the cubicles, and Danny peeks around his partition to watch her step out of the department bullpen and toward the main hallway. He's enjoying the extra leg she's showing today. Em swivels her head around to see if anybody else is looking. On confirming nobody, she lifts her shirtdress for full displays of vulva and butt cheek, pirouetting in front of the opening to Dan's cubicle as she passes.

He laughs. "Tonight still on?" he asks after her.

"Yep!" is the return as she readjusts her dress before exiting into the main hall.

Emily catches only about half of the double-takes as she passes each department's doorway. "Yeah," she thinks to herself, "maybe this was a little too much."

Stepping into the HR suite, she finds Dee's assistant's desk vacant.

Walking into Dee's office, "Where's Sally?"

"She took the day off. Gawd, Em. That is really short. Lift your arms and turn around for me."

Emily grins as she complies.

"Nice view," Dee chuckles. "Don't do it again."

"Awwwww."

"Em, you're a really smart girl. You knew you were pressing the limits, didn't you? They gave you shit at home this morning about it, I'll bet."

"What do you want me to do, Dee?"

"We need to discuss this in the interview room."

"Oh. Okay. That bad, huh?"

"Oh, yeah."

Denise shows Emily into the private area and follows, shutting and locking the door behind them. Still standing, Dee reaches to Em's vestigial belt and unhooks it.

"Dee?"

"Remember what you told me about you and Steve Wednesday morning?"

"Yeah?"

"I still haven't got mine. Here," Dee reaches to Em again, and lifts her shirtdress off.

"Was this a ruse?"

"Not completely. A couple of the biddies in QA did complain." Dee turns her back to Emily. "Unhook my dress, please."

"Oh? Okay."

Dee lets her dress drop to the floor.

Emily softly chuckles, "And you told them you weren't wearing panties, either, so what was the problem?"

"Oh, I so wanted to!" Dee giggles. "I have a special treat for us."

"What's that?"

Dee steps to a two-drawer file cabinet in the corner, pulls out the bottom drawer, and reaches deep into the back for... something. She tries to pull it up and out, fighting with the cord having snagged on the file divider. Okay, there it is.

"Fuckin' shit, Dee! Why in the hell do you have a Magic Wand in the office?"

"Why do you think, silly? Plug it in over there," pointing to an outlet. "We're going to do each other."

"And you call me 'bad', Dee!"

"I know. We all have our peccadildoes."

Em chuckles, "I won't tell Steve about your wordplay. That's his department."

DeeDee laughs, "I know. Ready? Sit on the table and spread 'em, sister!"

"Ohgawd! You're serious!"

"I am."

"Does Sally... ohmygawd... know... wow... about this? Ohgawd. Mmmm."

"Yeah. We share it. Disinfectant is in the cabinet."

"Oh my... oo... does she... know... (gasp!)... about any... oh dear... thing else? Shit! Like... ohgawd... Tom?"

"Nope. HR can be pretty stressful. It's my solution. Okay. My turn."

Emily pauses to catch her breath. "One, or two?"

"Start on one. I like to ease into it. Mmmm. Like that."

"We're going to have a new guy tonight."

"Oh? A guy? Do I know him?"

"Uh huh. Danny Marvin."

"Well, shit. Last thing we need is somebody... oo, that's nice... else from the office."

"He should be okay. He's had a pretty hard life at the hands of his wife and has a lot to gain by joining our lovefest. Besides..."

"Besides... ohmy... ohmy... what?"

"Great cock. Really nice one."

"When did you do 'im? Ooooooh, Jesus!"

"Wednesday. After we had lunch."

"Stop for a moment. Okay, where?"

"His SUV. Parking lot."

"Emily, you're pressing boundaries again. Security informed me of suspicious activities in the parking lot right about that time. They showed me the video from the camera system and it occurred to me it might be you, so I waved it off as not of concern. I can't keep covering for you with shit like that."

"Didn't think the cameras were that good."

"Think again. Sweetie, you're good at your job, but you've really got to dial back the sexy stuff on the property. Tom and I are behind you and Jackson, but you can't let our off-campus lives slop over into uncontrolled situations here. It affects more than just you."

"Oh. If you put it that way. Point taken. Wanna finish the job here?"

"Not really. Lost the mood. Between my concerns about your antics today and Wednesday, and being on edge about the buyout, it's hard to keep a horny going. Too much is at stake."

"I'm sorry, lover. Can we at least hug for a little? Feel each other up?"

"That we can do."

"You feel really good right now."

"So do you. We'll go for the gold tonight, okay?"

"Okay."

Phone rings.

"I gotta get that." She mashes the button for her line and picks up. "HR. Denise Watson."

Emily overhears a male voice. She's not completely sure, but it sounds like Tom. She meets eyes with Dee, who nods in confirmation.

"Oh, that's great news. How do you feel about it?"

Emily overhears "relieved".

"Repercussions? How'd they do it?"

"Investors" seems to be in the conversation.

"Well that's fantastic, Tom. See you Monday?"

More chatter, which sounds a little lighter.

"Tomorrow night is good. Looking forward to spending time with Claire, too."

Tom signs off.

"You, too. We'll celebrate in style. Thanks for letting me know. Have a good night."

Dee hangs up.

"Good news?"

"Really good news, Em. They shut it down completely by executing the poison pill. Two of the board members managed to buy enough shares to put the board over the top for controlling interest. Acme withdrew the offer. Lawyers are talking about pressing charges over the bugs they planted. I didn't tell you, but it wasn't just the picnic table."

"I didn't think so. Let's get dressed and get out of here. I'll break Jackson loose. Henderson probably already knows, and will be happy to let him leave early to celebrate. See you tonight, right?"

"Yep. If Danny's cock is half as good as you say it is, I'll not worry so much about bringing him online."

"Good."

=====

Danny leans on the partition at the entrance to Emily's cubicle to ask, "Picnic table on our break?"

"Sure. Give me a couple of minutes on this code and I'll fetch you. Don't forget your mug."

"Okay."

About ten minutes later Em rises from her chair and pokes her nose into Danny's cube.

"Ready?" she asks.

"Yep," as he grabs his coffee mug on the way out.

"What's on your mind, Dan?"

"Friday evening."

"Oo. That's no surprise. You were probably stewing over it the entire weekend."

"No kidding. Janet got tired of me talking about it."

"Save the details for outside."

After pouring their coffee they settle into spots across from each other at the picnic table.

"Em? Thank you again for the invitation. You were absolutely right. Great bunch of folks. Everybody made me feel welcome. Your lady friends are fantastic!"

"Oh, they liked you, too. So what's up?"

"The big surprises. My head is still spinning."

"Yep. I sort of figured a lot of it would be hard to reconcile. You were having a rough go of it with Denise."

"Yeah, I just couldn't get it up. I mean, knowing her around here as one of the bosses and then having her there naked in front of me and wanting my sex?"

"Shocking, I know. Good thing Tom wasn't there. You would've probably curled up into a ball. If you're going to hang with us, you'd better get used to the idea. I have a suggestion. Focus on Claire."

"Mrs. Harper? Why?"

"She's a very nice person, easy to love, and comforting to her partners. You'll like her."

"Okay."

"Reflecting on everything, you think you're okay with us?"

"It was amazing, I'll tell you that. Your wife? Gawd, she's gorgeous. Y'all are overwhelming, though. How do you do it? And every weekend?"

"Like I told you, Danny, it's our normal. You don't need to be there every week. In fact, while there are regulars like Ellie and Toby, and Sandy and Rick, most of our friends show up only once or twice a month."

"Okay. You're amazing, too, Emily. You had all the men there, didn't you? How do you do it?"

"Calluses."

Danny laughs. "You can't be serious."

"I'm not!" Em chuckles. "When you genuinely love your friends, it's easy. I'll have to say, Dan, you scored pretty nice yourself. Not bad for a beginner."

"I'm not a beginner."

"With mutual loving sex you are. I'm having my own issues wrapping my head around your situation with Janet and your putting up with it."

"We love each other, I've told you that. It just doesn't involve the sex part."

"Speaking of which..."

"...okay..."

"...I told you Dee wasn't happy with our dalliance in the parking lot last week."

"Yeah," Danny chuckles. "She said that while she was cowgirl on me."

Em laughs, "So you were able to get it up with her!"

Dan just grins.

Emily muses, "You've been here a while. Do you know of anyplace where we can catch a quickie? You know, away from the cameras in places nobody would think twice about our being there?"

"Assembly warehouse annex. I have to go there from time to time to verify inventory items when the tracking gets out of sync."

"You doing anything for lunch?"

"Sounds like we need an inventory check. I'll bring the barcode scanner for a cover story."

"Good. I'll tell Jax he's on his own. We need to get back to our desks."

=====

Jackson is at his department's workbench, running simulations against the new version of his control panel hardware. His cellphone vibrator buzzes in his back pocket. He picks it up and sees a message alert from Emily. He finds:

"You're on your own for lunch."

"OK. What's up?" he replies.

"Dan says he knows a safe place."

"Oh? Wanna audience?"

"Thanks for the offer, but you'd attract attention."

"I would?"

"Legit reasons to be there."

"Makes sense. TTUL. Have a good fuck."

"We will! Kisses!"

Jax pockets his phone and returns to working on his project. A few minutes later his desk phone rings. He hastily drops what he's doing and dashes across the bullpen to pick up his phone on the third ring.

"Jackson Foster."

"Hey, Jax!"

"Hey, Dee! What's going on? Odd for you to call me here."

"Oh, have an idea. You doing anything for lunch?"

"As it so happens, no. Normally Em and I eat together. She has other plans, apparently."

"Damn. Was hoping for a threesome."

"Are you being naughty on company time, Dee? You got on Emily's case for her little thing last week."

"The parking lot wasn't a good idea. I know a place more secure from prying eyes."

"What's the plan?"

"Meet me at Door 37. We'll need my badge to get access."

"Uh... won't that leave a record? How about cameras?"

"Who reviews those records?"

Jackson sighs, "Geez. You do."

"Uh huh. Don't be concerned about cameras. They're down in that area. Meet you there!"

"Okay! You're the boss!"

Jackson secures his project and leaves the department to meet DeeDee at the access point she suggested. He sees her from down the hallway where she is waiting to swipe her company badge to let them in.

As they step through the door, Jax asks, "What is this? It's huge!"

"(Shush! We'll want to keep our voices down until we're sure nobody else is in here! It's the backup parts warehouse for the assembly line. You haven't been in here before?)"

"(No reason to.)"

"(Back corner, behind the stacked pallets. We can take off our clothes and fuck back there.)"

"(Really?)"

"(Really.)"

"(What got into you? You had an especially sexy weekend.)"

"(Still pretty charged up. I want you. Don't question it. Okay?)"

"(Okay.)"

Jax and Dee are stepping quietly to the rear portions of the warehouse when Jax hears a noise and reaches out to stop Dee.

"(I think somebody else is in here!)" he very softly whispers. "(Listen!)"

A hushed, "Mmmm. Ohgawd," in a female voice is heard from the very back corner.

"You like that?" her obvious male partner inquires.

"Oh, yeah. Keep going."

"(Dee?)" Jackson whispers. "(That's Emily. She said she had lunch plans with Danny.)"

"(Figures!)" Dee replies with a soft chuckle. "(Let's surprise them the right way. Strip.)"

"(Devious.)"

Jax and Dee quickly undress and leave their clothes on a small stack of boxes. They very quietly pad in the direction of the voices. Once they determine where Em and Dan are hiding, Jax motions for Dee to circle around the stacks so they approach separately from opposite directions.

As luck would have it, Em and Dan have their eyes closed into the sensations of their standing coitus, so Jackson takes advantage of this and approaches his wife from behind, motioning to Dee to follow his lead.

Jax whispers, "(Too bad we don't do backdoor, Emily!)" as he presses his cock into her butt crack.

"(We knew it was you, sweetheart. We heard you guys come in.)"

"Aw," DeeDee chuckles. "We thought we had you."

"This is just too much, you guys," Danny muses. "Denise? You do this before?"

"Yeah. Me and Tom."

"Oh?" Emily asks. "Why not in his office?"

"When we're feeling naughty. Alice is starting to get suspicious, anyway."

Jackson shifts around to take Dee from behind. She readily accepts his cock, and extends her arms against the pallet stack to push back into him.

"You cum yet, Dan?" Dee asks.

"No."

"Want to cum in me? You didn't the other night. Who got it?"

"Cyan."

"Huh," Em comments. "You seem to be taken with her."

"I guess I am. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. She likes your penis. 'Exquisite!' she told me when I was doing 'er last night. It is nice, I'll grant you that."

"Gosh. Thanks!"

Jax asks, "Dee? You want me to give Dan sloppy seconds?"

"Why not? Em? Do you have supplies? You okay with this?"

"I do. And I'm good. I thought you guys heard me cum. I got mine. That ridge of his gets results."

Jackson shakes his head, amused by his wife's randiness, and thrusts even harder into DeeDee. "Ready?" he asks.

"Do it, Jax!"

Pressing hard into her, with a couple of deep grunts he lets it fly.

"Whew! Okay! That was a good one! Dan? You ready? If you're fast, she shouldn't drip. Em? Tissues!"

Emily and Danny, still coupled, shuffle toward her purse so she can grab some wipes. They shuffle back next to Jackson and Denise to be in position for the quick swap.

Jax, somewhat chuckling, "On three! One. Two. Three!" He releases from Dee and steps aside.

Danny pulls out of Emily and presses his cock into Dee in one motion, like they planned it that way. Giggling, Emily hands her husband a wad of tissues to stanch his drips. They cling to each other in celebration of yet another successful sexual adventure with friends.

Jackson offers, "I'm going to fetch our clothes, Dee."

"Thank you. Ohgawd. Emily? Yeah, I'm with you on his ridge! Oh! Oh! Ohgawd!"

"Remember that on the next review, Denise!" Danny teases.

"Oh, you're okay, Dan. Your scores are good. Melissa likes you. Oooooh my. Keep going, Danny."

Jackson returns with his and Dee's clothing, and sets it down next to Em's and Dan's.

"Em? Might be a good idea if we got dressed. We're all sort of pushin' it."

Right about that moment the door from the main building can be heard opening.

"(SHIT!)" DeeDee exclaims in a startled whisper. Danny pulls out in a justifiable panic, Em passes Dee a bunch of tissues to wipe with, and the foursome scramble to get their clothes back on.